Sunlight ¥ Dean Winchester [1]

By Sweet_Sydney14

Jessica Wilson, just a normal twenty five year old. Well, she was trying to be normal. But, she knew she was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Authors Note
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Authors note
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
Authors Note
117
118
Authors note/IMPORTANT
119
120
121
122
123
124
Character Art
125
126
127
Authors note - SHORT
128
Look for...

7

7.8K 141 40
By Sweet_Sydney14

[Two weeks after finding the Colt]

It had been a few hours after John had left to go after Meg. He was going to give her the Colt, but it would be a fake one, while Sam and Dean went to save a family in possible danger. Sam and Dean came back to the motel, the family safe. But John hadn't been back for a few hours. Jessica got worried. She called him several times, he never answered. That's when she knew he wasn't coming back to the motel. She knew he'd been captured.

Dean had taken the phone from Jessica and called his dad. He didn't expect Meg to answer the phone.

"You boys really screwed up this time." Meg had a smile on her lips.

Dean looked at Sam with wide eyes. "Where is he?"

"You're never gonna see your father again."

Dean lowered the phone. His breathing was shaky. He was scared.  "They've got Dad." Dean walked towards his brother. Jessica stood up quickly.

"Meg?" Sam asked.

"Yeah." Dean replied.

"What did she say?!" Sam asked through clenched teeth.

"I just told you, Sammy." Dean grabbed the Colt and placed it in his waistband.

"What are you doing, Dean?" Jessica asked.

"We got to go." Dean said as he grabbed his bag.

"Why?" Sam asked.

"Because the demon knows we're in salvation. Alright, it knows we've got the Colt. Its got Dad. It's probably coming for us next."

"Good," Sam started. "We still got three bullets left, let it come."

"Listen, tough guy, we're not ready!" Dean yelled. "Okay, we don't know how many of them are out there. Now we're no good to anybody dead. We're leaving... now."

~<•>~

The Impala's tires squealed as Dean made a sharp turn.

"...We just need a plan." Dean started. "They're gonna want to trade him for the gun.

Sam shook his head.

"What?" Dean asked.

"If that were true, why didn't Meg mention a trade?"

Dean was silent.

"Dad, he might be—"

"Don't, Sam." Jessica had tears filling her eyes. "I don't want to believe it anymore than you do."

"I'm sorry Jess," Sam said. "But if he is, all the more reason to kill this damn thing."

"Everything stops until Dad comes back!" Dean yelled.

Sam sighed. "So how do we find him?"

"I don't know," Dean said. "Maybe we go to Lincoln. Start at the warehouse where he was taken."

"Come on, Dean. You really think the demons are gonna leave a trail?" Sam asked.

"You're right." Dean said. "We need help." He pushed the gas and the car sped faster down the road. Soon, they arrived at Bobby's house.

Dean parked the Impala and everyone began to get out and headed inside.

"Well, if it ain't Sam and Dean." Bobby smiled as he came into the living room. He gave the boys a hug. Then, he stared at Jessica. "Who's this?"

"Name's Jessica Wilson, sir." Jessica held out her hand for Bobby to shake.

"Bobby Singer." Bobby took her hand in his and shook it. Then he looked at the two Winchester's. He had grabbed two flasks. One, he gave to Dean and the other he kept.

"What's this? Holy water?" Dean asked as he eyed the flask.

"That one is, this one's whiskey." Bobby took the cap off of his flask and took a swig of it. Then Dean took the flask from him and took a swig of the contents as well.

Jessica had walked over towards Sam and looked at the book he was reading.

"Hey, Bobby," Jessica called. "This stuff really work?" Jessica was looking at a demon trap. It looked amazing.

"Yup, it's like a satanic hotel for demon roaches." Bobby smiled. "You know, I've only really heard of four to six demon possessions. This year, I've heard of twenty seven." Bobby looked at Dean. "You boys are walking into some dangerous stuff. There's more demons walking among us, a lot more. A storm's coming, and you boys, your daddy, and Jessica—you're smack in the middle of it."

Suddenly, Bobby's dog began to bark.

"Rumsfeld." Bobby went towards the window. His dog was no longer chained. He was gone. "Somethings wrong."

Suddenly, the front door was kicked open and Meg stepped through.

Jessica glared daggers at the girl. She was the one that had John.

"No more crap, alright." Meg had a hellish grin on her lips. Dean stepped forward and began to uncap the holy water. But he never got the chance to for he was thrown out of the way by Meg. He landed on a pile of books, then was knocked out by the impact.

Sam had put Bobby and Jessica behind him. He was protecting them both.

"I want the Colt, Sam. The real Colt." Meg was now looking at Sam. "Right now."

