Adiya one shots

By keepingupwidnarry

Aditya Hooda & Zoya Siddique (Adiya) one shots from the serial Bepannah! Jenshad one shots if requested More

Welcome Adiya / Jenshad Shippers
After all this time
Kiss full of love
my soulmate
Bepannah pyaar hai tumse
You're worth it
Never Again
Perfect For Me
Cravings
married to my master
Finding love again
Bepannah si mohobbat
Bepannah si mohobbat 2
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Close to my heart
I will never leave you
starry night
at my cost
Crazy in love
I am ready for you
📢📢
Married to my master Pt 2
Close to my heart Pt2
zarurat hai
Fark padta hai
😭😭
in the moment
Office Love
Read And Spread This
Fear of losing you
Bepannah The End
New Book
not going away, my love
New Book 2
Fallen in love
Fall in love Pt 2
love is in the air
Dusk Till Dawn
turn me on
Badluck
Violent love Pt.1
Violent Love Pt 2
Violent Love Pt 3
Violent Love
Winning Night
heated night
Jealous Jenny
Poll
✨Announcements✨
Wedding Blues
Save the last dance
Bumping into you
Author's Note
Lights Down Low
sip of vodka
Author's Note
Requests Open
comfort me

Best trick

3.6K 103 38
By keepingupwidnarry

Prompt by
Arazoo_S and to all others who wanted this!

Here it is Jenshaaaaad..... But before that can I just take a moment and appreciate the gentleman that Harshad is. When there are actors like Kushal, Alygoni etc calling /praising Jennifer with words such as sexy, hot, sensuous (no shade tho 😚) .... Here is our man YES MAN, A PROPER ANGEL OF A GENTLEMAN calling her God's Zariya. I just hope and pray Jenny has her eyes and heart open and will notice this gem, well deserveing of her love ❤️

I was so bloody impressed I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS.

The whole iv was screaming Jenshad and I am LIVING FOR IT

ALSO,

The whole HOODA'S live stream!!! I mean they were so excited about the story and what is going to happen next that they just went live!!

AND

HARSHAD

HARSHAD

HARSHAD

What should I do with you??!!! Why are you so adamant on stealing my heart and increasing my expectations from a guy?????

His important 'Announcement' wassssss he forgot his password and can't log into his Ig account

Adorable af! 😭 Straight up!

Okay.... I am done.

Here is the one shot you'll were waiting for!

Warning ⚠ - Foul language, aggressive + sensual sex scene. People not comfortable don't read. And people below 18+ just...you know what just don't, just vote and wait for the next one or read something else. Don't ruin your innocent minds. Others,well.........

***

Sitting at the opposite side of the table Jennifer peeks up at Harshad whose eyes are still on hers from the moment she entered his house, and it is pretty impressive as already 30 minutes have passed since her arrival.

They both take a sip of their drinks as the laughter quites down but not the topic of the conversation.

It's past midnight and they have just reached home, Jenny tagging along with Harshad to his place after the excruciating day's hard work. And now here they both are still in the space of the scenes they had just performed.

Harshad's eyes roam over her little black dress as he says "I am telling,you looked more like Maya then Zoya at that moment", repeating his words for the second time tonight as Jennifer refused to believe she had done that in the scene.

"Whaatt?? Noooo... I didn't" she laughs, knowing very well that he is absolutely right but somehow she doesnt want to give in that easily.

"Oh admit it. For a second I was like Maya?! Ask, Ani Sir if you want" he says again with a smirk on his face as he finishes his drink. The  light from the window and the dim light over them, the only source that is making her look more beautiful than she already is.

He is trying to take her in as he admires this side as well striped down, sans makeup, her small hair and that black dress fucking with his mind since she came out of her dressing room and climbed into his car.

He looks as she gets up, eyes speaking louder a complete opposite to her sensuous walk towards him. She perches herself on the corner of the table and bends down holding his chin just the way she did in the scene.

Their eyes locked on each other's, teasing each other as they have been doing for sometime now.

"What? That I looked like Maya when I did this?" she whispers.

He only gets up pushing his chair back nodding, not letting her hand leave his chin as he holds in place by her elbow as he says  "Uh hun...."

"You did..." he answers standing right in front of her, mere inches between them. And Jennifer loves this, him so close, warm alcoholic breathes passing in between them. His mere presence spreading a warm layer through her body and she enjoys it as she removes her hand continuing their little teasing game.

