Benefits

By Mareejacks

Out of everyone she chooses him. Out of everyone he chooses her. *** Dawn and Jake despise each other, but th... More

Disclaimer
Prolouge
Ch. 1: Afraid
Ch. 2: My Only Friend
Ch. 3: Everybody's Watching Me
Ch. 4: Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time
Ch. 5: Undiscovered
Ch. 6: Cry Baby
Ch. 7: Sting
Ch. 8: Bad Liar
Ch. 9: Close
Ch. 10: Idfc
Ch. 11: How To Save A Life
Ch. 12: Something About You
Ch. 13: Never Be Like You
Ch. 14: Out of My League
Ch 15: Blue Jeans
Ch. 16: Closer
Ch. 17: Hide Away
Ch. 18: Fall In Love
Ch. 19: Do I Wanna Know
Ch. 20: Dressed In Black
Ch. 21: Hard To Explain
Ch.22: Pillowtalk
Ch. 23: Mr. Brightside
Ch. 24: The End Of All Things
Ch. 25: Often
Ch. 26: Take It Off
Ch. 27: Make Me Like You
Ch. 28: Heavy Dirty Soul
Ch. 29: Leave A Trace
Ch. 30: All Time Low
Ch. 31: Everything Will Be Alright
Ch. 32: False Alarm
Ch. 33: We Don't Talk Anymore
Ch. 34: Attention
Ch. 35: Madness
Ch. 36: Change Your Mind
Ch 37: Fix You
Ch. 38: Single
Ch. 39: Powerful
Ch. 40: Perfect Situation
Ch. 41: You've Got the Love
Ch. 42: Trouble
Ch. 43: All I Know
Ch. 44: Andy, You're A Star
Ch. 45: Daddy Issues
Ch. 46: I Can't Even
Ch. 47: Crazy In Love
Ch. 48: Love
Ch. 49: Mercy
Ch. 50: When You Were Young
Ch. 51: Ivy
Ch. 52: Come Out and Play
Ch. 53: Stay Together for the Kids
Ch. 54: Sign of the Times
Ch. 55: Drunk In Love
Ch. 56: Unforgettable
Ch. 57: The Resistance
Ch. 58: Time Is Running Out
Ch. 59: Family Portrait
ANNOCEMENT IMPORTANT!!
Ch. 60: Noise
Ch. 61: Wires
Ch. 62: Where is My Mind?
Ch.63: With or Without You
Rules of The Underground
Ch. 64: Hurt
Ch. 65: This Is War
Ch. 66: Sweet Creature
Ch. 67: Female Robbery
Ch. 68: Loyalty
Ch. 69: Self Control
Ch.70: Uprising
Ch. 71: Death on Two Legs
Ch. 72: Anything Can Happen
Ch. 73: Love of My Life
Ch. 74: Like I'm Gonna Lose You
Ch. 76: Nervous
Ch. 77: I Hate You, I Love You
Ch. 78: Love Me Harder
Ch. 79: Too Serious
Ch. 80: The Scientist
Ch. 81: Yours
Ch. 82: The Good, The Bad, and The Dirty
Ch. 83: Element
Ch. 84: Issues
Ch. 85: Used To Love You
Ch. 86: Meet Me In the Hallway
Ch. 87: From The Dining Table
Ch. 88: Call Out My Name
Ch. 89: Mirrors
Ch. 90: Kiss Me
Ch. 91: Oh, Ms. Believer
Ch. 92: Bury A Friend
Ch. 93: Only Angel
Ch. 94: Anna Sun
Ch. 95: Turning Page
Ch. 96: Tongue Tied
Ch. 97: Stay
Ch. 98: My Tears are Becoming a Sea
Ch. 99: The Kill
Ch. 100: How It Ends
SPECIAL ANNOCEMENT

Ch. 75: Pink Matter

16.6K 366 387
By Mareejacks

Pink Matter- Frank Ocean feat: Andrè 3000

"That soft pink matter. Cotton candy Majin Buu. Close my eyes and fall into you. My god she's giving me pleasure."

--

Jake P.O.V.

"Martinez, what the fuck does this all mean!" I whisper yell into my phone.

"I don't know, hermano." He answer groggily.

"Why do you sound like that?" I squint from the dim light in the room.

Dawn and I just took a freaking six hour nap, and it was fucking glorious. She's weeping in her sleep, and she's going to wake up in a matter of seconds because I'm not laying next to her anymore.

