A True Hero [BNHA FanFic]

By xxshumai

DISCONTINUED || EDITING A book that combines 2 AU's - Blind! Izuku and Sick! Izuku - and tells the story in q... More

Chapter 2: Daijoubu Desu (✔ Edited )
Chapter 3: A Health Problem
Chapter 4: New Friendship
Chapter 5: Graduation
Chapter 6: Defenseless
Chapter 7: A New Invention?
Chapter 8: Training Starts
Chapter 9: History
Chapter 10: Hero Course
Chapter 11: A Hindrance
Chapter 12: Support Class
Chapter 13: Accepted!
Chapter 14: First Encounters
Chapter 15: Apprehension Test
Chapter 16: Support Class, a Second Class
Chapter 17: I Want to Take Care of Him
Chapter 18: The Burden
Chapter 19: Healing
Chapter 20: Election
Chapter 21: On the Way
Chapter 22: Villains?!
Chapter 23: The Start and the End
Chapter 24: A Late Guest
Chapter 25: Beginning of a New Problem
Chapter 26: Good News
Chapter 27: Yuuei Sports Festival
Chapter 28: First Place?!
Chapter 29: The Plan
Chapter 30: Shoto's Past
Chapter 31: Hitoshi Shinso
Chapter 32: Izuku's Senses
Chapter 33: Izuku's Strategy
Chapter 34: Ochaco Uraraka
Chapter 35: Some Family Problems
Chapter 36: A Pain in the Heart
Chapter 37: A True Friend
Chapter 38: Bad News
Chapter 39: Reunions
Chapter 40: Deku
Chapter 41: An Emergency
Chapter 42: Fun [Christmas Special]
Chapter 43: Izuku, Katsuki, and Mei
Chapter 44: Inko Midoriya
Chapter 45: Internships!
Chapter 46: Gran Torino
Chapter 47: Battle on the House
Chapter 48: Controlling
Chapter 49: Heroes on Training
Chapter 50: Level Up!
Chapter 51: Objectives
Chapter 52: Trouble in Hosu
Chapter 53: Attack on Nomu
. . .

Chapter 1: Kindergarden (✔ Edited)

85.5K 1.8K 4.2K
By xxshumai

"Mom! Don't leave me!" Izuku cried as Inko walked towards the exit. He latched on to his mother as tears fell down his face. "I- I'll be lonely without you, mom!"

"Izuku, my lovely little child, please cooperate. Mommy will be back to pick you up later. Do you want your All Might figurine?" Inko asked as she knelt down to meet Izuku's eyes. "Here, you can take it." She took hold of the toy and gave it to Izuku before she left with a pat on his head.

Izuku picked himself up and headed towards the group of children. "Okay class, we have a new friend today!" the teacher announced as she gathered everyone. "Why don't you introduce yourself?" She glanced at Izuku and smiled. "Go on," she whispered. "You'll have new friends today."

The boy furrowed his brows and nodded firmly. "H- hi," he began. "My name's I- Izuku, Izuku Midoriya," he stuttered. He held the figurine tighter and closed his eyes. He awaited the response of his supposed to be new friends, but he only heard the deafining silence.

As he peeked open his eyes, the whole building bursted out with laughter. "Hahaha!" they laughed in unison. "Nice to meet you I- I- Izuku M- M- Midoriya!" The whole class mocked him, they all made stupid faces and noises that irritated Izuku.

"Stop that!" Izuku cried. He didn't know what to do except cry. Almost all of them looked like they were his seniors. They were all so big, he bet that all of them have strong and powerful quirks.

The teacher looked pained. "Now now, settle down," she mumbled as she tried to disperse the altercation. It took a while to calm them down, but she eventually did it with the help of other teachers. "Now, how about we play a fun game? Do you want to play a game of tag?"

After the children heard this, they rushed away from the outcast Izuku and towards the teacher. "Let's play, let's play!" they all yelled, Izuku didn't join though. Aside from him not wanting to interact with his fellow 'friends', a bunch of classmates of him also would exclude him from any other group activity. This went on for months but his mother never knew it. His classmates would always do the hurtful things in private, for a bunch of children they sure are violent.

All of the events lead to Izuku's downfall. Morbid thoughts seemed to have clouded his mind. *Why are they all so mean?* Izuku would often ask himself. *I just wanted to get along*, he thought.

Everyday was like hell, but one horrid day stood out the most. It all happened in the kindergarten and it all began with a boy named Katsuki Bakugo. At the time, they were playing what one would call a childish and peaceful game called tag. It was unfortunate that Katsuki was tagged as the 'it'. He was always labelled as the violent and reckless kid who would get into trouble for the most minute thing, and that's what he planned to do today.

