Billionaires New Wife

By TMSaunders

Nate's father wanted him to take over the family business. Nate had other ideas and enlisted in the Army at 1... More

PLEASE READ BEFORE READING THIS BOOK
Nate And Jayla
Night of the funeral
A night to remember
Losing myself to him
The company party
Love hurts
Business Trip
To Far
It Feels Like Love
Tempers Rise
Lets Try Again
End Of The Trip
Four years past
Deployment
Taking the shot
Flying home
Let's Just Do The Mission
Years Pass So Quickly
What happened
Taking A Chance
Family First
Choices
Office Party
Epilogue

My Sexy Wife

8K 236 4
By TMSaunders

Jayla and Nate were in Singapore, ready for the next five meetings, but Jayla had noticed that Nate had been spending time with Saydee. 

She wanted the week to be over, she went shopping with Patsy, they had a laugh and got on really well, Jayla offered Patsy and her husband to stay at her country manor, and asked them to come to the charity ball, in the summer and stay with Jayla. 

 "Patsy what do you think about this?". Jayla says whilst holding up a beautiful dress, 

"With your body honey, it would look perfect". 

 "Nate would blow a fuse, if I wore that. I'm going to get it".

 "Sugar you sure will get the men arguing over you, Charles is such a womaniser and Dustin he thinks he's god's gift. any way what gives with this Saydee girl". 

 "Nate had a company party and he asked if I would go, so I did...  But Nate didn't know that I was from a noble family, that's how Nate puts it, well I was talking to his employees and laughing and joking, enjoying myself then my phone rings, which is when I found out about my father... To cut a long story short, we went back to the party, and he was talking to his VP and his personal assistant walked over to me and started talking, telling me about how hard Nate works and she stays when he works late...... She then went and talked to Nate he kissed her on the cheek, and she smoothed his shoulder of his jacket just like there was something there, she whispered something to him and he watched her walk off, he finished his drink and walked after her...... I was still upset to find out about my father, but a few minutes went by and I wanted to go, so I went to his office the door was locked, and I just stood there and said, I'm leaving, and I turned and walked back to the lobby, Nate called me, but I just kept walking". 

 "Wow honey, she's such a bitch, but I have been watching her and she watches every move you do, I have seen Nate look at her, but he must be fucking blind?". 

 "Why do you say that?". 

 "He must be blind, all the other men have noticed how pretty, hot and your fucking body is amazing, and you are beautiful".

 "Patsy, you have a rocking body, and your beautiful".

 "Well honey, this is all for my husband, and he knows if he goes elsewhere, I will cut his fucking cock off". 

 "Pasty that's a bit harsh?".

 "Not when you got a lot Saydee's around". 

 Jayla laughs, they finish shopping and walk back to the hotel that they all are staying in.

Jayla went up to the penthouse and put her bags in her room and hung up her dresses. 

 The penthouse was more open planed with the kitchen and lounge together, Jayla walked in to the kitchen where Nate was working on his laptop.

 "Did you enjoy shopping". Nate says without looking up from his laptop, 

"Yes thank you, what time are we meeting tonight?".

 "Eight, we got the conference room in this hotel, so we don't need a car". 

 "Oh, okay would you mind if I'm a little late?". 

 Nate looks up from his laptop, 

"Why would you be late?". 

 "I have a phone call at eight".

 "Aston?". 

 "No Nate, my lawyer". 

Nate lent back on the chair and says,

 "Lawyer, I've sorted the divorce". 

 "It's so I can finalise my fathers will. Everything is left to me, but when the lawyer told me how much was actually left to me, I nearly had a heart attack". 

 "Okay, I will stall them".

 "Do you not want to know how much?".

 "Jayla that's your money, it's none of my business".

 "Well, the country house and grounds is worth seven hundred and fifty million, and with the title I have to take on, and my father's family was wealthier than I thought".

 "What title?".

 "Lady of the manor, it sounds funny, but it's true". 

 "Lady Jayla, very catchy". 

 "It's not funny Nate, that's why the lawyer is calling me to let me know if I can drop the title, I don't want a title". 

 Nate goes back to working on his laptop.

 "Thank god we'll be divorced soon". 

 Jayla walks back to her room.

Nate stops what he's doing and looks over his shoulder and watches Jayla walk to her room. 

She is so damn beautiful, and I want her, god I want that smoking hot body. 

 Nate closes his laptop and goes and gets ready, Jayla had a shower and is walking around in her bathrobe.

 "You look handsome Nate, Saydee, sure is a lucky girl". 

 Nate didn't say anything he walked to the door and left.

 Jayla took her call and she was relieved,  she could use the title anytime she wanted but, she  had to use the title at the country manor of if she was invited to a special function and if she hosted any balls or parties. 

 Jayla got ready, she was going to be half hour late, but she had a dress that made every man look at her.

 She walked to the elevator she had men staring at her, she smiled to herself she knew Nate would look at her tonight, she just wanted him to see her and not Saydee. 

The elevator reached the ground floor and men were looking again, she stood tall and flaunted her assets, which made the men look and stare, she opened the door of the room they were in and the room went quiet when she walked in. 

 Nate was talking to Saydee, but when everyone stopped talking Nate stopped. 

 Charles pulled out a chair and Dustin offered her his arm, Jayla looked at Patsy and they smiled at each other, Nate stood up with his mouth was open,

 "Close your mouth dear, it's only your fucking wife".

 Nate was gobbed smacked.

 Jayla spoke to Dustin and Charles and was laughing and having a good time.

Jayla got up and spoke to Patsy.

