37 - Happy

After the wedding, just like Chris said, we on a plane going back to my home town. He planned this quite well because my suitcase was packed.

I was quite nervous but then I fell asleep.

And I woke up in someone's very comfortable arms feeling wide awake and happy.

I stir in their arms and he groans. I know that groan.

"Morning." he greets and I sigh.

"Good morning" I greet back, "Where are we?"

"England." he mumbles.

I sit up quickly, "England?"

Chris's strong arm pulls me back down and I let out a low yelp.

"Go back to sleep, sugar." he grumbles and holds me close to his chest.

"As much as I'm enjoying this, we have to go." i push away from his chest but damn. His strong.

"We can go later." he grumbles again.

"Chris please." i beg in my newest and latest sweet voice.

This makes him sit up, "Fine. I'm up but you're in debt now."

I sit up on my knees and notice that I'm in other clothing.

My hands go to shoulders, "Thank you." i peck his cheek then go to bathroom to take a quick shower.

After that, I excitedly get dressed in a purple halter neck dress that goes mid thigh. I put on strappy heels then make my way down the new home.

It's almost the same as the one in california just much smaller.

"Good morning." i take a seat at the counter next to Chris. He's dressed in a dark jeans, a white t-shirt that I wore once upon a time and a black leather jacket. Can I just say that he looks super hot and badass right now?

"Morning." he smiles at me and sits me in his lap. "How did you sleep last night?"

"Amazing. All thanks to you. I had an amazing day too. Thank you Mr Quay."

"It was my pleasure Mrs Quay." i giggle at that. I love it, "You have no idea how nervous I was. I thought you grew cold feet." he let's me make my shake.

"Really? I would never. I love you."

He laughs, "And to think that in the begining you were singing 'I hate you Christopher Quay'."

"That was when you were being an ass hole." i say.

"Anyway... Are ready to meet your parents again?"

"I'm excited but what about you?"

"I'm nervous. The first time I went there, it was to steal their daughter."

I laugh at him, "They won't kill you. They have good souls."

"I hope so."he mutters.

***

We decided to take a cab but the driver dropped us a few blocks away from mum and dad's place. And now we're walking, hand in hand.

We stop at the park where I said goodbye to Shawn.

"Why did you tell me to drive when you got in the car?"chris asks, looking at the green lawn then back at me.

"I didn't want to see the pain on his face or maybe it was because he'd make me promise something that I was bound to break." i reply, referring to Shawn.

"And what didn't he make you promise?" Chris asks.

I look down to the ground, "That I'd come back but more specifically to him."