Sutter

By harrysunshinepride

•completed• I look at you and I'm home. I see nothing worse than to be without you because with you my soul f... More

1 - how Harry met Ellie
2 - hard to forget
3 - I knew you would
4 - take me home
5 - magazines
6 - management
7 - rebound
8 - breakfast
9 - the sutter family
10 - the cancer
11 - the bar
12 - drunk
13 - nobu
14 - the dinner
15 - NHL
16 - pretend
17 - those damn feelings
18 - the beach
19 - happy
20 - versace
21 - minnesota
22 - benjamin
23 - I am so mad
24 - promise
25 - surprises
26 - shower
27 - artist of the year
28 - jealous
29 - can't you wait
30 - nephew
31 - let me in
32 - a proper goodbye
33 - Sydney
34 - not today
35 - I care
36 - the mile high club
37 - No Control
38 - the baby
39 - London
40 - A&G
41 - a friend
42 - love
43 - leaving
44 - hospital
45 - im sorry mom
46 - who the fuck is Caleb
47 - family
48 - hockey
49 - not your story to tell
50 - happy birthday baby
51 - I hate you
52 - you are coming with me
56 - headlines
53 - just leave
54 - dear Eliana
55 - new years eve
57 - I will tell you everything
58 - Classic London
59 - he is my home
60 - the penguins
61 - can I kiss you?
62 - don't worry about it
63 - valentines day
64 - the wine
65 - Lets move in together
66 - you two are idiots
67 - late late
69 - bossing
70 - baby
71 - angels
72 - christmas
73 - hormones
74 - I remember
75 - the love of my life
76 - why isn't she screaming
77 - juliet anne styles
78 - dimples
79 - so proud
80 - i love you won't fix this
81 - im lost
82 - a break?
83 - wine
84 - cold shower
85 - go away
86 - I will be back soon
87 - one last chance
88 - malibu
89 - the best man
90 - phone sex
91 - she said it
92 - the studio
93 - number one
94 - fever
95 - alone time
96 - rehearsal dinner
97 - see you tomorrow
98 - the wedding, part one
99 - the wedding, part two
100 - epilouge
Thats it.
bonus chapter 1
NEW BOOK

68 - Dunkirk

2.9K 47 3
By harrysunshinepride

June 17th 2017, London

Ellie

"It's not that Harry" I scream at him and look at the boy who has my heart in his hands.

"Then what is your problem?" He yells at me, I sighed and shook my head. His cheeks where a little red and he looked so angry.
"Do you want him?" He screamed. And I sighed and felt a tear running down my cheek.

"Are you so dumb?" I yelled back and he shook his head.

"Are you supposed to be asking me that?" He asked and I looked at him and raised my brows. He had been going on and on about me seeing Caleb for a coffee a couple of days ago. And that escalated in to a huge fight about if we want to have kids and get married and if I am going on the tour with Harry or what is going to happen. And then it slipped that I never sold my apartment and that it's empty waiting for me if I would possibly change my mind. But that part of the fight were over in a couple of hours when I decided to sell it.

"Yes Harry, I thought you'd changed and me seeing him for an hour at a coffee shop is nothing you have to throw your crazy fucking jealousy on" I said and threw my hands in the air.

"I'm not jealous" he said out of all I said it was that he remembered. I rolled my eyes and he sighed.
"Don't roll your eyes at me" he said and I turned around and walked away.
"Why are you walking away" he yelled and I could hear his steps behind me.

"Cause this fight has been going on for three days harry and I'm exhausted" I said and started to but stuff in my bag.

"What the hell are you doing? Where the hell are you going?" He said and stopped me from packing when he took the bag from my hands.

"I don't know, I'm just tired of fighting. Would you please stop and realize that I fucking love you and I want you" I screamed in his face and dropped the clothes I was holding in my hands to the floor.

"I know" he said and I sat down at the edge of the bed and he stepped to stand between my legs and took my face in his hands.
"I'm sorry for saying all those mean things to you" he said. He has been saying a lot of shit the past days and I had him sleep on the couch. Even though I was still running out to him when I heard him screaming from his nightmares and I found him drained in his own sweat and he was confused and scared.

"I don't like when you act that way, it really hurts my feelings" I said and he looked in my eyes and then brought me to his chest.

"I know, and I'm sorry" he said and I nodded and let my tears make wet marks on his T-shirt. We both laid down on the bed and he held my body tight and I buried my face in his neck.

"Where you serious about the baby thing" I asked and the words I would leave if we had a baby, was repeated in my head.

"No, you know I would never do that" he said and I put my hand on his cheek. And then moved the hair out of his forehead.

"Do you promise" he nodded and then leaned in to kiss my lips.

"I promise" he said and I nodded. And then got out of bed and Harry sighed.

"Where are you going" he asked and I chuckled and looked at the clock.

"Well I was going to get ready but I can wait for a while. Maybe we can get some sleep" I said and he nodded. He looked exhausted I know he haven't been getting much sleep the last three days since I refused to sleep next to him and he have been having nightmares. I got back on the bed and got under the covers and harry did the same and then pulled me closer and put his head on my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair and twisted the ends around my finger and then just repeated the motion and I could hear his light snores and I fast fast falling asleep after him. Cause as much as I hated to admit it I hated to sleep when his body wasn't close to mine.

I heard Harry groan as my alarm went of and I turned around and laid on my stomach and put the pillow over my head.

"Turn it of" I heard Harry say. I reached for my phone and turned the annoying alarm sound of.