Sam, Jessica and Bobby were moving towards Bobby's fireplace. "We don't have it on us, we buried it."

"Didn't I say no more crap?" Meg said through clenched teeth. "I swear—after everything I heard about you Winchester's, I've got to tell you I'm a little underwhelmed." Meg began to push the group back. "First Johnny tried to pawn off a fake gun, and then he leaves the real gun with you two chuckleheads and this slut of a girl." Meg eyed Jessica. "Lackluster, men. I mean, did you really think I wouldn't find you?" Meg asked with a smile on her face.

Dean had woken up and appeared behind Meg. "Actually, we were counting on it." Deans eyes traveled up to the ceiling, so did Megs. She was looking at a demon trap.

"Gotcha." Dean said.

Jessica came out from behind Sam with rope in her hands. Dean grabbed a chair and forcefully shoved Meg down. Then, Jessica began to tie her wrists to the chairs arms. Both her and Dean stepped back.

"You know, if you wanted to tie me up, all you had to do was ask." Meg flashed them a smile.

Bobby came back into the room. "I've salted all the windows and and doors. If there are any demons out there, they ain't getting in."

Dean nodded his head and stepped towards Meg.

"Where's our father mag?" Dean asked.

"You didn't ask very nice." Meg looked at Dean and flashed him another smile.

"Where's our father, bitch?" Dean asked again.

"Jeez," Meg raised her brows a little. "You kiss your mother with that mouth?" Meg gasped. "Oh, I forgot. you don't."

Dean stepped closer towards Meg. "Hey, you think this is a freaking game?!" Dean was now yelling. "Where is he?! What did you do to him?!"

"He died screaming." Meg said. "I killed him myself."

Jessica flinched at her words. John couldn't be dead. He just couldn't.

Dean grew furious. His lips quivered. He raised his left arm and backhanded Meg across the face. She let out a cry.

Meg looked at Dean and smiled. "That's kind of a turn on—you hitting a girl."

"You're no girl." Dean said.

"Dean." Bobby called. Dean came over towards Bobby.

"You okay?" Sam asked.

"She's lying. He's not dead." Dean said. He stopped in front of Bobby.

"Dean, you gotta be careful with her, don't hurt her." Bobby said.

"Why?" Dean asked.

"Because she really is a girl, that's why."

"What are you talking about?" Sam said.

"She's possessed." Bobby replied. "That's a human possessed by a demon. Can't you tell?"

Dean looked behind him at the girl. She looked at him angrily. "Are you trying to tell me there's an innocent girl trapped somewhere in there?"

Bobby nodded his head.

"That's actually good news." Dean said. "Sammy, go get dads notebook." Sam nodded his head and went to get the notebook. He came back with the notebook opened to the middle. Sam and Dean looked at each other and stepped closer towards Meg. She looked up at them with a smile.

"Are you gonna read me a story?" She asked.

Dean nodded his head. "Something like that. Hit it, Sam."

Sam began to read the contents in the book. "Regna terrae, cantáte deo, psállite dómino..."

"An exorcism? Are you serious?" Meg looked at Dean.

"Oh we're going for it, baby—head spinning, projectile vomiting, the whole nine yards." Dean smiled.

Sam continued reading. Meg began to moan. Her eyes shut tight. She was finally now feeling pain.

"I'm gonna kill you." Meg seethed as she looked at Sam. "I'm gonna rip the bones from your body." Meg was now looking at Dean.

"No," Dean said. "You're gonna burn in Hell. Unless you tell us where our dad is." Meg said nothing. "Well, at least you'll get a nice tan." Dean said. Sam continued with the exorcism.

Meg was now shaking in the chair. She was getting weaker.

"He begged for his life with tears in his eyes." Meg said. "He begged to see his sons one last time. That's when I slit his throat."

Jessica clenched her fists so tight that she could feel her nails biting into her skin.

Dean leaned closer towards Meg. "For your sake, I hope you're lying. Cause if it's true, I swear to God, I will march into hell myself and I will slaughter each and everyone of you evil sons of bitches, so help me God."

Sam kept reading. Meg shook more.

"Where is he?" Dean asked.

"You just won't take dead for an answer, will you?" Meg asked.

"Where is he?!" Dean yelled.

"DEAD!" Meg shouted.

"NO, HE'S NOT!" Dean yelled. "HE'S NOT DEAD! HE CAN'T BE!" Dean looked at his brother, he was shaking with rage now. "What are you looking at? Keep reading." Sam continued to read.

Meg screamed. The chair moved around in the circle. Jessica stepped back by Bobby. She had never seen anything like this. It was making her worried.

"He will be!" Meg shouted.

"Wait!" Dean held out his hand towards his brother to stop. "What?!"

