Love and Basketball ||Urban(D...

By dreamdoll22

Cassie + Saint = Basketball 🏀? (Yeah...I'm not good at descriptions so just read and find out...😉) also I'm... More

Prolouge
PART ONE: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: Is you or is you ain't?
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
PART TWO: Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
other books

Chapter 11

57.8K 2.3K 859
By dreamdoll22

One of my favorite tv shows growing up😩^^
***
Saint Smith
It was now around 9:30 and Cass had still been at my moms place. We went inside to watch Saturday morning tv because she had gotten cold. Just like the old times.

I watched her sit next to me on the couch with her knees pressed to her chest, while her chin rested on them.

"You really rocking the hell out of my sweater huh?" I smiled.

She looked down at it. "Yeah it's comfy." She shrugged.

"You could keep it, it's lowkey small for me anyways. Had it since sophomore year." I chuckled.

"Aw! Thanks!" She giggled, punching me in the shoulder.

The Proud Family came on. Cassie and I loved this show when we used to hang out.

"You and me will always be tight, family every single day and night..." She sang barely letting the words pass her lips.

"Even when ya start acting like a fool..." I sang, looking over at her.

"You know I'm loving every single thing you do" we sang together, looking into each other's eyes.

"I know that I can always be myself." She smiled, resting her hand on her chest.

"Around you more than anybody else" I smiled back.

"Everyday as I'm heading off to school, you know there's no one I love as much as you..." we sang in unison.

We stood up from the couch, now doing little dance moves to go with the song.

"Family, a family
Proud family
They'll make you scream
They'll make you wanna sing
It's a family thing
A family thing
Proud, Proud family
Proud Family
They'll push your buttons!
They'll make you wanna hug 'em
A family, a family
Proud, Proud family" we sang in unison. But of course Cassie out sang me.

"Damn girl...you got the pipes." Some one from behind us said, stealing the words right out of my mouth.

We both turned around in shock, only to see my moms.

"Ohhh! This must be-" my mom started before I cut her off.

"Cassie. It's Cassie ma." I smirked. I already knew she was going to forget her name so I corrected her before she could say anything else.

"H-hi Ms. Smith." Cassie stuttered, blushing full of embarrassment.

I saw the look on my moms face. I already knew what she was thinking. She thought that since I had a girl over that I've known since I could remember, we were watching tv on her couch while she wore my hoodie that, we were talking.

Cassie and I were rekindling a long lost friendship. Nothing more, nothing less. We had our own problems and situations to handle. It would be weird if we over stepped that boundary.

"Cassie could I speak to you for a second?" My mom asked.

Cassie hesitantly walked around the couch to meet my mom in the door way of the hallway.

"Wait ma what're you-" I said before she cut me off by simply holding her index finger to her mouth.

She clenched her robe tight, leading Cassie to the dining room.

I took a seat on the couch, lowering the tv volume so I could eavesdrop on their conversation.

I listened for about 30 seconds before my mom caught on and realized I was paying attention to their conversation.

"Boy you ain't slick, turn that damn tv back up." She spat.

I sucked my teeth while Cassie's giggles filled the room.

To my best ability, I still tried to listen to their conversation but all I heard was Cassie laugh.

I looked over at my mom who was having a good ole time with her. She caught me staring at them and shooed me away.

I sucked my teeth once again. I already knew my mom was filling Cassie's Head with non sense. Each of her little laughs led me to believe that my mom was being her normal crazy self.

I chuckled a little, turning around and watching The Proud family. At least 10 minutes into the show, Cassie plopped down on the couch next to me with a smile on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"Your mom. She's funny." She giggled.

"What'd y'all talk about?" I asked, furrowing my brow and looking over at my mom.

She sipped coffee, looking over at Cassie.

"I don't know." She sighed.

"Whatchu mean you don't know? Y'all was over there for mad long." I said.

Cassie shrugged her shoulders, tuning into The Proud Family.

I just hoped my mom ain't tell Cassie I liked her or something. It would just make shit weird.

