One-Shots [Boboiboy]

By _Amethyx_

ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴀɴɢsᴛ, sᴀᴅɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇᴀʀs. ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʀɪsᴋ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴀ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴀssʜᴏʟᴇ. ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅᴅɪɴɢ... More

Advance Warning
Last Killer on Earth [Part 1/2]
Last Killer on Earth [Part 2/2]
Handcuffs
Promise
He's Mine
Facade [Part 1/3]
Facade [Part 2/3]
Facade [Part 3/3]
Reverse
Does This Change Everything?
Vampires [Requested by syia_tsukinami]
I'll Wait [Requested by riyathefighter2211]
To the World
Snapping [Requested by riyathefigther2211]
Facade [Afterword]
Empathy
Because... You're My Brother
The Bet
Who Am I?
The Number One
Hello From Lightyears Afar
Not Your Toy
Mom, I Want a Sister [Collab Spin-off]
Hear Me x See Me x Remember Me
Cosplay [Collab Spin-off]
My Prince
Seven Lives (Collab AU)
Not Yet
It's Your Turn
I Can't Fix You
Second Chance
The End Card [Collab Spin-off]
Monster
Monster #2
Monster #3
Not What it Seems
Not Who I Am
Different
It's All In Your Head
Relieve
Faded
Broken Mirrors
Broken Mirrors [2]
Broken Mirrors [3]
Meeting You [Continuation of ImLonely11307's post]
I Shit You Not, He's Actually An Omega
Come Home
Endgame [Angst Challenge]
Back to the Beginning
The Forgotten One
Overprotective
再会,多一回
Silent War? Not So Much
Whatever it Takes
Powerless
Voice
Break The Cycle [Part 1]
Break the Cycle [Part 2]
Break The Cycle [Part 3]
Break the Cycle [Part 4]
Grow
How to Defy Fate
Explanation on "How to Defy Fate"
Birthday
Ocean Eyes [Part 1]
Ocean Eyes [Part 2]
试用期
Red
Conflicts [Part 1]
Conflicts [Pt. 2]
Conflicts [Pt. 3]
What's Sanity
Not The One I Was Waiting For
Underworld
Unneeded
Diamond Heart [Pt. 1]
Diamond Heart [Pt 2]
Feel This Moment [Pt. 1]
Feel This Moment [Pt. 2]
Trade
Fall Apart
Repay the Favour
Stranger to the End
Losing You [Collaboration Story]
Never Meant to Be
Mythical Works
Where He Belongs [Pt. 1]
Only Way Out
Waiting For You
Blank Page
How to Pretend
Weren't There
Smite: Blaze & Thunderstorm
Protect Those Who Protect
Lost Hero
I Didn't Forget
The End
100th Chapter: Interviewing Characters
My Omega
Lies
Being You
Isolation
I Will Fight
The Story Within The Tale
For Her Son
Everything
Irreplaceable
Nothing Would Be The Same Again
If We Could Do It Again
Never Like Him
It's Time To Rest
Copy That, Copycat
Break a Promise
Defying Your Expectations
Fallen Legacy
Unspoken Shame
Hello Again
I Have No Secrets
Tired of Pretending
Nine Lives
Chaos With a Grain of Salt
Airplanes In the Night Sky
He Didn't Have a Chance
I'll Take The Chance He Never Had
We'll Make a Chance For You
Showing You Care
Of Petals and Spirits
Pick A Flower
How Do You Live
Repeating History
Repeating History [Thunderstorm's Thoughts]
Banned
Not My Fault
Now You Know
Seeing Colors
Never Coming Back
Family
Giving Up
Killer
Would You?
Five Seconds
Next Year
Waiting for a Next Life
Manly Momma Gempa
Death and War
Taking Back Control
Made for Blood
Just a Phase
For Him
Hiding a Body
new one-shot book

All for One

2.3K 77 56
By _Amethyx_

Having a merged school for both primary students and high schoolers wasn't the best option for your average enrollment choice, but when there's seven siblings inside that had the hots of professional models, the only thing you'll be regretting is your poor mouse because you clicked on it too much and way too fast.

Thunderstorm, unfortunately, had the most fangirls. He didn't care about his popularity status, but it had only increased his amount of fans for his anime-like Sasuke personality.

Thunderstorm, Quake and Cyclone were in the final year of their school, all of them were eighteen-years-old. Thunderstorm was in a different classroom from Quake and Cyclone, who shared the same class in another section of the school.

Blaze and Ice were primary five students, making them eleven-year-olds in the same class. Thorn and Solar were the first grade, seven-year-olds, also sharing the same class.

Solar could have skipped a few grades and the school, but he remained in the first grade to stay with Thorn.

