Kehne Ko Humsafar Hein

By MarilynEvans11

I am proud to be a Ronit Roy fan and in the month of March Alt balaji launched this web series. It was an int... More

Episode 1: Rohana
Episode 2: The wrong and Rights
Episode 3: The broken chords
Episode 4: ♥ beats
Episode 5: Reconnecting the broken chords
Episode 6: Yaadein aur Intezaar
Episode 7: Wings of Love 😍
Episode 8: Unanswerable
Episode 9: Celebrating Life
not part of story... love yatri
Episode 10: Love Yatri
Episode 11: Again in love
Episode 12: Ninth Cloud ☁
Episode 14: Melting in love
Episode 15: Friendly chat
Episode 16: Some own time
Episode 17 Desire and Morals
Episode 18: Surprise
Episode 19: Understanding and bonding
Episode 20: Vacation begins
Episode 21: City of Dune
Episode 22: Tsunami
Episode 23: Bed of Roses
Episode 24: Not Again
Episode 25: Nikki rules
Episode 26: Game of Love 💜💖
Episode 27: Valentine Hues
Episode 28: Silent Feelings
Episode 29: Communication gap
Episode 30: Sailing in two boats
Episode 31: Xoxo
Episode 32: First night at the Farm House
Episode 33: Souten -Saheli
Episode 34: Budding friendship
Episode 35: Sense of fear
Episode 36: Wedding plans
Episode 37: Questions
Episode 38: Hickey
Episode 39: All well Mr Mehra
Episode 40: Unexpected Expected
My interview edited by Me
Episode 41: Perplexed
Episode 42: Life pondering
Episode 43: D-day preparations
Episode 44: Poles Apart
Episode 45: Angry Birds
Episode 46: My mistake
Episode 47: Love complexity
Episode 48: New Beginnings
Episode 49: Stereotypes
Episode 50: Romeo on Road
Episode 51: Game of Love
Episode 52: Kehne ko humsafar
Episode 53: Gossip
Episode 54: Bride without Pride
Episode 55: Bride and the groom
Episode 56: Shaadi ka tadka
Episode 57: Saala Status
Episode 58: A marriage proposal

Episode 13: Hide and seek

358 8 2
By MarilynEvans11

Raath ne aapna safar tai kar liya
Tu muskura...

Ana reordered her voice and all was set to welcome Rohit after five long years. She switched off the lights and only the crystal chandelier shined like diamonds on her ceiling.

She wrote a letter for Rohit and kept it on the table. She kept two roses on it.  One yellow and pink... Her ovaries were jumping.  It was her ovulation time and she just didn't want to miss this chance.  She was dreaming their future baby, "Raunak"...

She thought of playing hide and seek.  All was set for his birthday. But all her mood was spoiled when she received a message from Rohit...

"Ana, I am sorry I can't make it.  I have some personal work lined up. Hope you understand."

Now she was heart broken. She wanted to abuse Rohit and take the next flight to Dubai.  She was lying on her bed in her satin sleep wear,  pink in colour.  She was weeping and feeling sorry for her own self. She smiled infront of the World and she was an independent woman.  In reality she was a loner.

She fell for a married man became his dirty secret.

He and she made love,  discussed poetries, danced on Kishore Kumar songs.  Love and Lust were balanced and Ana was searching her identity in him. She wanted his name and he eventually married her. She was always a second woman.

Life was really sucking and to change her mind she went to Lol and enjoy Mohito.

Rohit was actually testing her. When he reached her building,  the security guard informed Rohit that the Madam was not at home. He can wait in the reception. Rohit's eyes were glued to the entrance. It was 11:30  and Ana walked in wearing a black skirt top with a printed shrug over it.

She was surprised to see Rohit sitting on the sofa and Rohit ran towards her.  She ignored him as if he was a stranger and walked towards the lift. He followed her like a kid following his mother or like a pet following its master.  He entered the lift and Ana did not look at him. She pressed number three and exited when she reached her floor.

"Ana, Ana..." Rohit called.

She entered the house and was about to bang the door on his face. 

He forcefully pushed it with all his energy. She fell on the sofa with force. He jumped over her but she pushed him and stood in a dark corner.

He switched on the lights of her house.

He saw the beautiful message for him that brought a smile. He picked the Pink rose and the thorn on it pierced his fingers. Blood oozed out and Ana could not see that.  She immediately rushed towards him and held his fingers. She sucked the blood that now tasted like nectar. He was feeling a strong desire now...

She hugged him tight and he whispered in to her ears:

"I love you."

There were no words between them. Both burst into tears.

Five years were indeed long. Though separated their exchanged hearts were with each other. They were inseparable like Sun ☀ and the sky.

"Rohit, I realized... I was selfish and insecure." she said with tears in her eyes.  Rohit wiped them and he was silent. He had many questions to ask but he knew it was not the right time.

Ana stood in her balcony while Rohit took a glass of water to her.

"Maine tumhe kaha tha, tum mujhe sambhalo aur mein shaadi ko sambhal  raku ."(I had just asked you to keep holding my hand but it slipped midway). She sounded sad.

"Let's not discuss anything now and it is my day. 

Birthday wish Nahi karogi." (Won't you wish me my birthday?) Rohit exclaimed with a smile 😊

"Happy birthday Rohit. " Ana wished kissing his forehead. 

The time was  quarter to twelve and she ran to the kitchen and got a beautiful fruit cake for him.  She decorated them with candles and asked him to close his eyes and make a wish.

He closed his eyes and wished:

" May my Ana never leave my hand. We stay forever together and live with a young spirit. "

He blowed the candles and Ana playfully smashed a lot of cake on his face.  He looked like a cake now and she licked the cream smeared on his face, eyes,  nose and licked his lips indulging into a deep kiss.

" Where is my birthday gift?" Mrs Mehra... Rohit asked with a mischievous smile. 

Ana pulled him to the shower and enjoyed every water droplets 💧 till they got wet from top to bottom.

Rohit sneezed and he felt like catching cold. She excused herself to make a hot soup for him and keep his clothes ready. She had got new T -shirts and jeans for him. She knew his size but this time she had shopped after 5 years. Even the moon change its size fortnightly and she was little worried 😟 if Rohit had gained little flabs here and there. Seeing him she was happy. He was simply perfect. Not even a bulge in inches. 

Her soup was ready with in minutes. She had opened the price tags from the T-shirt, panties and jeans. She knocked the bathroom door.  The hand shower 🚿 slipped from his hands. It made a thud sound.

Ana was scared.  Did Rohit fall down in the bathroom and broke his head? She push opened the door and Rohit was nowhere.  The water drizzled out of the shower. Her heart was beating faster. Where was Rohit?

She went into her bedroom to check. He was no where...

Rohit -Rohit- Rohit.... She was calling out like a mother to a hiding child. 

Guess where is Rohit?

Keep reading
Keep loving
Keep voting

💖💖💟💟💜

PC: Cover by ME
Letter is a screenshot created as a collage by ME
Rohana pic edit by ME from screenshot capture.
Cake and shower and bed edited image  from Fb sadcasm post...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 5K 26
The households in India have been run by women primarily, following the centuries old tradition. From taking care of the child's breakfast to ensurin...
2.2K 181 11
Four life's four people.... Two dead but other two's life used to revolve around them . What will happen when they will get to know how the one's who...
15.1K 1.6K 13
(riansh ff) Her one single dream, his freedom, and their sinful desires make up this dreamy love story that half of us crave! it can be something we...
117K 12.9K 91
A very different story which revolves around the concept of EXTRAMARITAL AFFAIR ... this is a concept which we may not have heard about it a lot but...