"Harry, we need to get up. Your parents will be here in like an hour" I said and put my hand on his shoulders. We were going to the movie premiere for Harrys movie Dunkirk and Anne and robin were going to join us. I was proud of him and was so excited to see the movie. I jumped out of bed and walked in to the bathroom and started the shower.

"Do you mind if I join" I heard Harry say and I jumped. I stood with my back towards him and he chuckled when I understood that he scared me. I looked at him over my shoulder and shook my head.

"No, and you scared me" I said and felt his hands on my hips. I turned around and put my head against his chest.

"Sorry" he said and I smiled and closed my eyes. I heard his heart beating and the sound of the water hitting the floor in the shower and I felt Harrys soft hands on my back.
"Is something wrong?" He asked and I looked up and his green eyes met mine.

"No, not a thing" I said and he smiled and I stood on my tippy toes to meet his lips. I turned around and then reached for a towel.

"Well I'm going to get ready" I said and Harry sighed and pouted his lip. And I leaned in and kissed him one last time before I wrapped the towel around me. I walked out to our bedroom and sat down by my make up table and started to do my makeup. I put on some red and purple eyeshadow and some shiny pink and that made my blue eyes look even more blue then they already were and then I put on some nude pink lipstick and I bow dried my hair and straightened it. I put my black silk robe on and then Harry walked out. He had such a long shower it was amazing how he could not drown in there. He smirked at me and I shook my head and smiled. And then he walked up to me and put his hands on my shoulders and started to massage my shoulders. My phone called next to me and saw Gabriels name on the screen and I picked up.

"Hey" I said and I heard him sigh.

"When are you getting back, the office is crazy without you" he said and I had let him be me for a few days while I was gone and I chuckled.

"I'm sorry, I know we're in the middle of making the fall season. Sorry bout that" I said and he sighed.

"Well Adeline from Elle called she wants to have an interview with you and a photo shoot and then someone called about some wedding dress and then I don't know what to say" he said and he sounded like he was about to cry.
"I'm a photographer not a fashion guru" he said and I shook my head.

"Well just take a massage say I'm out of the office for the week and I will call them back when I'm there" I said and I could hear him sigh again.

"Well and I want to know if Nick as said anything about us to" he started but Harry took the phone from me and I looked at him.

"Harry" I said and he smirked and I heard him say.

"Gabriel she will have to call you back, Ellie is a little bit busy right now" he said and raised his brows and I just shook my head. And harry put the phone on the make up table again.

"Harry that was rude, he's alone in the office" I said and Harry took my hand and led me to the edge of the bed.

"They will survive a week without you" he said and then made me lay down. And he was hovering over me and I sighed and shook my head. When he untied my waistband if the silk bathrobe and my naked body was reviled.

"Harry we don't have time for this" he shook his head.

"Yes we do, I need two minutes just to help you relax a little" he said and I sighed and nodded and I felt him leaving kisses all the way down to my hip and then I felt his lips against my core. I gasped when his finger pushed in to me and the feeling of his tongue against me made me gasp for air. His free hand was holding me down to the mattress and he was right, this didn't even take two minutes. A moan left my lips and I shifted my hips before I moaned out his name and I saw his head pop up from between my legs with a proud smile on them. My legs were shaking and I was catching my breath.

"Do you feel better?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes much better" I said and he kissed my lips and then I stood up and put on my underwear. And then put my long straightened hair in a low ponytail and put on a pair of silver earrings and then I went to the closet and put on my dress. It was a red silk dress with a deep u shape on the chest and it was slim on my waist and then very loose. I put it on and then harry was standing in the closet next to me.

"Can you zip me up" I asked and he nodded and I turned around and felt his fingers slowly pull up the zipper. And then he placed a kiss on my shoulder.

"You look amazing" he said and I looked at him. He was standing next to me with a pair of dress pants on and shirtless.

"So do you" I said and winked, he smiled and then put on his white dress shirt and the rest of his suit. He looked amazing as usual. He styled his hair in a messy quiff and I smiled when he put on his boots.

The screams and the flashes of cameras hit my eyes and I looked up and smiled next to Harry. He smiled down at me and then leaned in and kissed my cheek. I saw Anne a little further down and she waved and walked towards us.

"Hi loves" she said and hugged Harrys torso and then kissed my cheek.

"Hi, where is robin?" Harry's asked and Anne looked down at the ground and up at harry.

"He's not feeling well" she said and Harry just nodded. I could tell there was something that he wasn't telling me and I was looking at harry who looked at his mother with a concerned look on his face.
After a lot of pictures we headed in to see the movie. I could tell harry was a little bit nervous to let everyone see it. He was always this way, nervous of what the people would think of his work. I took his hand when we sat down in the chairs and he smiled and brought my hand up to his lips and kissed the back of it. And I leaned my head on his shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 44 21
"Matilda, you talk of the pain like it's all alright But I know that you feel like a piece of you's dead inside You showed me a power that is strong...
1.3K 11 28
I'm 17, I lost my parents. I lost my friends. I lost everything. What's next. How much more of this can I take. Hit after hit. Kick after Kick. What...
3.2K 189 23
"I don't know if I am capable of loving you as much as you love me. You will soon find out that I am not the man you want to be with. I think you nee...
350K 6.7K 30
"You're mine." Harry pushes me up against the wall and holds his hands to the back of my thigh. "Say it." I just stand there, my stomach feeling like...