Stained Red

By booknerdz2

Isaac and Natalie were married for ten years, almost eleven. After a fight that caused Isaac to file for divo... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Six

39 0 0
By booknerdz2

Stained Red Chapter Six

Isaac awoke the next morning, groaning as the sun came through his window. Opening his eyes, slowly he looked around him and found the bed empty, his memories of last night telling him in hazy details that he didn't go to bed that way. No he had went to bed with the woman he had met at the bar. He was sure she had told him her name but he couldn't remember it now.

Sitting up in the bed, he looked at his surroundings, finding no trace at all that he had anyone in the room with him at all. Figures, he'd find a woman to fuck and she'd do a bailing act the next day. At least that was one thing he had gotten used to with Natalie. Being married meant the other person never bailed after sex.

Standing from the bed, Isaac reached down for his boxers and slipped them on, heading over to his suitcase. On the way there, he stopped when he saw a piece of paper laying on the table by the tv. Picking it up he scanned the paper over.

All it said was that he had looked so peaceful sleeping, that she hadn't wanted to wake him. Of course she hadn't even signed her name either.

"Fuck," he sighed as he crumpled the paper up and threw it in the trashcan, going back to walking to his suitcase.

His luck lately with love would of course stay bad. He should have known some random bar fuck would have amounted to nothing. Opening his suitcase, he got some clothes out and headed into the bathroom to take a shower. He just wanted to get to the studio as quickly as possible now and then get this day over with.

Putting his clean clothes on the back of the toilet, he slipped out of his boxers and bent down, turning the water on. After it was on and warm enough for his taste he stepped under the water and relaxed slightly. He was sure that getting this day over with could and probably would get worse. Once his day started off bad, it seemed to stay bad.

Showering quickly, Isaac got out and turned the water off. Reaching for a towel he dried off and then got dressed before leaving the bathroom. Right as he left the bathroom, he rolled his eyes as he heard a knock at the door.

Isaac went to the door and opened it, raising an eyebrow as he came face to face with his soon to be ex-wife. What the heck was she doing here?

"You know," he said as Natalie pushed her way past him, "I didn't tell you my room number for a reason," he said as he shut the door once she inside. "And where is Audrey?"

"Audrey is with a baby-sitter," Natalie informed Isaac as she crossed her arms. "And I know you didn't tell me your room number for a reason, that's why I got the number from your mother," she smiled as she sat down on his bed. "What gives you the right to tell Taylor about my history with Zac?"

Isaac rolled his eyes as he listened to Natalie speak, "It slipped," he muttered as he watched her sit down on the bed. "Why do you care and how did you even find out?"

Natalie shrugged some, "I care because he could tell Kate," she said as she made a face. That was the only big secret she was hiding from Kate, that she had been with Zac. She knew if Kate knew that Kate would be pissed at her. "I found out when Taylor dropped by the house earlier to ask me for help. He wants to propose to his girlfriend."

Isaac felt his eyes get big at Natalie's last words, "He is that serious over this Nikki chick?" Isaac asked as he crossed his arms. "He's only been dating her for a month now."

"I guess he is that serious," Natalie said as she looked at Isaac. "What does it matter if he loves her?"

Isaac scoffed at Natalie's words, "Taylor doesn't love her," he said so sure of his words. "Taylor wouldn't know love if it bit him in the ass."

Shaking her head, Natalie looked at her husband, "You always assume the worst about him," she said as she frowned. "You always assume the worst about everyone."

"Well can you blame me for assuming the worst about everyone?" Isaac asked as he shot her a look. "I mean my own wife failed me more than anyone else by lying to me our whole marriage."

Natalie looked away at his words, she guessed he was still mad over the possibility of Theodore not being his. She didn't blame him though, she just hated that he was throwing it in her face. She didn't need a reminder from him that she was bad, not when she was getting that reminder from Theo himself.

"No, I can't blame you," she finally spoke as she looked at him again. "Speaking of that, Theo knows your mad and knows it's because of me. Ever since you left last night he has been lashing out at me and he wants to spend some time with you," she sighed. "Can you please spend some time with him?"

Isaac frowned some when he heard that Theodore was lashing out at Natalie. Yeah, he was mad at her but that didn't give their kids the right to be. She was a good mother even if she had been a bad wife, though hell he had to admit besides her lie she hadn't even been that bad of a wife.

Running a hand through his hair, Isaac nodded, "I'll pick him up from school and do some things with him. I mean if that would be okay with you?" he asked knowing it was a school night.

Natalie chewed on her lip as she stood from the bed, "It's fine with me. I told him this morning he couldn't but honestly I think it's the best for him that he spends as much time with you as possible. He needs his dad," she said before she walked to the door. As she got to the door she stopped before opening it, "And regardless of DNA you are his dad," she told him as she opened the door and quickly exited the room.

Isaac just stood there after Natalie left. He knew it was true, he may not know if Theodore was his but if it came back he wasn't Theodore would still be his son. He had raised him for ten years. He was the only dad the boy knew.

Shaking his head as he came out of his thoughts, he grabbed his key card off the night stand and turned heading towards the door and leaving the room. Walking to the elevators he pressed the button and waited for the elevator to arrive.

When he heard the familiar ding, Isaac looked up, surprised when he saw the woman from the bar step off of the elevator.

"Just the man I was looking for," Nikki smirked as she stepped off the elevator and stood right in front of Isaac. "I brought you coffee," she smiled holding out a cup of coffee. "I figured it could be a gift for saying I'm sorry that I left you."

Isaac smiled and took the coffee from her, "It's a really good gift for saying I'm sorry," he nodded as he hit the button for the elevators, seeing as the door had shut again. "I wasn't expecting to see you again honestly," he admitted blushing. "I'm just not a ladies man, even before I was married, I was painfully ugly and no woman except the one I married ever thought of giving me the time of day."

Nikki laughed as she listened to Isaac. "I find it hard to believe you were never a ladies man. I mean you really are a looker, any woman would be lucky to have you, and your wife is dumb for not putting up a fight and trying to save your marriage," she shrugged as she heard the elevator doors open again and she got on, watching Isaac follow suit.

"Well I wasn't, not matter how hard you find it," Isaac laughed as he hit the button for the lobby. "In 1997 I was dorky looking and people preferred my brothers over me. Then in 2000 when I met my wife Natalie, I was semi dorky and people still preferred my brothers, even my own wife. Before she slept with me she had a one night stand with my brother Taylor and then she briefly dated my brother Zac. I was the third choice," he frowned. "I'm not even sure why she slept with me anyway to be honest."

Nikki stayed silent as he talked, finally connecting the dots on who he was, though she had a slightly sneaking suspicion last night who he has. She was after all a Hanson fan. He was Isaac Hanson, Taylor's brother. Trying to remain calm she forced a smile. "I'm sure you wife had a very good reason for sleeping with you, trust me, you were in my top five of best sexual encounters," she purred out as the doors opened and she stepped off. She hoped that maybe, just maybe he would never find out who she was, at least not anytime soon.

"Maybe," Isaac said blushing when he stepped off the elevators. He liked knowing that he was in this woman's top five sexual encounters. "I hope we meet again pretty lady," Isaac smiled as he gave her a wink and parted ways with her.

Getting to his car he got in and started it up, driving off to the studio, though he wasn't sure he wanted to be around either of his brothers. Not while knowing one of them could be Theodore's dad. He resented the idea of one of them taking his son away if the truth was finally revealed by a DNA test, but he knew he also needed answers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 113 32
Zac's marriage is falling apart, so he turns to someone to help him. Someone who he can have a no strings affair with. Natalie.
17.2K 595 23
Miranda and Ben has been married for 11 years now, let's take a look into their life.
203 7 20
It's been 18 years since you last saw us. And a lot has changed. Jonah and Tate got married. They have a sixteen year old, and a seven year old. Jack...
118K 3.6K 53
Demi and Wilmer have been married for four years but when everything begins to go wrong can they pull themselves together or will it break them.