Adiya one shots

By keepingupwidnarry

Aditya Hooda & Zoya Siddique (Adiya) one shots from the serial Bepannah! Jenshad one shots if requested More

Welcome Adiya / Jenshad Shippers
After all this time
Kiss full of love
my soulmate
Bepannah pyaar hai tumse
You're worth it
Never Again
Perfect For Me
Cravings
married to my master
Finding love again
Bepannah si mohobbat
Bepannah si mohobbat 2
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Close to my heart
I will never leave you
starry night
at my cost
Crazy in love
I am ready for you
๐Ÿ“ข๐Ÿ“ข
Married to my master Pt 2
Close to my heart Pt2
zarurat hai
Best trick
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
in the moment
Office Love
Read And Spread This
Fear of losing you
Bepannah The End
New Book
not going away, my love
New Book 2
Fallen in love
Fall in love Pt 2
love is in the air
Dusk Till Dawn
turn me on
Badluck
Violent love Pt.1
Violent Love Pt 2
Violent Love Pt 3
Violent Love
Winning Night
heated night
Jealous Jenny
Poll
โœจAnnouncementsโœจ
Wedding Blues
Save the last dance
Bumping into you
Author's Note
Lights Down Low
sip of vodka
Author's Note
Requests Open
comfort me

Fark padta hai

2.9K 109 38
By keepingupwidnarry

Prompt by
ShikaThakur

|Jenshad one shot

Enjoy!

***
Jennifer's Pov

I blink up looking in his eyes as a shiver runs down my spine, praying he doesn't notice it. He is in his character using his seductive tone as his fingers brush down the side of my face rendering me into complete mess. I play my part looking quite in control but in my mind I am still and hysterical, all at once.

The rest of the shoot goes in daze leaving me completely restless. My mind and my body doesn't feels to be in sync as I recite my dialogues.

I am aware of my voice going husky, aware of his chest lined with mine and aware of his darkened eyes locked with mine.

The words coming out of my mouth have stopped feeling like Zoya's and have started feeling more like my own words. And this has been the case since we first shot our intense scene under that white cloth. It doesn't help the fact that Aniruddh's setting is just perfect, straight out of a fairy tale.

The zarurat song starts playing in the background as we chase each other and my happiness erupts the moment Harshad smiles at me infront of the mirror. I feel as if we are in our own land.

He pulls me close from behind twirling me around so that I am facing him. It's not scripted, its spontaneous which leaves me breatheless. No one says cut so I continue to play my part.

Harshad tilts his head to kiss me and I want him too so badly. My thoughts leave me speechless. As soon as the cut is heard I watch him laughing and joking as if nothing happened at all.

"That was good?" he asks Aniruddh, who only signals him to come take a look himself and I am left fuming beside.

I don't know why but I hate the fact that he is not as affected as I am.

He turns towards me with that big smile on his face and asks "Let's go and watch?"

And that gesture is so sweet, him always involving me in everything that he does but at this moment I am pissed. Pissed at him for not feeling the same way, for being his oblivious self and mainly at my ownself for feeling too much.

I don't return his smile and instead find myself walking out of the room. I know some eyes are on me but I ignore everything just focusing on the havoc in my mind.

"Shit! This is not supposed to happen"
I murmur as I reach my make up room,closing my door behind me trying to make sense out of past week.

.
.

Nothing works even when I get ready to sleep later the same night.

I stand infront of the mirror brushing my hair before going to bed but all my mind leads me is to him. I see him infront of me looking at me with that intense gaze as he speaks about wanting a kiss, as he presses me close to him, as his nose brush against mine and I shake my head trying to rid him away.

"Get a grip Winget! This is just acting, all acting. You never felt this with Kushal. No, you have done bolder scenes than this and nothing had changed" I start speaking to myself as I move towards my bed, geeting in.

"Tomorrow is going to be another day and everything will be fine. This is nothing, Harshad is nothing. He doesn't affect you, he won't!"

With those words I promise myself and go to sleep hoping tomorrow I will feel normal, the way I used too.

.
.

