Pin Me to the Floor (Craig X...

De LaughingJilltheWolf

Monte Money has a huge crush on the new guy in the band, Craig. Does Craig feel the same way for Monte? And... Mais

New Guy
Dominant by Definition
Be My Submissive
This War is Ours
Call Me Master
Latex, Chains and Whips
Ronnie, NO!
Gorgeous Nightmare
Issues
Surprise, Craig
The Cravings are Real...and Annoying
Damien Marie
Breakups Suck
Do You Love Me?
New Year, New Family
Baby and Uncle
The Road Back Home

First Show of Tour

49 0 2
De LaughingJilltheWolf

Monte's POV:

"What is UP!" Craig shouted into the microphone, signalling the start of our first show of this tour. "You all look beautiful tonight!" Soon after Craig was finished talking, we began to play the title track off our new album, This War is Ours. "We have to find a better way,  out of this tragedy."

~

"Best show YET!" I shout as we went on our way back to our tour bus.

"Duh!" Craig replied, laughing. "Maybe tonight, we can have a little post-show celebration. Just you and me." He slapped my ass as he spoke, causing a wide smile to appear on my face.

"Oh, get a ROOM!" Max said, clearly annoyed at us. When we got back to the bus, Craig sat on one of the couches and, naturally, I sat on his lap, kissing him roughly as Max gave us a noise that sounded like 'ugh!'

"What's the matter, Maxie? Can't stand a little soft porn?" I laugh out.

"Should we give him a show?" Craig said, looking at me in an almost seductive manor.

"NO!" Max screamed, causing Craig and I to laugh even harder. Robert walked into the living area of our bus, toothbrush hanging out of his mouth, looking at us like 'what the fuck?' "Robert, they're being dicks!"

"Robert, Max is a perv!" I said, looking from Max to Robert.

"Seriously." Robert said, clearly unamused.

"good night, guys." Max said, walking back into bunk alley. "I'm going to bed before you two perves do something in front of me." With that, Max was gone, leaving me and Craig alone.

~

"Good morning, sexy." Craig said, nudging my shoulder as I opened my eyes.

"Good morning." I smile up at him, lifting my head up from his lap. "Last night's show was a blast, don't you think?"

"Yeah. I just wish we had a hotel room to sleep in." Craig replied, looking ahead of him. I get the feeling this tour is going to be better than I anticipated.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

975K 23.3K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...
358K 22.6K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
2.7M 178K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
579K 16.7K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...