Adiya one shots

By keepingupwidnarry

Aditya Hooda & Zoya Siddique (Adiya) one shots from the serial Bepannah! Jenshad one shots if requested More

Welcome Adiya / Jenshad Shippers
After all this time
Kiss full of love
my soulmate
Bepannah pyaar hai tumse
You're worth it
Never Again
Perfect For Me
Cravings
married to my master
Finding love again
Bepannah si mohobbat
Bepannah si mohobbat 2
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Close to my heart
I will never leave you
starry night
at my cost
Crazy in love
I am ready for you
πŸ“’πŸ“’
Married to my master Pt 2
Close to my heart Pt2
zarurat hai
Fark padta hai
Best trick
😭😭
in the moment
Office Love
Read And Spread This
Bepannah The End
New Book
not going away, my love
New Book 2
Fallen in love
Fall in love Pt 2
love is in the air
Dusk Till Dawn
turn me on
Badluck
Violent love Pt.1
Violent Love Pt 2
Violent Love Pt 3
Violent Love
Winning Night
heated night
Jealous Jenny
Poll
✨Announcements✨
Wedding Blues
Save the last dance
Bumping into you
Author's Note
Lights Down Low
sip of vodka
Author's Note
Requests Open
comfort me

Fear of losing you

3.6K 104 60
By keepingupwidnarry

Prompt by
psupriya25 (coincidence 😉)

26k!!!! Wow!!! Thanks alot guys, thank you thank you thank you. Thank you for reading :) xxx 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Warning ⚠ - Long ass One shot + Mature love making, kind of emotional.

***

Jennifer dreads going to the work nowadays. She is being having mixed feelings to go to the shoots. Sometimes she feels excited and look forward to the day, while there are times she doesn't even want to be there at all.

It surprises her how every minute thing affects her, especially one's that have anything to do with her husband.

Being cheated on and left as if she is nothing before, she has this small fear-more like a paranoia from the past about being left again.

Harshad is the most professional actor she has ever worked with and will never cheat on her with anyone. She remembers his professional starting to bug her the day she realized her feelings for him.

But that small doubt of her happiness being snatched away from her for the second time, still resides in the corner of her heart.

And it is all because of her new co-star , Sanjana. Their co-star. The one and only who claims to have crush on her Harshad. The one who he has to do romantic sequences with.

Jennifer wanted to slap her that day when she revealed her crush infront of cameras. She had looked at Harshad who merely shyed away because of the compliment.

Trust your husband to start emitting mixed signals

Although, she knows it's not his fault, never been able to take compliments easily. That's what set him apart from all the actors and men who always just want to boost about themselves or wear some trendy outfits to impress her.

Harshad was different, he respected her, always had her back and was a simple, down to earth brilliant actor and also human being. She remember how she used to be mesmerized when he would do intense scenes, heck she is still left speechless. And knowing him, she knows he will never hurt or even think about leaving her.

But her insecurities rattle her trust whenever she sees them together. And today it was not any better.

She had got up late since her schedule was of afternoon while Harshad had already left in the morning for his gym and then to the shoot, since he had full day today.

She smiled pretty excited to meet him after the whole morning she spend alone as she got into the car. She felt extremely lucky that they both are getting to do another show together. It is so much better because they can be together all day, well when they have shoots together. They both are leads but there is another lead in the show Sanjana, the girl she hates.

She shakes her head getting rid of the thought of that woman, that pisses her off and makes her feel down.

Her attention is diverted as she gets a call. Looking at the screen she can't help but smile as she him calling her.

She quickly swipes picking up the phone and says "Hey Mister!"

"Hey love. You are on the way right?"his voice enters through the device, calming her down in matter of seconds. He always had this power in him.

"Yes, I will reach in another....umm..20 minutes" she replies looking at her watch.

"Great! Can't wait to meet you. I have missed you so much, you won't believe" he sounds excited making her smile at his playfulness.

"You liar. Knowing you, you would be too into the scene to even think about me" she smirks, knowing how truth that is. He tends to get immersed into his craft, thinking and re-thinking about each scene,trying to approach it the best way he can.

"Jenny, you know that you are always on my mind" he says instantly making her heart sky rocket but she keeps calm, pretending to be unaffected.