"He's not dead," Meg said. "But he will be after what we do to him."

"How do we know you're telling the truth?" Dean asked.

"You don't." Meg replied.

"Sam!" Dean yelled towards his brother.

"A building!" Meg said quickly. "Okay? A building in Jefferson City."

"Missouri?" Dean asked. "Where, Where? An address."

"I don't know!" Meg said.

"And the demon—" Sam asked. "Where is it?"

"I don't know! I swear!" Meg looked down at the ground. "That's everything, that's all I know."

Dean looked at Meg. "Finish it." Then he walked away.

"What?!" Meg was shocked. "I told you the truth!"

"I don't care." Dean said.

"You son of a bitch!" Meg spat. "You promised!"

"I lied!" Dean yelled. "Sam?" Dean looked at his brother. "Sam! Read."

"We can still use her," Sam said. "Find out where the demon is."

"She doesn't know." Dean said.

"She lied." Sam said.

"Sam, there's an innocent girl trapped somewhere in there. We've got to help her."

Bobby walked into the room. "You're gonna kill her."

"What?"

"You said she fell from a building." Bobby said. "That girl's body is broken. The only thing keeping her alive is that demon inside. You exercise it, the girl is gonna die."

"Listen to me, both of you!" Dean looked at Bobby and Sam. "We are not gonna leave her like that."

"She is a human being!" Bobby yelled.

"And we're gonna put her out of her misery!" Dean yelled back. "Sam, finish it." Sam looked at Bobby, then at Meg. "Finish it." Dean said. Sam sighed sharply and continued reading.

Meg was shaking in unnatural ways. Jessica's heart was racing.

Meg was crying out in pain. Her eyes black as night. Her wrists twisted in the ropes that held her to the chair. Once Sam finished reading, Meg screamed and lifted her head up to the ceiling. Black smoke came out of her mouth as she screamed. Once it was gone her head fell down. Blood dripped from her nose. It was eerily quiet. Was she really dead?

The girl lifted her head slowly, blood dripped down her chin. She was still alive. But barely.

"She's still alive." Dean said. "Uh, call 9-1-1, get some water and blankets." Bobby nodded his head and left the room.

Jessica walked towards the girl and began to untie the ropes around her wrists.

"Thank you." The girl said.

"Shh, Shh, just take it easy, alright?" Jessica took off the ropes around the girls wrists.

"Thank you."

"Shhh." Jessica's heart broke for this girl.

"Come on," Dean was now by Jessica's side. "Let's get her down." Dean and Jessica grabbed the girl off the chair. She cried out in pain and Jessica kept apologizing. "I've got you, I've got you." They set her on the floor. "It's okay, it's okay." Jessica gently laid the girl's head on the floor.

"A year." The girl's voice was strained.

"What?" Jessica asked.

"It's been a year." The girl said.

"Just take it easy." Jessica said.

"I've been awake for some of it. I couldn't move my own body." The girl gasped. "The things I did—it's a nightmare."

"Was it telling us the truth about our dad?" Dean asked.

"Dean." Jessica looked at him.

"Sam and I need to know." Dean said.

"Yes." The girl's voice was just a whisper now. "But... it wants you to know that... they want you to come for him."

"If dad's still alive, none of that matters." Dean said.

Bobby came back into the room with a glass of water and a blanket. Dean took the glass and helped the girl to drink. Bobby covered the girl with the blanket he found.

Sam came closer towards the group now.

"Where is the demon we're looking for?" He asked.

"Not there." The girl said. "Other ones. Awful ones."

"Where are they keeping our dad?" Dean asked.

"By the r-river." The girl replied. Her life was slipping away now. "Sunrise."

"Sunrise? What does that mean?" Dean asked. The girl didn't respond. "What does that mean?" The girl still didn't respond. She was dead now.

Jessica sighed and stood up. She walked out of the house. Tears threatened to spill from her eyes.

Sam and Dean came out of Bobby's house a few minutes later. Sam had the demon trap book in his hand. Dean looked at Jessica and motioned for her to follow them. And she did. They were going to go find John. And nothing would be stopping them, nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 359 37
When she finds herself back in Sioux Falls on a job, a twist of fate puts Evelyn Marshall in the path of the Winchesters and Bobby Singer. With nowhe...
10.6K 259 25
Andrea Fe. She knew she was a Nephilim. She knew she was a hunter. When she meets the Winchester boys her life takes a drastic turn. Foe becomes fam...
170K 4.3K 25
When you met Sam at Stanford, you knew your life would be filled with friendship and support. But you're pulled into the world of the supernatural a...
53.7K 2K 24
After living her life as a hunter for almost a year now, Emma Winchester thinks that nothing can surprise her. But she's wrong. When a new threat ris...