Their oldest brother Boboiboy had graduated two years ago. He was twenty, and had left into space ever since. He hasn't returned but he would occasionally send updates of his life in space.

No one on the island knew of their powers but each other. They didn't need to know. All they do was arrest the occasional thief and hoarded off minor villain attacks. Residents passed it off as Boboiboy, but they also didn't know that he wasn't on Earth.

They were fine with it. It made it harder for people to track down who did the deeds. They didn't need drama in their lives. From what they had seen Boboiboy's weary self after a day of fighting crime or dealing with reporters, they decided that they would never want attention. Especially Thunderstorm. He tended to destroy stuff if people pestered him for a second too long.

Then came today. Other than Cyclone and Blaze dying in the last-minute studies during recess, an earthquake occurred and everyone panicked. Malaysia hasn't had a single earthquake to this extent! Everybody run!

"I didn't do it," Quake defended himself when Solar asked.

"Then we're screwed," Thunderstorm grouched.

Everybody in school was to evacuate to the school field according to the rules, but with such chaos, it was everybody for themselves. People fled in every direction possible, but it was hard to walk.

Missiles launched from the sky and hit the school dead on.

Thorn glanced at the burning school. "Is that normal for an earthquake?"

Solar paled. "No! We're under siege!"

"Under what?" Blaze demanded.

"Under attack." Thunderstorm summoned his spear. "I haven't seen an attack like this before."

They looked up. The sun was obscured. Not by thunderclouds, but by a horde of ships that descended from the sky.

Quake paled. "Do you think we can fight off that much?" One look of his siblings and they knew they couldn't. He called Boboiboy. The call connected. "Boboiboy! We're under attack. We need your help-"

"I know," Boboiboy interrupted cheerily. "I see where you guys are. Do you see me? Funny, I was about to call you first but I guess you beat me to it so I don't think that's necessary anymore. I'll try to get to you and do you want chips on the way? Sour cream or barbeque or original or salted?"

"I don't know what's gotten into you, but this is serious!" Quake glanced over at the panicking residents. "How do we stop this? What's going on?"

"LOOK OUT!" Blaze screeched. Quake reacted a second too late. He had no time to dodge. Cyclone saved his life. He tackled Quake aside so the projectile wouldn't damage him.

The seven brothers were fanned out in a circle, with Ice standing in front of Thorn and Solar, who were holding each other, Thunderstorm shielding Blaze, and Cyclone lying on Quake. Can't blame the guy, he just saved Mama Tanah's life.

Quake massaged the back of his head. "Cyclone... you okay?"

Cyclone groaned and flopped off his brother. "I'm fine. I'm fine..."

"We're not going to be if we don't know what's going on." Ice hoisted his bow, the arrow aiming at the projectile. "What did Boboiboy say about it?"

Quake turned back to the screen. The call was still ongoing, but with the commotion and static going on in their side and on the other's, it was nearly impossible to hear what each other was saying.

"Hello?" Quake repeated. "There's been an explosion – I think I'm losing connection–"

Static. "No, you aren't." More static.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

A cold hand slowly removed the phone from Quake's hand. Thorn shrieked as Solar held him tighter. Quake readied his fists as the stranger terminated the call in front of them.

The stranger held another phone on call in his other hand. As soon as he ended the conversation, the other phone's call also shut off.

It took Quake around five seconds to realize what's going on.

"You could have just said you're here!" Quake blubbered. "That explosion was you?"

Boboiboy laughed. "You should have seen your faces!"

Quake rolled his eyes. "So do you know what's going o-"

An arrow made its way towards Boboiboy. He dodged by leaning back slightly, but it surprised Quake and Cyclone.

Quake turned to Ice, who had already reloaded an arrow. "What are you doing!"

Thunderstorm stepped forward. "Quake, that's not Boboiboy."

"What? What are you saying?" Quake turned back. "Are you crazy?"

Thunderstorm's expression darkened. "Cyclone. Get rid of this smoke."

Cyclone nodded. He hopped on his blue hoverboard and soared in the air, wary of any new surprise bombs. With a sharp turn in the air, he summoned a huge gust of wind to clear the smoke.

Ice held his ground and made sure Thorn and Solar wasn't swept away. Blaze held onto Thunderstorm.

The oldest of the triplets coughed. Some of the dust entered his respiratory system.

When the smoke cleared, Quake could see clearly who was standing before him. He backed off in shock. It is Boboiboy, his older brother, but he wasn't. He had white hair and red eyes. The cap wasn't on his head.

Still, the smile on his face was still the same. But even so, the smile was stretched a bit too forced. His eyes didn't radiate warmth.

"Ah, guess you exposed me," Boboiboy joked.