 "Well honey that was an entrance, and Nate did pay attention".

 "Patsy, he's such hard work, do you want to go to the party in the next room, we could dance and have fun?". 

 "Hell yeah, honey, come on let's go have some fun?".

 Jayla stood up and Patsy, Jayla says, 

"We are going to party, any off the women want to join us?". 

 Just as they thought, all the wife's joined apart from the mistresses. 

 They walk off and have fun and are getting drunk.

Jayla was getting a lot of attention from men and she loved it, she knew Nate wouldn't like it but she didn't care. 

 All the women were having so much fun they forgot about the husbands being in the next room. 

Some of the wife's walked up to Jayla and said they were having a good time and this business trip didn't feel so boring, they had arranged to all meet up for breakfast.

 But they carried on enjoying themselves. 

 After a few hours the men went looking for their wife's and thanked Jayla for giving them a fun time.

 Jayla looked to see if Nate was there, but he wasn't, she finished her drink and walked out to the lobby where she came across Nate with Saydee.

 Jayla walked over to Nate and grabbed his hand and put her ring in his hand, he looked at it and then at Jayla. 

 "Let's sign the papers please?". 

 She walked over to the elevator and got in, she got to the penthouse and packed ready to leave, she waited for Nate, and when he walked in, she said, 

"Where are the papers? I want to sign them now".

 Nate looked at Jayla, 

"You look beautiful". 

 "I'm not taking your crap, I will kick the fucking crap out of you".

 "What about our fucking deal". 

 "You like making deals?". 

 "Yes, I do".

 "My deal is, you stay away from fucking Saydee or I walk I fucking mean it, do you understand?". 

 Nate couldn't believe what Jayla said,

 "You are sexy when you're angry".

 "Fuck you, Nate, I'm going out". 

 Jayla left, and Nate ran after her. 

 "What the fuck are you doing?".

 "You didn't answer me so I'm going to party".

 "Jayla, yes, yes it's a deal, now can we go back to the penthouse?". 

 "You can if you want, but I'm still young and I want to party". 

 "I'm only twenty-four, two years older than you". 

" Well let's have some fun?".

Nate and Jayla went out partying and enjoyed themselves, they were in a night club and Jayla was dancing and Nate noticed that a lot of men were around her and she was enjoying herself, Nate watched her, and he realised how beautiful and how sexy his wife was, he watched her for a while dancing and his cock was getting hard.

 He walked over to Jayla and started to dance with her, Jayla kissed him so softly, Nate whispered in her ear,

 "I want to fuck you".

 "Well let's leave soldier boy".

 They got back to the penthouse and they were in the lounge and getting undressed, Nate lifted Jayla up and placed her on the sofa.

 He put a condom on,

 "Jayla have you been with anyone since me?". 

 "Have you, because I haven't?". 

 "No, I haven't".

 "What about Saydee, she always all over you?".

 "No, I haven't, and I promise". 

 Jayla looks into his eyes, she really wanted him,

 "I don't believe you". 

 Jayla stands up and she totally naked, 

"Nate tell me the truth, please". 

 "I swear, I haven't, because we are still married".

 Jayla kisses him and Nate picks her up and puts her back on the sofa and opens her legs, he slowly pushed his hard cock in to Jayla, Jayla moans, 

"MM, oh yes". 

 Nate kisses her and pushes deeper, Jayla is so turned on she just wants him inside her, he pushes gently, and she moans. 

"Oh yes, oh god, fuck me, Nate". 

Nate gets faster,

 "Jayla, you are so tight, oh my god, I've missed you".

 "Oh god yes".

 Jayla didn't want Nate to stop.

 "Jayla do you want me to stop?". 

 "Oh god no, fuck me Nate".

Nate pounded and pumped faster, Jayla moaned louder, 

"Oh, oh, fuck me". 

 Nate picked her up and took her to his bedroom, he laid her on the bed and looked at her,

 "Jayla I want you?".

 "Fucking take me please, I want you too". 

 Nate started to eat her pussy and Jayla was moaning for more.

 "Nate I'm coming". 

 Nate licked up all her juices and kissed his way up her body to her lips, he pushed his cock into her slit and pushed deep and thrust in and out.

 Jayla looks at Nate and says, 

"OH my god, the feeling oh god yes, yes,". 

Nate looks at her and says, 

"Come the same time as me Jayla?". 

 Jayla looks deep into his eyes and he looks into her's not taking their eyes off each other they cum at the same time, Jayla as a orgasm and she feels her body pulsate and Nate looks deep in her eyes and moans as he reaches his orgasm.

Nate falls to the side of Jayla, he gets up and goes to the bathroom to discard his condom. 

Jayla was walking around the bed ready to go back to her room,

 "Where are you going?". 

 "Back to my room Nate". 

 "Sleep with me tonight?".

 "Are you sure?". 

 "Yes, I want my wife sleeping next to me".

 Jayla gets back in bed and Nate cuddles up to her, they both fall asleep.

Jayla wakes early and was going to go to her room but Nate pulls her and they make love again, when morning finally arrives, Jayla is awake, and so is Nate, Jayla touches Nate is cuddling her and says. 

"I love you Nate". 

 Nate heard what she said, but he didn't want to say anything.         

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 367 26
โ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‰๐’Ž๐’Ž? ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’…, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
371K 15.2K 41
Their fathers are business partners, collaborating on an integrated school to keep the things they want to protect the most, from getting too suspici...
450 8 32
High School sweethearts to Enemies to Co-Parents to Forever She has been through hell and back He has seen her go through hell and back He is her b...