"Well, sometimes wife has to do it so that her husband doesn't go to sanjana" she winks to which Harshad nods animatedly, placing both of his hands on the other side of her hip and leans forward, eyes on her lips before he glance back up in her eyes as he smartly throws back "Or the wife can simply kiss her husband"

"What's the fun in that Mr.Chopda?" Jennifer says pushing him away, only a little as she clutches his collar subconsciously, not wanting him far away from her.

"More fun than you can imagine Miss. Winget" he says winking at her as he removes her fingers from his collar intertwining their fingers and resting their hands beside her hips.

"Well to my.. I mean..Zoya's credit she had other tricks in her pocket" Jennifer clears her throat getting up and walking away from him.

She shows his empty glass as he raises his eyebrow and watches her walk towards the kitchen counter. He follows her slowly at her pace watching her each move from the way she walks, to the way she slaps his glass on the counter.

He is left speechless as she turns around showing of her back with only a black thread tied in a knot in the middle, just like she had the white blouse before in the scene.

Harshad is hit with a deja vu as Jennifer turns around winking at him as she says, exactly knowing what she is doing to him "Like this..."

"Fucking tricks" he mutters, not so quietly in frustration. The sheer helplessness he had felt hours back infront of the camera coming back to him.

"Hey! Did make dear husband come back now didn't it?" she turns around handing him his refilled glass as she raises her eyebrow, challenging him.

Harshad smiles taking it as he walks closer,standing infront of her like before. He then traces his fingers throw her hair, gliding them down her cheek taking in note of the hitch in her breathe as her eyes closes momentarily at the contact. He is loving this little game they have come up with.

He says teasing her back "I also know how to get back, should have seen your face. I wonderr whether it was acting or...." he pauses smiling at her, and she does nothing but lowers his fingers down replying him adamantly, and "It was acting and you had no tricks"

"Oh I had one but since they were lots of people present anddd it was a show, I wasn't able to use that one" he raises his eyebrow, placing his glass aside.

"And what do you think you would have gotten?"she asks smirking back at him watching him.

"Something more than a mere kiss, for sure" he replies instantly making her laugh out a little.

"Confident much."she crosses her legs open standing straight up to him as he replies firmly "I am"

She steps closer to him, eyes roaming his face as his is locked on hers. She raises her fingers just like he did before and glides them down his cheek just like he did to her mere minutes ago and whispers seriously "I want to see this trick but..." pausing she looks at him, her eyes changing expressions in seconds as they go from dead serious to playful as she continues the rest of the sentence before she is taking off "But you got to catch me first"

He watches her bewildered as she runs in the passage towards his room laughing loudly, the sound bringing a huge smile on his face. He rushes behind her standing at the entrance of the passage as she is at the end holding the handle of the door , he shouts back childishly, remembering the way they had chased in the scene tonight "Are we seriously doing this again?!!"

"Well, you got to earn your reward Harshad" she calls back teasingly as she takes a step back ready to sprint.

"Is that so?? I will show you my trick" Harshad mutters before he is running behind her and Jennifer hurriedly opens the door. Before she can throw it completely open and run further, he catches up blocking her hand that is on the handle. He catches her waist with other hand holding her in place
"leave me.. Hahaha, lee-"

Her words are cut off as he slams her on the door bracketing her with his arms leaning closer, lips brushing with hers as he whispers "SShhh..."

She blinks up at him breathing harshly at the closeness, her hands clutching her dress as his right hand glides down her shoulder to her back and down to the curve of her hip before going back again. Her ears perk as he whispers frustratedly "That dress was such a tease"

"And I feel they didn't use it well for the romance"he continues making her frown a little as she doesn't know we're he is going with it.

"Wha-what are you talking bout?" she says confused. To this he only smiles her hand moving in her hair to her neck before sliding down as he asks "You know how would I have used that excuse of a dress of yours to good use?"

"How?" she asks blankly, her mind in complete mess with his sultry voice and hand.

"Like this"

And with that he pulls open the knot of her dress with a force that makes her gasp out loud, not having seen this move coming at all. She clutches his shoulder with a shock as her dress falls loose, her mouth hanging open in shock as she breathes out "Harsh..."

He bends forward, his lips brushing her cheek before moving to her ear as he says,"Feels like the best trick, doesn't it?"

She is completely and utterly speechless as the cold breeze flows through her at the same time she is feeling the heat of his closeness and his move

"You keep teasing me with all this, don't think I don't notice Winget?"he continues smirking at her tilting his head as he splays his hand wide on her naked back pulling her on him.

"I - I don't...umm don't tease you" she stutters, loosing her battle already as her eyes darkened with arousal.

"It wasn't an acting when you saw me shirtless, was it?" he asks, not really asking as he notices her expression, recognizing it to be the same as she had when he had entered shirtless in the scene.

