For love |COMPLETED✔️

By autumn_311

Anja Morgan. Sweet, intelligent, funny. Her life was perfect until that one day God decided to bring forth Ch... More

1 - Forever After
2 - Perfect Family
3 - Ordinary
4 - The Beginning Of The End
5 - Where To?
6 - Hesitation
7 - Remember That
8 - I Know You're Not
9 - Expensive, Expensive, Expensive
10 - Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!
12 - Gifts
13 - Funny Things
14 - Change Of Heart
15 - Ours
16 - Be Nice
17 - Soldier Of Love
18 - Yup, Rejected
19 - Well Played
20 - An Act
21 - Cherries And Lies
22 - The Accuracy Of One's Nose
23 - You Don't Hate Me
24 - Shawn? Chris?
25 - Exaggerations And Abuse
26 - Strangled Sobs When Pouring Your Heart Out
27 - Lunch
28 - Full Of Yourself
29 - No
30 - Tiffany London
31 - Perfect Cliche
32 - Feelings
33 - HOLD ME BACK
34 - 21 Questions
35 - Really
36 - Married
37 - Happy
38 - Cry
39 - So Sudden
40 - Holy Shit
??

11 - Never

2.4K 119 1
By autumn_311

Blair said yes to me! Oh my god. After he accepted me we immediately celebrated. We click so well together. As friends obviously because I learnt that he is indeed gay.

I am now very tired. I asked the cab driver to drop me a few blocks away from the Quay estate.

It's about 9:30 when I open the front door. I yawn tiredly and walk further into the house.

"Where the hell have you been?" a low, deep and threatening voice comes from behind me.

I turn around quickly and see a very intimidating looking Christopher Quay. He is wearing a blue shirt, the first few buttons unbuttoned and his usual navy blue dress pants. Can I just say he looks so fucking hot right now?

(Pls listen to Say something- A great big world by christina Aguilera)

But I wipe that out of my mind when I answer him, "Out."

I turn around to climb the stairs but he stops me,"Don't turn your back on me while I'm talking to you. It's disrespectful."

I laugh a dry laugh. That is rich coming from him, "Yeah, and you would know that!"

I turn back around but stop when he speaks. Maybe this is a good time to give him a piece of my mind, "What is that supposed to mean? You know what, don't answer that. Answer this! Where were you!?"

"Like I said. I was out!" I keep a stern face.

"Could you care enough to elaborate?"

"No. Why do you care?"i finally ask.

"I don't know, maybe because I never know about your whereabouts."

"My whereabouts?!" I shout furiously at him, "I am always in this house. Reading. Eating. Exploring like I'm some lost puppy. Today was the very first time I've left! And for the record, people don't treat their fiancé's like shit. I have wasted my time cooking for you! I mean it's food. Who doesn't like food? I love food. All I wanted from the beginning was to be treated like I'm human. Today was the first day in days that I've talked to someone face to face. And you know what!? I enjoyed it very much. If you can't treat me like I'm your fiance then at least treat me like you're civilised. Which you're not and you know why?! Because you're all alone! You live in this huge ass palace all by yourself. Doing everything all by yourself. This is just a house. I may not have had much and my house might have been small but it was filled with a love that you will never feel. My house was a home. I had everything! But it all got taken away in five minutes. How shit is that!? I had a loving boyfriend and I had to break his heart because I'm marrying you! I was a great fool to think that there was still hope that we could get along but now I've given up. I will never love you Christopher Quay. Never." and with that I run up the stairs, eager to get to my room to cry.

And as soon as the door slams, I lunge on my bed not even bothering to take my shoes off or undress.

My mood has drastically changed to shitty as I cry myself to sleep.

Christopher POV

I frown at her retreating back. No one has ever spoken to me like that and if they did, they are now six feet under ground, but why is everything so different with her?

I rub my face and take a seat in the living room. Then I think about what she said.

I have been an ass, I guess. Every night when I stepped in the house, she was sitting on the couch all snuggled up in an oversized shirt, eyes droopy. But she greeted me and after that, she'd go to bed. Was she waiting for me?

I wouldn't greet back and I wouldn't eat her food. But I'd drink the juice. That is some damn good juice.

Today there was no food and there was no Anja. I thought she ran away and I felt... Afraid.

I never had someone to go home to in the evenings, to greet me and ask how my day was. But she changed that and when she wasn't home, I panicked.

When she stepped through the front door, smiling happily in that white dress, she looked like an angel. Beautiful. And I didn't take note of that before.

After she gave me a piece of her mind tonight, thoughts of when I first saw her came to mind.

I thought she was super hot, definitely the kind that I fuck but her personality is so much different.

She didn't throw herself at me to meet me, her stomach grumbled and she was embarrassed. Then I found her d when she laid on the ground and I felt like actually laughing for the first time in a long time.

But now I made her cry. I walk up the staircase slowly and open her room door a crack. She's sprawled on the bed fully dressed and her face is wet. She was crying.

What have I done?

**************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 269 24
When Emma's father is unable to pay his debt back to the Lord Killian Jones, Emma offers to work in his château until her father can pay off his debt...
289K 13.1K 60
Charlotte Wright's biggest dream was to marry her first love, Nathan Carter. However, whatever she did to get him back, she wasn't successful. Nathan...
19.5K 585 6
"I told you already, I don't want to do this any more accepting was a mistake in the first place, find someone eals " she yelled . "Find someone else...
117K 3.6K 80
https://m.shubaow.net/205/205076/ Author: Wen Yu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-07-30 Latest: Chapter 80 is over Danmei Fans finished 237,0...