Tea's Little Sister ~Mokuba K...

By Tsunami5505

Tea's Little Sister ~Mokuba Kaiba~[Book 1] 536 pages Completed Romance Anime/Manga You all know the s... More

Love at first sight
Visiting Solomon Muto, and meeting Seto Kaiba
" The symbol of our friendship"
"Are you two in love?"
Watching the Duel Monsters Championship
Meeting Maximillion Pegasus
The depression
On board to the Duelist Kingdom
Arriving at Duelist Kingdom
Yugi Muto vs Weevil Underwood part 2
Confronting Mai
Joey Wheeler vs Mai Valentine
Meeting Mako Tsunami
Yugi Muto vs Mako Tsunami
The boy in the mask
Reunited with Mokuba Kaiba
The return of Seto Kaiba!
Yugi Muto vs Ghost Kaiba part 1
Yugi Muto vs Ghost Kaiba part 2
Yugi Muto vs Ghost Kaiba part 3
Prison sadness
The two friends from each school
Dueling Bakura
Meeting PaniK
Yugi Muto vs PaniK part 1
Yugi Muto vs PaniK part 2
Meeting Seto Kaiba again
Seto Kaiba vs Joey Wheeler
Joey's drama
Joey missing
The big giant boulder
Joey Wheeler vs Bonz
Meeting the Paradox brothers
Yugi and Joey vs The Paradox brothers part 1
Yugi and Joey vs the Paradox brothers part 2
Yugi and Joey vs The Paradox brothers part 3
Mokuba's soul taken
Tea's memories of Yugi
The wrath of Seto Kaiba
Yugi Muto vs Seto Kaiba part 1
Yugi Muto vs Seto Kaiba part 2
Yugi Muto vs Seto Kaiba part 3
Chapter XLIV. Mai's help
Tea Gardner vs Mai Valentine
Entering the castle, and the unbearable truth
Dinner time
The big day
Yugi Muto vs Mai Valentine part 1
Yugi Muto vs Mai Valentine part 2
Joey's missing card
Joey Wheeler vs Bandit Keith part 1
Joey Wheeler vs Bandit Keith part 2
Yugi Muto vs Joey Wheeler part 1
Yugi Muto vs Joey Wheeler part 2
Getting ready to duel Pegasus
Search and rescue
"I love him."
The truth about Pegasus
Souls returned
Meeting Rebecca
Getting to know each other
Seto Kaiba missing
Inside Cyber Land
Meeting Mai Valentine again
Meeting Princess Adena
The prophecy
Rescuing Kaiba, and dueling against the Mythic Dragon
Cyber Land saved
The Dungeon Dice Monsters game shop
Meeting Duke Devlin and his adopted sister
Joey Wheeler vs Duke Devlin
Yugi Muto vs Duke Devlin part 1
Yugi Muto vs Duke Devlin part 2
Yugi Muto vs Duke Devlin part 3
Forgiveness
Finale
SEASON 2 IS UP!!!

Yugi Muto vs Weevil Underwood part 1

352 4 3
By Tsunami5505

Meanwhile, Yugi, Tea, Lea, Joey, and Tristan were all at the meadow.

"Yugi, I don't know if I can win this thing. Maybe it'd be best if you take your star chip back." Joey told Yugi, a bit uneasily.

"Nah, you keep it. Your little sister's counting on you to win the tournament's prize money for her." Yugi smiled. 

"Thanks, man." Joey suddenly smiled.

"You can do it. You just gotta steer clear at the more experienced Duelists at first." Tea smiled.

"Yeah, it's just a matter of working your way on." Tristan chimed in. 

"We believe in you, Joey." Lea chimed in as well. 

"Thanks, you guys." Joey smiled, before he turned to face Yugi.

"Well, Yugi. Between your grandpa and my sister, we don't have any room for mistakes." He stated, with determination. 

"Right." Yugi nodded in agreement. 

The fireworks meanwhile started appearing in the sky.

"The fireworks! It's starting!" Tea exclaimed. 

"Let's do it!" Yugi shouted with determination, before he and the gang started walking. 

"So what's your plan, Yugi?" Joey asked Yugi. 