You see, Katsuki hated Izuku for more reasons than one. Izuku was always this weak and pathetic loser who's only hobby seemed to be crying alone in the bathroom corner. He wanted to give him a beating today. "Hey Izuku!" Katsuki yelled. "I'm coming for you!"

Izuku looked horrified. "K- katsuki! No!" He picked up his pace and ran off to somewhere far. He didn't care how far he went, he just wanted to escape the hell that is Katsuki.

The blond child chased Izuku through hell and back. He showed no sign of stopping. He did stop though, when Izuku was on a small cliff. "Heh, looks like you have nowhere to run!" he said as a terrible and distasteful smirk came upon him. "Tag! You're it!" Katsuki shouted at the top of his lungs as he pushed Izuku off.

The cliff may be small but it was tall enough for a child like Izuku to obtain minor injuries to it. "S- stop that! W- why are you e- e- even doing this! I- I haven't done anything b- bad!" Izuku cried as he shielded himself from the dirt that was being thrown to him.

Brown dirty mud soiled his clothes. Tears kept flowing from the boy's eyes. *I haven't done anything wrong!* Izuku thought to himself. *Why am I being bullied?!*

Katsuki continued to perish Izuku. He would kick and torment him until he was beaten into a pulp. "How'd you like that, crybaby?!" he barked at him, accompanied with a spit to his face.

Just moments after the incident, Katsuki came running off to the building, calling for help. "I- Izuku's going to die!" he exclaimed as he went to the teachers. "H- he fell down a cliff and I couldn't save him! I tried my best but I still couldn't lift him up!"

The teachers hurried to the scene and helped Izuku climb out of the cliff. "Izuku! We were all worried about you! If it weren't for Katsuki, we couldn't have gotten here!" a male teacher said as he hugged and cleaned up the boy. "You should thank him for all that he's done! He's your hero!

Izuku fell into despair. He glanced at Katsuki with his bleak eyes with a worried look. "Thank him? B- because he saved me?" he asked. "It was all his fault! H- he pushed me here! I- I didn't do anything wrong!"

Katsuki gripped the teacher's pants. "I- Izuku? Why would you lie?" he asked with a teary face. "I tried to save you but I couldn't, okay? I did everything I could and this is how you thank me?"

And once again, they started fighting. Katsuki acted like the victim like the little devil that he is and Izuku was blamed for everything. It was just a testimony and yet they all believed Katsuki. It's truely terrifying when you think about it.

Izuku was put into time out by the teachers. He was placed in a corner all alone until his mother came back to pick him up. As Izuku sat quietly, he cried. He cried as loud as he could and yet no one seemed to care about him nor his feelings. He felt rejected by society... much like how the villains are.

It was a rainy and gloomy Friday that day. Once Izuku's mother came, the teacher explained what happened earlier that day. "Your son is truely something," she said. "Katsuki came to us because he needed to save Izuku from a cliff which he had fallen off. When we arrived, we were shocked to see how beaten up your son was. Bruises, cuts, blood, everything grotesque was there. After we carried him out, both he and Katsuki started fighting! Izuku claimed that Katsuki was the one who did all of that and Katsuki claimed otherwise! Can you believe it, children are so harsh and violent these days!" she exclaimed. "But, nevertheless, without Katsuki we wouldn't have known what happened to Izuku. You could even say that he's a hero for saving Izuku."

Inko understood all of this, she believed Katsuki's side of the story though, but she never told Izuku. She came to Izuku's corner and hugged him from behind. "Come now, I'll cook you your favorite meal tonight."

The next day, Inko had to leave for work. She was a bit concerned for Izuku, but she had trust in him that he'll be as strong as his favorite hero, All Might, smiling in the face of evil and danger. "Izuku, take care of yourself! If you need me, just call me on the telephone or send me an email!" she said before exiting their apartment.

Izuku nodded and waved bye to her. "Have a safe trip, mom," he said before heading to his room to brood about things. *If Katsuki-kun doesn't like me, am I really a good student?* he asked himself. *All the other students think the same too.  If... Katsuki's a hero... then what makes me? Am I... the villain?*

He glances at the news that was being played on his computer screen at the moment. "Another Villain, Slain by 4 𝔣ℑʍ 𝓲ᧁ卄꓄" said the headlines. At that moment, a dire thought came upon him.

"Villains die."

His eyes went blank as he stood up and went outside his room, each step going towards doom. Only one thought came into his mind as he did, and it's that all villains should perish under the hands of heroes. "Y- yeah, thats right... K- katsuki's... a hero... and I- I'm the v- villain." He took a heavy step towards his death. "A- and villains s-should be stopped!" And another foot closer to the reaper. "And t- the only way... t- to stop villains.. i- is death." His chest was tight, he doesn't know what he's doing and yet he couldn't halt his movement.

