K L A N C E D // Klance One-s...

By keyungso

"Let's make our own shade of purple with red and blue." mature content. More

desc
shower smut ;)
Ruin me
Promises are promises
Insecurities
keith has pimples and lance is a secretly a beauty guru
keith is a l0ser
lance is stUpid....ly in love
superhero au
youtuber au
idk au
drunk keith is the best keith - 1
idk i tried making angst but it turned out fluffy
keith would be a great neko
drunk keith is the best keith part two
drunk keith is the best keith part two of the part two
soulmate au-1
soulmate au-2
just plain smut
short fic i wrote while pooping
text au
galra au
text au pt.2
keith has amnesia au
keith would be a great neko- pt 2
sick au
cellmates au-pt 1??
cellmates au- pt 2
keith has a diary au
im so done with s7
crackass short fic
"hey im hiding from a bunch of guys can i hide in ur place?" au
beware !!
beware!! pt-2
beware!! pt-3
beware!! pt-4
keith as a cat demon
poop story i wrote while pooping
keith with piercings sounds hot
15
Prince and bodyguard action
prince and bodyguard smut
superhero au pt2
my life is a mess lol
youtuber au pt2
more prince and bodyguard au
keith being a clingy cat shit
kinda yacchan x tamura au
this fic is on crack
keith as a loser and lance being daddy material like always
incubus keith! au +188888888 SINNING ONLYFORONESGOINGTOHELL HOLIFIED
klance pirate au!
klance on a bus! au
birthday gift/cat!keith au

party au with a plot twist

3.4K 105 139
By keyungso

a/n: i'm back I just finished my exams it's not so looking great ( pic above for reference) but here is a short smutty fic for you ;)) love u <3

disclaimer: this one shot is 95% smut lol

"Um, no," Keith answers without missing a beat, taking a sip of his coffee. It is a little too sweet for his liking but at least his coffee need is satisfied for now.

Pidge sighs, setting her cup down as she leans in, a frown of her face. "Come on, Keith. You're 17 and you've never been to a party before. That's like, unbelievable."

Pursing his lips, Keith shrugs. "I don't like parties, you know that."

"But how can you know if you've never even tried it?"

Keith groans, rolling his eyes. Behind him, he hears a bunch of girls laughing about something on their phones. He looks at Hunk, who was busy texting his beautiful girlfriend, Shay. They've been dating for a couple of months now and even though Hunk is spending less time with Pidge and him because of his new date schedule and it annoys Keith sometimes, he has to admit; they're really cute together.

"Hunk, back me up here."

"She's right. You really need to try new things, Keith," he answers without raising his eyes from the phone.

Keith looks at Pidge with shock as she stuck her tongue out in return. "See. Even Hunk is telling you to come with. That's saying a lot."

"I-"

"Keith, don't fret about it. I'll be, like, always there beside you if you feels like shifting your pants."

Keith glares, "I will not shit my pants."

"Fine. Whatever. You will not shit your pants. But you're coming. It's fine, dude. Just stick by me. It's going to be fun."

Keith takes a long sip of his drink.

-----

It is definitely not fun. He is not beside Pidge. She was beside him like a couple of minutes ago and the next minute she's gone to God knows where. And Keith is too lazy to search this entire place for her. And he definitely does want to shit his pants.

The whole house is packed and way bigger than Keith and Pidge's shared apartment. Sofas are filled with different kinds of people Keith doesn't recognize. Lots of red cups are all over the place; across the counter, the tables and the floors. Bottles are everywhere and Keith realizes he has never drank before. Is he really that much of a loser?

He huffs, crossing his arms. This blows. The party smells like beer and sweat. People are busy grinding against each other with the loud EDM music playing through the speakers that are as big as half of his body.

Boring.

He imagines party to be up beat where people show off their dance moves and they are games played. He doesn't expect a jungle of people just swaying left and right with bad music. He takes a sip of a cup and makes a face. The drink doesn't even taste good.

Now he knows why he has never been to a party before.

He turns around after he decides to go back home without Pidge when he bumps into someone, knocking the drink from his hands and to the person's chest (he is taller than him).

"Oh my god, I'm sorry," he cries, looking up.

His breath gets caught in his throat when the person looks down at him. With the different colored spotlights blasting around, it's hard to make a clean look at him but Keith knows he was attractive.

Brown hair and blue eyes with short, dark chocolate hair. He smiles at him and Keith gulps down.

"It's fine. You alright though? You look a little...distressed."

Keith feels his throat get dry. "I, uh, was just about to leave."

"Leave?" He tilts his head in confusion like a puppy, "Why?"

Keith shrugs, "The party sucks."

The person raises his eyebrow, a chuckle escaping his plump lips that Keith wants take between his teeth.

"Oh? I thought it was pretty okay."