"Stop flirting with me" she chides him making him laugh on the other end, the sound making her smile brightly.

"Then, who should I flirt with if not with my wife? Haq hai mera" he retaliates, saying dialogues from their last series.

"Okay, okay. Did you have lunch?" she says trying to fight the butterflies fluttering in her stomach, something she thought would stop after their marriage.

"Yes, right now I am in my trailer . We all are waiting for you ma'am" he again teases her and she knows it as he calls her ma'am, used to when they had worked together for the first time knowing it annoys her.

"Shut up! I will meet you there itself." she replies.

"Yes, you will meet me before anyone else. I haven't got my good morning kiss yet" he says, his voice raspy and all she can do is smile back enjoying their conversation.

"If you wouldn't have gone so early then you would have gotten a kiss. It's all your fault" she replies pouting because she really did missed him in the morning.

"Yeah well, If I wouldn't have then how will we get to have a desperate makeout session in my trailer once you would arrive?" he says making her heartbeat speed up as the images of them in his trailer starts to paint in her mind.

"Who said we are going to have a 'makeout session', I thought you wanted a kiss" she replies hurriedly trying to get rid off the tempting thoughts.

"You know I will always want more. If it would have been in my hands, I would have want more than just makeout maybe -" he starts and she cuts him off unable to stop the warm spreading over her body as the pink warm blush spreads on her face and down her neck.

"Don't say it."

"What happened? You're blushing right. I tell-" he asks, there's a smirk in his voice as if he is all to proud about it making her blush more.

"Nonsense, st-" she starts and this time he cuts her off smiling, she knows he is smiling idiot

"I can't wait to kiss that blush off your cute cheeks" he says.

"Harshad -" she speaks sternly only for him to continue, his voice taking a raspy turn making her feel more than butterflies at his indication

"And then run my tongue over the shell of your ear before bitting-"

"That's it! No more sex talk or else you won't even get one kiss" she stops him not ready to have this conversation here,right now.

"Okay fine Ma'am. Come fast, I will be waiting. By-"he says chuckling dropping the teasing and starts to say bye but she cuts him off.

"Harshad"

"Yes ?" he asks casually only for her to go silent.

There is a moment where she is fighting with herself to ask him or not and before he is ready to ask her, let alone feel a little worried about his wife sudden silence she starts being all nonchalant "Are we shooting alone today or -"

He cuts her off, simply speaking not having a clue his words create a frown on her face "No, Sanjana is also here. I think we have three scenes to do today. We have our scene but I think it's later before that they have to do one more scene with me and her. I am not sure about the third scene though. Why are you asking love?"

"No-nothing. Just was thinking of going to restaurant tonight to eat or maybe order take out" she replies shaking her head to clear her mind as she blurts whatever excuse she can think off.

"Okay, we will decide about that after pack up"

She sighs keeping the phone and closes her eyes. She needs to compose herself, her husband loves her alot and she had nothing to worry about.

She promises to keep cool and her insecurities at bay

-

Her promise to herself vanishes away as her eyes take in the sight in front of her.

Her blood boils as she watches that woman openly flirt with her husband in between the takes and practically latched on to him during. It doesn't help when Harshad is smiling down at her like that.

She tears her gaze unable to handle any more of this, her patience loosing after whole 30 minutes of watching them do a scene. She doesn't know how long it's going to take but she wants it to be over quickly.

She looks in the phone as her mind repeats, Harshad is professional, you won't have nothing to worry about.

But a voice taunts her as she looks up only to see Sanjana slip during the scene and Harshad catches her quickly. Her eyes taking in the daze look of Sanjana, her eyes roaming over where the woman is clutching his shoulder tightly.

He was very professional with you as well.

She feels difficult to breathe as she watches them pull apart and the scene to start again.

Her mind travels back to all the time Sanjana had flirted with her man, right in front of her. The time she pretty much gave away her crush on the interviews. To the time she had to watch them romance and no matter how she reminds herself it's all just acting and nothing else. She can't help but feel insecure , that there is a chance, a slim one that he might fall for her

"Just like karan..." she mumbles not realizing she did it out loud.

"Jenny, did you say anything?" her director turns to her thinking she said something.

