16 - Be Nice

I wake up with my front pressed against a hard chest. A very hard chest. What!?

My eyes snap open and the sight before me is shocking. I open and close my eyes I don't know how much freaking times. What the hell!?

I scream and sit up quickly making him groan. That sound is so hot.

I shake my head and go to the bathroom, I close the door and take a quick shower. I exit the bathroom and find the bed empty and made up. Wow. Then a lady appears before me. A middle aged woman.

I let out a shriek, "Who are you?"

"Good morning Mrs Quay. Mr Quay hires cleaners ones a week to clean his home."

"First of of all. I'm not married to him yet, so you can call me Anja and second of all, you're here to clean?" I frown.

"Yes."

My eyes go to the bedside clock and I see that it's half past seven. I stole have a half an hour left. Thank god.

"I'll be out of your way soon, just let me get dressed." i retreat to the closet.

"Of course Mrs Quay."

I groan, "It's Anja." then I close the closet doors.

I decide to wear a black leather skirt, a thin black turtle neck that clung to my body. It is long sleeved and I love the way it stops just before my ring. My ring. That sounds weird in my brain.

I take the new leather jacket that I found in the closet because I absolutely love the design and my own black stilettos. I leave my hair in its wavy state and make a bun with tendrils of hair hanging out. I put on some eyeliner and a clear lip balm.

Now I have 20 minutes left. I take my phone and keys then go to the kitchen. Chris is most probably gone.

I shriek when I see him sitting by the counter in front of his laptop, all suited. Is he crazy? Why am I shrieking so much?

"Why are you everywhere I think you're not?" I groan and make myself a cuppacino my way. I make sure to put the intricate design of the heart on it.

"Good morning to you too." he grumbles.

I chuck slightly, "Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

"What are you doing?" he asks just as I'm busy with making my pattern.

I'm in the middle of it when my phone rings, "Hey, could you answer that,please?"

"And what do I get if I do?" he smirks. I can feel it.

"Please. But first see who it is. I can't lose concentration here. This is what I need to not be grumpy throughout the day." i plead with the ass opposite me.

"It a Blair."

My eyes widen, "Shit. Answer it and put it on speaker."

"What am I? I'm your fiance not your slave." I look up at him quickly and pass him a dry look.

He sighs then answers it.

"Hey Blair." i greet.

"Good morning." he rushes out just as I finish my design.

I frown, "What's up?"

"We have a huge problem." he says and I can hear he's out of breath.

My frown deepens and I try to take the phone but Chris slaps my hand away. I give him a stern look but he pushes it aside.

I sit on the counter opposite him, "What's happening?"

"The choreographer is out."

"What!? Out? As in MIA out or out as in fired?"

"Neither. He broke his leg so he can't do anything. We're supposed to shoot this thing tomorrow." i can here that he's rushing around.

"Can't we just find a new one?" I ask, worried. I can't fuck this up.

"No. His moves are fresh. This your fine ass that's going to buckle if we don't make a plan."

He looks at my ass? Whatever.

I start pacing up and down, "Well why don't we just use my moves?"

"You got moves?"

"Not exactly, but I'll come up with something."

"Not exactly is not good enough, babe."

"Come on, Blair. Please. I'm flexible. Literally too." i pout at the phone as if he can see me.

"Stop pouting darling, I can feel it." i smile when he gives in, "Fine but if this goes downhill, your ass is going to burn."

"Yes sir." i bite my lip as he cuts the call. No one can wipe this smile off my face.

.... Besides Chris, "I don't like him."

I give him a strange look, "Who?"

"This Blair guy."

I smile slightly, "Why?"

"Did you hear how he talks to you? Like he's going to fuck you any minute now."

I laugh at him, "Blair is my boss. And he's gay. He is also my friend. Be nice."

"Be nice? Being nice doesn't get you to where I am today." he gives me a flat look.

I drink my cuppacino finish, "Whatever. I have to go. Bye."

"Where do you go everyday?" his voice stops me at the front door.

"Work." and then I'm out.

********