***
12:01pm
I slowly got up from the couch, trying not to wake Cass. She slept peacefully after we ate some of the left over pizza I ordered last night.

I crept to the bathroom, down the hall. I used it, then washed my hands. I tiptoed right back down the hall to check on Cassie who was still asleep.

We had hung out all morning, going into the afternoon. It brought back a lot of old memories. I already knew this was probably gonna be a one time thing so I made it last. I know she had a busy life.

I went into the fridge, opening it up and taking out my moms carton of Minute Maid juice. She had just brought it yesterday and it was only half way full.

"Damn. This shit can't last two days in a black families house." I mumbled to my self. I drank straight from the carton, stopping when I heard a phone ring.

My phone was in my pocket so it wasn't mine. It had to have been Cassie's.

The light on her phone flickered on and off. She shifted from her spot on the couch, grabbing her phone that was on the coffee table.

"H-hello" She spoke sleepily.

I closed the carton of juice which only had 1/4 of it left then I put it back in the fridge.

"Hey babe..." She said, taking a deep breath and dragging her hand across her face.

I figured she was talking to her boyfriend so I went and gave her, her privacy. I went upstairs into my old room.

Before reaching the top of the stairs, I heard a snippet of Cassie's conversation.

"Nothing I'm chillin...at a friends house. Why?" She asked.

I walked down the hall into my old bedroom. My bed was mad small. It was only a twin sized bed. I sat on it, pulling out my phone.

I got one new message. I slid to the left, opening it. It was an unidentified number.

347-855-2236
Nigga you said you was gonna drive me home yesterday.

Me
Harper?

347-855-2236
Yes you idiot.

Me
Shit changes. You got home so you fine obviously. I don't know why you coming at me for.

While I waited for her reply, I made a new contact name for her.

Thotiana🤣
You making it up to me. Idc idc.

Me
Tuh, you must be on some special meds. I ain't making shit up to you

Thotiana🤣
So you'd rather have the entire school know ya lil secret huh?🙃

Me
Smd.

Thotiana🤣
Gladly. Where and when?

Me
What do you want Harper?

Thotiana🤣
Pick me up at 5:00. Then we'll go from there. Dress nice, okay?🤷🏽‍♀️😊

I sucked my teeth in aggravation, throwing my phone on my bed. I couldn't have one good day. It was unbelievable.

"Saint?" I heard Cassie's sleepy voice call out.

"Yeah...I'm up here." I sighed, running down the stairs.

Just as I hit the bottom step, she turned the corner and we were now face-to-face.

She backed up, chuckling awkwardly. All I did was lightly smile.

"I'm gonna get ready to go. I'm going to meet Mickel later. I need to get ready." She smiled. You could tell she was excited.

"Alright cool." I smiled. "I think y'all should spend some time together. Rediscover y'all relationship, you know?"

"Yeah...I'm surprised he wanted to hang out today. Usually on the weekends he goes with his dad on little business runs." She shrugged, moving out of my way to let me pass through her.

She followed me into the living room.

"I had a lot of fun with you today Saint." She sighed, looking down at her feet.

"Yeah we did have fun didn't we?" I chuckled.

She slid on her slides, making her way to the front door. I walked her there.

"See you Saint." She said, hugging me.

She took me by surprise. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around her. "See you."

She let go, opening the door for herself.

"Wait Saint." she said stopping in her tracks. "Give me your number in case we want to hang out again." she smiled.

She handed me her phone to put my number in. I gave her a small grin, giving it back and like that, she was on her way next door and I was locking the door behind her.

It was quiet and empty. My moms was asleep and now I entering the phases of boredom.

But I still had to get ready to meet Harper. I was gonna take my time and make her wait. I just wondered what bullshit she had in store for tonight.

***
How was it y'all?🤔
Vote💕
Comment💬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 8.1K 132
16 and not pregnant but inlove.. just read yall I'm not too good at writing descriptions. Is a completed story.
14.2K 602 14
I really like where this is headed so I'm just going to make it a book.
9.8K 611 18
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦.
2K 90 10
𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚝𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎.