Back Into Your Arms

whitedandelions001

[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/1... Еще

Just a note
CAST
Chapter 1 : Games (PROBLEM)
Chapter 2 : You (ON THE FLOOR)
Chapter 3 : Wife ( LOVE RUNS OUT)
Chapter 4: Promises ( KISS ME)
Chapter 5: Boss ( BETTER)
Chapter 6: Dinner ( YELLOW FLICKER BEAT)
Chapter 7 : Ring On It ( PUT A RING ON IT)
Chapter 8 : Simple ( DIAMONDS)
Chapter 9: Engaged ( TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE)
Chapter 10: Trip ( MIGHT BE DEAD BY TOMORROW)
Chapter 11: Ride ( LOVE ME NOW)
Chapter 12 : Kids(NEW ROMANTICS)
Chapter 13: Fiance ( LIKE HOW IT FEELS)
Chapter 14 : Jerk (ENCHANTED)
Chapter 15 : Tickles (MAPS)
Chapter 16 : Wild (RUN AWAY WITH ME)
Important A/N
Chapter 17 : Back (HOME SWEET HOME)
Chapter 18 : Two Weeks (SUGA SUGA)
Chapter 19 : Help (ARMY)
Chapter 20 : New Leaf (TWENTY TWO)
Chapter 21 : Run away bride (STAYIN' ALIVE)
Chapter 22 : Burps and Farts (BLAME)
Chapter 23 : The Wedding ( A THOUSAND YEARS)
Chapter 24 : The Family Dinner(CONFIDENT)
Chapter 25 : Hurt me (BREATHE AGAIN)
Chapter 26: Two birds (WE ARE NEVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER)
Chapter 27 : Confrontation (SORRY)
Chapter 28 : Emily (NEW PROBLEMS)
Chapter 29 : Daddy (IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT)
Chapter 31 : Hungry Eyes (ME TOO)
Chapter 32 : Crystal (NEVER SAY NEVER)
Chapter 33 : Love Finally (BETWEEN THE NIGHT)
Chapter 34 : Hawaii (HOTEL CALIFORNIA)
Chapter 35 : Ruin Me Tonight (PILLOWTALK)
Chapter 36 : Jellyfish Stings ( I LIKE IT )
Chapter 37 : Woman with a Scarf (EYES ON FIRE)
Chapter 38 : Help You Forget (MOUTH TO MOUTH )
Chapter 39 : Blue Socks (ANOTHER LIFE)
Chapter 40 : The Date ( WHEN ITS ALL OVER)
Chapter 41 : Saving Grace (LAY ME DOWN)
Chapter 42 : Funeral ( OBLIVION)
Epilogue (INTO YOUR ARMS)
Where you goin'?(Announcements)
The Left Broken Wing
BONUS CHAPTER 1
BONUS CHAPTER 2
"I didn't want to publish BIYA...." + About Me

Chapter 30 : A friend (AMERICAN IDIOT)

7.7K 193 5
whitedandelions001

Don't wanna be an American idiot
Don't want a nation under the new media
And can you hear the sound of hysteria?
The subliminal mind-fuck America
American Idiot,  Green Day
*
*
Picture of Emily above
*
*
Present

I groaned and shut my eyes. Pulling the blanket above my face, I gradually started opening them .  But, almost immediately closed them and cringed as a horrible headache hit me like a truck.

I moaned and whined in bed, putting my head under the pillow.
"That'll only make things worse. ", someone said.

"Go away ", my voice came out muffled .

"Here. Take this. ", I felt the bed dip on the side.

"Seriously Liam, I'm not in mood to argue. I have a terrible headache. ", I whined pushing the pillow away from my head.

"Exactly. And I'm here to help. Drink the cold water. ", he said.

"I can't get up. ", I said after a moment of trying.

He rolled his eyes and put the glass on the table beside the bed.
Coming closer, he slowly but firmly, pulled me up and  I supported my body on the headboard.
Taking the glass from his hand, I drank the water.

"What time is it? ", I asked.

"It's noon. "

"What?!", I screamed but immediately closed my eyes as my head throbbed a little.

"So,  I slept throughout the day? Oh my gosh, isn't it Tuesday? ", I groaned face-palming myself.

"It's okay. I got Dorothy to help me with the files today.", he said looking concerned.