"What ? Umm.."flustered with her thoughts and her worries she fakes a smile turning to him as she says "No, I need... I need air"

"Jus-ust call me when it's my turn" she tells him.

After receiving a nod from the man she locks her phone ready to get out of here. Watching them is slowly taking her to the past and she doesn't want that to happen.

So she gets up from the chair to get away and as she does, her eyes fall on his already looking at her. He gives her a questioning look to which she only smiles shakily before turning around walking away, as tears burn her eyes

She can't bare to see their romance anymore.

She just can't.

She has been enduring it for weeks now and it is becoming too much for her.

She walks to the vanity and throws her phone on the table, clutching her head in both hands as she goes back anfld forth, talking to herself

"Calm down Jenny. He is different, he is better...better than him. You are being paranoid and nothing else"

"He loves you" she says closing her eyes reassuring herself.

-

It's later the same day about an hour, that she is called for her scene.

She steps out of the vanity only when the director calls her out.

She breathes deeply, trying to be fresh and cheerful as she walks in pushing away her thoughts aside. She doesn't want to mess her work and doesn't want him to know her fears

She smiles reminding herself she gets to spend sometime with her husband, only for it fade away as she reaches the set, her eyes falling on them both siting behind the camera immersed into a conversation.

A sad feeling rises in her and instead of going towards them, she moves towards the sofa planted in the living room taking the script. Her hair and makeup guy approaches her giving her a retouch and she sits still, her eyes on them.

Anger rises in her as she watches them joke around and she quickly looks into the paper given in her hands, going through the script diverting her mind. She wants him to be with her but she knows that it is important in every relationship to have your own group of friends and space.

That's right she is giving him space, she thinks and concentrates on the work on hand.

In about fifteen minutes the scene is set up and they both are standing facing each other going about how the scene must be done. It's a small fight scene with them talking about the other girl in his character's life which will change into a romantic one with a little intimacy.

The whole thing goes smoothly as they both get into the character.

"But how do you think that makes me feel!?!" Jennifer says, as she fists her dupatta.

"I told you, you're my everything. Why can't you understand?!" he says back coming closer to her

"I - I" Jennifer stutters, her lines completely disappearing from her mind as she watches him walk towards her, hands about to envelope her.

A loud 'Cut!' is heard and followed by director's 'Jen! You okay?'

She shrugs, shifting her eyes away from Harshad smiling at him slightly as she says, her voice coming out weak "Ye-yeah! I will take that again!"

The scene continues as they fall back into the character but Jennifer however can't seem to concentrate as her eyes fall on Sanjana sitting some feet away, her eyes locked on Harshad. Her stare makes Jennifer discomfited as she very well knows the reason behind that stare and that smile.

All the times she has seen them together having fun, them doing romantic scenes together because of her being the another lead, comes before her eyes as Harshad pulls her towards him reciting his dialogues, his eyes locked on hers.

She needs to smile in this scene looking in love but her mind is full if these thoughts. She watches his eyes crinkle as he smiles and Jennifer really shouldn't have these thoughts, shouldn't be bothered by someone, their co-star having crush on her husband, because well he is her husband but she can't, she can't seeming to get her mind out of it.

And that very well shows in her scenes as she shivers, uneasy into his arms as he wraps his arms around her.

Harshad knows her so well, better than he knows himself and can therefore is confused by the way she is doing the scene.

Can't tell whether she is doing this purposely or not for sometime,as she looks away from him, not putting her hand on his shoulder like they had discussed before.

He watches carefully as she skims away from him, smiling slightly as she gives her dialogues. His brows furrow as they hear cut and Jennifer stands their awkwardly, gulping and she looks disturbed?

He watches her practically glue herself to the director taking instruction and discuss her stance, merely looking at him while he is right in front of her. He follows her as they move towards the window, lights being set up as she comes taking her place

"Are you alright?" he asks softly to which she starts shuffling through the script in her hand while she repling to him.

"Huun... Yeah, just going th-" he cuts her off by saying, trying to study her to know what is going on, because now he is sure there is something going on.

"You know the script by heart. Is there some-"

"Nothing. I am fine. We have to get this done, c'mon." she cuts him off smiling reassuring, but it's not that strong.

"Okay." he sighs anyways and change the topic as he nears her

"So I will come towards you, we can stand here..." she listens to him.

"Good Harshad! Just have your arms around her, stand a little aside I need the frame in one shot." the director is heard on the microphone as they do the scene.

And the rest of the shoot pass by.

Harshad watches Jennifer as soon as the director calls cut. They will always talk after the scenes, both of them goofing around with the team. So he walks towards the other cast members present on the sets, they always group along in one of the members dressing room.

As he walks keeping his eyes on hers thinking she will join him. But to his utter surprise Jennifer grabs the phone from her makeup man's hand and walks in the opposite direction.

He calls her making her turn back as they reach the hallway, him standing tight in front of the dressing room where the entire cast is and says "Aren't you coming?"

She shakes her head giving him a soft smile as she says "I.. I have to make a call. You go ahead I will join"

He nods thinking nothing of it and goes inside. Maybe he was just being over protective he thinks as Jenny did said she will join.

But turns out she never shows up.

Harshad feels worried, all sorts of thoughts brewing through his head. The foremost thought is of confusion and he doesn't know how to voice it out. He keeps looking at her as they both are enveloped with nothing but silence.

His confusion turns into a worry as Jennifer doesn't utter a word, not even a single syllable throughout the ride, neither does she looks at him. Her face turned towards the window as if he doesn't exist.

Unable to control he starts as soon as they reach home and enter their bedroom. He watches her removing her earrings in front of the mirror when he says " Is there something going on, you were great when you came to the shoot. And suddenly....you were acting different?"

"Nothing. I was being normal" she says pausing in her action looking at him through the mirror and then looks down placing the first earring in the tray on the vanity and then goes for the other one in her ear.

"You were out during my scene, you didn't even come talk with us and what was that during the scene?!" he says, stepping forward as he knows she is lying, can very well tell it.

"I was just tired Harshad and-" she sighs placing the earring down and before she can complete he quickly comes behind her placing his hand on his shoulder, eyes filled with nothing but concern as they lock with hers in the mirror.

"Are you not well?" he asks.

"I am fine" she smiles placing her hand on his and gets up as he starts, confused

"Then I don't understand -" she cuts him off making him more confused than he was before.

"I didn't want to intrude"

"Intrude?!" he asks appalled at her reason.

Jennifer only shrugs as she avoids his gaze, fingers wringing together as she moves towards the bed on her side.

"I - I - you were having a great time and I didn't want to -" she starts only for him to cut as he moves towards him, not having a clue about why she would feel she is intruding him and Sanjana.

Jennifer sighs rubbing her forehead debating on whether to let him in," You are always together and I am, I am not.... I didn't want to disturb. No, no.. She Harshad... She"

She gets jumbled up her insecurity coming out as she tries to lock it away but not able to explain the chaos in her mind but it is as if he knows her soul he completes her sentence giving her a shock"She likes me. I know"

Looking at Jennifer's shocked expression he gulps before continuing, he can't keep this from her anymore, she has the right to know"She confessed to me"

"Con-fessed?" Jenny stutters turning towards him, having no idea this has been happening.

"Not long ago. We talked about it. Everything is fine" he says shrugging before smiling at her, feeling relaxed that he told everything to Jennifer.

"Fine ?! You are telling me that your co-actor just confessed her love to you and you didn't tell your wife about it?!! How is that fine!?" Jennifer yells surprised at Harshad's behaviour of just brushing this under a rug.

"I.. It wasn't that relevant for me. I mean, belive me I am flattered but It felt like some fan - actor thing and I let it go"he reasons out chuckling out, he was not at all into Sanjana. He was far more into his wife and had just thought of it as a mere crush letting it go

"She loves you. She wants you, I can see it in her eyes-" Jennifer starts, her agony and jealousy reflecting through her eyes. And all Harshad can do is smirk at his wife's panicked face, he finds it adorable

"Are you jelaous? Do you think something is going on between us ?! Because, love nothing is, I rejected her." he chuckles moving closer to her, holding her by the shoulder as he discloses everything feeling somewhat relief.

"I am not jealous! I just - you guys spend time alot, always have fun like-" Jennifer says mumbling as she looks down a tear sliding down her cheek. Her action itself making him all soft and worried, he understands she is deeply hurt.

"we used to do? That was different love, that was us. This is just a friendship, atleast from my side." he shakes his head at her, sliding his finger on her hair and tucking it behind her ear. She cannot be possibly thinking this,he thinks clarifying things from his side. It hurts him to see her like this.

"No, I don't doubt you. I just - I just, what if -"she starts putting her palm on his chest as she moves closer only to cut her ownself off by taking a step back , before "You know what, let it be I will just sl-"

"what is it? You obviously think something like this, tell me" he stops her insisting, he can see that she is highly disturbed and this is not something to just brush off.

"You don't love her, that is enough for me"she shakes her head, holding his arms smiling at him brightly. She doesn't want to talk about anymore.

"I have eyes only for you Jen. Keep that in mind" he insists, smiling softly his eyes all soft as he tells, he can't see her worried and hiding it from him. She is trying to be brave.

"Now, tell me. If it's not jealousy, then what it is?" he asks cupping her face in his hands pulling her towards him, her eyes sparkling with unshed tears as she gazes upto him.

"I just... I... This has happened before..."she says, her voice wavering as she for the very first time voices out her worry to him.

"I am not saying that - y-you are like him. No! No, you're not, but... It happens, we started like that, I just - I am scared Harshad" she continues, clasping her hands on his on her face filling him wipe her falling tears away, not wanting him to misunderstand her, not wanting him to feel as if she is accusing him or doesn't trust him.

"I am sorry, I am scared" she whispers out,helpless and tired

"Shhh, it is alright baby" he whispers as his own eyes well up. He clutches her to him trying to give her all the love he knows she wants to

"No it's not. I am accussing you -" she starts again, pulling away and he only shakes his head.

"You are scared, I understand. But remember I am not him" he cups her face again tilting it making her look up at him taking name of the bastard, he likes to call him, for hurting her so much, even when he is out of her life.

"I can't even dream to leave you. Not when I love you so much. Sanjana is just a friend. If you want I will stop talking to her" he says assuringly, he is ready to do anything to keep her happy. She is his first priority.

"No, that will be rude. I - I will man-" she says shaking her head. She doesn't want him to cut off his friendship because of her insecurities. As good and tempting it sounds, she knows it's not right.

"No, you come first for me Jen. Your happiness does. I can quit -" he says, he can even quit the show if it means for her to not worry about him, not be scared at all the times that she would distance herself from everyone, from him.

"No, you are not doing anything because of my paranoid ass" she looks at him sternly, eyes not wavering like first. She very well knows where he was going with this and no, the thought of not seeing him daily is the worst. And for him to give up his show for her, that's not right at all for him as a person, for her as the cause and for them.

"Your ass is beautiful, don't call-" he says quite seriously making her laugh as she slaps her palm on his mouth preventing him from going any further.

"Stop it!"

"listen to me"he says removing her hand from his mouth, before kissing her fingers and holding her hand tightly in his as he pulls her on him tightly by another hand as he continues, all serious now "I understand your fear. I am not upset. I just... Remember I love you. I am in love with you Mrs. Chopda and nothing, nothing will ever come between us"

"Nothing?" she asks, her voice soft and innocent as if she needs for him to reassure her,to let her know that nothing can come between them, ever.

"Nothing" he whispers out, strongly.

"I am s-sorr-" her eyes water at the love she sees in his eyes, all the love for her and she can't help but feel horrible for doubting it, him and them.

"Don't"he stops her, not wanting her to go there.

"I love you so so so much Harsh..." she confess, her eyes, her lips, her breathe everything reverting one single promise....promise to love him.

"And I you. Every part of you" he says right back with a smile, that has stole her heart years ago.

"come here" he murmurs pulling her as he sits on the bed and her on his lap (a/n :like they he did when they were discussing about kids)

"I don't want to see these ever again"he says wiping away the falling tears off her cheeks and continues as she watches him "And I want you to talk to me, okay. Anything, you feel...talk to me"

"I am not him -" he continues holding her hand to his chest, boring his eyes in her to let her know, he is not the same person who will fall in love with whoever he works next. He is not the same who will leave her shatter. He is not the person who would stop loving her and adoring her.

"I kn-know....I-" she smiles, she knows this...she trusts him, it's just her future, her fate she doesn't trust

"I will die before leaving you" he says adamantly, he wants her to know clearly, doesn't want this doubt ever in her head, ever between them "There is no one else. No one. It's just a serial, okay love ?"

She nods her head, her fingers trailing up and down her shoulder curve.

"You're so cute all red nose and crying" he chuckles planting a soft kiss on her warm cheeks making her blush harshly

"Harsh.." she whispers shyly looking up at him from beneath her eye lashes.

"Hmm?" he asks tucking her hair strands behind as she shifts close to him in his lap, snuggling cutely.

"Show me you're mine" she looks up, her eyes locked in his as she says those words.

"wh-" he asks astonished by the meaning behind her words, the want and need in her blown eyes clearly visible, the sight alone makes him hard.

"Please..."she whispers brushing her lips at the corners of his before she pulls and continues, their noses touching each other's "I - I want to know"

"Make me" she whispers out and he grips her hips pulling her close to him if that is even possible.

"As you wish love, come here" he whispers back before pulling her into a deep, passionate kiss that makes her completely melt into him moaning in his mouth.

"Such a soft skin" he says after they pull apart, his fingers skimming through her dress, sliding the cloth down her shoulder.

"Remove-" she urges him to go faster and they both quickly pull down her dress leaving her upper body bare, her dress bundling up to her waist. He trails his finger on the strap of her bra,sliding down slowly, his eyes locked on her soft mounds "Fuck! So beautiful"

"Take this out!" she says trying to unbuckle his belt. He nods standing up removing his pants and his shirt as she settles back on the bed completely discarding herself of clothing.

Harshad groans at the sight infront of him as he plays with himself, before situating on top of her their naked forms molding into each other

"I love you so much" he whispers planting kisses all over her face as he begins to rock, hands moving everywhere grabbing for purchase.

"I love yo-ahhh-love you"she says moans out breathing heavily as he hits the perfect spot in her

They continue to go at it, increasing the pace as Harshad latches onto one of her breast making her push herself off the bed in a breathy moan as the pleasure built up in her. He keeps sucking before moving to the other one only pulling away when she grabs his hair pulling him up. Their eyes lock before Jennifer pulls him down for a much needed kiss, tongue directly attacking his as both of them fall into each other.

"I am all yours" he says as he thrusts pulling away, but still close so that their noses touch against each other with every push and pull.

"Forever"she whispers, nails digging in his shoulder as they move.

"And ever" he says with a hard, deep thrust and pauses as she screams "Oh Harshad!"

"Jen-urrghhh" he starts thrusting harder and deeper, knowing she loved it. Her juices flowing down both of their legs as she comes, her mind going blank as she starts mumbling

"Don't go"she mumbles out wrapping her legs around his as he continues to thrust searching his release. He pulls her into a kiss, swiping away her wet hair as he nears the end"I am here baby"

"Forever with you" he promises with a last thrust before everything goes black for him.

They stay in the same position, Harshad getting up a little bit pulling the duvet over them as Jennifer smiles completely sedated and in love with her husband.

"Thanks Harshad" she says kissing his chest as she snuggles into him. Her sweet gesture making his heart beat faster.

He pulls her up, grabbing her chin he kisses her passionately, their tongues moving with each other, rubbing his other hand on her naked butt under the cover.

They pull apart and he kisses her forehead softly before pulling her close as he says "I love you"

And she knows he does, with all his mind, body and soul.

And she couldn't be more happy

***

This was beautiful, I think.

Next which one you want Jenshad or Adiya?

Prompt if any?

Love
Ri x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 3K 25
#1 in AdYa (17.08 to 1.09.18) #69 in Travel (27.10.18) || Zoya Siddiqui, for the first time in her life, throws caution to the wind and goes to Irela...
33.9K 2K 35
After Aditya Hooda returns back to Mumbai,India, his Bestfriend Zoya Siddiqui is more than elated! Join the journey of two people who've realised the...
2.7K 249 23
When Zoya Siddiqui's step-grandmother died, she left Zoya a tea garden under two conditions. First, Zoya has to move home to the small town of Musso...