✓ | 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 ➳ the o...

By -lovelysupernova

⇢ ˗ˏˋ STAY GOLD * ˚ ✦ ❝𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥, 𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘺.❞ ┌─────────────────┐ ❛ in which starry wrote imag... More

𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫... 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞. (𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧)
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤.
𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧. (𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬)
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. (𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲)
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥. (𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧! 𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬)
𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦.
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠. (𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬)
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. (𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞)
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐬.
𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭. (𝐭𝐰𝐨-𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐬)
𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝.
𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐲. (𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞)
𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬.
𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫... 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨. (𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧)
𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐝? (𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬)
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 "𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.
𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬? (𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬; 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃)
𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐞.
𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞. (𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬)
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐞𝐭.
𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫?! (𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞)
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠.
𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝! (𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧! 𝐭𝐰𝐨-𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐬)
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐲. (𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞)
𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥. (𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐮)
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞. (𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧)
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞/𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝. (𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐮)
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝐨. (𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬)
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 (𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧) 𝐭𝐯 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰.
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞. (𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬)
𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬. (𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐮)
𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.
𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬! 𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞. (𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝)
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲.

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. (𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬)

1.8K 22 4
By -lovelysupernova

AWW I LOVE PATRICK SWAYZE SOOOOO MUCHHHHH.

REST IN PEACE, I LOVE YOU.

also you and darry are 25 in this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Honey, I'm home!" I looked up from the television to see my boyfriend of two years, Darry, smiling and walking toward me. I got up from the couch and ran and hugged him.

"Hi babe, how was work today?" I asked. Darry kissed my forehead.

"It was fine." he said. We broke the hug, while Darry sat down on his recliner and started to read his newspaper. I returned to the couch and continued to watch TV.

"Oh, babe, I forgot to tell you. A couple friends from work invited us to go dancing tomorrow night." he said. 

"Tell me you said no," I said. The look on his face said it all.

"I'm so sorry, baby. They've been asking for months now, I couldn't come up with an excuse." he replied. 

"Oh, whatever. You better make it up to me." I teased. He smirked, and kissed me on the forehead. I smiled.

"Oh, believe me, I will, princess." Darry picked me up bridal style, and walked up to the bedroom. 

time skip to when they're getting ready to go dancing

"Babe, I don't have anything to wear!" Darry shouted from the bedroom. I was currently putting some coral lipstick on, getting all dolled up. 

"Put that black shirt on, and those jeans! You know I love that on you!" I shouted back. When I was done putting the lipstick on, I looked at myself in the mirror. I admired the pale pink dress Darry got me for Christmas last year (cough baby's dress from dirty dancing cough) and my makeup. Content with my look, I exited the bathroom.

I was greeted by my boyfriend wearing the outfit I suggested. He looked in my direction, his eyes widening.

"Well, don't you look handsome?" I said. He smirked.

"You're lookin' pretty yourself, doll." Darry said, wrapping his arm around my waist. I blushed.

"Let's go, honey." Darry said, putting his arm around me and leading me down the stairs. I locked the door and we walked to Darry's truck. 

"Baby, what if they don't like me?" I ask. 

"I'm sure they'll love you. Don't worry about it at all, baby." he replies. I nod, and put my head on his shoulder.

When we arrive at the club, Darry waves at a couple standing outside. They wave back. We get out of the car, while we link arms. We walk to a very tall man with blonde hair, and a petite woman with long brown hair and a dress similar to mine.

"Hey, Darrel! Glad you can make it!" the blonde man says. They shake hands.

"This is Y/N, my girlfriend. Y/N, this here is Tyler, and his wife Clara." Darry says. Tyler holds his hand out for me to shake it. I take it, and shake it reluctantly.

"Nice to finally meet ya, Y/N!" Tyler exclaims. I smile at him, and proceed to shake hands with Clara. 

"Nice to meet you too." I reply. Tyler and Clara motion for us to go inside the club. Darry holds the door open for the three of us, and we enter.

Immediately I regret agreeing to go dancing. The club is crowded with sweaty, drunk dancers. I notice that Clara and Tyler were at the bar, getting drinks. I look up at Darry, confused. He shrugs, and we walk over to the bar. Clara hands Darry and I a couple of beers. I sit on one of the stools as Tyler drags Darry onto the dance floor. Clara follows them. 

Darry motioned for me to join the three on the dance floor. I laughed, and shook my head no. He shrugged, and started dancing with his friends. I tapped my foot to the beat, slowly sipping my beer.

After a couple of songs, I decided to step out back and have a cigarette. It was pretty cool out, which was better compared to the humid air in the club. I lit my cigarette, and watched the night sky. 

I heard the door open and saw my boyfriend, sweaty probably from the dancing. 

"Hey, baby. Thought I'd find you out here." Darry said. I put my cigarette out and turned to face him.

"Hi,"I said, wrapping my arms around him. He nuzzled his head in my hair.

"Are you okay? I couldn't find you out there." he said. 

"I'm okay, I just needed some fresh air. It's too stuffy in there." I replied.

"It is, really. I don't know why Tyler and Clara wanted to even go. Anyway, can I ask you something?" Darry said. I looked over at him, reaching into his pocket.

"I was gonna wait until they played our song in there, but I know you wanna go home." Darry said, getting down on one knee.

"You're the light of my life, Y/N. You mean the world to me, and it would make it an honor for you to be my wife. So, Y/N L/N, will you marry me?" Darry asked, pulling out a small leather box with a simple diamond ring.

"Yes, yes, of course I'll marry you!" I exclaimed, jumping into his arms. He pulled me into a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wait...

what's a this?

is it....

i actually updated???!?!??!

what is this sorcery?

lol, just kidding. more updates will come out since i'm on winter break rn.

stay gold!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 838 21
This is a story about The Outsiders, but if you were in the gang!
11.3K 112 21
Some imagines of all the outsiders!Requests welcome!
203K 1.8K 79
Because the Outsiders are hot *SLOW UPDATES*
307K 5.3K 96
My book of imagines for The Outsiders. If you guys have a request, message me and tell me what it is. Be sure to include your name or y/n if specifie...