"I took a nap with my wife on the couch. Why are you whispering?"

"Uh..." I glance at Dawn, and her eyes are still closed, but I can't tell if she's actually still asleep or not. "I took a nap with Dawn."

There's a moment of silence, and soon he's bellowing with laughter. "Your future wife."

"Shut up, Martinez." I turn away from Dawn, looking out into my closed window. "Marriage means children, and I don't want that."

"No, not all. Some people get married because they love each other and they want to be together by law."

"Waste of money I think."

"Whatever, you're young still. You will learn." Martinez's wife says. She heard our whole conversation, and now my cheeks are beat red.

"Funny, I forgot you even existed Teresa. Martinez never talks about you." I jab.

"Ouch." Martinez squeals on the other end of the phone. "Novio, baby- he's kidding."

"No I'm not." I tease.

"Better watch it, Jose. Who knows who's going to poison your dinner." Teresa says.

Martinez met Teresa at a University and soon fell in love. Obviously this was after he left the Underground, but he's come clean to her about everything. It's quite lovely actually to see there love in full view.

"I'll look into it." Martinez finally gets back to what's at hand. "I'll call Ronny about everything, and I'll give you a call in the morning.

"Okay." I nod.

"Bye, Dennings."

"Bye." I hang up the phone shortly after.

I turn back around, and Dawn's blankly staring at me.

"Sorry I woke you."

"It's fine." Her voice monotonous.

My only guess why she's acting like this is she heard my conversation with Martinez. I sit on the side of the bed, and caress her now dry hair. "We're still young, Dawn. There's no point in thinking about children or getting married. Besides you don't even know if we'll even still be together for that long."

Her brows furrow, as she sits up where she lays. She looks at me for a brief second, and pushes me with all her strength off the bed. I land on my tailbone. She jumps off the bed onto my lap. "What are you doing-"

She cuts me off by pushing my face, her hands covering my mouth and eyes. Her face show no emotions, but I can tell she's not happy. She stops her movements, and moves her hands to my cheeks, squeezing them together, causing my lips to look weird.

"If you say that one more fucking time, I'm going to be the one to poison your food." She lets go of my face, and begins to standup, but I pull her down so she doesn't move. "Get off me."

"You're on me, sunshine." Her thighs are bare gripped into my hands, and I don't cease to let go. "We're not even old enough to legally drink, Dawn. Why are you so mad about my thoughts about marriage? We're not even in college for crying out loud."

"It's not that, idiot. It's the fact this is the second time you're saying that we aren't going to last."

"You don't know that-"

"Then what's the point then? What's the point of fighting for me? There's no point. Literally no point." I stay silent, and she doesn't relent that scowl on her. "If you don't see a future with me then what's the point?"

"We're fucking teenagers for fucks sakes! I'm just looking at the facts."

"No you're just being a dick."

"Dawn you don't think I want to be with forever because I do. I'm just afraid okay. That's what you want me to say. I'm afraid you'll be tried of me one day, and then leave me." She wont relent, so might as well tell her how I feel.

"Well you're insecurities are not valid when you say shit like that. I don't care if you don't want kids or marriage but you act like we're going to break up next week."

"But you want those things. Not the breaking up next week, but the marriage and children."

She looks down at my chest, and I can tell the conflict within her. "We're cross that bridge when we get there."

"I'm not going to change."

"Well neither am I, but I still love you. Like you just said, we're young. We should make a pact."

"On what?"

"We will not talk about marriage, having children, or breaking up until ten years from now."

If we last that long, but she's probably just going to squish my cheeks together again. I know I want to be with Dawn forever, but I'm afraid she wouldn't want to. What if she cheats on me like Serena? What if she grows bored of my fucking and sit on another guy's dick? I mean look at her parents? Her mom practically fucked everyone in town at this point. What if it's a genetic thing. What if-

"You lost in thought, love." She says. She must see my inner struggle of confusion, and I can faintly see the redness of her cheeks. She's most likely embarrassed by the pet name she's used on me that I've used many of times on her. I'll tease her later about it.

"I'm just thinking."

"About?"

"You, but yes, I will comply with this pact."

"Well good." She pecks our lips together. "And I swear if you ever say we're not going to last, I will do this again." She squeezes my cheeks causing my lips to look weird again.

I grasp her hands, and push her over so I'm on top. She squeals, but I shut her up by kissing her. I can never get enough of her body. Or even her in general. I can safely say that I can stay in this little bubble of my bedroom with her for days, and not get bored... mostly because I know what I would do most of the time...