That sentence alone brings Jennifer back as she watches Harshad moving forward, his eyes studying her face. Being the confident woman that she has always been, she doesn't want to let him get away just like that and she smiles sarcastically as she brushes her hand along his chest bringing him out of his daze and before he knows she is rubbing him through her pant

"Well, you didn't hide your excitement better. Not then and not now either, hun" she tilts her head, smirking back as Harshad visibly blushes, red tinting his cheeks and she loves it.

He surprises her further as he presses himself on her, making her gasp as she can feel his hardness rubbing through their clothes.

He brushes his lips along her jaw as her breathing speeds up, moving along to her ear where he curls her hair strands behind her ear before whispering as he presses himself harder on her letting her know "I am glad you feel it"

He then bites her earlobe unable to control himself. His hands gliding over her back once again before they reach the curve of her hips, he presses her on him as he rubs against her, the mere action making her wet as he whispers "feels good?" 

"Fuck me" she moans out closing her eyes at the feeling he is evoking out of her.

"No" he says making her open her eyes right away not expecting this answer from him.

"What?" she asks surprised, a little tinge of worry visible in her eyes.

He smiles cupping her face with another hand as they stand still. His eyes roam from hers to her lips before locking with hers again as he answers"I don't fuck. Atleast, I will not you"

"What the hell?!" she blurts out. Not for a second she thought he will reject her like this. What the hell was all this time then.

Her confusion only increases as he continues"You're not meant for fucking Winget"

"You" he looks at her firmly before dipping down planting a kiss on her cheek and then speaks "are made", he then kisses her other cheek and then presses his lips finally on hers firmly before saying "for love"

Her heart races wildly at his implication. Her heart warming at his gentleness and love for her.

Overwhelmed with feelings she slaps his cheek slightly with her fingers murmuring 'idiot' before lunging at him, her fingers in his hair pulling it as she takes his upper lip between her both. He groans in pleasure as she starts kissing him aggressively at first, all the emotions, the lust, the frustration of touching him finally pouring in. He slides his tongue in between her lips while slamming her on the door again as the kiss starts getting intense.

Their lips are locked as he pulls her to him, before turning around. She wraps her legs around his waist in instinct as he carries her towards his bed.

She unbottons his matching see through shirt before sliding it off him making him put her down on her feet. She pulls off the kisses needing some air, her eyes locked on his muscular chest. She wanted to touch him earlier but because of the camera she held herself. Right now, there is no one to stop her and that's why the first thing she does is glide her hand over his chest down to his abs taking everything in.

She can feel his heart beating rapidly, the fact brings a smile on her face as she continues exploring him.

Harshad silently watches her admire him, his eyes not leaving hers as they take him in. He puts away the strand of hair falling on her eye behind her ear as she traces the veins of his hands, something that turns her on everytime she sees it.

Running out of patience Harshad slides her dress off her shoulder and with one swift move, the material is lying around her ankle. They both look at it before looking at each other.

Jennifer's breathing increases, as she watches him roam his eyes all over her, taking her each part of the body in. She rubs his chest assuring as he puts his hand on her waist not sure if he is allowed anywhere else.

Their eyes meet and just like that everything feels on fire as they get lost in each other. Their hands are moving to every patch of skin they can reach as their tongues explore each other mouth.

Harshad grabs hold of her waist tightly bringing her to present and makes her gasp as he pushes her on the bed practically throwing her on it before climbing after her. He sits for a second taking her in, laying on his bed with nothing but black lace panty all heavy breathes and darkened eye, she looks like an angel. An angel he wants to spoil.

And with that he dives in muttering "Fucking delicious"

He takes her one nipple in his mouth, licking it with his tongue before bitting it making her hiss. She shudders with all his ministrations, her mind going blank every now and then. She takes his hand which is playing with her other breast and slides it down her, trying to communicate with her eyes as he looks up at her questionably.

Understanding her need he leaves her breast with a pop before straddling her, his hard on rubbing against her already drenched panty. He removes the thin material out of the way before sliding his finger up and down her sex teasing her.

Her eyes screw shut expecting him to just dive in only to open back as she understands his play.

She moans out "Fucking get in Harshad"

"Not so soon" is all he breathes out as he keeps his movement up, he then takes a hold of her thigh and wraps her leg around his hip before sliding his finger in. The cold of his rings hitting her entrance makes her arch her back while moaning. The action alone makes him loose his mind.

Wanting to see that more he shifts his hand curling his finger inside making her yell out his name as her eyes open wide looking up at him. He smirks at her winking as he starts pumping his fingers at a pace.