I understand quickly the next day it was easier said than done. To go back to normal, because apparently I feel this is normal. I watch him share his tiffin with everyone. Being a foody himself you would think he will finish his own tiffin all by himself, but here he is offering it to everyone on the set.

But this sweet gesture instead of making me happy fills me with anger.

My anger reaches its boiling point when he nears me, all joyful and his joking self as he cracks few jokes about 'wanting to kiss', 'ek kiss madam'. I watch as the entire cast laugh at his antics but instead of smiling back I feel like slapping him.

How dare he joke about yesterday's scene like that?!

I am about to blow up but thanks to Naihal's impromptu visit, I get distracted.

She goes to wish good morning to everyone and just as she was about to hug Harshad, I pull her away and take her straight to my make up room ignoring the hurt on Harshad's face.

I can't feel bad right now.

I am angry.

"Woaah baby! What's the rush??" she asks as I close the door and gulp an entire bottle of water.

"Jen dear, what is going? I havent seen you so stressed before. Is Ani giving you hard time??? Do you want a holiday?? I can talk to.."

Honestly, a holiday sounds promising. Just to get away from all this mess feels like a blessing and I go to nod my head only to stop as a voice inside my head reminds me that I won't be able to see Harshad then.

The thought alone makes me yell in frustration.

"AAHHHHH!!!" I scream in frustration siting on the bench as Naihal takes a seat infront of me shocked at my behavior. Even I am shocked too but this is getting out of hand. I feel overwhelmed, emotional, angry and frustrated all at once.

"Jen.. What the hell?!" she shouts only for me to get up as I start rambling, getting away sounds the best. This way I won't see him and these stupid feelings will go away completely.

"Naihal! The holiday, it..it sounds so so amazing. I want one... No no, I badly need one right now. Because all of this is confusing and wrong and too much for me"

"What are -" Naihal goes to ask but I cut her off, not even listening to her as I think aloud, the stress that I was trying to hold inside me coming out in waves as if someone has opened the door and now I just can't stop.

"I mean I shouldn't feel this way. This is not how it supposed to go. I am a professional actor and I have done these scenes, more bold scenes with kushal. And I felt nothing. NOTHING"

"But with Harshad you feel it" she says calmly making me go completely still. She sounds sure as she smiles at me, her eyes soft as if she understands me, which she does better than anyone else and I helplessly nod whispering

"Too much"

"It's not good, is it? It's stupid. I tried okay, I tried to keep it professional and I hate the fact that he is way too professional" I continue shaking my head, he frustrates me... Infuriates me, cause I know I am alone in this one.

"Jennifer, what are you talking?? You are making me confused. It's good that he is professional" Naihal says defending him and I understand.

"Yes, yes it's good. He is a great actor. I need a holiday. Just request Ani. I am sure he will plan something, I need to -" I beg her, this is the best she can do for me.

"You're not running from your feelings Jen. Not anymore. I have watched you... We have watched you struggling for a month now and especially for past week." she says taking me by surprise.

"Tumhe farak padta hai usse. Admit it! Don't run away. You're strong" she stresses holding my shoulder,shaking me trying to get me to admit and I give in, give up.. I can't keep everything in me anymore and I cry out loud.

"But kya fayda Naihal! Usse kuch fark nahi padta! Usse sab majak lagta hai!" (But it doesn't matter Naihal! He isn't affected! He thinks everything is just a joke! A work!)

"Jen-" she goes to say but I can't stop now.

"No Naihal! It doesn't matter! He doesn't feel a thing. He was bloody joking about our scene with the entire cast!!!" I shout, because it hurt! It hurt when he took the whole scene - the scene that left me speechless as a complete joke.

"Jen -"she tries again and I ask angrily

"What?!"

She points behind me and I feel like my whole world is falling apart as I watch his shocked face staring back at me before he is rushing out of the room.

"Harsh..." I shout as I go behind him. He is too fast as he turns to his make up room entering in and I ran as fast as I can before he slams the door on my face.

"Harshad wait! I didn't mean that-" I say gasping as I enter right behind him,only for him to cut me as he wheels around, his eyes screaming anger.