"Well, I might as well stick with Weevil. After all, we do have a score to settle." Yugi answered. 

"I was hoping you'd say that." Joey smirked.

"Once I see him, I just can't wait to see how much he hates the pain from my staff." Lea snarked.

"Uh, isn't that him?" Tea spoke up, as she saw Weevil a little farther. Everyone stopped when Tea asked that question, and they all saw him... 

"Weevil." Yugi breathed.

"Weevil, I challenge you to a duel!" Yugi yelled, before Weevil just ran off and snickered. 

"Hey, wait--" Tristan said. 

"I can't believe it! Weevil's running away!" Joey exclaimed. 

"What is he?! A coward?!" Lea exclaimed, slightly annoyed, before Yugi ran after Weevil. 

"Hey, wait!" Joey exclaimed, before he and the others started to follow Yugi.

Weevil just laughed as everyone was chasing him, and then all of a sudden... All the moths appeared in front of them. 

"Ugh! Where are all these moths coming from?" Tristan exclaimed. 

"Ecch! They're disgusting!" Tea exclaimed disgusted, as she covered her head with both of her heads.

"Whatever you guys do, don't let them touch you!" Lea warned, completely disgusted. 

"He's fast for a small guy!" Tristan remarked about Weevil, as they kept following Yugi. 

"Maybe you're just slow for a big guy." Tea replied to Tristan, snidely. 

"Shut up, you two! This isn't helping!" Lea snapped at both Tristan and Tea. 

"We're never gonna catch him. As long as the whole island's inbounds. He'll keep running all day!" Joey said, a bit doubtfully. 

"Joey, Weevil will probably stop eventually!" Lea replied to Joey, annoyed by now. 

'What's Weevil up to? He's wanted to duel with me ever since we met on the boat. So what's he running for?' Yugi thought to himself, slightly confused, before he realized.

'Wait a minute!' 

"What did he say on the boat?!" He spoke up, as he remembered the time when he met Weevil and Rex Raptor on the boat...

**Flashback**

"Everyone will soon learn. That there are new rules on the island that require more strategy." Weevil explained to Yugi.  

**End of flashback** 

'It must have something to do with the new rules, so I better figure out what and fast!' Yugi thought to himself. Then all of a sudden, they all stopped to where Weevil stopped running at. 

"There he is!" Joey exclaimed."

'Welcome', said the spider to the fly. You flew right into my trap again!" Weevil taunted. Lea glared at him as she tightened her grip on her staff. 

"It's time you answer for what you did on the boat, Weevil." Yugi demanded, before he changed into Yami Yugi. 

"Huh! Alright, Weevil. Time to find out if you're as good at dueling as you are at running away!" Yami said, coolly. 

"Was I simply running away or cleverly weaving you into my web?" Weevil teased. 

"It's time to duel!" Yami shouted, which got Weevil excited.

"As you wish!" He shouted, which caused an earthquake.

"It's an earthquake!" Tristan exclaimed, as both Tea and Lea held on to each other tightly. Weevil snickered.

"What have you done?" Yami demanded, before the ground suddenly opened.

"Whoa! The entire ground is transforming!" Tristan exclaimed, freaked out, before a giant arena rose up from the ground. 

"It's gigantic!" Tea exclaimed. 

"Very colossal!" Lea exclaimed as well. 

"Man, these aren't going to be like the duels back home." Joey snarked. 

"You've just stepped into a hornet's nest, and there's no way out!" Weevil taunted.

"What is that?!" Yami growled.

"These giant arenas must be set up all over the island." Joey claimed. 

"I'll just meet you on the field." Weevil said cockily, before he and Yami both ran over to each of their sides of the arena, and as soon as they were standing there, they were lifted up.

"I don't like this. Weevil's a little too cocky." Joey rolled his eyes.

"When the duel is over, remind me to beat the crap out of him." Lea murmured, in agreement. 

"I noticed that you have just one star chip, Yugi. I guess that means I'll have the pleasure, of eliminating you from the tournament! Once you're gone, everyone else's chips will be easy pickings." Weevil taunted, as he gestured to his glove that held the star chips. 

