Let's Fix This

platform128

Sometimes the simplest solutions are the most effective. - An effort to fix the Shinobi world by Uchiha Naomi Еще

First Meeting
As Blunt As a Hammer
The Hyuuga Incident
Teasing
Coup Mitigation
Proposal
Awakening
Shisui Sensei
Best Friends Share Everything
C Rank
The Great Naomi-sama
Kunoichi Bonding
Make Kakashi Train Again
Uchiha Itachi - Miracle Worker
Shinobi no Yami
Kotoamatsukami
Moral Dilemma
Mission: Seduce Itachi
Surprises For Shisui
The Morning After
Sakura's New Job
Kabuto's Freedom
Neji's Woes
Midnight Rendezvous With Gaara
Suna-Konoha Alliance
The Fence-Sitter's Reaction
Meeting With The Mizukage
Revelations For Naruto
Marital Troubles
Tsunade's Return
The Warmonger's Trial
ROOT Reboot
An Alliance With Kumo
Pein Or Nagato
An Old Friend
What Went Wrong?
Wedding
The Dobe
Hinata, The Vengeful
Dinner With In-laws
Crushes
You Need Glasses
Save The Children
Redefining Shinobi
Together In Death

I Am Sorry

6.3K 286 34
platform128

Itachi entered Shisui's and Naomi's house to find both of them reading.

"Naomi." he greeted her, not knowing what to add.

"Itachi." she replied.

"Trouble in paradise?" Shisui asked, setting his book down.

No one answered him for a minute before Naomi said, "I am going for a walk.", as she disappeared with hiraishin.

"What did you do?" Shisui bluntly asked.

"The Mizukage was attracted to me. I led her on."

Shisui processed that for a few seconds before saying, "You know, I always wondered when your emotional stuntedness would bite you in the ass."

"This is serious, Shisui."

"I know. I am not even supposed to help you since you cheated on my sister."

"I didn't cheat on her. I'd never cheat on her. Why do you..." He took a deep breath. "She's the only one I love, she'll always be. I... I know I messed up. I am sorry. Just tell me how to apologize."

Shisui looked at him for a while, as if judging his soul. "Flowers always work." he said.

Itachi decorated Naomi's room with carnations, indicating his apology. It was after midnight, when she returned.

She didn't say anything, just looked at him after taking in the decoration.

"I'm sorry. For leading Mei on. For hurting you. For telling you to stop being unreasonable. I promise I'll never do that again. Can you forgive me?"

" 'S all right." she said, her voice was scratchy, as if she'd been crying. "It wasn't that much of a deal anyway, I was just jealous. She's really beautiful and she's also a kage. I'm ..." she sobbed.

Itachi pulled her into a hug. He didn't bother telling her that she was being ridiculous. He knew she already knew that. "I love you. He simply told her.

" Love you too. " she said, sniffing .

"Did you just wipe your nose with my shirt?" he asked incredulously.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

7.5K 215 13
A soldier died in the battlefield and now reincarnated as Kureto Uchiha the second son of Fugaku and Mikoto Uchiha and the younger brother of Itachi...
Haruno Ryoko Jkgdly

Фанфик

4.3K 210 9
Sometimes sleep deprivation and overtimes can lead to reincarnation in your favorite anime. ☆☆☆ Okay...
535 32 11
What do you think happens when a person who is not supposed to exist...exists. The nature tries to balance it by making the person's life a living he...
68.2K 2.1K 34
(Very Slow Edits) Would you make a choice that would help fix the past? Are you prepared for the consequences that follow? DISCLAIMER: I DON'T own...