Detention

By drunko2l

Bad days are inevitable and sometimes they make you want to jump off a bridge. At times they happen because w... More

Detention
One: Bad Day
Two: The Punch
Three: Afterwards
Four: The Party
Five: Girls, Fights, and Cops
Six: The Explanation
Seven: Where it all Started
Eight: The Pit
Nine: Important Call
Ten: The New Gang Members
Eleven: Big Deal
Twelve: The Kiss
Thirteen: Second Party
Fourteen: The Trade
Fifteen: Realizing
Sixteen: The Decision
Seventeen: Funeral
Nineteen: The Continous Battle
Twenty: Dreams
Twenty One: The War Zone
Twenty Two: Where it all seems to stop.
Twenty Three: The New Life in Progress
Twenty Four: Empty
Epilogue
Thank You
Update

Eighteen: The Encounter

11.3K 324 274
By drunko2l

Five Months Later

"I can't believe it's almost time for summer. One more week in school and we're done..for like ever." Stephanie says as we walked out of the building. We were walking to my car, ready to enjoy our last weekend as seniors.

"You fucking know it!" I hear Sam say a he jumps and puts his arm around his girlfriend. Stephanie smiles and plants a kiss on his lips. A couple weeks after everything bad happened to us, and we were all getting back to a normal life style, Sam and Stephanie had confessed their undying love for each other, resulting in them getting together. I never even knew Sam had dumped his ex-girlfriend back then.

"Ew PDA guys," I whine as I unlock my car. They smirk and open the doors, ready to climb in.

"Boo" I hear someone whisper as hands slipped through my arms and around my waist. "Missed me?" my boyfriend whispered in my ear.

"Of course I did, silly" I say as I turn around and kiss him.

"Did you miss me?"

"Not really," he smirks.

"Jerk!" I mutter, slightly hitting him on the chest

"I'm kidding babe," he says as he plants a kiss on my cheek. I smile at him and wonder how I ever got so lucky.

"Hey Charlie!" Steph says getting in the car. He wiggles his fingers like a little girl at her, causing us all to chuckle.

"Hey man" Sam greets getting in the car as well. Charlie and I both get inside and he greets Sam with a handshake this time.

"Where are we off to?" I ask the boys in the back.

"Lets fucking party!" Sam says, and Charlie seconds it.

"But first, Pizza" Steph says.

"Pizza Palace?" I ask. They all nod in excitement.

I start driving to the best pizza place in town, and I notice my friends in the car. They're all talking with each other, smiling, laughing, living life the way it's supposed to be lived; happy. I'm thinking to myself, appreciating that these people were brought into my life. Stephanie, my best friend for like ever who's been there for me through literally everything. Sam, who was there for one of the worst times of life, but never even thought of leaving. And Charlie, the guy I've grown to like...a lot.

Once life was normal again, well semi-normal considering that Kian had disappeared. He was there one day, and gone the next. With out a goodbye or a letter. The only person who knew what happened and where he is, was Damon. But considering the circumstances of the situation, he's not allowed to tell. For Kian's and Damon's own best interest. He used to always call, talked to all three of us for at least an hour. Then things started getting complicated, he was too busy or we were, he started calling a few times a week, eventually once or twice, then the calls just stopped completely. Damon explained that things needed to get done, and in no time Kian would reappear. I wanted to wait for him, I really did. Because I loved that kid-shit I still so. But meeting Charlie, it was fascinating. He moved into town, the school, he basically moved into my life. We started chatting during our Senior Writing class, then it just escalated to a friendship, to a relationship. He's amazing, he really is. He cares for me, he cares for my friends, he helps through school and life. He doesn't know about everything that happened a few months before him, but he doesn't need to.

He understands that life gets though, but that life also does move on.

"Turn here!" all three of them yelled at me before I passed the turn to the Pizza Palace.

"Damn, you almost missed it. I would've hated you for about twenty minutes." Sam teases.

"Hey, be happy I'm even letting you in my car! Last time you dropped a whole soda in the back seat and floor!"

"We discussed that it was your fault for your sharp turns." he argued back. I childishly stuck my tongue out at him, as did he.

"Now now, Children. There's no fighting or you guys won't be getting any food!" Charlie teased. "Apologize!" he demanded, which me and Sam both mumbled sorry's to.

--

"Hey I'll be right back. I'm gonna go get another drink!" I scream, hoping that Stephanie could hear through the loud speakers. We arrived at a party, being thrown by another senior, and instantly knew it was gonna be a good night.

I made my way through the crowd and into the kitchen, a few hello's were exchanged between me and other teenagers, but nothing more. It was much more quiet here, I could actually hear things and people next to me, which I was very much appreciative for. I walked to the fridge and decided on a can of soda.

why does it take both Charlie and Sam to smoke bowl so long!?

(A.N they are not smoking an actual bowl. It is an amount of marijuana usually big enough to fit in the bowl of a pipe, reasons why it is referred to a bowl)

"Excuse me?" I heard. I turned around and didn't see anyone. "Hello?" I heard again, curiosity taking over I walked towards the voice, which led me outside. There was no one in sight, so I turned around and was about to walk in.

"Mia!" I heard, I turned again and I couldn't believe who was in front of me.

"Matt?" I whispered.

you might've had too many drinks

"Hey baby girl" he smiles at me. I smile so big and jump into his arms.

"Matt I've been missing you like crazy. What are you doing here? How are you here? This is insane!!" I excitedly whisper-yell.

"Here, come sit. I have stuff to tell you." He leads me to a bench and we sit, I'm smiling so much at how great he looks. Last time I seen his body he was pale and motionless. Right now he's full of life, like he always was.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Mia, Kian is in danger." he says bluntly, I look at him confused, "Where he's at, he's not safe anymore. After Shawn died, his gang has been planning to find who killed him and take em out. They think Kian did it."

"But it wasn't Kian.." I whisper.

"I know that, but they don't. Kian is a few towns away, in a town called Riverside. Shawn's gang is planning on going there and executing the whole town."

"Why the whole town?"

"That town is our gang. All of the people there belong to us, they're our family." I listen in amusement, "They've all been under Kian's control for a bit, making new weapons, new deals, Kian is learning to be a leader." I don't respond, so Matt continues, "Mia you have to tell Damon, you have to save him."

I take all of the information in, wondering if this was a dream or not. "What if he doesn't believe me, what if he thinks everything is under control." I look him in the eyes.

"Then go out and save him, I know you can. You're the strongest girl I know." I smile at him, he always knew how to make everything a little more positive.

"Wait, who will I-"

"Mia?" I snap my head to the side and see Charlie standing there, with Steph and Sam. "What are you doing out here babe?" he asks.

"Oh, I was just talking to-" I turned again but saw nobody next to me. Matt was gone. Again. "I mean-nothing. I was just getting some fresh air. Are you all ready to go?"

yep, definitely not a dream.

"Yeah, party is getting a little wild, cops will be arriving in no time. So I'm saying it's our time to dip" Sam explained. I nodded in agreement and we all walked out of the party. I dropped Charlie off, and drove the three of us home.

--

"Mia, there's nothing I can do. Unless there's actual proof that the gang is going to attack, I can't attack them."

"But Damon, I know something is going to happen. Kian is in danger. Wherever he is-" I acted as if I didn't know, "-they're going to get hurt."

"How do you know? You won't tell me who told you, you couldn't have just had this idea pop in your head and you think it's true. Prove to me that he's in danger, and I'll make the call to warn them. As of now, everything is under control." I stormed out of Damon's office and into my room. I couldn't just let him do this, Matt warned us...me. He warned me and I need to listen to him because Matt wouldn't lie. He wouldn't.

I paced around my room for about five minutes, deciding on what I should do.

I storm into Stephanie's room, closing and locking the door behind me.

"I need help" I say to her and Sam.

"With?" she asked.

"I'm going to tell you something, but please hear me out first." They sat up, realizing I was serious right now.

"Yeah, yeah. