For love |COMPLETED✔️

By autumn_311

Anja Morgan. Sweet, intelligent, funny. Her life was perfect until that one day God decided to bring forth Ch... More

1 - Forever After
2 - Perfect Family
3 - Ordinary
4 - The Beginning Of The End
5 - Where To?
6 - Hesitation
7 - Remember That
8 - I Know You're Not
9 - Expensive, Expensive, Expensive
10 - Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!
11 - Never
12 - Gifts
13 - Funny Things
14 - Change Of Heart
15 - Ours
16 - Be Nice
17 - Soldier Of Love
18 - Yup, Rejected
19 - Well Played
20 - An Act
21 - Cherries And Lies
22 - The Accuracy Of One's Nose
23 - You Don't Hate Me
24 - Shawn? Chris?
25 - Exaggerations And Abuse
26 - Strangled Sobs When Pouring Your Heart Out
27 - Lunch
28 - Full Of Yourself
29 - No
30 - Tiffany London
31 - Perfect Cliche
32 - Feelings
33 - HOLD ME BACK
34 - 21 Questions
35 - Really
36 - Married
38 - Cry
39 - So Sudden
40 - Holy Shit
??

37 - Happy

2K 90 0
By autumn_311

After the wedding, just like Chris said, we on a plane going back to my home town. He planned this quite well because my suitcase was packed.

I was quite nervous but then I fell asleep.

And I woke up in someone's very comfortable arms feeling wide awake and happy.

I stir in their arms and he groans. I know that groan.

"Morning." he greets and I sigh.

"Good morning" I greet back, "Where are we?"

"England." he mumbles.

I sit up quickly, "England?"

Chris's strong arm pulls me back down and I let out a low yelp.

"Go back to sleep, sugar." he grumbles and holds me close to his chest.

"As much as I'm enjoying this, we have to go." i push away from his chest but damn. His strong.

"We can go later." he grumbles again.

"Chris please." i beg in my newest and latest sweet voice.

This makes him sit up, "Fine. I'm up but you're in debt now."

I sit up on my knees and notice that I'm in other clothing.

My hands go to shoulders, "Thank you." i peck his cheek then go to bathroom to take a quick shower.

After that, I excitedly get dressed in a purple halter neck dress that goes mid thigh. I put on strappy heels then make my way down the new home.

It's almost the same as the one in california just much smaller.

"Good morning." i take a seat at the counter next to Chris. He's dressed in a dark jeans, a white t-shirt that I wore once upon a time and a black leather jacket. Can I just say that he looks super hot and badass right now?

"Morning." he smiles at me and sits me in his lap. "How did you sleep last night?"

"Amazing. All thanks to you. I had an amazing day too. Thank you Mr Quay."

"It was my pleasure Mrs Quay." i giggle at that. I love it, "You have no idea how nervous I was. I thought you grew cold feet." he let's me make my shake.

"Really? I would never. I love you."

He laughs, "And to think that in the begining you were singing 'I hate you Christopher Quay'."

"That was when you were being an ass hole." i say.

"Anyway... Are ready to meet your parents again?"

"I'm excited but what about you?"

"I'm nervous. The first time I went there, it was to steal their daughter."

I laugh at him, "They won't kill you. They have good souls."

"I hope so."he mutters.

***

We decided to take a cab but the driver dropped us a few blocks away from mum and dad's place. And now we're walking, hand in hand.

We stop at the park where I said goodbye to Shawn.

"Why did you tell me to drive when you got in the car?"chris asks, looking at the green lawn then back at me.

"I didn't want to see the pain on his face or maybe it was because he'd make me promise something that I was bound to break." i reply, referring to Shawn.

"And what didn't he make you promise?" Chris asks.

I look down to the ground, "That I'd come back but more specifically to him."

Chris lifts my chin up and husband eyes bore into mine, "That's not why we're here right?"

I gasp, "Of course not. I promised him I'd come back but not to him and not forever. I always keep my promises."

"That's a relief because no matter what you or others say, you'll always be mine." my heart flutters at that and I lean in to kiss him. I like his possessive side. Excuse me... I mean I love his possessive side.

After a while we turn and start walking slowly...that is until we get stopped.

By Shawn.

Chris looks up since he was weirdly examining my fingers. He doesn't say anything about or to Shawn or me.

My eyes are wide and so is Shawn's. I knew I was going to have to face him sooner or later but I didn't want it to be this soon.

"Anja." he whispers. Just, my heart doesn't flutter, my stomach doesn't do somersaults and no tornadoes occur.

"Shawn." i say and smile slightly, "You're looking...normal." seriously? ! Normal!?

''And you're looking even more beautiful than when you left. "he whispers looking at me. His eyes are bright and his face is shaven.

Suddenly he engulfs me in a hug and all I can do is tap his back awkwardly.

"You kept your promise." he whispers.

"You know I always do." I say back. I feel two hands on my waist and I know those aren't Shawn's.

They feel different. I'm put down by Chris's side, his hands still on my waist. I look up to his eyes a shade darker and a hard look on his face. He's jealous.

I giggle poke his cheek dragging his attention down to me, "Jealous." i coo.

"Ha ha. I have the right to be." he says. I and he doe.

I turn back to Shawn who looks as if he just saw a walking fish. Shocked. "Baby what's going on?" he asks and I clear my throat awkwardly. I really do not want to do this to him.

Chris's hands tighten around my waist at what Shawn called me.

"I-This you- I'm..."i try to speak but I can't. So I show him the beautiful ring on my left hand.

I look away from his heart broken face."You married him?"

I just nod. I can't speak.

"But you don't love him right? right? Anja speak to me." he pleads.

My hand falls to my side and intertwines with Chris's, I turn to Shawn, "I love him Shawn, and I'm in love with him."

"Oh my god." he mutters, "This is not happening to me. Sam knew about this and d she didn't tell me. What happened to us?"

I shake my head at him as he paces up and down, "Shawn there is no us. Not anymore at least. I'm happy again. Please be happy for me too. I'm sure that we could move this wall between us and at least least try to be friends, right?" he doesn't answer so I continue, "Mum and dad wasn't at my wedding so we'll be having dinner tonight, at eight. Please come."

That's all I say before I drag Chris towards my parents home. He puts his arm over my shoulder,,, "I'm so sorry, sugar."

"There's nothing to be sorry about Chris. I'm happy. We're happy and Shawn would just have to accept that."

"dinner?"

"Yeah. We are having dinner with my parents tonight because they couldn't attend our wedding." Chris nods at that.

"I still need to take you on our honeymoon." he sings.

I stop walking, three houses away from the house that looks so little now, "Honeymoon?"

"Yes. It what newly weds do."

"I know what a honeymoon is, you doofus." we start walking again and my heart rate increases. What will they say? "Hey if you keep on calling me sugar, can I call you coffee?" I suddenly ask.

He laughs and I slap his chest. We finally reach the brown wooden door. I look at Chris and he gives me a reassuring nod.

I release a breath then knock on the door. I clutch onto Chris's hand harder when I hear mum shouting at dad, 'Derek open the door and stop watching that darn show.'

'But they're getting to my favourite part' dad whines.

"Pretty little liars." i whisper. Dad loves that show.

'Sometimes I wonder if I married a child.' mum mutters as she opens the door.

She wears a skinny jeans and a white blouse. He long hair is tied in a only tail and a few strands hang loose. Her eyes water as they land on me, "Derek!" she shouts at dad.

He grumbles in response, "Derek I swear if you don't get here now, I will band you from that darn television!" in less than a second dad is by the door, looking surprised.

I leap into the unopened arms, "Mum. Dad."

I feel my shoulders getting wet meaning they're crying. "We missed you so much. And I'm so sorry." mum cries on my shoulder.

I pull back and wipe her tars, "It's alright, mum. Stop crying. I'm happy."

She stops and looks at me, cupping my face in her soft hands, "You are?" she sniffs.

I nod and step back, "Mum, dad, this Christopher as you already know. My husband."

Mum steps out of the house, in front of Chris, "He makes you happy?" she asks and I nod. She cups Chris's face this time and starts crying again, "Thank you so so much." she pulls him in a hug and he hugs her back.

Dad just stands there, tears streaming down his. I walk toward him slowly, "Daddy?"

He looks down at me, "Yes honey?"

"Why are you crying?"

"I'm happy dear. So so happy." he pulls me into a great hug.

After our emotional moments, we enter the house and I greet the lovely scent of cake.

We sit on the couches, my back leaning against Chris's chest. He plays with my fingers again..

"So when did you guys get married?" dad asks.

"Two days ago." Chris and I say simultaneously. I smile.

"I had a video made of our day. And I made a copy for Sam." Chris says suddenly making my head snap to him. He hands mum and CD box.

"Is that why that man was everywhere I was?" I ask him.

"Yup." he nods. I slap his arm, "You are seriously getting aggressive. What was that one for?"

"You're such a baby. Do you know how creepy that cameraman was? Seriously? I hope to god someone else was following you with a camera."

He looks away and I know exactly what his trying to say, "I hate you Christopher Quay."

I turn my head the other way when I hear him chuckle. His middle and forefinger goes under my chin and turns my head o him, "That's cute. Really." he says.

"Do you know what else is cute?"I ask.

"You sleeping in the bathtub?" I gasp when he laughs, "That was not funny. It was painful. You're such an ass." i jab my elbow in his hard stomach making him groan.

I turn back to my parents who is watching us with awe, "You guys are so cute." mum says.

Then the door opens. A low shriek escapes the person's mouth, deafening everyone except for me. Soon enough I'm doing the same thing and we're lunging at each other, "Sammy!"

**************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 13.3K 60
Charlotte Wright's biggest dream was to marry her first love, Nathan Carter. However, whatever she did to get him back, she wasn't successful. Nathan...
2.8M 180K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
6.2K 288 56
"What" Alex whispered her eyes wide open "I dare you to kiss Tyler" Mte repeated Alex was speechless, how could Mte do that. How could she kiss Tyler...
933K 32.7K 63
Elaine Scott is a 24 year old girl who loves her job. But when she is being forced to marry someone she doesn't want to, she ends up choosing some ra...