"Wha-What happened last night? Last thing I remember is dancing with Miranda on the - Miranda!  Oh shit, where's she? " ,I panicked, " Please tell me I did not let her drive in a state like that. "

"Relax,  she's fine. And no, she didnot drive in an intoxicated state. You told her to stay here. But I'm not worried about her. I'm more worried about you. You can barely handle alcohol and yesterday, you finished three-fourth of the entire bottle. "

"I did what?! Ugh! That explains the throbbing pain in my head. ", I groaned again, "But, what are you doing home at the middle of the day? Shouldn't you be at work? "

"I left early to, umm,  check up on you. "

I nodded suspiciously . The cold water had somehow made me feel better. And I pulled off the blanket to do my morning routine. But before I went inside, "Did I - Did I do something stupid yesterday, or like, said something stupid? ", I said turning towards him and frowning.
I had absolutely no idea what had happened last night.

"So, you remember nothing? ", he said scratching his neck.

"Umm, no. Why? Please tell me I did not say that I still believe in unicorns. ", I said hiding my face behind my hands.

He laughed, "None of that. But... ", he got up and came closer to where I was standing, "..you don't remember this? ", he said caressing my face.

I instantly blushed and blinked twice,"What? N-no. It ca-cant be. Tell me you're joking. "

"I wish I was Ashley. But all those pleasurable moans tell otherwise. ", he said.

My eyes widened. I got away from him putting some distance between us.

"No no no. How can I be so foolish? ", I whispered to myself whilst pacing the room.

Then suddenly Liam bursted out in fits. I looked at him all confused.
"You-you seriously bought that? ", he said in between laughs.

"What the hell Liam?! Tell me what happened exactly !", I shouted.

"You seriously thought that if I had actually f*cked you, you'd have the ability to walk, let alone pace the room? ", he said composing himself.

The mere thought of it made shiver run down my spine. But I composed myself as well.

"Stop changing the subject. What happened last night Liam? ", I was not more determined than before.

"You, umm, were in an intoxicated state. When I and Theo came back from work, we heard loud music coming from your room. Both of us climbed up the stairs and found you and Miranda on the bed. Naked. "

"Naked?! "

"Okay, sorry. Half naked. You're such a buzz kill. "

"There's a difference between naked and half naked. "

"Will you let me finish? "

"Sorry. Continue. "

"So, you both were half naked on the bed, with pillows. Theo stopped the music and you pulled me and Theo to dance with you both and whined cause we stopped the music. You wanted both Theo and Miranda to stay. And after a lot of arguing, I finally gave in. "

"That's all?", I asked.

"Yep. Pretty much it. "

"And you're not hiding any other information, right? "

"Uh huh. ", he said scratching his neck.

Busted. I knew him too well.

"Liam Anderson, what happened next?", I pulled his collar to meet his eye level.

He pulled off my hands and looked threateningly at me. I had pushed a button.

"What do you want me to say? How you pushed your weight on my body and hugged me like old times? How you mumbled sweet nothings in your sleep? Or how you said 'Good night hulk ' holding my pinky finger? "

I gasped. I did all that? Damn you Miranda. Next I see you, you're dead.

The silence was awkward but it was broken by Liam, "I need to be somewhere. I'll let Abigail know that you're here. Just in case you need something. ", with that said, he left the room.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. My head was spinning from all that he said. I can't believe I let myself get so vulnerable and did something so stupid. Something we did when we were together. Something so sacred that was buried deep in my heart.

It was already noon and there was no point in going to office so late. I made a mental note of asking Liam if I could work from home today. My stomach grumbled loudly and pulling a sweat shirt and my black comfy leggings, I made my way downstairs. The headache was still there and had not completely gone.
Just as I passed the living room, I heard a female voice. Peeking my head from behind the door, I saw blonde hair. But Bella is a brunette. She was talking with Liam. And that's when I understood who she was from her voice.

It was Emily.

"Ashley? "

I jumped and put my hand on my chest.

"Oh gosh, Abigail, you scared me. ", I said in a hushed tone, moving away from the place.

"I'm sorry. I was just coming to ask you if you needed anything. "

"It's okay Abigail. And yes, I'd like to have my lunch. ", I said sitting at the table.

My ear tried to hear anything that could be heard from their conversation. But, it was a wishful thinking .

Suddenly I heard heels click on the floor and voices coming towards the dining room. I quickly acted like I saw them for the first time today.

"It was fun working with you today. Just like the old times. ", she laughed.

"Yeah. ", Liam chuckled.

Both halted as they saw me. I was actually quite embarrassed and shocked.

"Hi, I'm Emily. ", she said putting out her hand after a moment. She was like the epitome of beauty. Her blonde hair was put up in a nice pony tail and the green eyes stood out compared to her skin complexion.

"Hey, I'm Ashley. ", I unconsciously smiled. No matter how much I wanted to deny it, she had a joyful and energetic aura .

"I've heard a lot about you from Liam. ", she said and I looked towards Liam and saw him smiling at her.

"I'm sure you have. Why don't you stay for lunch? ", I said.

"No, umm, I should probably leave. But we should hang out sometime. ", she chirped .

"Okay. ", I smiled and she took her leave, "I'll walk you to the door. "

"Oh no no. That won't be necessary. You should take rest. And moreover, I know the way around the house. Okay, bye. ", she said and nodded towards Liam who nodded back.

"So, I thought you were working with Dorothy today.", I said moving the rice with the spoon and looking down.

"And I thought you lacked the emotion called jealousy. ", he smiled sarcastically.

"And I thought you had better brains. ", I said rolling my eyes, "I'm not effing jealous. It was okay if it was Dorothy who did my work. But Emily? She doesn't even know anything about Panache. "

"But too has her degree in business. And she did handle the work pretty well. "

"I thought you didn't like her. "

"I do like her as a friend and a colleague. ", he said after a moment.

The heart was burning with undesired jealousy. So he was with Emily throughout the day?

"I think you both should talk. ", he said.

"Yes of course. And then wear matching T-shirts to Hawaii and eat coconuts! ", I yelled sarcastically.

"Just admit it. You're jealous. ", he smirked.

"Shut up. Will you? ", I narrowed my eyes and said.

He mocked surrender by putting up his hands, "Anyway I have to go. It's a busy day. Especially when employees are hungover and absent at work. "

"Go to hell Anderson. "

"See you soon too, honey. ", he grinned.

I shook my head, irritated at his behavior. Such a kid.

Just as Liam left, Abigail came in with another plate of food.

"Oh, I thought Ms. Emily was going to stay. Sorry, let me take this back. ", she fumbled with the plates.

"Wait, Abigail. ", my curiosity was peaked, " did Emily stay here before?",   I was curious when she said that and I quote,  'know the way around the house.'

"Yes. When she -", her eyes widened as if realising something, "I should take these back. "

"No Abigail. ", I got up from the chair,"you can tell me. And please tell me the truth. "

My heart was beating fast. Did Liam bed her too?

"She - she used to stay here for the weekends. But that was seldom. "

"When? "

"Like a year ago. "

"But she was a friend of Liam's. I mean -"

"Friend? "

"Well,  probably a girl friend but -"

"Ashely. She was Liam's ex fiance."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dun dun dunnnnnn. So, how was the chapter? Leave a like if you liked it.

Now, important message:

I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE THE NEXT FEW WEEKS FOR EXAMS.

I'm sorry, but like I said, it's my +2 year and I don't want to compromise . I'll be back before Christmas. In fact, I'll come back around Christmas and I promise to give y'all bonus updates.

Now, till then let's see if this chapter gets 10 likes and if BIYA gets 3k reads (cause it's so close to it)  *wiggles eyebrows *

Till the next update,
Lubh y'all,
Candy 💗

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

His not so beautiful wife suzangill98

Любовные романы

6.4M 250K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
Unwanted Mates GosiaAC

Про оборотней

129K 5.5K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
HER WORTH ✔️ Aisha Yusuf

Любовные романы

46.2K 3.1K 81
"Don't get attracted to what you see, unless you wanna get burnt." He smirked, pinning his gaze on me. "What do you mean?" "Expect nothing from thi...
Morally Grey (Grey Morals #1) Q.Asira

Любовные романы

3.7K 57 27
♡ Weekly Chapter Releases ♡ My wedding day. The happiest day of my life, right? Wrong. I made it this far so why is it so hard to force these words o...