She pulls his hair bringing him down before taking his lips and pushing her tongue in. She wraps her tongue around his before sucking it at the same pace his fingers work her.

The pleasure is soaring as the heat blasts between them. And Jennifer is not satisfied with this and removes his fingers from inside her making him look at her.

"Need you"she whispers unbuttoning his pants before sliding down with her legs.

He removes his underpants before sliding over her. He kisses her softly and sensually, a great contrast to the previous ones as he situates himself between her legs. They continue to kiss lovingly, smiling at the love they finally are able to share between them.

He pulls away her leg wrapping around him again before taking his hard on and placing it at her entrance. Receiving a quick nod from her he enters her slowly, taking his time to fit in. Her nails dig in his shoulder as she arches her back screwing her eyes shut at the size of him.

"Ohh GODD, So Fucki-ing" she yells as he starts thrusting in her. He ducks in kissing her neck as he moves sending both of them into frenzy. His thrust goes from slow to hard as she digs her heels in his butt trying to make him speed up

"Aaah Harshad!" she yells scratching his shoulder, as he hits the right spot in her making her loose herself for a second. They continue to kiss as he keeps going bringing them to the climax.

"So tight" he mutters as he halts making her open her eyes to look at him.

"You're so beautiful, like an angel" he whispers sliding his fingers on her cheeks as he takes her in, sweating like hell, hair splayed, breathe heavier, all naked beneath him and clutching him so tightly that he cannot hold still and starts dulating his hips, this time slowly and sensually.

Jennifer smiles up at him, wrapping her arms around his neck bringing him down so that their noses brush as she rocks with him. She smirks as she tightens her legs around him, indirectly clutching his hard on inside her making him jerk in his motion and groan out. She continues to do that once and twice before he looks at her whispering "You want this to end fast"

She shakes her head innocently back at him and he mutters thrusting hard in her making her gasp as he says "Then quit it"

She bites her lips as he increases his pace once again, completely amazed at the fact that it doesn't feel like their first time at all. At the fact that it feels so much like natural, as if she is home and with that thought tears leave her eyes as she tilts her head pulling him into a searing kiss as he speeds up the his thrust.

After few minutes of him going at it she shouts, as he hits hard unable to control herself anymore. Her thigh quicker as he pulls back almost all the way out before thrusting hard inside again, the force of which makes her toes curl as she shouts "Harshad!"

He keeps pressing his lips over her forehead as he moves bringing them both towards the end as she clutches on to him at each thrust, her arousal dripping down her legs mixing with his as they finish.

"Oh my god" she mumbles tilting her head back as she cums right before him as he yells "Fuck!" , her mind completely blank as only pleasure runs through her body.

Having never felt this way she keeps mumbling his name as she comes down from the high not minding the fact that Harshadis laying on her spent as well.

They stay like that for few seconds wrapped around each other before Harshad moves to get up knowing he must be crushing her with his wright but she tightens her hold, shaking her head lazily clearly spent, she breathes out"sensitive"

He smiles back kissing her temple before rubbing her thighs trying to ease her up as he moves out and then lays beside her. He pulls the blanket over them as she shifts slightly suddenly feeling shy as she curls up in his side.

He smiles down at her before pressing his lips with hers.

"It was amazing" she breathes out smiling up at him as he cuddles her up in his arms.

"It was. And it was the best trick,wasn't it?"

She laughs out loud at that slapping his chest and he chuckles, their eyes sparkling with mischievous as they look at each other

"Oh you are too much Mr. Chopda" she says cutely before kissing his chest and cuddling to him.

"But you love it Miss.Winget" he whispers looking down at her. She pulls away slightly, getting on her elbow and stretches up to peck his lips.

She pulls back, their happiness beaming in their eyes as she whispers "A lot"

***

🙈🙈🙈

What the fuck did I just right?!

Oh God! Don't send me to hell.

This shots are getting intense by the minute..

Anyways,

I hope you loved it!

Love
Ri x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 4.4K 52
"Socho agar hum log kisi aur janam, kisi aur wakt, kisi aur haalat mein milte..." Penning down those ideas of short stories on Aditya & Zoya.📝 ...
35.1K 2.1K 19
Zoya has lost her memory and wants to leave but Aditya wont let her go and is determined to remind her of their love. Will he succeed or is their lov...
49.6K 2K 19
When life gives you second chance then believe in it and took it. There is already one person, your soulmate waiting for you. You just need to identi...
74.4K 6.4K 36
Zoya Siddaqui and Aditya Hooda never knew that their destinies were entangled since forever, but one wretched night when they receive a call and find...