The Boy with the Two Toned Ha...

Por dark_kai_art

(F/N) was a shy girl just trying to float her way through school, but that all changed when her great grandfa... Más

A/N
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chatper Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Bonus 1
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Bonus 2
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Epilogue
Two Pink Lines

Chapter Sixteen

3.3K 131 192
Por dark_kai_art

I hope you enjoy this chapter! Comment and vote to let me know what you think!

The school hallways were filled with the sounds of chatting students, feet against the tiles, and the slamming of lockers. I was currently at my locker digging my books out, trying desperately to organize my school bag while I waited for Bon. With regular classes topped off with cram school classes, my bag and locker were just a mess. I sighed and pulled a lose paper out and looked over it. An old test. Don't need that, I thought and crumpled it up and shoved it in my pocket.

"(Y/N)?" I heard a male voice behind me say. I spun on my toes were I was crouched it front if my locker and looked up. I gulped when I realized it was Anthony. He had his bag slung over his shoulder as he looked down at me, a confused expression on his face. I quickly stood up and brushed my clothes off, grabbing my bag off the floor.

"What's up?" I said with a small smile. I was really hoping he wouldn't bring up the pervious day, but it wasn't likely to work in my favor. He looked sort of nervous as he stood before me.

"Why didn't you just tell me you were in the cram school?" he asked earnestly, looking a little offended. "I thought we were friends, but you didn't tell me?" he said in a questioning manner.

"I, uh," I stuttered, fingering the straps of my backpack. "I just didn't want all the attention," I told him truthfully. "First coming to this school on a full ride and then the cram school..." I trailed off, trying to explain. He nodded in what looked like was understanding.

"I get it," he muttered, looking away and scratching the back of his neck. He looked upset and there was suddenly a sinking feeling in my stomach. I was never the best in social situations and was only very to successfully comfort one person, that person being Mady. I knew her like the back of my hand, but Anthony...I knew little to nothing about him.

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you," I murmured, not sure what else to say. "It never really came up and I just didn't think it was that important," I continued, trying desperately to justify my actions.

"It's fine, (Y/N)," I heard Anthony say, but I refused to look back up at him. "I understand that it might have difficult for you to be dealing with all that. I shouldn't have pressed." I nodded and quietly thanks him for understanding.

Finally looking up, I could see a small smile accompanied by a blush coloring his face. "So, (Y/N)," he began, suddenly unable to meet my eyes. Uh oh. This can't be going anywhere good, I thought, already having an idea where this conversation was going. "I know you have a really busy schedule, now that I know you're in cram school I understand, but I was wondering if maybe you had room in your schedule to go out with me sometime?" he asked, the first time I'd seen him actually shyly. Uh oh. I felt my heart pound against my chest aggressively, feeling as if it might burst. I've never had to deal with a situation like this before, and I didn't know what to do or say.

"Uh, I, um, Anthony, you're a really nice guy, but I don't really see you in that way; I have a boyfriend," I said slowly, wringing my hands out of stress. I waited in silence, shifting my weight from foot to foot, waiting to hear what he was say. "I'm sorry," I told him when he didn't answer.

"Nothing to be sorry for," Anthony said quickly, his voice hard. "Have a nice day, (Y/N)," he said and was gone in the blink of an eye. I stood gaping like a fish. That wasn't the way I thought it was going to go.

"(Y/N)?" I jumped when a familiar voice sounded from behind me. I turned and looked up to see Bon standing before me. "What happened? Who was that?" he asked as he took my hand in his own.

"I think I just ruined a friendship," I sighed and put my free hand to my forehead. He raised an eyebrow and I proceeded to explain. I was slightly worried about what he would think about another boy asking me out, but he took it extremely well.

"Well," he said after a minute as he led me down the hall to our next class. "I think that you handled it very well. He's being selfish if he gives away a friendship just because he was turned down, and very kindly might I add," I stopped in my tracks, making him stop with me. I frowned and stood on my tip toes to feel his forehead. He mirrored my frown as he looked down at me. "What?"

"Are you feeling alright? You're taking this extremely well," I said dubiously. "Either you're sick or you're an imposter." I poked him in the chest. "Who are you and what have you done with my boyfriend?" He grabbed my hand and shook his head.

"Oh, trust me, I'm pissed," he growled, glaring. "But I'm trying to be nice."

"That's the Bon I know," I said nodding. "You scared me," I joked. He shook his head and led me down the hall once more.

"Come on, we're gonna be late."

{Line Break}

I could hear the clashing of swords and shouts from down the hall. I was on my way to training with Shura, Tatsuma and Yoazo trailing behind me at a respectful distance; they were going to observe as I met with Katsuro and Kitiara. I was nervous, but there was no getting out of it. I was just going to have to deal with it.

Sighing, I pushed open the door to the training center and observed the fight in front of me. Rin was welding Kurikata, blue flames spouting from his body and blade. Shura looked to be having an easy time against Rin; she actually seemed to be toying with him. Rin on the other hand looked to be wearing out pretty quickly. He was panting hard, and I could see him faltering in his step every other time he moved.

