My Savior

By Xx_DollFace_xX

Sage had no choice but to break up with her boyfriend Rick after he assaulted her. She gets a job as a waitre... More

Characters
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
Author's Note
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
New Cover Voting + New Chapter Coming Soon!! (info)
-31-
-32-
Author's Note: Next Chapter
-33-
-34-
A/N: Update
-35-
-36-
A/N: Whoops??
A/N: Social Media - Staying Anonymous?
-37-
A/N-New Chapter
-38-
A/N - It's been awhile + announcement
-39-
-40-
-41-

-10-

7.7K 169 49
By Xx_DollFace_xX

Ryder pays for our tickets, though I insisted that I'd pay for mine.

I made my way towards a huge tank and press my hands against the glass. I watch the colorful fish swim around and chase each other.

"Aren't these fish pretty?" I asked Ryder, but I noticed he's not next to me. I look around for him and my heart shatters when I see him. He's talking with a beautiful blonde girl who's giggling and blushing while fiddling with her short skirt. His hand is pressed above her head while he smirks. I recognize the girl. She's from our school, or my former school, and she was one of the many girls he's slept with. I feel a lump in my throat and tears threatening to escape.

"R-ryder..." I whimper as I slowly back away. He must've heard me because he looks in my direction and frowns. I push through the crowd and make my way towards the beluga whales. I find a bathroom and hide in a stall. I start crying and hold my stomach. I felt hurt, but he wasn't even mine. I wasn't sure that I wanted to go back to the hotel with him and be forced to sleep in the same bed.

I debate whether or not I should call Lydia or my parents and ask them to pick me up, but I don't want to be rude. Maybe I'm just overreacting... he's not even mine.

I wipe away my tears and leave the bathroom. I lean on the railing as I listen to the beluga whales communicating with each other. Someone wraps their arms around my waist and rests their head on my shoulder. I push away from Ryder and start walking towards the penguins.

"Sage, please don't walk away." I ignore him and keep walking. I was hurting inside. I felt like a fool for thinking he actually liked me. I should've known he was just playing me.

He grabs my arm and pulls me into a hug. "I'm sorry. I didn't think you'd care." That hurt. A lot. Of course I would care. I like him more than just a friend!

But he doesn't know that...

I look up at him and frown, trying to hide my feelings. "It's not like you're mine. I know you don't like me."

He furrowed his brows. "You're right. I don't." My heart felt like it had been stabbed. I maintain my composure as he pulls me to an area with no people and pins me against the wall. "Because I love you." He crashes his lips to mine and my stomach does a backflip. He pulls away and all I felt was disappointment. He presses his forehead against mine and takes a deep breath. "Please be mine. I love you, Sage."

I stare at him in awe. "Y-you l-love me?" He nods. I wrap my arms around his torso and couldn't help but smile. I didn't expect him to say that, but I was relieved. "I'll be yours." I stand on my tiptoes and peck his lips. A large grin was plastered on his face. I grabbed his hand and walked us towards the penguins. "Oh my gosh! They're feeding them!" I dashed towards the exhibit and pulled Ryder with me.

"Anxious I see," Ryder chuckles.

"Just a little." He rolls his eyes. I watch the tiny penguins gobble up fish. "They're so cute."

"You're cute." He wraps his arm around my waist.

"I saw that one coming," I giggle. Once I had enough of watching penguins, I led us to the dolphins and back to the beluga whales. We went down to the sharks, never once letting go of each other.

As we approached the sharks, I heard a feminine voice call out Ryder's name. I clench my fist knowing who it is. Ryder stiffened and let go of my hand. He wrapped his arm around my waist as we turned to look at the girl.

"Who's she? You were alone earlier and we were going to-"

"She's my girlfriend. You and I weren't going to do anything. You just thought we were. All we did was catch up, nothing more."

"You don't do girlfriends," she said with a quivering lip. I almost felt bad for her, and I would've if she wasn't desperate.

He shrugged. "You're right, I don't. She's an exception. As you can see, we're a bit busy." The girl scoffed and stomped away. Ryder leaned down and kissed me. "I love you." I smiled up at him.

We wandered around the aquarium until we decided we wanted to go to Navy Pier to go on the big Ferris wheel.

"My feet hurt," I groaned. Ryder chuckled before lifting me up onto his shoulders with ease. "Ryder!"

"Now you don't have to walk." I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone. I took a picture and sent it to Lydia.

(Note: All pictures of them together won't look exactly like the characters in the beginning. Just imagine. There will be some pictures of Ryder though)

Lydia 😙: I'm confused

Me: My feet hurt so he put me on his shoulders

Lydia 😙: Omg! That's so cute!!!!

Me: I guess
Me: We're dating now too ☺️

Lydia 😙: Finally! You better tell him soon about you know what

Me: Shit! I forgot about that!
Me: Gtg. Talk later 😘

Lydia 😙: 😘😘

I totally forgot that I had to tell Ryder about me being pregnant. I'm so scared to tell him. I don't know how he'll react. He'll probably want to leave me.

"Y'know, you don't have to carry me," I grumbled.

"Your feet hurt. I don't want you walking." I rolled my eyes. He was acting like a mom.

We made it to Navy Pier and went on the Ferris wheel. The entire time we were on the Ferris wheel, Ryder wouldn't stop kissing me. We stopped at one of the restaurants and got pizza. Ryder kept his hand on my thigh and made small circles. I had to keep slapping his hand away whenever he tried to touch other places.

"We're in a restaurant," I whisper yell.

He rolled his eyes. "What's your point?" I scoffed and decided not to answer. He still tried to touch my secret area so I continued to smack his hand. He would chuckle and it was annoying, so I just pretended to be mad at him.

For the rest of the day, we wandered the streets and visited a bunch of shops. We even went to see the giant bean thing. I was still pretending to be mad at him.

"Please don't be mad, princess," he whined as we walked around a store. He bought me something anytime I said something was cute. I didn't want him spending money on me but he didn't give me a choice. It was really hard to stay mad at him but he needed to know that I don't want to be touched in a public place.

When we got back to the hotel, Ryder pushed me into the room and pinned me against the wall. "Are you still mad at me?" I nod. "I'm sorry, princess. I won't do it again."

I sigh, "I can't stay mad at you." He smiles and pecks my lips. He trails kisses down my neck and slides his hands underneath my shirt. He caresses my sides, sending tingles up my body. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me over to the bed and gets on top of me. I felt strange. I liked it but all I could think of was if this would be ok for the baby and that it was too soon.

Ryder lifts up my shirt and kisses up my stomach. If only he knew how much that touched my heart.

I decide to take off my shirt and Ryder stares at me shamelessly before sucking on my collarbone. He starts to slide off my joggers and that's when I realize I can't do this until I know it's safe.

"I'm not ready," I whimper.

Ryder stops and looks up at me. "Is it your first time?" I look away and don't answer. I think he took that as a yes even though it's a no. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to rush it." I know he's never been in a relationship before and he's used to getting straight to the bed.

I hug him so he knows it's ok. "Let's go swimming," I said. He smiles and we both get changed into our bathing suits. After I put on my bikini, I look in the mirror. My stomach still looked the same, and I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

——————————

A/N: FINALLY they're together! Welp, that means Sage needs to tell him. She will sooner or later. I wonder how Ryder will react when she tells him....

Like. Comment. Share. Follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 5.6K 37
This is a story about a 15 year old girl that gets pregnant by someone who barley wants her. When her mother finds out,she kicks her out with only 15...
2.4M 89.2K 40
You're delicate. He's ruthless, and a Mafia Prince. What happens when a one night stand ties you to the Godfather of crime? +16
526K 14.5K 39
"Well, Ms. Ashley, nothing is wrong with you. You're as healthy as ever" I sighed with relief. "So, what happened then?" I asked the doctor. "When...
144K 2.8K 36
**DISCONTINUED** kaycei finds out that she's pregnant by her supposedly "bestfriend" . what will happen between the two ? will it remain the same or...