Adiya one shots

keepingupwidnarry द्वारा

Aditya Hooda & Zoya Siddique (Adiya) one shots from the serial Bepannah! Jenshad one shots if requested अधिक

Welcome Adiya / Jenshad Shippers
After all this time
Kiss full of love
my soulmate
Bepannah pyaar hai tumse
You're worth it
Never Again
Perfect For Me
Cravings
married to my master
Finding love again
Bepannah si mohobbat
Bepannah si mohobbat 2
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Close to my heart
I will never leave you
starry night
at my cost
Crazy in love
I am ready for you
📢📢
Married to my master Pt 2
zarurat hai
Fark padta hai
Best trick
😭😭
in the moment
Office Love
Read And Spread This
Fear of losing you
Bepannah The End
New Book
not going away, my love
New Book 2
Fallen in love
Fall in love Pt 2
love is in the air
Dusk Till Dawn
turn me on
Badluck
Violent love Pt.1
Violent Love Pt 2
Violent Love Pt 3
Violent Love
Winning Night
heated night
Jealous Jenny
Poll
✨Announcements✨
Wedding Blues
Save the last dance
Bumping into you
Author's Note
Lights Down Low
sip of vodka
Author's Note
Requests Open
comfort me

Close to my heart Pt2

2.7K 86 15
keepingupwidnarry द्वारा

Prompt by
Nimrawaraich246

Sorry love, it took a lot of time for this one!

And to all those who were requesting a Close to my heart Pt2, this one is for you guys!

It will not matter much but to get in the setting of the one shot go back and read Close to my heart ♥

Enjoy!

***

I watched with bated breathe as Aditya came downstairs for the breakfast. It seems I always tend to make some sort of mistake or cook the wrong food. And it's never a good start of the entire day.

And it is not because he is particular about his likings, because I know I can cook decently and not one item I have ever cooked was too bad to be thrown in the sink or on the floor. And it is also not that he has any allergy to any food, except for strawberry just like me.

As far as I know he does it to just hate me or be angry with me. Or it triggers some memory of his past, that he won't talk about but I know.

I know because I am not the type of woman to sit with a mysterious man and take it all in without any clue about his reasons. And so I snooped after failing miserably into getting him to speak.

Asking him about his past only lead to him being voracious with me, slamming something, threatening me or worst yet walking straight out of the house.

I hate it when he does that and after the last time he did I made it clear with him that I don't like it. I don't know from where I got the confidence to face him and stand my ground but I know it was all possible because of my pain.

It hurts to know that the person you love so much is so into someone else that they treat you like nothing.

After getting to know about his past, I fell for him even more if that was possible. After getting to know about the real him, thanks to his younger brother who finally decided to speak out I came to know about the real Aditya Hooda.

The foodie, sarcastic, childish and joyfully Hooda who loved with all his heart and was left with unimaginable pain. I want to see this Hooda again, I want him to be like himself again. But alas! I think it will only remain as my too good to be true dream. Especially as I see him walking towards me right now,a pointed look on his face as he eyes me and the plate before him.

The hope of him loving me the way he loved his ex-wife, started to diminish over the course of past few months. I had thought that after the night when I tried to move out and asked him to stop going out at night, something would change between us. He would change for me. That things would fall into place again.

But after two days of him being a little polite and less demanding, we were back to square one. And he was more scarier than earlier.

I clutched my fingers tightly turning away as he ate silently, something he had not done in long. I shuffled around with the utensils, cleaning the counter lost in the thoughts of my love less marriage.

I didn't even realise he was behind me as I turned around almost hitting him in the face. And to my horror he was indeed pushed slightly.

"I am sorry" I said hurriedly hoping he wouldnt hurt me.

"Can't you pay attention or are you still into that oh so important chat of yours?" he said sarcastically, but his voice was hard.

It took a second for me to realise what he was implying and dread filled in my mind.

He knew about the phone call?

No no he can't. I had always checked the coast before answering my phone.

" I - I don't have my phone with me" I stuttered out.

"Move aside!" he yelled grabbing my arm and pushing me aside.

My heart raced as I watched him switching on the tap and wiping his plate with anger. It was crystal clear he was angry but this time I had no clue as to what about.

From last few days we were not on talking terms. Actually, I tried to talk but he had ignored me,something quite unusual for him. He always liked to pick up a fight with me, insult me, harass me into submission but from past few days, he was only giving me hard looks of inferno anger, and ignoring my existence at the same time.

And to say that was making me restless and scared would be a huge understatement.

The silence in the room apart from the clattering of the utensils while he washed was broken by the loud ringing of my phone.

Our eyes locked and I had no doubt in my mind that he knew that was the same phone call. My fear grew ten fold as I stood there completely still watching him walk towards it.

I mentally slapped myself to even bringing my phone down.

ZOYA, you have dug a big hole for yourself this time!

He picked up the phone looking down at the screen and then came towards me. I was practically shivering with the intensity of his gaze and the sheer panic in me.

To my surprise he snatched my hand and slapped the ringing phone on it. I went to cut the call only to be stopped by his voice

"Pick it up"

"I - I will attain it later. No pr-" I try to make up an excuse only to whimper as he pulls me close, eyes burning with fire as he commands.

"Pick up the bloody call Zoya! Don't make me repeat it"

"I -"I try to talk through this, to scared for him to find out. I helplessly turn my phone screen to pick up the call only for it to be missed.

I breathe a sigh of relief unconsciously at that only to open my eyes yelling out in pain as he twists my hand slamming it on the counter behind me.

"You are my wife, did you forget that!?" he implores, glaring right at me.

"No-oo" I stutter out trying to loosen his hold on me. He grabs my chin with his two fingers turning my face towards him pulling me out of my fumbling.

"Whatever the romance you are upto I need you to stop!" he angrily whispers

"I.. I -" I whimper unable to hide the pain of his accusations and his anger.

"Don't forget who owns you" he continues making my blood boil at his domination.

"You don't" I unconsciously whisper out not even noticing I said it out loud.

"What?" he bites back, his fiery stance giving me the energy

"You don't..don't ow-own me" I reply back only for him to come closer making me breathless.

"If I" he says, his voice raspy as he trails his finger down my cheek as he continues "see you stepping out of this house"

He pulls my face towards him upwards with a jerk as he says,"Or picking up that call one more time, I swear Zoya..."

His lips ghost over mine making me warm with the proximity, his raspy voice and the anger flowing to me all at once "I swear I will teach you a lesson you will never forget"

"I am not your slave Mr.Hooda! I told you before I don't want this deal. Our marriage has no meaning and I -" I manage to say, locking my eyes with him.

"I hate cheaters Zoya. It will be bad if you become one"

With that he leaves me speechless and hindered.

-

I have never let my emotions taken the best out of me. After everything that life had presented me, a ruthless father, careless mother and a cheater wife I had given upon people all together.

The anger in me had turned out to become my only power, taking me through life as I ruled my company.

Until Zoya came along.

I have no idea since when, but she became my constant. The only one in my life who remained in my life taking my brutality.

The last time she had swore to leave, that had made me come to my senses. The thought of losing her was something so foreign and unwanted to me that I had managed to get her to never leave me.

"But everybody leaves don't they" I said out loud sarcastically as I watched my dear wife on my laptop screen.

I spinned the ball in my one hand as I watched her on her phone talking, again.

Blood boiled in my veins as I looked at the watch, this time it was 2 in the afternoon. A little early than her usual 4, a time she had been keeping for this 'precious' calls.

The thought of her being with someone, other than me. Enjoying that person's company and hiding this from me, sent a displeasure throughout my body.

A knock came on my door just as I was about to turn up the volume on the screen.

"What?!"

"Sir, there is a 2 o'clock meeting awaiting for you to join" my secretary came in.

I nodded in total annoyance as I grumbled. I waved her out and she followed my instructions.

Grabbing my phone I quickly switched on my security system and then closed the laptop moving out for my meeting.

At 4 o'clock finally getting out of the meeting I sighed. Never in my life I had felt the urgent need to come out work.

I quickly switched on my laptop taking a sit only to be shocked as I watched the screen.

Anger flaring I called my driver leaving my cabin.

I can't believe she is doing this!

-

"This is crazy! How could you marry this guy Zo" Yash exclaims making me jump into reality.

"I didn't marry him out of free will Yash" I sigh answering him, the reality of my marriage still burns a hole in my heart.

"How can your father do that to you?!" he continues to exclaim and I shake my head not wanting to go into this so early. I spot the ice-cream truck I had noticed while coming here and point at it "I don't want to talk about it, let's go get some ice-cream."

I really wanted to change the topic and judging by Yash's face, he knows I am avoiding the conversation "But Zoy -"

"No Yash. It's been so long since I have meet you. And I want to spend time with you, not bore you with my life." I say, hoping to sound as my regular self as possible.

"But your life is important to me Zoya" he says taking my hand in his and I give him a smile. I know it is, he has always been my support, my constant throughout my life since our childhood.

"And I don't want to talk about it" I simply state and he nods getting up.

"Okay, Mango it is then?" he asks as we walk towards the truck

"Absolutely" I reply in delight. It's so easy to be with him, he has always been so understanding with me it still amazes me.

"So, answer me this.." he starts as he hands me my cone and waits for his

"Yes?" I reply absentmindedly, my focus shifting to the cone in my hand.

"Does he.. Does he atleast treat you well. I mean, I know the marriage is not ideal but he doesn't harass you, does he?" he asks and I pause in my action of licking the edges of the cone.

"He... No, he doesn't." I straighten up answering him,not so truthfully. There were times when Aditya had scared the crap out of me but never has he ever had raised his hands on me.

"Harm you in anyway?" he presses more and I know it's coming from a good place but I don't want to talk. The topic itself brings me more memories of Aditya, the devil I have cluelessly fallen for.

"Yash, I told you we are not doing this! You have come to India after so long and I want to meet my bestfriend, not an interrogation detective" I talk back hoping he will stop with all these questions but he states anyway.

"You did not answer me"

"No he doesn't. Never has and never will. He is just.." I gulped thinking back to the times Aditya had pulled me away from people, from men in general. Had objected anything that I wear. Doesn't like when people talk to me atall"

"Just what?" Yash asks and I answer, brought out of my Aditya Hooda land.

"Possessive, I guess? Angry, oh my god he has this angry look on his face for 80% of the time. And he is really sarcastic, more sarcastic than me can you imagine?! AND he is rude! He is so fucking rude it drives me up the wall and makes me want to pull my hair out or his. He - "I am cut of by Yash, his words bringing all these butterflies again in my stomach

" You love him "

" Wh-what ?!!"I stutter out. How did he know?!

" Don't give me that weird face,Zo. We both know he means a lot to you. "

" And what difference will it make Yash? He doesn't feel anything but anger towards me. "I sigh, I am really disheartened and disappointed more in myself to even fall for him. I don't fight with Yash anymore but just give up resting my head on his shoulder.

"The way you have described him now and for few days now I think he might feel the same" he continues making me shake my head as I look up at him.

"That is not possible. Absolutely not. I tried okay.."I stop. I don't want to let out all the times I had practically embarrassed myself in front of Aditya by dressing in a silly shear dresses trying too much on him.

"And what?" he asks as he walks towards the near by railing and I follow him.

"It only lead to... To a huge disappointment on my part." I sigh

"Then why are you in this marriage if you're not happy" Yash asks the one question I have been asking since the first night of my wedding.

"I-" I pause, I can't say the fact that I can't leave Aditya. I don't have it in me to ever leave him. That he holds a power over me and it's not the power of control he does but a power of his presence, his existence, his auro.

"I can't. The deal our fathers made has no out for me" I instead answer because somethings needs to be said.

"Oh Zo.." be pulls me close to him in a hug and I rest my head again on his shoulder.

"Everything will be alright" he says roaming his hand on my back in a camping manner but that has no effect on me as I hear his voice from behind me leaving me frozen in my place.

"I don't think so"

"Wh-what are you doing here?!" I stutter out knowing he is going to think something else and not take this even a second lightly.

"Aditya Hooda? Is he your.." Yash goes to shake his hand only for Aditya to walk straight towards him with a look, that I have never seen before.

He is pissed

"If you are asking about husband yes I am. Now get lost!"he points away from us.

"This is not your world Mr.Hooda, it's a public place I can come here whenever I want. And I can meet my Zoya whenever I want to" Yash smirks  back winking at me and I shake my head at him scared. He is trying to make Aditya jealous, which is totally wrong move.

"You bastard!"

And I could feel the first hit that lands on Yash even though it is him who got hurt.

"Aditya!" I shout as I watch him practically taking Yash down, now over him punching him continuously.

"How dare you call her my?!" he throws another punch and I see blood on his knuckles.

"Aditya! Leave him!" I jump forward trying to pull him away from Yash but he doesn't stop.

"Aditya!" I scream in fear. I don't want him to kill Yash.

After several tries with him hitting I jump in between, pushing Aditya away placing my hand to his chest.

"Aditya leave him alone!" I shout at him making him stay away. I turn around as Yash gets up, his nose coward in blood.

"Jesus! Man, you can hit"

"Are you alright???" I rush to him, only for him to nod and wave hand as he fishes for his wallet.

"Bitch" I hear Aditya mutter making my blood boil.

Did he just called me that?!

"Excuse me?!" I turned around moving towards him.

"How dare you hit him like that?!" I ask because how dare he hit someone!

"How dare are you out here when I told you not to take one step out of the house?!"he shouts back at me, literally in my face.

"I am not doing this here" I mumble moving away from him only for him to grab my wrist in his hand tightly as he mutters back

"Neither am I"

With that he is dragging me with him towards the opposite side. I watch behind at Yash who is still cleaning his nose.

"Ae-Aditya! What the hell are you doing?!" I shout trying to get away from his tight clutch but Aditya only pulls me towards him my front hitting the his as he turns around before pulling me towards his car again.

"Let go off me!"I shout again as he practically throws me into the passenger seat before running to his side and climbing in.

"Sit here with your mouth shut!" he barks at me making me furious at him.

"I had one condition! One condition, to become a cheater!" he shouts banging his hand on the steering wheel as he zooms into the traffic.

His anger makes me want to curl up in my seat

"I am not!" I try to defend myself only for him to flare up his nose in disgust.

"Could have fooled me Zoya! I saw you with him! I told you not to call or text but you did." he shouts now looking at me as he drives at a higher speed.

"I wanted to meet him! What is it to you?! You can go and hang out with people then why can't I?!" I shout back, my temple flaring. I am done and fed up with all his sick rules and this sick marriage.

"Shut up Zoya! You broke -" he starts only for me to shout at him

"No you stop it! What kind of husband treats his wife like this?! You literally dragged me to the car Aditya. You don't let me share anything with you, you always are shouting on me and scolding me. I wanted to be with someone who will listen to me for once. And Yash-"he cuts me off in my rant clearly annoyed.

" You want to talk then talk! I have already told you, you can take anything from the house if you want to share "

" How about your past then?"

And with that the car screeches to a halt giving me a jerk as I throw my hand on the deck to balance myself.

I heave loud breathes at the sudden halt, looking wide eyed at him as he looks straight ahead not giving me a glance as he states, his voice going dark with every word.

" We. Are. Not. Doing this here. Don't you dare-"

" Speak about it? I already know about it."I cut him off knowing I am getting to him.

"Zoya -" he sighs in anger only for me to cut him

"Not everyone is a cheater Aditya" I sigh knowing his inhibitions.

"Says you?" he replies with a sarcasm making me flare up for the first time on him.

"Did it ever bloody occurred to you that Yash might be just my friend?! "

"A friend you are shagging since a week" he counters back and that pisses me off to no end.

"A friend I have not meet since years as he had gone abroad"

"Everyone has that friend" he shrugs as if that explains it all. As if that is what happened to him.

"Jesus christ!" I curse at his comments and jumpiing to conclusions.

"I am not Pooja!" I can't help but yell out and I know it is a bad move as he gets out slamming the door on me as if done with this conversation. 

"Stop it Zoya! We are not talking -" he says as soon as I reach behind him, out of the car in the garden nearby.

"I am not going to leave you ever! Deal, no deal" I turn him around only for him to shout throwing his hands up.