"Which part? The one where you were clearly sounding pissed at me or the one-" he says, the volume of his voice raising with each word and I cut him off.

"I am not pissed at you"

"And I am not stupid" he throws right back at me and I know he heard everything I said. Literally, everything.

I gulp as he walks towards me in anger, his eyes glowing as he starts
"How can you be pissed at me and give me cold shoulder. Don't think I didn't notice. From two days you are not laughing at my jokes,not talking to me.. Hell! You are not evening smiling. All you do is look at me in anger and then pretend as if I don't exist! You didn't feel this with Kushal. I mean you have did do some pretty bold scenes-"

" Why does it matter??! You don't feel a thing!" I scream back, why is he saying all this when he clearly doesn't feel anything. Why is he making me feel like shit!

"But you didn't feel it with Kushal. You have done more sensuous scenes with him-" he repeats again coming closer and unable to think clearly I shout back sending him in shock, only for a second.

"I feel everything even when you stand near me!"

We stare at each other for what feels like hours and I don't realise he is close to me until his fingers brush my hair aside, exactly the way he did last night in the scene.

"Like this?" he whispers and I feel as if he is joking as I notice a smirk on his lips.

"I mean... I mean stop trying to make joke out of everythi -" he cuts me off by slipping his hand around my waist jerking me towards him.

"Are you feeling something?" he whispers again as I take in a shaking breathe at his closeness.

"What about this Jenny, what if I do this?" he whispers huskily, the way he is been doing for some days now as he speaks in my ear. His lips brushing my cheek and I try to get away from him.

I can't slip now.

"Stop it Harshad!" I put my hands on his chest, pushing him away from me but he keeps on continuing making me mad

"Did you feel this when Kushal did -" he says, his face inches away from mine and I fume,

"Sstopp..." I shudder as he brushes his nose with mine. I try to get away from me as my heart beats faster "This is not funn-"

He cuts me off by dipping down more brushing his lips at the corner of mine, making me look wide eyed at him.

He pulls back whispering with a smirk on his lips "Or this?"

"I haatte you.." I growl in anger, this is not funny. I can't believe he is teasing me like this, playing with my feelings. And I push him away struggling to get out of his hold but he only jerks me back to him, that smirk turning into a smile as he brushes his lips on my ear as he whispers
"But I feel it too"

"Hun?!" I am left completely shook as his voice rings in my ear. I can feel my heart start to beat faster, almost at a mile a second if that is even possible as I look up at him in shock.

Did he?

"I am just good at hiding it" he smiles back at me, his one of the genuine smiles.

"Whhat?"I can't help but voice out.

He cups my face into his hands making me melt with the action alone as he whispers, smiling brightly at me

"Mujhe bhi fark padta hai..." using my words and before I can so much as take a next breathe he continues before kissing me

"tumse bhi zyada"

***
Okay, So I know I have been not posting at all lately. I was busy with my exams, but now I am free for a while month sooooo expect one shots to come daily!

Also, I wanted to let you guys know I am very excited for the plot that is taking place right now in BEPANNAH. IT'S HELLA EXCITING. Jenshad are killing it with their drama and romance 🔥

And I am excited to write all your prompts!! They are so damn creative. You guys surely have a wonderful imagination, I am always surprised ♥️

This has given me some inspiration, so I will be throwing some of my own one shots between all these prompts and mine will be matured /guys you have been warned/

I hope you loved this one!!

You can comment on my prompts page which will be back somewhere or can msg me with your ideas. whenever you want!

Love
Ri x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 4.4K 52
"Socho agar hum log kisi aur janam, kisi aur wakt, kisi aur haalat mein milte..." Penning down those ideas of short stories on Aditya & Zoya.๐Ÿ“ ...
2.6K 238 16
Let's join the ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต phase of the most adorably perfectly imperfect couple...... A fun filled tale alongwith loads of drama, humour, emot...
11.3K 292 16
one shots nothing special lol I will right whatever came to my mind ๐Ÿ˜… #1 jenhope