"Not if I take your two first." Yami replied, coolly. 

"What?" Weevil asked, in disbelief.

"This will be an all or nothing match for the both of us." Yami answered, clearly. 

"Ha! Why should I risk both my star chips when you only have one?" Weevil taunted. 

"Because I have something else I think you want." Yami answered, before he presented his whole Duel Monsters deck.

"My whole Duel Monsters deck!"

"So, you'd risk your grandpa's deck? Fine with me. Winning all your cards will be an easy way to exterminate you once and for all." Weevil snickered, which shocked the others. 

"Exterminate?!" Tea exclaimed, in disbelief. 

"No!" Lea protested. 

"Swat that little twerp like a mosquito!" Joey cheered Yugi on. 

"Whoa, sounds like a duel is about to start over there." Came a boy's voice all of sudden. 

"That's Weevil Underwood, but who's the other guy?" Another boy's voice inquired.

"That guy is Yugi Muto. He beat Kaiba." Joey answered coolly, before he turned around to face the boys and pointed to himself cockily.

 "And I happen to be his best friend, Joey Wheeler."

Then he gestured to Tristan and the sisters.

"And these three, these three are trespassers."

What Joey said made the three startled at what they said. 

"Joey!" Lea snapped, as she charged at Joey and hit him on the back with her staff. Joey grunted in pain then he turned to face Lea as he rubbed his back while grunting and wincing. 

"Nice shot, Lea!"

"Well, let that be a lesson for what you just said about us!" Lea replied, angrily. 

"I thought I wouldn't be seeing a Weevil/Yugi match-up till the finals." One boy spoke up. 

"Weevil's the regional champ. No new kid's got a chance against him." Another boy spoke up. 

"Well, Yugi. My adoring public is waiting, so we should begin." Weevil smirked, before both he and Yami began dueling.

"Duel!" They both shouted.

Weevil picked up his first card and said, "Let's see how you like my Killer Needle."

He then placed the card down and summoned his Killer Needle. 

Yami presented his card and said, "You'll have to get trough my Mammoth Graveyard first."

Then he summoned his Mammoth Graveyard and said, "This massive monster will match your annoying insect point for point. Attack!"

Then the Mammoth Graveyard did as he was commanded, but Weevil suddenly spoke up, "Killer Needle, let's show the mammoth your stinger. Attack!"

Then the Killer Needle knocked out the Mammoth Graveyard! 

"No!" Yami exclaimed.

"Ha! Gone after one sting? He must be allergic." Weevil taunted.

'I don't get it! Both creatures were evenly matched. It should have been a stalemate.' Yami thought to himself. 

"Have you begun to figure out yet why I led you all the way to this forest area? If you just look around, then you will see that this area is an exact replica of our surrounding environment." Weevil taunted again, before he smirked.

"One part wasteland and one part forest, and who thrives in the forest? Bugs. The strongest, most powerful insects rule the forest! So as long as I play my bugs in the forest area, I get a field power bonus. I guess you just weren't listening when Pegasus said that this tournament would have exciting new surprises in store for us. Maybe if you were smart enough to steal the tournament's secret new rules like I did, you'd be getting a field power bonus instead of me! Ha ha ha ha!"

"He cheated! He led us here because he knew he'd have an unfair advantage." Joey exclaimed, in disbelief. 

"Go ahead! Call me a cheater! You're all just angry that you didn't swipe the rules yourselves. And because you didn't, little Yugi is about to get stung." Weevil replied, teasingly. 

Yami just laughed as if he ridiculed Weevil, which made him surprised.

"What? How can you be laughing?" Weevil asked, in disbelief. 

"Because, take a look at your ferocious Killer Needle now." Yami smirked, before Weevil's monster suddenly disappeared. 

"What? Oh no! My monster! What have you done with my monster?!" Weevil demanded, before he looked down to his points.

"This makes no sense. My creature was supercharged with the field power bonus, but according to this, Yugi's creature somehow became just as powerful."

"Looks like my mammoth got a field power bonus from the wasteland area just like your bugs do from the forest!" Yami teased, as he pointed his finger at Weevil.