Keith laughes and the boy smiles wider. "Okay? This is far from okay. For one, the songs could be a little better? Who listens to EDM? Put on music where people can sing along to." He looks at the sofas in the sides of the room. "Sofas? Why would anyone want to sit in a party? I mean this one's really boring so I know why they're all sitting down. The host should really put up games."

The boy laughs, throwing his head back. "You really don't like this party, do you?"

Keith crosses his arms. "Yes. I think the one who made this sucks ass."

"What's your name?"

"Keith."

"I'm Lance."

Leith's makes a silent Oh sound with his lips. That's a pretty name. He says it again in his mind. Lance. He wants to say it out loud.

"Well maybe I can get you a drink to distract you from how bad the party is?" The boy offered, a smile always on his lips.

Refusing him was hard, Keith realizes. He wants to go home and sleep, but the smiling boy in front of him is making him change his mind. And when he offers his hand for Keith to take, the thought of going home flies out the window and he finds himself being dragged across the massive crowd of bodies.

He leads him inside the kitchen and closes the door behind them. Immediately, the sound of the loud music and people laughing and talking tones down and with the new quiet atmosphere and new lighting, Keith can see the boy's features perfectly and damn he was indeed attractive.

Lance hands him a cup, the same one he keeps seeing tonight and he frowns, looking up to him.

"Don't worry. It's not the same 'boring' drink," he grins and Keith nods, taking the cup and drinks it quickly. It tasted sweet and bitter at the same time, warming up his stomach almost immediately.

"Not bad," he says, smirking and giving the cup back to him. Before he knows it, they're drinking their 6th cup and laughing at something Keith can't remember. His head feels light and the boy in front of him is looking more and more attractive every second.

"You know you're really good looking, right?" He says to him.

Lance smiles( why is he always smiling? It's adorable), teeth showing. "People tell me that a lot."

Keith giggles, leaning forward, his head falling forwards. When he lifts it back up, the boy was leaning towards him, his eyes eying his lips.Time seems to go slower (maybe it's the alcohol? Is there alcohol in the drink?) And it's hard to think clearly when he's this close to this fucking pretty boy in front of him, looking at his lips like that. Unconsciously, he licks it slowly, shivering when the boy's blue eyes seemed to darken with the action.

Suddenly he's aware on how hard his heart is beating against his chest and how closer he's leaning. So close he can see the dust of freckles decorating the space under his eyes. So close he can see himself reflecting from the blue eyes. He wants to kiss him.

Can he?

His lips are right there and Keith thinks he'll kiss him.

But then the boy beats him to it and says, so softly Keith almost misses it, "Can I kiss you?"

He leans forward and gently, experimentally places his lips on his. He pulls away for a second, eyes clouded over with newfound passion and lust and he can see Lance looking at him with the exact same emotion and it's like a switch has gone off that they pull themselves against together, lips against each other hard, open for each other, as hands come to touch against each other's skin.

Lance tastes like alcohol and lemon and Keith loves it. He traces his tongue against his teeth and moans against his mouth when Lance's hands went down to squeeze his ass tightly.

A few seconds later he finds himself on Lance's lap, legs wrapped around his waist as he kisses him until his lips turned red and he's drooling aall over. It's embarrassing, really. Sober Keith would not approve of this.

They break apart for Lance to pepper kisses down Keith's neck, biting and sucking and making Keith's twitch in pleasure as he runs his hair through the thick brown locks.

A knock disturbs both of them from their high as he quickly pulls himself away from Lance, stumbling backwards until his back hits against the wall.

"Anyone in here? Is this the bathroom?"

"No," Lance said, his voice deep and raspy making Keith hot all over again. "It's the other door on the right."

"Alright, thanks bro."

When Lance can't hear the footsteps anymore and he makes sure no one else is coming inside, he makes his way towards Keith and kisses him again, hand around his neck as the other hoists him up to wrap his legs around his waist. He pushes the smaller boy against the wall, both breathing against each others' mouth hotly when their erections rub nicely.

"You know fucking in the kitchen isn't really hygienic?" Lance mumbles against his lips and Keith shivers at the word fucking. He grinds down and drops his head on the boy's shoulder, trying to hide the apparent blush across his cheeks. "You wanna take it somewhere else?" Lance whispered, squeezing his ass. Keith nods, too occupied in licking a trail down his neck to say the word yes properly.

He clings onto Lance as Lance lifts him up, carrying him outside the kitchen and he snuggles closer when the loud music greets him once again. He hears a couple of people greeting Lance and giving him a low whistle when they see then together. With his long hair and slim body, Keith's not surprised that they all probably think that he's a girl.

They go up the stairs on the corner that's off limits and the loud music slowly drifts away and they're back to listening to each other's breath and soft mumbling.

"Isn't upstairs off limits?" Keith whispers against his neck.

Lance hums, opening a room and going inside. "Yeah but I happen to know the person holding the party."

Keith decides to not question him further and lifts his body away so that he can kiss him again. They fall onto the bed with mouths on each other and hands around each other. Lance breaks the kiss at one point to pull his shirt off and throw it somewhere in the room and Keith has to blink hard to stop himself from staring too much. Cautiously, he places his cold hand against the warm stomach, running it down slowly as he licks his lips in want.

"You like it?" Lance chuckles deeply.

Keith flicks his gaze towards him, a small smile on his kitten lips. "I love it."

Lance groans, slapping his hand away and pushing him against the mattress, kissing him hotly, tongue pushing deep inside. Keith moans into the kiss, pulling Lance's hair harder. "You're so naughty, fuck."

Keith moans as Lance pushes his clothes up and licks his way down towards his chest, peppering kisses here and there before he takes his right nipple into his warm mouth. Legs twitching, Keith arches into him, hands pushing him closer. Lance grins, eyes watching the lewd face Keith's making, lower lip stuck between his teeth and eyes watering. Lance's other hand flies up to play with the other nipple, twisting it between his thumb and second finger and Keith pulls his face up so that he can kiss him.

Kissing Lance is like an addiction, he realizes shortly. He feels Lance's hands on his waist, rubbing lazy circles around it before hooking his fingers to the waistband of his tight jeans. The fly is already opens and the buttons are releases and Lance takes his time in pulling it down, making sure the fabric rubs against his throbbing erection nicely.

"Fuck," Keith hisses, glaring at the grinning man above him, "Can't you just hurry it up already?"

"Impatient, are we?"

"Yes. Now get on with it. I swear to God I'm going crazy."

Lance kisses his neck before chuckling, "Anything for you, baby."

He wiggles his hips to help Lance as he pulls the tight pants off of him finally and throws it behind his shoulder, looking down at the apparent bulge on his black underwear.

He watches with lidded eyes as Lance leans down, eyes focused on his, and presses his tongue on the tip of his erection, testing the waters. Almost immediately, he buckles forward, hitting Lance's nose in the process. They both laugh, snorting like a couple of drunk teenagers (which they are) forehead against each other and Keith feels the same warmth he feels whenever he's around his friends or his mom.

Lance places both his hands on his waist, pushing him down the mattress and making sure he doesn't move. He leans down again, using his teeth to pull the boxer down and use the hands on the side to pull it off down to his ankles.

The erection slaps against Keith's belly with a wet noise, hard as fuck and it's hard to concentrate when Lance is fucking breathing on him so hotly.

"Faster you asshole," Keith grits out, throwing his head back when Lance blows more air around it, peppering kisses around and so fucking near with aching arousal yet never touching it.

Lance hums in content before opening his mouth and taking the head inside, tongue swirling around it and Keith moans loudly, almost slipping and thrusting up, only to be pushed back down with Lance's strong hands.

"Don't move, baby or you'll choke me," Lance purrs, licking the shaft from bottom to up before taking it inside his mouth. Keith mumbles a quiet apology, biting his lower lip hard when Lance releases one hand to jerk the parts he can't reach with his mouth.

Legs shaking, Keith knows he's going to come soon. He closes his eyes tight as the familiar feeling of tightness and tingle builds inside his stomach. "I'm going to-"

"Come for me, love."

Then Lance uses his teeth slightly, biting the sides of his balls, not enough to hurt but enough so that it has Keith coming long and hard inside Lance's open, awaiting mouth.

Keith watches as Lance swallows everything down and keeps jerking him off to release the tiny spurts of come.

"That was fast," Lance muses, admiring his dirtied hand.

Keith kicks him with a leg, "Shut up."

"Do we have lube somewhere here?" Lance says, mostly to himself, opening a drawer beside the bed. "Bingo," he grins, grabbing a bottle from inside and opening it.

"You wanna top or...?" Lance asks Keith.

Keith shakes his head, shyly. "No..I prefer you fucking me."

Lance curses, dripping a considerate amount of lube in his hand and immediately pushing a finger inside the puckering hole, making Keith gasp in the intrusion. "God you're so sexy. How can we never met before?"

"Maybe because I don't go out much," Keith says between moans as Lance adds another finger. He arches his back when Lance's fingers brush against his prostate.

Lance smirks all too knowingly, making sure his fingers hit against the particular spot over and over again, harder and Keith mewls in delight, hands twirling with Lance's hair. "You should go out more....with me."

"Are you-" Keith moans out, then he kisses Lance hotly on the lips, lips fighting for dominance. "Are you asking me out?"

Lance answers by pulling the fingers out and swiping them off on the bed sheets, before he lines his dick to the hole. His gaze flickers over to Keith, dark blue and filled with lust as he smirks. "Maybe."

