Mine ☾Ethan Dolan

Galing kay babyylivv

C O M P L E T E D "I'm back my love..." "...princess?..." Liv after training in Oregon, comes home. A very di... Higit pa

One<3
Two<3
Three<3
Four<3
Five<3
Six<3
Seven<3
Eight<3
Nine<3
Ten<3
Eleven<3
Twelve<3
Thirteen<3
Fourteen<3
Fifteen<3
Seventeen<3
Q/A<3
Eighteen<3
Nineteen<3
Twenty<3
Twenty One<3
Twenty Two<3
Twenty three<3
Twenty four<3
Twenty Five<3
Twenty Six<3
Twenty seven<3
Twenty eight<3
Twenty nine<3
Thirty<3
Thrity One<3
Thirty Two<3
EPILOGUE

Sixteen<3

5.3K 72 50
Galing kay babyylivv

*Liv's PoV*
"Okay E, I think I'm ready to go." I said. He nodded eating his banana. He acted like he was deep throating it. "Damn babygirl, I'm way bigger than this, how do you do it?" He asked. I gasped and threw one of the couch pillows at him. He laughed and put his hands up in surrender.

I was about to leave when E stopped me. "Here take this." He said handing me his card. "E I'm not taking your money." I said. He rolled his eyes. "I can spoil my little girl all I want, so you're gonna take it and buy whatever you want, and buy something sexy for me." He said winking. I raised a brow. "No." I said.

He sighed, and lifted me up by my waist putting me on the kitchen island. "Are you saying no to daddy?" He asked looking very very intimidating. Whenever he calls himself daddy I feel like I turn into a five year old. I smiled and shook my head no. "Good girl. Now, I want you to have fun with Carson and let me spoil you, next time I don't want to hear a no. It's my job to take care of you kitten okay?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled. He kissed my forehead and I jumped off the island. Before I could walk to far E pulled me back, and gripped my ass. He bent down close to my neck. "And if anything with a dick even looks at you, I will kill them." He whispered. I giggled and nodded. I turned and whispered in his ear. "Yes, daddy."

He smacked my ass again. "Keep talking like that little girl and I will have no problem showing who your daddy is right now." He whispered. I giggled and kissed his cheek. "I'll see you later E, please be careful." I said. He smiled. "Always am darling." He said. I smiled and waved walking out.

*Ethan's PoV*
I drive back to the wear-house with my babygirl on my mind. I know what you're thinking. Aren't you guys broken up? The answer would be yes, I guess we just don't want to put a label on it yet, every time we do something bad happens.

The way she gets all shy when I call her my little girl, or when I say daddy she turns into a little girl, is adorable. That night she told me she trusts me, and I will never ever break that baby girls trust again. She means way to fucking much to me.

My phone buzzes making my music go quieter.

Babygirl:
I know I said this a lot but please be careful, I know it's not too dangerous, but you never know. Okay, see you later E.

Me:
I will princess, don't worry about me. Just have fun, I love you.

Babygirl:
I guess I love you too;)

I chuckled at that total lie. I know she loves me, and I love her, it's perfect. I got a call from gray which I picked up reluctantly.

"What's up bro?"
"Yo, meet us there, we wanna get this done early."
"Alright see you there asshat."
"Bye dick head."

Gotta love him right?

*Liv's PoV*
"Hay carse!" I yelled running up to her in the mall. "Ahh Livy!" She yelled hugging me. After a long ass hug she looked confused while looking over my shoulder. "Who the hell is that?" She asked looking at my bodyguard. I sighed. "Carson this is Q my bodyguard and driver that Ethan makes me have. W this is Carson my best friend." I said. He nodded with a straight face.

He's not much of a talker..

"So.. I heard someone went on a date with Grayson!" I said nudging her. She turned red. "Yeah." She said. "It was interesting, but I don't think it's gonna work out." She said. I sighed. "Why not?" I asked. "He kinda just talked about you the entire time, it was weird." She said. I nodded. "Babe please give him a chance, he's a great guy." I said. She nodded.

"Now let's blow our money on stuff that we don't need, but will sure as hell look hot in!" She said. I giggled and followed her into the first store.

After a few hours of shopping and hanging out with Carson, I decided to go back to the wear house. I met up with Q and he opened the door for me. I stopped before getting in. "Look Q since we are gonna see each other a lot now, I think we need to take this to the next level.. if you know what I mean." I said.

"Miss. Cole I have been told you are currently already in a relationship with Mr.Dolan." He said. I gasped. "Whoa Q I was talking about a secret hand shake jeez!" I said giggling. He showed a small smile, the first I've ever seen. "I apologize Liv." He said. "All good, just don't tell Ethan, he would kill you."

He nodded. We made up a super cool secret handshake then he drove me back to the wear house. "Thanks Q, would you mind helping me with my bags pretty please?" I asked. He nodded and popped the trunk. We proceed to grab the six bags and walk inside. "Hello!" I yelled.

"Hey babe!" Gray said walking in. I smiled. "Sup Gray." I said. "Yo Q, what's going on dude?" He asked. I zoned out and let them do their thing. I grabbed the bags from Q and put them in E's room.

I walked around looking for the guys and walked to the gym seeing a shit ton of people. I looked around seeing a bunch of huge guys. "Hello, your a pretty little thing aren't you." Some big ass guy said. "Fuck off Mike!" I heard E yell from the ring. I smiled. "Oh I see, little one is taken." He said winking and walked away. I chuckled and shook my head.

I jogged to the ring seeing E. "Hey darling did you have fun with Carson?" He asked. I nodded. "Thanks E." I said. He shrugged. "Anytime darling." He winked. I giggled. "E what is this?" I asked looking around. He jumped out of the ring and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"This darling.. I my fight night." He whispered.

Once I get enough questions for the characters I will start answering them, so leave a bunch!:)))
^^ I mean if you want too:)
Thank you Loves<3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

139K 1.8K 31
"Whatever Daddy wants, Daddy gets right?" I knew what I was getting myself into. But I wanted this. I wanted him. All of him. Welcome to the world of...
43K 1.2K 44
Sequel of gangsters. Camila "no! No! I trusted you Ethan with everything and you let me down..." she cried. Ethan "I'm sorry it was a mistake I love...
6.5K 33 60
Sometimes love means letting go when you want to hold on tighter. But if it is real, it will never be over, right?! Is Ethan Dolan really the one fo...
303K 4.3K 32
C O M P L E T E D "Whoa, don't fight daddy baby." Liv is the top boxer at her dads gym, and is also a trainer. When Ethan Dolan's gang happens to wal...