Weevil just growled in reply, "The field-point advantage was supposed to be mine alone!"

"I kept wondering about something on the boat ride here, Weevil. Why were we traveling to some remote island just to duel? But as soon as I saw this holographic display grid, it all came together. Every monster had a type of field that it does best on, kind of like a home-field advantage. And what makes this island so special is that it contains every type of field imaginable! So when you deliberately led us to this spot, you were clearly hoping to get some kind of field advantage." Yami spoke, passionately. 

Weevil just growled and laughed at the same time in reply, "You're awfully clever to put it all together like that, Yugi! But figuring out one rule won't be enough. There are surprises hidden under every rock, and I know them all."

"You can beat him, Yugi!" Tea cheered Yami on.

"Kick his ass!" Lea chimed in.

"Don't let that flea scare ya! He's bluffin." Joey chimed in as well. 

"Really? Then let's just see how you handle this bluff." Weevil smirked, before he summoned his next monster. 

"My Hercules Beetle will find a way to crawl under your skin!" Weevil taunted. 

Yami sighed and thought to himself, 'Even though I know about the field power bonus, it's too late to rebuild my deck now. I guess a combo attack would be my best bet.' 

Yami then picked up his next card and placed it down before he summoned his monster, "I play the Feral Imp!" 

The Feral Imp was summoned and Yami also added another thing for the monster, "And now I'll add this horn of the unicorn, so its magic will raise my attack points!" 

The horn was then summoned, but Weevil just ridiculed that, "You'll have to do a lot better than that!"

"Hercules Beetle, attack!" Weevil commanded his monster, before it went to attack the imp.

But Yami commanded his monster right away before the beetle could do anything, "Feral Imp, magic lightening attack!"

And so the imp attacked the beetle, but the both of them suddenly disappeared, which stunned the others.

"Yugi's attack didn't even faze that thing!" Tea exclaimed, in disbelief. 

"Oh no!" Lea cried, in horror. 

"Something's screwy!" Joey exclaimed.

Yami glared at Weevil, "My imp's lightning attack should have destroyed your beetle! Is this another trick, Weevil?!"

"No, Yugi. I just thought you knew that all monsters with a field power bonus were also resistant to any type of magic attack, and since my Hercules Beetle easily deflected your lightning bolts, he has more than enough power left to destroy your puny Feral Imp and continue to eat away at your life points." Weevil taunted, and it caused Yami's life points to go down to 1350. 

"Even that four-eyed tick's weakest bugs are gonna be tough to beat so long as he's got that field power bonus." Joey claimed. 

"Yeah, but it's not exactly like it can just be turned off." Tristan replied to Joey. 

"That Weevil's a no good cheat!" Tea cried. Lea just gritted her teeth and trembled in anger as she tightened her grip on her staff. 

"It's your turn. Make your move." Weevil taunted. 

Yami looked at his card as he thought to himself nervously, 'Maybe I should use my next monster to defend. By putting my card in defense mode, my monster will take a hit, but my life points will be spared.' 

"So, we're defending now, are we? Very clever! Since I can't see your monster's defense points, I can't be sure I can beat it. But even your strongest monster can't stand against my Basic Insect." Weevil taunted, before he summoned his Basic Insect. 

"Not only does he get a field power bonus, but I'm upgrading him with a level 3 laser cannon and level 2 power boost!"

Yami started at Weevil's monster in horror as he thought to himself, 'No! His insect's so powerful now! My defense won't stand chance, and after it falls, my life points are next!' 

"Now, Yugi. For all the innocent little bugs you've squashed, stomped, crushed, or fumigated, it's payback time!" Weevil taunted, before his Basic Insect began to attack Yugi's monster, and it disappeared!

Weevil snickered in satisfaction, "You'll have to do better than that! If you hope to survive my bug's Laser-Powered Arsenal."

Yami held up his card as he said, "Then I'll play this card."

Then he placed it down and summoned his next monster. 

"Hm, another defense card. No doubt, and I'll make sure that defending is all he can do!" Weevil hoped to himself, before he laughed.

"I'm going to keep you on the defensive. Attack now with any monster, and you instantly activate this trap card." 

"That Weevil's got Yugi cornered!" Tristan exclaimed.

"Yeah, he can't even counter-attack!" Joey exclaimed as well. 

"As long as my trap card remains in play, you're powerless to make a move against me! So, does my tightening web make you squirm?" Weevil taunted. 

'He's so busy bragging, he's not paying any attention to my moves. Maybe I can set a little trap of my own.' Yugi thought to himself, before he made his next move. 

"Face it, Yugi! I've got you pinned down, and while you're totally unable to attack me, I can attack you anytime I want! Each turn you cower, I create a new monster!" Weevil taunted again, as he summoned his next monster. 

"Keep drawing, Yugi. My army of insects just keeps getting bigger! I'm going to wipe out all your monsters in one bug blitzkrieg!" 

'That's right, Weevil. Put all your monsters on the field. That's exactly what I'm counting on.' Yami thought to himself, feeling confident by now. 

"Just look at our Yugi. He's so confident up there!" Tea exclaimed, surprised.

"I know! When he's duelin', it's like he becomes a totally different guy." Joey replied to Tea, in agreement.

Weevil just snickered, "Well, what do you know? I'm down to my last monstrous insect, and you know what that means, Yugi? You're about to be exterminated!"

"We'll see what my cards have to say about that!" Yami replied confidently, as he picked up his next card and examined it. 

'Yes, the Dark Magician! This is perfect! There's no way Weevil can resist him as a target.' Yami thought to himself in determination, before he faced Weevil and spoke up.

"Alright, Weevil. I defend with the dark magician!"

"Excellent! I'll destroy your very favorite card first! Now, my pet, power up your laser cannon!" Weevil commanded his bug, as he snickered. Yami suddenly lost confidence.

"ATTACK!" Weevil shouted, before his monster was about to attack... But Yami just laughed.

"W-why are you laughing?" Weevil demanded, in disbelief. 

Yami pointed his finger at Weevil as he grinned, "Weevil, you're not the only one who can set a trap card."

"What?!" Weevil exclaimed.

"You were so busy grandstanding, you paid no attention to the cards I put into play!" 

"But I thought they were all monster c-c-cards?" "

"Not all. While you loaded the field with your bug monsters, I prepared a special surprise." Yami smirked, before he presented his card that resembled a comet. 

"The power of my Mirror Force Trap Card!" 

"HOLD YOUR FIRE!" Weevil shouted to his monster, but his monster was unable to.

"Too late, Weevil. You already ordered your attack on my Dark Magician, and mirror force will deflect it right back at you!" Yami taunted, as his Dark Magician knocked down all of Weevil's monsters. Weevil felt scared as he discovered that his life points went down to 555. 

"My life points are devastated!" He exclaimed. 

"Yes!" Yami said to himself.

"Yeah, Yugi! Way to go!" Tristan, Joey, and the sisters all cheered happily for Yami. 

Weevil thought to himself in disbelief, 'He obliterated my army of beautiful bugs! How dare he!' 

"You're a liar and a cheat, Weevil. But it was your overconfidence that allowed me to get the best of you. Your insects are decimated. Your life points are low, and as you yourself said before, you have used up all your monsters." Yami smirked, as his arms were folded.

Weevil just snickered in reply, "Actually, I lied about that too!"

Yami's eyes widened! 

"I still have my most formidable creature waiting in the wings, and this unconquerable insect will swat you down once and for all!" Weevil taunted, as he looked at his creature that would be born soon. Yami trembled in anger as he knew that he had no hope left...

Will Yami find some other ways to defeat Weevil, or will Weevil defeat Yami with his new creature once and for all? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 456 28
Two friend groups that hate each other. George is in one, Dream is in the other. One day, George's friends decide to play hide and seek. Dream isn't...
6.6K 75 6
Augustine Sycamore X Reader Your adventures in the Kalos region are drawing to a close as you prepare to head off to the Alola region. It's time to s...
838K 19K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
9.5K 87 18
Eclipsa escapes from the crystal, meets Star outside the castle, and they try and find her husband and children. ★★Highest rankings★★ ★ #4 in Eclipsa...