Shura caught my eye and she quickly twisted her arm, disarming Rin and ending the fight. The Koma sword went flying out of Rin's hand and skidding across the floor. Rin sighed in frustration, going to retrieve his sword.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Rin," Shura said. Rin looked at her, obviously confused. "I have private training with (Y/N) now," she explained. Rin nodded and slipped his sword into its sheath. He grabbed his things and set off on his way but not before wishing me luck. "Get set up, (Y/N)." I quickly did as I was told and soon had my swords sitting out in front of me, about a foot apart from each other.

I heard Tatsuma and Yaozo settling behind me. Sitting cross legged, I took a deep breath and closed me eyes. "Just do what you always do,     (Y/N)," I heard Shura instruct from somewhere in front of me. "Put everything else aside, and just focus on this task." I nodded and did as I was told.

A harsh tug on my chest quickly erupted, it was stronger than before. Brushing it off, I continued. Soon, I found myself in the now familiar white void, Katsuro and Kitiara standing in front of me. Katsuro had his arms folded in front of him, the usual scowl on his face as he looked down at me. Kitiara smiled and greeted me with a wave, just like she always did.

"Hello, (Y/N)!" Kitiara said happily. She was always happy to see me. Katsuro was less than thrilled, and all I received as a greeting was a grunt. "We have a surprise for you!" Kitiara cheered.

"Really?" I asked, shocked. "Katsuro is allowing something exciting?" I teased. Katsuro growled and rolled his eyes in distaste.

I had become fast friends with the two demons. Katsuro acted as though he hated me, but I knew he just didn't want to admit that he liked me. Kitiara was the kindest being I've ever met. They were the exact opposite of each other, balancing each other out perfectly. They were like Yin and Yang, like light and dark, sun and moon. I loved their attitudes and their constant teasing banter.

"Yeah, a damn surprise. So exciting," the male demon grumbled sarcastically under his breath. "You get to try and summon us today," he said, cutting right to the chase. I stared at them in shock, my mouth hanging open like a fish.

"Really? You think I'm ready for that? I thought no one was ever able to do it before; not even my grandfather." Kitiara approached me, circling me and placing her hands on my shoulders.

"You're ready. You're different than the others."

"As much as I hate to admit it, I think you're ready," Katsuro said, and I didn't miss the hint of pride in his voice. "Just as a fair warning, I'll be harder to summon than Kitiara," he disclosed and I nodded.

"How do I do that?" I asked, already skeptical despite the male demon's words.

"Close your eyes," Kitiara instructed softly from her position behind me. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "I want you to focus on drawing us toward you, drawing us close. I was you to visualize us next to you." I said as instructed and soon felt a rough tug in my chest and stomach. I gasped at the feeling but kept my eyes closed. "Good, (Y/N), that feeling is normal. Keep going."

I continued to concentrate on the vision inside my head, both Katsuro and Kitiara being pulled toward me. The pulling feeling in my chest only continued to grow, and it was being to become very uncomfortable. "What's-" I gasped, unable to get anything else out. The two demons either didn't respond or I couldn't hear them, most likely the latter.

The next thing I knew, my eyes were flying open, and my eyes caught sight of the training room ceiling above me. I gasped, my chest heaving for air. My chest was tight, not allowing for a single full breath. I heard someone talking but it was muted. Suddenly, there were hands on my shoulders, and I was being sat up, a hand rubbing circles in between my shoulder blades. My stomach lurched with the sudden movement and I felt bile burning my esophagus. I tried to swallow against it, but I was not coherent enough to do so. My lunch made a reappearance on the floor beside me as I gagged raggedly.

After what felt like an eternity, my stomach stopped trying to wring itself out, and I was left gasping for air. With my eyes closed, I took note of an arm around my stomach holding me upright and a hand still rubbing my back. "What-" I gasped out. "What the hell was that?" I asked, falling limp in the secure arm around my torso. My body was shaking, and my teeth were chattering slightly.

"You tried to summon them, didn't you, (Y/N)?" I heard a female voice ask; Shura. I nodded. "There was a boy, dark skin and blue eyes," she said. "Katsuro right?" I nodded, letting my head lay against my chest.

"Yes, it was him," I confirmed.

"Well, we saw him, (Y/N). You did one hell of a job," she said, patting my back slightly. "Just a blurry image for a few seconds, but he was definitely there all right." I nodded, too exhausted to use my words. "Come on, (Y/N). Let's get you back to the dorms so you can rest."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.4K 61 14
(Y/N) is shisui's best friend and they have the most stable bond out of everyone in Kohana. Shisui and (Y/N) are similar in ways , but when the clan...
15.6K 713 5
Y/n, the first princess of Ingary, is cursed by the witch of the waste. The king, tired of hiding his eldest daughter from the public eye requests wi...
51.9K 1.2K 16
You squeezed his hand a little. "Don't let go, please." "I won't. I promise." He leaned over and kissed you on the cheek. "I won't let go." --- OMFG...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...