"Fucking stop!"

"I am not going to fool around, tell lie and go with a pretend friend only to be found out that is my boyfriend. She broke your heart Aditya! She has broken you so much that you can't seem to see past it" I continue anyways, we are having this talk whether he likes it or not. I am done leaving in a loveless marriage.

"Stop!" he screams only for me to pull his arms covering his ear as I continue  "But I am not that type of woman! You broke my heart so many times, rejected me so many times but I am here. I am here with my friend discussing what can I  do to make you love me back. But no I am Pooja!"

"You what?!" he pauses and a tear rolls down my eyes.

I love him so so much. I don't know when and how I started but I know I have a timeless love for him and I feel its not going to be returned.

"Broken my heart again and again. Given me so much of pain! I hate you! Hate you! I hate you!" I slap his chest out of frustration, out of all these years off hurt, pain and fights. I can't believe I have to prove myself not being a cheater to him. I can't believe I love him so much that my heart bleeds for him, because he is in so much pain.

"You don't" he whispers taking my hits without stopping me.

"How could you accuse me of such thing Mr.Hooda?!" I shout at him about calling me a cheater and he only sighs.

"You were hiding Zoya"

"I thought you will not be happy or couldn't care" I mutter back looking at him and then away.

"I was indeed not happy"

"Or you couldn't careless" I reply back for him to pull me closer to him shocking the life out of me.

"Or care so much that I practically drove here to take you away from him"

"Hun?!" I blink at his confession. Does he?! What?!

"Don't ever cheat on me Zoya. I can take anything, even you killing me -" I quickly put my palm on his lips. The thought of him being no more, I don't even want to imagine it.

"Don't say that"

"But I won't be able to take another betrayal" he sighs, resting his forehead on mine as if he is tired with all this fight and our truth, his truth.

"Adi.." I whisper, brushing my fingers through his hair as I push myself more into him, wanting to feel him.

"I thought...I thought you didn't...you...me?"I stutter out unable to hide my shock at his confession as he nuzzles his nose behind my ear. Does he love me?

"How can I not fall for your cuteness and beauty Zoya?"he pulls back cupping my face in his hand, his eyes tearing up and I know it had taken a lot of him to say this.

"Promise me? Whatever happens in this deal, you won't cheat" he whispers, begs and I nod immediately unable to control the emotions flooding through me happiness, relief, joy and sorrow all at the same time.

"I - I promise!"

I push myself on my toes pressing my lips on his as if sealing this new deal. A promise to be his forever. Something, I always wanted to do.

"I love you Aditya" I tear up pulling back from him as I look into his eyes.

"You are my world Zoya Aditya Hooda" he whispers back before pulling me into my first most blissful kiss.

***

Jenshad are fire!!! 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

I am still not able to recover from Thursday's episode.

Harshad Chopda can perform Allright! I wondered how the hell Jennifer controlled herself or wasn't affect because I was and I was even infront of him.

The track is getting exciting as I knew it would! And I have feeling it is about Zoya's feelings revelations. No doubt it will be about the murder, the Hooda history, Adiya journey but it will also lead to Zoya's confession.
Poor Adi, is thinking he isn't Zoya's first love and that's why she is uncomfortable.

I can't wait for Monday's episode man! For the first time we Fandom have no idea what Monday is going to bring us.

Thoughts on the one shot?????

Please Vote. Comment and Share if you love this book

Love
Rix

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

41.9K 2.9K 25
#1 in AdYa (17.08 to 1.09.18) #69 in Travel (27.10.18) || Zoya Siddiqui, for the first time in her life, throws caution to the wind and goes to Irela...
95K 6.9K 38
Aditya's life has been a wreck ever since Zoya walked out of his life. Since then, he has quit enjoying his life, forgot to smile and relying on his...
74.4K 6.4K 36
Zoya Siddaqui and Aditya Hooda never knew that their destinies were entangled since forever, but one wretched night when they receive a call and find...
85.2K 4.4K 52
"Socho agar hum log kisi aur janam, kisi aur wakt, kisi aur haalat mein milte..." Penning down those ideas of short stories on Aditya & Zoya.📝 ...