Then he pushes in and Keith throws his head back, drawing out a long moan until Lance pushes everything inside him. He feels full and it's so nice and Keith thinks he's going to cry in how good it feels.

Lance doesn't move though. He stays there while his tongue is busy circling around his nipple.

"Dammit Lance, can you go any slower?"

"Yes I can."

"I swear to god if you-"

Then he moves. He slips his dick out until only an inch was left and he pushes it back in in one smooth thrust and immediately ( maybe he's lucky) he hits his prostate and Keith chokes on his moan.

"There?" Lance whispers hotly. Then he keeps hitting the exact same place with more power and faster each time and Keith swears he can see stars.

"Ah! Fuck!" Keith screams and Lance takes his mouth on him, both open and tongue out. He's close. So fucking close. He just needs a bit of- a tiny bit of- so fucking close-

Then Lance's hand slips from trying to hold his shoulder to angle it better to his neck, wrapping around it and squeezing just slightly, so quick before he pulls it away but that small contact (is keith a masochist now?) gets Keith off and finally he cums hard for the second time that night, less amount of cum from before shooting out to splatter on his chest.

Lance groans, thinking how Keith can be so fucking dirty and such a slut for being into choking  (god it's kind of embarrassing) and not long after his breath hitches and he makes a move to pull away to finish it on Keith's stomach but Keith wraps his legs around his waist and pulls him closer.

Lance looks at him in confusion and Keith whispers, "In me. Do it in me."

"God," Lance groans again (he swears Keith will be the death on him and his dick) and makes a final hard thrust into Keith's sensitive hole after orgasming twice, and they both moaned as he releases his cum inside him, filling him uo until full.

He pulls out not long after, smiling apologetically when the cum oozes out the hole and he plunges two fingers, curling it just to keep Keith on edge.

"That was the best sex I've ever had in years," Lance declares, before he falls down beside Keith, sides touching each other.

"That was the first sex I've ever had." Keith replies.

Lance looks at him in shock, "Wait what? You were a virgin?"

"Yep," he pops the p.

"Fuck yes!" Lance laughs, turning his head back to face the ceiling. Keith laughs along with him and they both giggle to each other. They both lay on the bed quietly, still feeling the soft buzz from the song's bass downstairs, then Lance says.

"Is this a one time thing or...?"

Keith looks at him, eyes wide. "Do you want it to?"

"Do you want it to?"

"No," Keith says softly.

Lance laughs, cupping his face with one hand. "Good. Cause it'll be really awkward if you don't."

They spend the rest of the night giving each other soft kisses to each other, and Keith falls asleep with Lance in his arms, head on his chest and the smell of strawberry in his nose.

-----

"Where were you last night?" Pidge exclaims when he gets in their apartment. "Hunk was so worried I had to convince him not to call 911.'

Keith smiled apologetically. "Sorry. I spent the night with a person I met."

"Wait. Spend the night meaning you sleptover that someone or you went home with someone?'

"Is there a difference?"

"Going home means fucking, Keith."

"Ah," he blushes, averting his eyes.

Pidge, always the sharp one, notices it immediately and she gasps. "Oh my god! Seriously? No way!"

"I don't wanna do this," Keith cuts her off and tries to get to his room but she pulls him back. Damn she was stronger than most the guys he knows.

"Are you kidding? Keith, you've never slept with anyone before! We need a celebration!"

"Oh my god we didn't even do much we just talked about how boring the party is and then we fucked. No big deal," Keith waves her off as he pours himself a nice, cold drink of orange juice.

Pidge scoffs. "How dare you say it's not a big deal. This is the same thing as you declaring you're pregnant! This is a BIG deal. Also, the party was not boring."

Keith gives her the look. "It was."

"It was not."

"Who made it? I swear if it's that dick Josh-"

"Noooo," Pidge cuts him off, "I know the guy and he's pretty cool. He's like really smart and nice. He even helped me with my science project a couple of times. Also really really good looking." She winks.

"Oh really?" Keith asks, quite surprised. Maybe the guy isn't bad after all. Pidge was really happy with her science project scores. He takes a sip of his drink. Maybe he just needs help with his party arranging skills. "What's his name?"

"Lance."

Keith spits out his water.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.3K 10
"You can't love someone unless you love yourself first. Bullshit... I've never loved myself, but you; oh, God... I love you so much..." Or The one wh...
705K 27K 57
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ "ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ғᴇʟᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ"
109K 4.6K 16
Klance AU, in which Lance is a god and Keith is the boy who catches his eye.
5.5K 101 11
"This is so wrong, we can't do this." "Then why does it feel so right?" In which Lance McClain is the pastors son. Started: August 19th, 2020 Ended:...