A growl becomes apparent in the room, and it's not from my stomach. I pull from her lips hastily, and look down to her stomach. "Are you hungry?" I ask.

"A little." She plays at the ends of my hair.

"When is the last time you ate?"

"Yesterday."

"Dawn!" I scold. I lift off her, pulling her with me so she sits on my lap. "It's already dinner time, and you're telling me you haven't eaten."

"Yup." She shrugs nonchalantly.

"Get up, I'm calling for pizza." She obliges, and I find my phone on the bedside table.

I order two large pepperoni pizzas. I don't think she'll eat all that, but I don't care. I'll force feed if I have to. "It'll take thirty minutes, sir." Says the operator.

"Make it fifteen, or I'm not tipping." I hang up the phone dramatically. Dawn giggles from where she sits on the bed. Her knees are to her chest.

"There's nothing funny about this, sunshine. You haven't eaten all day." I sit next to her, and she easily curls up into my side. God, she smells good.

"I'm sorry. It's just, I was so mad about Lauren that I left without eating at her house. Then I came here, and we got in an argument. And you know.. we had... we uh..."

"Fucked."

She rolls her eyes. "Had sex, but yeah."

"Then Serena and Alice came, and it went to shit." I mumble in her hair.

"Exactly." She kisses my neck.

The kisses trail, and I thought she would stop, but she doesn't relent. She pushes me back against my bed, and I'm left dumbfounded into what she is doing. "Dawn-"

"Sh." She shushes me with a swift kiss on the lips. I try to take control, but she pushes my arms away from her body. She gets on her knees, and pulls down my boxers.

What in the-

SMUT SCENE!! Check smut book out!!

I should of said to come in thirty minutes for the pizza. Fuck, I want to ravish her the way she looks at me. She makes me insane with that evil smirk of hers when she enters my bathroom to wash my come out.

I hastily get up, and pull on some boxers from my bed. The door bell rings, and my irritation grows. "Easy up." I yell. I open the door, with my wallet in my other hand, "Don't need to ring it so many times-" I stop talking when I see motherfucking Dawson Peterson at my door. A stupid pizza hat strains to him.

"Oh shit." He practically squeals.

I lean against the doorframe, and look him up and down. "You work at Pizza Hut."

"Uh.. yeah.."

"That wasn't a question. It was an observation."

He gulps loudly, and looks down at the receipt. I can practically smell the sweat based on he's nervous right now. Pathetic. Most of the wounds I inflicted on him are gone.

"I didn't know you lived in a dump."

"What was that jackass." He dare fucking talks shit to me.

"Nothing." He laughs. One second he's afraid of me, and the next he thinks he has grown another pair of balls. "Your total is $15.75."

"Like hell." I mumble. "I'll give you a 5." I push the money in his hands, and grasp the pizza boxes from him.

"Come on dude, it was only a joke."

"Friends only joke. We will never be friends." I nearly shut the door, but his foot catches it.

"I'm serious man. $15.75, or I'm calling the cops."

"If you call the cops, the I'll just beat your ass. It's pretty simple." My eyes squint. For all the shit he's done to Dawn and I, the least he can do is get the fuck out with those 5 dollars alive.

"Come on man-"

"Is the pizza here?" Dawn steps out, her eyes go big when she notices our pizza delivery man. "Oh."

I look to Dawson's eyes, and they widen at Dawn's attire which is only a large shirt from me and my boxers. "Can I fucking help you." I push the dumbass back with the back of my hand. "Leave." He scrambles out the entrance of my apartment, and practically runs away.

"Weird." I say as I slam the front door. "Just a minute ago he was demanding, and now he's just a fucking pussy." I laugh to myself as the scene replays in my head. Dawn doesn't find it amusing and crawls on the couch.

I shrug my shoulders, and follow her. I lay the pizzas at the coffee table, and we begin to feast. I would of loved to enjoy my food, but Dawn was increasingly quiet, and it made me antsy. I knew she was hiding something. She literally couldn't lie to me even if she tried.

"What's wrong?" I finish my second slice, as she begins her second.

"Nothing." Her voice small.

The silence grows, and it's not the type that's comfortable. It's the type that makes your skin crawl, and you wish you weren't born because the silence has a noise, and the noise is loud.

"Is it about Dawson?" My voice at an edge.

