Billionaires New Wife

By TMSaunders

Nate's father wanted him to take over the family business. Nate had other ideas and enlisted in the Army at 1... More

PLEASE READ BEFORE READING THIS BOOK
Nate And Jayla
Night of the funeral
A night to remember
Losing myself to him
The company party
Love hurts
To Far
My Sexy Wife
It Feels Like Love
Tempers Rise
Lets Try Again
End Of The Trip
Four years past
Deployment
Taking the shot
Flying home
Let's Just Do The Mission
Years Pass So Quickly
What happened
Taking A Chance
Family First
Choices
Office Party
Epilogue

Business Trip

7.6K 225 2
By TMSaunders

Jayla and Nate arrived at the hotel in Venice. 

Nate got the key to penthouse suite, and offered his arm to Jayla. She hooked her arm around his to make their way to the penthouse suite. 

 They got to the suite the bags were already in the lounge waiting for them.

 "Which room do you want Nate?". 

 "I really don't mind, but one of the rooms got a bath". 

 "Well if you don't mind, I'll take the room with the bath, I really could do with a bubble bath and a glass of wine". 

 Nate looks over at her. He is finding it hard to keep his hands off her. He wanted to passionately kiss her to slowly undress her.

 "Nate, are you listening to me?". 

 He shook his head, he is lost in thought. 

 "No, sorry, I was... Thinking". 

 "Nate as I was saying, we are in the most romantic part of Italy on a business trip". 

 "Really, I never think about things like that, it's all business for me". 

He looks at Jayla and could see she is disappointed with his answer, but Nate carries on to his room.

Jayla's in her room, hanging up her dresses putting her toiletries in her bathroom, she looks at the size of the bath and thinks that's going to take a while to fill, just like the bath at home. 

She starts filling the bath. Steps back into her room, slips her shoes off, takes her jeans off and walks around in her shirt.

"That feels better". She says out loud. 

She looks at the bath then walks out into the kitchen to get a glass of wine. 

Nate is sitting at the table with his laptop open sorting through his emails. He glances up when he sees what Jayla is wearing, his blood rushes to his cock and it instantly starts to push on his zipper of his trousers.

Jayla opens the fridge to bend over to get a bottle of wine, Nate's eyes widen when he sees her sweet ass. He had to look twice because it didn't look like she had any panties on, but when she reached the top shelf to get a glass, her shirt lifted, and he could see she had a thong on. 

He is losing his mind, what is this woman thinking, walking around like that, but she is my wife.

 He put his hands up to his face to rub.

"Do you want a glass?". Jayla says in a sweet voice.

Nate thought, if I say yes, she's going to reach up and oh my god, my fucking cock is so rock hard. He  stands to get a glass from the top shelf. He stands behind Jayla places the glass beside hers, he could smell how delicious she is. 

She closed her eyes and slightly lent back towards him she could feel his breath on her neck, her breathing got deeper.

She opened her eyes to try to open the wine bottle, when Nate's arms come around her and puts his hand around the bottle takes the corkscrew opens the bottle of wine. 

Jayla side glances at him he smiles, she could feel his rock-hard cock pushed against her when he reached to opened the bottle. 

 "Couldn't let my wife struggle with the bottle".

He kisses her on the cheek, sits back down continues to read his emails, well he tries too.

Jayla pours the wine hands Nate a glass holds her glass. 

 "What time is this dinner meeting tonight?". 

 Nate sips his wine before responding to her.

"Eight. The car will be here at seven thirty".

 "Well I'm going to go and have a soak in the bath, get ready, if you need me you know where I'll be". 

 "I'll be getting ready, when I finish with these emails".

Jayla walks off to her room, she checks on the bath it's half full. She turns the taps off, slips her thong off she unbuttons her shirt unclasped her bra, she kicks her clothes in a neat pile steps into the bath.

 "Oh god that feels good", she says out loud. 

She picks her glass up from the side to sip to sip her wine. She places the glass back on the side closed her eyes put her head under the water, she pushed herself back up wiped her face.

She relaxes for a while before she washes her hair, she gets out wraps herself in a towel she towel dries her hair picks up the wine glass finishes her wine. 

She steps into her bedroom with her empty glass, she looks at her glass walks out to the kitchen to get some more wine.

Nate is still on his laptop, he looks up.

"I can't concentrate, with you walking around like that".

 Jayla looks at him smiles and gets a glass of wine, 

"Sorry I didn't mean to distract you, I just wanted to get another glass of wine". 

 "I need to get ready anyway, I'm going for a shower".

 Jayla walks back to her room and Nate walks past her to his room.

She drinks her wine, gets dressed. Slips into a red tight dress plus heels, she puts her hair to one side looks in the mirror. 

"Perfect". She says out loud. 

She walks out to the kitchen with her red clutch bag her empty wine glass. She rinses her glass puts it on the side. 

Nate steps out from his room wearing a tux, he walks into the kitchen to put his glass on the side. 

He looks at Jayla,

 "You look beautiful". He kisses her on the cheek. 

 "Thank you. So, you want me to talk to the wife's, whilst you men talk business?". 

 He nods with a smiles. 

 Jayla's mobile rings, she answers steps towards the lounge.

"Hi Aston, yes I'm fine".

 Jayla stands in front of the window looking at the view, 

"Yes we arrived this afternoon, it was a pleasant flight, ah, ah".

 She is laughing. Nate walks in with a few files looks at her.

"Look Aston I need to go we are just about to go to the first meeting, I will ring you tomorrow. Yes, you ring me when you are off duty, love you too bye". 

 Nate didn't like the fact she told another man she loved him.

"Everything alright Jayla?".