Bleach and vinegar produces chlorine gas, a deadly substance that would surely take away the lives of those who breathes into it. Izuku have no idea about this and yet he still went after those materials. He didn't know what he was doing, he was just putting those two together like it's nothing but a little science experiment.

The moment he stopped was the moment the pain began. It felt like he was stabbed in the chest multiple times. "It hurts!" he screamed as he grasped for more air. His lungs doesn't seem to be working, but why is that? What happens when one happens to breathe in chlorine gas?

Izuku's eyes went bloody red, it was painful. "I- it burns! Help me!" he cried and called out for help and yet no one came to rescue him. It felt like he was choking on thin air, he couldn't stop it. He wanted to stop it! Anything but this pain!

Minutes after he passed out, his mother came. "What is this stench?" she asked as she held her nose. "Izuku! I'm home!" she called to him as she picked her handkerchief from her bag. She kept calling and yet no one seemed to have answered. She was getting worried.

No more than a minute has passed before she discovered Izuku lying on the ground with blood spilled all over the floor. She gasped and carried him out (at this point, the gas has settled down). "Izuku! Izuku what happened?! Wake up!" she cried as she ran out.

It was a long run but after a few minutes of it, she reached a friend's house. "Mitsuki! Mitsuki!" she yelled as she rang the doorbell aggressively. "Mitsuki please we need your help!"

An ash-blonde woman came out the door after a few rings. "Yeah who is this- gaahhhh!" She jumped in surprise as she saw the green haired boy on the woman's arms. "What happened to him, Inko?" she asked as she lifted her head. "Why does he look all beaten up like that, is he okay?"

"Look at me straight in the eyes and say that my son is alright," Inko hissed as she glared at Mitsuki. "I found my son lying on the floor with a strange formula. I believe he mixed in something dangerous to get that! Anyway, we need your help right now! Please hurry us to the hospital, Mitsuki!" she cried.

Mitsuki nodded. "Sure, get in the car. We'll be leaving in a minute or two!" she exclaimed as she hurried to their garage. She called upon Katsuki, her son, and although they argued at first, Mitsuki managed to jack her son inside the car. "Your father's not home yet, so you also need to come! I don't trust you enough to be alone in this house," she said.

"Where are we going anyway?" Katsuki grunted as he crossed his arm. "And why are those two coming too!" he asked, pointing at Inko and Izuko. "If we're going to get dinner then I don't want to share it with them!"

"Oh shut up Katsuki," Mitsuki told him as she started the engine with her son at the back seat and Inko and her child at the passenger's seat. "We need to rush those two to the hospital. Don't you know that guy? Isn't he your classmate or something?"

Katsuki's eyes widened. *He's /that/ boy?!* He gripped the seatbelt he had on and gulped. *He's the same boy that I bullied! W-what happened to him?* He peeked in curiosity. His mouth was opened wide and his chest rising and falling heavily. He's having a really hard time breathing, it's as if he's up in the skies where the air is so so thin. He wonders if he saw heaven already.

While at the car, Mitsuki questions Inko. "By the way, why did you come for me? You could have called for the emergency hotline and not sprint all the way to our house."

"Oh," Inko mumbled. "I... panicked and forgot. You were the first one that came into my mind when I was about to ask for help, and besides, you also have Katsuki. He might know what brought Izuku to do this."

Katsuki ignored their conversation, thinking it's best not to talk at all about what happened. He figured he might be the one to blame because of all this and he doesn't want to get scolded by it.

Thankfully, nurses and doctors came to her aid at once. They did instruct the rest of them to wait outside though, which is not something that Inko wants to do. She doesn't know what would happen to Izuku and she wants to always be there by his side. She only stopped complaining about this when Mitsuki calmed her down.

Meanwhile, Katsuki was watching all the commotion. *What is happening?* he thought to himself. It was so busy and all the employees went inside what seems to be an operating room. He furrowed his brows and swallowed his pride as he asked the following question. "Is he going to be okay?"

Word Count: ~2300 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 67 17
to clarify, NO SMUT, a lot of fluff, and a small amount of gore, maybe more to come :))) I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY THIS STORY...
345K 8.6K 79
I love you Shoto.... So this night let's become inseparable.. Take me.. Two stupid Teenagers that made a stupid choice resulting in severe conseque...
12.4K 366 21
‼DISCONTINUED‼‼ DISCONTINUED‼ a few years ago Izuku was pushed on a rock by his so called bestfriend Katsuki, also known as Kacchan. well there were...
22.8K 560 42
So, uh. Hi. I made a one-shot book, 'cuz I have so many ideas in my head that I'd be a shame if I don't share them. I'll usually make one-shots from...