She avoids my eye contact, but I force it to her as I move closer. "Jake-"

"If you don't fucking tell me, I'm going to go to that Pizza Hut and break his nose." I say his nose because it is possible. One snap into his face, and he's done for. I don't even care if they call the cops.

"It's not anything serious."

"Then tell me."

She nibbles on her third slice of pizza in silence. "If you don't tell me in a count of 3, I'm going to go just in my underwear and break his nose. That's a promise. One, two-"

"Okay, okay! Stop!" She rushes from her spot on the couch to my lap.

"I'm listening." I've never been this angry without knowing the content. I've always had a reason to be mad, but at this moment I have nothing to be mad about except Dawn's a hypocrite once again!

"A few months ago... when Dawson and I went on our date... the next day he threatened me that I wouldn't tell anyone. I mean I wasn't going to, but he was so.... weird about it. Demanding almost. And then right when you came back from your expulsion he grabbed my wrist that day. The bruise was from him, I didn't just bang my wrist against the concrete like I said."

"So you lied to me."

"We weren't together. You were being an ass anyway. Remember, you dismissed me. You didn't want me so where did I go? I went no where without you. You can't be mad at me when you were the one who broke my heart."

"Is that it?"

"He pushed me down on floor during the Halloween party."

"Is that it?" I repeat.

"Yes."

"Okay." She gets off my lap, and I leap to my bedroom.

"Where are you going?!" She yells after me.

"I'm going to beat the living shit out of him!"

"Jake no, it's not that big of deal. He has not bothered me in three weeks."

"I don't give a shit Dawn," I throw on my jeans, and scramble out one of my black hoodies.

"Jake you can barely walk without wincing." I rush past her as soon as my boots are on. I just have to find my keys which should be- "if you leave out that door, don't expect me to be here when you get back."

I turn swiftly back and her face is straight. I have no idea if she's speaking the truth, but the thought of her leaving here haunts me. With Ledger sending creepy letters to Serena and Alice, it doesn't put me in good terms to have Dawn home alone in her house. "You're bluffing. You don't have a car." I remind her once again."

"Like I said before, I'll find a bus." She shows no emotions, and she's off into my bedroom.

I look to my front door, then back to my bedroom. Back and fourth I go, and soon I here movement in my room. "Fuck." I mumble, as I trudge back to follow her. She's getting all her stuff in order. Half of her clothes from the night before are already tucked in her bag that were once on the floor. "Don't go." My voice soft.

"You don't listen to me." She zips her bag up.

"I always listen to you. I've kept our pact."

"It's been an hour."

"Dawn, he hurt you. Physically and mentally. All of it. Ledger hurt you, and your dad hurt. I can't do anything about either. Let me with Dawson."

"No." She crosses her arms. "If you fuck him up, he'll call the police, and then you wide up in jail for attempted murder."

"I wouldn't kill him." I scoff, walking slowly to her.

"That's how you're acting like. I don't like seeing you angry, it scares me." She admits, and the once blanked face girl, now turns to a sadden one.

"I'm sorry." I'm close enough to pull her to me, and I do so. "It's just I want to protect you, and defend you at all cost because you mean so much to me."

"I know, but you can't go and fight everyone that hurts me. That's not realistic."

"We should of told the principle the day of when it happened." I refer to Dawson's assault at the football after party.

"You know how those cases go. They'll ask me 21 questions, and he'd still walk away free."

"True, but who knows. We never tried." I mumble in her hair.

"You're not going, right?"

"No." I sigh out.

I will get him though. Dawson.

Wether that's tomorrow or in a few weeks, I'll get him. I'll fuck him up, and if not me, I'll get someone else to fuck him up. I just hope they'll record it for me. Dawn won't be happy, but I will.

I break the embrace, and bring her bag on the floor. Pushing her back on the bed, "You make me crazy." I murmur on her lips when I meet her on the bed.

"Good crazy or bad?" She asks.

I chuckle, "Both." I connect our lips together swiftly.

SMUT SCENE, check Smut book out!!

A/N mini: Remember 10 votes 👀👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 7.7K 82
Every high schooler says that high school is hell, but for an eighteen-year-old, Isla, it really is. For someone who is so sweet and pure she doesn'...
143K 3.8K 19
Falling for his best friend was possibly the worst thing that could ever happen to Louis. Especially when they made a promise not to do so, but Louis...
16M 327K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
8.6K 384 41
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ 4 best friends, living in one flat. What's the worst that could happen? ~•~•~•~•~ Niall wakes up with an alarming dream...