Love and Basketball ||Urban(D...

De dreamdoll22

Cassie + Saint = Basketball ๐Ÿ€? (Yeah...I'm not good at descriptions so just read and find out...๐Ÿ˜‰) also I'm... Mai multe

Prolouge
PART ONE: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: Is you or is you ain't?
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
PART TWO: Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
other books

Chapter 10

55.1K 2.4K 589
De dreamdoll22

Cassie Davis
5:00am, Saturday
I woke up to the loud sound of something hitting the concrete outside, over and over. I tried covering my ears with my pillow but the sound stayed the same.

I angrily got out of bed, charging towards my window to see who was up at this time of day.

To my surprise, Saint wearing basketball shorts and a black hoodie with Nike slides, dribbled an old basketball in his backyard.

I tapped my window, catching his attention.

All he did was look at me and smile. I caught extreme deja vu. When we were younger, this was us every Saturday.

I took a deep breath, looking for a hoodie to wear. I was going to give Saint a piece of my mind.

I couldn't find not one of my sweaters hanging around. As frustrated as I was, I was not about to go outside without some type of jacket.

I looked on my dresser to find Saints hoodie. I quickly grabbed it and threw it on. I slipped on my slides and finally went outside.

I marched to the front of his house, entering the side gate. I watched as he dribbled and shot the ball into the hoop.

"Saint." I mumbled.

He turned around in shock, dropping the ball causing it to bounce and roll off.

"Keep. Down. The. Noise." I sighed.

"That's all you came over here to say?" He asked.

"Uh...yeah. It's too early. What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

He smiled, using the bottom of his sweater to wipe off sweat from his forehead. His shirt under, came up a little and you could see his sweaty abs.

"I need to practice Cass. If you want, you could watch me." He shrugged going to pick up his ball.

I mean, I was falling out of my sleepiness. To watch Saint play basketball wouldn't be so bad.

"Only if you let me vent." I sighed, taking a seat in the outside swing chair.

"Ok shoot." He huffed, coincidentally shooting the ball into the hoop.

I took a deep breath then I started to vent. "I think...I think my boyfriend's cheating on me." I sighed.

"What makes you say that?" Saint asked, dribbling his ball.

"I don't know. He just seems so suspect at certain times. I also kind of feel like he's using me you know?" I sighed.

"Using you? How?" He asked.

"He only wants to kiss and hug me when we're in front of people. I take it as him trying to show off our relationship to everyone." I shrugged.

"I mean...if I was him I would want everyone to know we were dating too." He panted. "To show everyone that your my girl and no one else could have you."

"Okay but...what about the cheating part huh?" I asked.

Saint took one last shot, letting the ball hit the back board of the basketball hoop. He stared at it until the ball went into the net, bounced on the ground, and rolled away.

He took a seat next to me, taking off his hoodie. He was now only wearing a white tee.

We rocked back in forth in the chair.

"Why would he cheat on you Cassie?" He asked.

"I don't know." I whined.

"Cassie, ya nigga would be dumb as fuck to cheat on you ma." He explained. "I don't think he would dare."

I felt my stomach turn to ice as Saint stared into my soul. I looked down at my hands, playing with my finger.

"Even if I'm wrong, you're still irreplaceable. He'd never find you in any other female he meets in the future." Saint explained.

"Wow...that's a good way to think about it." I chuckled, looking down at the ground.

"Look at me." He mumbled.

I hesitatingly rose my head up, turning it slightly to face his.

He grabbed me by the cheeks.

"Your Cassidy Skai Davis." He said.

"Damn nigga. You remembered my whole government name?" I asked in surprise.

He let go of my cheeks. "Of course. We were best friends." He chuckled.

"Are...best friends." I chuckled too, lying my head on his shoulder.

We both laughed until it grew silent.

"You have anything you wanna vent about?" I asked.

Saint took a deep breath. A long one.

"Yeah Cass." He admitted, dragging his hand across his face.

"Well spill the tea sis" I giggled sounding like an entire local.

"Aye aye...I ain't one of yo sisters." He laughed, pointing at me.

We laughed until he started talking. "It's your friend...Harper." He said.

"What about her?" I asked.

"I don't really like her." He sighed.

"But she said-" I started, before he cut me off.

"Whatever she said, it's not true." Saint huffed. "My first day of starting this new school, she was assigned to take me to my first period class. She led me into a dark hallway where all of the classrooms were empty. She tried to give me top Cass."

My mouth widened in disbelief. I had so many questions. Saint continued explaining his story.

"She's blackmailing me." He admitted.

"Wait...how?" I asked.

"You know that 'thing' I got expelled for last year?" He asked.

"Yes but no." I sighed.

"She found out what it was. She told me if I didn't date her or at least act like we were a couple, she'd tell the entire school." He explained.

"Damn...whatever you did, it must've been terrible." I blurted.

"Yeah..." He sighed.

You could tell he didn't want to talk about it. It seemed like his past kept haunting him and to talk about it would only open up old wounds.

"You wanna go one on one?" He asked, hopping up from the swing chair.

"One on one?" I asked in confusion. "You mean play basketball?"

"Duh..." He chuckled, dribbling the ball.

"I mean...okay. But just know I can't play like that." I groaned, getting up from my comfortable spot on the chair.

"Don't worry, that's why I'm gonna teach you." He smiled.

I smiled back. "I'm unteachable when it comes to this sport. I swear." I giggled.

"Girl I got you. I'm one of the best teachers out here. You'll be like a pro by the end of this." He exaggerated.

"Okay..." I sighed in doubt.

He bounced the ball over to me. I caught it with confidence.

"See you got this mama." He smiled, looking proud of me.

I smiled extra hard, trying to hide it. I might've been blushing.

"Now shoot." He said guarding the hoop.

I shot the ball right into the basket. "Saint! I actually did it! Holy-" I squealed.

"Nah Nah...it was luck." He said, sucking his teeth and waving me off.

"Now watch me whoop yo ass!" I laughed, as he bounced the ball over to me.

"Wow look at all this new found confidence." Saint laughed, catching the ball as I shot it.

***
How was it y'all?
Vote💕
Comment💬
Sorry I'm not updating as frequently as I should y'all. It's just that I have so many things coming up. Appointments, regents, all that. Forgive me😭🥰

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

130K 3.9K 48
"You fuck my boyfriend, I fuck your brother. Checkmate bitch" **disclaimer: this book is influenced by the two books Spite; k.t. by chillxklay and Wa...
4.8K 191 14
[Book 2] You ain't my boyfriend. I ain't your girlfriend. But you don't want me to see anybody. ** Read book 1 before you read this. **