 "Oh yes, just Aston, he's at sea for a few months. He calls me to see how I am". 

 "Shall we go?". He says not liking what her heard.

She picks up her clutch bag to follow Nate to the elevator. When they reach the lobby Nate offers his arm she curls her arm around his muscled arm. 

They make their way to the limo drive off to the meeting.

They arrive at the venue for the meeting.

Nate pulls a chair out for Jayla to sit down, she turns to thank him he kisses her on the cheek. 

He sits beside her starts a conversation with Dustin who is twenty-eight years old, and arrogant, as no respect for anyone.

 Jayla is talking to the wife of the CEO of Mega Technology. 

 Dustin looks at Jayla his eyes not leaving her.

 "You are a very beautiful woman". 

 "Thank you, I'm Jayla". She is polite.

 Dustin stands, steps around Nate, looks at Jayla, he extends his hand.

 She extends her hand Dustin kisses her knuckles. 

"So beautiful. Nate you're a lucky bastard to have a wife like this". 

 Nate is not impressed with Dustin touching his wife, he knew how beautiful she is.

 "My wife is very beautiful, I don't have to be reminded by you". He is a little irate.

 Jayla smiled placed her hand on the top of Nate's.

 "Is this meant to be a business meal?". She asks.

 "Yes, we are waiting for, Charles Lumley, so we can start". He replies.

 "They say women are always late, but this is rude". Jayla could not stand people being rude.

 "He'll be with his mistress, he always is with a different one for every trip". 

 Dustin sits back down drinks his whiskey. 

 Jayla leans closer to Nate. 

"Dustin is a fucking prick". 

 Nate laughs looks at Jayla, they almost banged heads with her being that close to him. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to invade your space". She says.

 Nate kisses Jayla on the cheek.

Charles walks in with a familiar woman on his arm, Jayla looked and noticed it was Nate's ex personal assistant.

 Jayla looked at Nate could see he is not impressed. 

She thought is he jealous or is it because she is here. 

 Nate stands to shake hands with Charles.

 "You already know, Saydee, but wow Nate your wife is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful and very pretty". Charles says with his eyes popping out.

 Jayla stands to extend her hand, Charles kisses the back of her hand. 

 "What a sexy body". Charles adds.

 Nate shoots him a look.

"That's my wife Charles". 

 "Yes, I know Nate, it's no surprise why you didn't want Saydee, with having a wife as beautiful as yours and that body". 

 Nate is getting angry made fists with his hands, Jayla looked at Charles. 

"Well Thank you for the compliment". She responds.

 Jayla held Nate's hand pulled him closer to her. 

Charles sits down and Saydee sits next to him. 

Jayla looked at Nate she pulled her chair out. Nate cups he cheeks kisses her on the lips, it is long full of passion their tongues danced, they were finely interrupted by someone coughing.

 Nate pulled the chair out for Jayla, she sits, she smiled at him.

She thought it's just a business deal, that kiss is for show.

The men started discussing business proposals, Jayla continues her conversation with the wife of the CEO of Mega Technology, this time Jayla, got her name. Patsy Meg Drewer, her husband named his company after her, they both are in their late thirties, but that's still young for a CEO. 

Nate is the youngest CEO here plus the wealthiest, and boy they were jealous of what he had, and now they were even jealous of his wife. 

Nate didn't like playing their games, he did that enough when he was in the Army, seeking out the enemy who didn't give a fucking shit who you were. 

He just couldn't believe Charles, bringing Saydee, but what he said about Jayla made him think, she is beautiful, she has a fuck hot body, she is not a trophy wife, she comes from a noble background. 

Nate smirks.

 "What you are smiling for?". Jayla whispers. 

 "Something I just remembered, about you".

 "Care to share, what you thought is funny".

 "You've had a noble background".

 Jayla smiles.

"So fucking what". 

 Nate laughed out loud.

 "That's what made me laugh, you don't act like it, darlin". 

 "Okay honey". She mocks him.

They all order food drinks. There is champagne being handed out. She looks at him, he looks at her.

"One glass". He said to her.

 "I don't think so". She says with a surprised tone.

 "Okay, I'll get you another drink".  Nate says, with a grin.

 Jayla smiles, and says with a sweet whispered voice. "Thank you Nate, but no alcohol please".

 Nate went up to the bar to get Jayla a drink. 

Charles sits next to Jayla to strike up a conversation.

 "So you're married to Nate, but rumour has it that you two are getting a divorce?".

 Jayla looks at Saydee.

"I do wish people get there facts right".

 Jayla stood as Nate arrived took the drink from him puts it on the table. 

 Charles looks back at Jayla.

 "Nate, likes working late. Saydee was there for him. When you disappeared to England".

 Jayla stops him from saying anything more.

 "For your information, Saydee knows nothing. You're married, but yet you're here with your mistress". 

 Nate looks at Jayla.

 "Jayla". His annoyed tone telling her he is not happy with what she had said.

She is angry with herself, she picked her clutch bag up, turned to Nate.

"I'm leaving. Take as long as you want".

 Jayla walks off, she gets a taxi to a different bar where she knew she could relax.  

*****************************************               

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 14.5K 55
Serena bartends. She doesn't drink, not anymore. Serena bartends so she doesn't drink but after seeing an old acquaintance with sad eyes and out-of-t...
781K 15K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...
1K 21 19
THERE MIGHT BE IMPLIED DRUG USE AND ILLEGAL FIRE ARM USE. THERE MIGHT ALSO ME MENTION OF DIFFERENT KINKS(will be listed in the tags) IF YOU DO NOT L...
89.7K 249 20
This story takes place in a strip club where Yn works and where her boss helps her with her sexual callings but what happens when he isnt there and s...