For love |COMPLETED✔️

By autumn_311

Anja Morgan. Sweet, intelligent, funny. Her life was perfect until that one day God decided to bring forth Ch... More

1 - Forever After
2 - Perfect Family
3 - Ordinary
4 - The Beginning Of The End
5 - Where To?
6 - Hesitation
7 - Remember That
8 - I Know You're Not
9 - Expensive, Expensive, Expensive
10 - Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!
11 - Never
12 - Gifts
13 - Funny Things
14 - Change Of Heart
15 - Ours
16 - Be Nice
17 - Soldier Of Love
18 - Yup, Rejected
19 - Well Played
20 - An Act
21 - Cherries And Lies
23 - You Don't Hate Me
24 - Shawn? Chris?
25 - Exaggerations And Abuse
26 - Strangled Sobs When Pouring Your Heart Out
27 - Lunch
28 - Full Of Yourself
29 - No
30 - Tiffany London
31 - Perfect Cliche
32 - Feelings
33 - HOLD ME BACK
34 - 21 Questions
35 - Really
36 - Married
37 - Happy
38 - Cry
39 - So Sudden
40 - Holy Shit
??

22 - The Accuracy Of One's Nose

2K 92 0
By autumn_311

The following day, I wake up in a bathtub. My back is sore, my neck is sore and my leg too. Seriously? I'm never sleeping in a bathtub ever again.

Since I am in the bathroom, I take a long ass shower then go to the closet.

The bed is made and the room is tidy. He must've just left because his delicious scent still lingers in the closet. I inhale it deeply then realise what a creep I am.

I shake my head and get dressed. I put on a black bootleg jeans, that goes till my belly button at least and a tight baby blue sweater. There's a flower print on the right leg of the jeans so I put a loose floral belt around my waist. It's cute. I put on black high heeled boots and take my black cardigan with me downstairs.

But not before I curl my dark hair, put on some eyeliner and lip gloss. I'm reminded of the ring on my finger when I out on my pearl bracelet. It's beautiful. It looks like a blooming flower with a diamond stud in the centre.

I smile slightly then make my way downstairs with my car keys and phone. My nose smells the scent of... Pancakes, French toast, eggs, bacon and ice cream?

When I get in the kitchen, I see the strong back of a grey suit, standing in front of the stove. He turns around but of my eyes are on all the food in front of me.

"Holy shit." i whisper. Everything I smelt is on front of me, besides the ice cream.

"Yeah, good morning." Chris greets slowly.

"Good morning." i walk past him to the refrigerator. "You sure you can eat all of that food?"

I don't find my energy bars there so I search the cabinets.

"Nope. You're helping me." i turn around to find him seated.

"Excuse me?" I ask very confused.

"Sorry breakfast?" he says it as a question more than a statement.

"Sorry breakfast?" a smile threatens to split but I hold it in.

"Yeah. I'm sorry about what I said last night. I admit that I was an ass for saying those things and yes, maybe I was a tad bit jealous of the guy you with last night. I'm also sorry for calling you loose." i can't fight it anymore. The smile breaks out, "So am I forgiven?"

I sit opposite him on the counter, "No." his hopeful face falls down, but I continue, "Only if you forgive me. I was horrible too. I should never have made accusations in the first place. I mean you can do whatever you want with whoever you want, it's not like we actually love each other. And I'm sorry for the fist time I shouted at you. You know, the one where I said all those horrible things about you being alone... Yeah. I'm sorry. "

"Apology accepted." my head lifts and my eyes meet his, "I guess you're forgiven too then."

He smiles and I swear I melted, "Let's eat then."

"Let's eat." i say. But before I do that...i sniffed my milkshake.

"Anja... What are you doing?" I hear Chris ask.

"I smelt ice cream from up stairs and it has to be somewhere here." I'm sure I smelt it, "Bingo. Chocolate... Vanilla... Strawberry. You used ice cream and milk for this didn't you?"

Before he answers I smell something else in the milkshake, "Fruit too. Bananas and strawberries."

I smile up at him, "Your nose is very accurate. Bit you're missing one thing."

"If I get it, you have to take me to a beach nearby. I have to bean on the shore in a long time." i think out loud.

"Deal." he almost says immediately.

I inhale the milkshake deeply, the scent going straight to my brain. My processes what I smell and...., "It's rose syrup, isn't it?"

"Oh, come on! I was so sure you wouldn't get it."

I laugh at his defeat. A genuine laugh.

"I think I've been underestimating you, haven't I?"

"I think so too."

We laugh and eat breakfast together. He's a pretty good chef. The bloody hot bastard.

********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.6K 80
https://m.shubaow.net/205/205076/ Author: Wen Yu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-07-30 Latest: Chapter 80 is over Danmei Fans finished 237,0...
204K 5.9K 114
Mo Fan has been cultivating to become an immortal for "thousands of years" in the cultivation world. The Emperor Realm was just a hand reach. She was...
488K 12.5K 30
Aria Montgomery Blonde,shy beautiful daughter of business mogul. she'll do anything just to see her father happy.. even if it means marrying Dere...
756K 20.3K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...