With blinding speed, his fist connected with Quake's abdomen. It wasn't as strong as it was expected to be, but it was enough to catch him off guard. Quake was still overwhelmed, and he was out of his game today. No one lets him finish a sentence. That's just sad.

Despite Quake's raw strength, it couldn't match agility far greater than his. Boboiboy had managed to bring him in a position that rendered him unable to fight back.

"Hey! Get off of him!" Cyclone shouted. He charged in from the air, but Boboiboy acted quicker. His watch connected with Quake's, and a surging pain erupted in Quake's veins.

Quake screamed. It was painful, excruciating even. All the power was being drained from his body. It was only for a few seconds, but to him, it felt like hours.

Boboiboy let his arm go, satisfied. Quake was immobile. He couldn't move. He was too weak to. Thunderstorm dashed in and got Quake out of the line of fire.

Cyclone and Blaze both launched ranged attacks at their deranged big brother. He didn't bother to dodge. But just as they hit him, Boboiboy's watch activated. He punched the ground in front of him and he created a barrier to shield himself.

The fire and air collided with the earth barrier, and Boboiboy was unharmed.

"Dammit!" Cyclone cursed.

Quake was too weak to even tell him off at this point.

Blaze growled. "What is wrong with him?"

Boboiboy grinned darkly. He punched the ground once more, and the ground beneath them trembled. Thunderstorm moved Quake on his shoulder and evacuated his brothers in lightning speed. The only after-effects of the efficient movements were the statics and the hair.

They watched as the ground broke open, revealing a black golem with red veins coursing through its body. It was the size of five houses, easily towering over the seven.

"Isn't – isn't that Quaky's power?" Thorn yelped. "Can big brother do that?"

Thunderstorm scowled. He knew Boboiboy's powers because he had trained with him in the past. "He can't. Something's wrong here."

"That thing is HUGE!" Blaze stated the obvious.

"How are we going to beat it?" Solar demanded. "We haven't fought anything as large of a scale like this!"

Ice.exe has stopped working. Please try again later.

Thunderstorm cursed in multiple languages. Quake was down, Boboiboy is insane, and he's the only one who can act as a leader at this point. Because we all know what's going to happen if Cyclone does.

"I'll get Quake to safety. Cyclone, try to take out Boboiboy. The rest of you, keep your distance!" Thunderstorm dashed off to the nearest remote location where the rest of the students were at. At least there Quake won't randomly stumble into the ocean for no apparent reason.

"When did you get here?" The asshole in Thunderstorm's class demanded. Her name was Zu, and she's really annoying and hates everyone. "What the fuck happened to him? What'd you do? Rape him too hard?"

Thunderstorm ignored her. "Get everyone off the island in a few minutes because shit is going to get ugly."

He dashed off.

He didn't ask why a girl shorter than him was able to carry Quake.

Shizuko inhaled deeply and groaned. Why was she wrapped up in their shenanigans again? Can they please oh please just fuck off and not come back into her life?

With a dramatic sigh, she barked at the teachers to get Quake medical help.

Unfortunately, that feat attracted fangirls. They all wanted to bring him to the teachers, and Shizuko would be happy to let him be smothered by a bunch of people he doesn't know, but because she's such a nice person, she dropped him on one of the stretchers and wandered off to god knows where.

Thunderstorm arrived at the battle. Thorn and Solar tried to restrain Boboiboy. Ice tried to fight both sides, as he froze both the golem and Boboiboy's footing. Cyclone came in hot from the sky, dropping Blaze onto the golem like a missile.

He groaned. He leaves for a few seconds and this happens.

They had no idea what was going on with Boboiboy, but that guy was a hard person to subdue. Even without the use of his first-tier elements, he was a demon. He managed to evade Solar and Thorn's attacks and control the golem at the same time.

Thunderstorm summoned his spear. He slashed at the golem with blinding speeds, but it did next to no damage. Changing opponents, he targeted the wielder. But Boboiboy was faster. He had more experience in battles and batting people faster than him. He read Thunderstorm's movements like a book.

In a split second, he managed to tackle Thunderstorm to the ground. He repeated the same procedure to his watch, and he felt the same pain Quake did.

"Thunder!" Cyclone shouted.

Before Boboiboy could realize, Cyclone swept down and managed to retrieve his brother before his older brother could kill him. The golem collapsed. At the same time, Quake shot up and gasped, confused why he was being surrounded by his fangirls.

The sky clouded over. Countless red lightning the shape of swords rained down, heading straight for them. There was no time to dodge, nowhere to run. It was everywhere.

In the nick of time, an earth barrier shielded them all in the shape of a dome. The lightning swords clashed with the barrier, but it refused to break.

Blaze groaned and held his head. He had fallen off a golem and it wasn't funny.

"What...?" he drawled.

"Are you all okay?" Quake yelled. "What happened?"

Thorn helped Solar up. "You're not dead?" he sniffled. "Solar and I already prepared your funeral!"

Quake paled. "Say what?"

Solar sweated. "Guess we won't need it! It seems like he can only take one power at a time!"

Whatever Quake felt, it wasn't relief. He watched as Cyclone maneuvered down next to him, carrying Thunderstorm bridal-style.

Quake paled a whiter shade. How did he manage to take Thunder out? He was the quickest among all of them. If he had instincts that could defeat Thunderstorm and now his powers, what chance did they have?

"Are you all hiding?" Boboiboy's voice resonated in the dome. "Come on, that's no fun!"

"It's not funny." Thorn sniffed. "I'm scared."

Quake glanced at his brothers. A few minutes into battle and Blaze already has the dangers of decapitating himself by fall damage.

He pursed his lip. They couldn't beat their older brother. Boboiboy was too strong.

"What are we supposed to do?" Ice whispered. "We can't beat him. He's too fast."

"What about his team? What happened to them? Did he cause this attack? People outside are getting injured." Solar brushed the dirt off his glasses. "We don't know for sure. We don't know what he wants."

The dome shook. "Come on out now, don't be such a sore loser!"

Quake was about to add another layer to their barrier, but a hand stopped him. It was Cyclone's.

"We can't hide forever, can we?" he said. "One way or the other he'll get to us. And I'm not sure if he wants to kill us or he's being mind controlled by some alien. Now the only person who has ever trained long enough with Boboiboy is Thunder, but he's out of the game."

"Then what about any of his friends?" Quake demanded. "We can't win this. We can at least still stay here until we think of a plan. Does anyone have a phone?"

No one had their phones on them. They were in their bags, which had been buried under the collapsed building.

"Then we're screwed," Quake quoted Thunderstorm.

Solar felt a bulge in his pockets. He got their attention. "My phone's with me! I forgot to put it back."

He handed it to Quake.

The first thing that he noticed was the wallpaper on the lockscreen.

"Solar, what's the password?" Quake's not going to ask why he has a selfie as a background photo.

Solar puffed his chest out. "SolarizthebestXOXizover9000."

His siblings lost him halfway through.

Cyclone snatched it over. He keyed in the absurd password as fast as his fingers allowed him.

"So who are you going to call?" Blaze asked.

Quake ran through his mental list of phone numbers. He remembered them just in case. But with his mind messed up, he could barely keep the names and numbers in check correctly.

Boboiboy's friends... his friends' numbers... was it... this or was it 9?

He dialed the number. Without checking twice, he held it to his phone.

The ground shook.

"He's getting in! He's coming in!" Thorn clung to Blaze. "We're gonna die and be placed in a coffin and everyone's going to bring us flowers but I don't know what flowers I'll get and I'm scared that no one brings me amaryllis and chrysanthemums and forget-me-nots because they're my favorite and nobody knows that I like them and I hate when that happens because I'll be really sad when I die because – because – because... I don't wanna dieeeeee!"

Ice crouched down. "Thorn, calm down. We're not going to die."

Blaze started crying with Thorn. "We're gonnnaaaa dieeeee!"

"Will you to please stop?" Solar grumbled. "We're. Not. Dying."

The call connected. A female voice picked up.

"Hello?"

Quake tried to ignore that the fact that everything is collapsing around them. "Hey, are you Boboiboy's friend?"

Silence.

"Um, uh, I don't know. In a rough sense, kinda. I wouldn't call him that though."

"OKAY, GREAT!" Quake exploded. "He's kind of on a rampage and trying to kill us so if you don't mind, do you know what's going on with him!"

More silence, then an explosion from the other line. It happened the same time as the ground shook again.

"Huh. No I don't," she said. "I see where he is. By the way, you got the wrong fucking number."

Quake blinked. "Isn't this Yaya? Or Ying?"

Shizuko stood on the dome, on the call with the guy who she had saw just passed out.

"I'm not those idiots," she snapped. "My name is Shizuko."

She terminated the call.

Boboiboy grinned madly. He lunged at her for the kill, but she dodged and slid off the earth dome and landed on the debris of the golem.

Shizuko sighed. "Will you people stop coming into my life."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 2.5K 22
❝Who are you, Boboiboy? A friend? A foe? Our saviour? Our death?❞ ❝No, Fang.❞ ❝Then what are you?❞ ❝I am a monster.❞
13.6K 587 10
|DISCONTINUED| Seven Loyal Guards have been assigned to protect the [Last Name] Kingdom's Only heir and that is [Full name],Protecting the princess a...
15.5K 594 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...
685 50 8
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰ ❝ 𝑀𝑒? 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚? 𝑁𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦! 𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒. ❞ ❝ 𝑌/𝑛, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟...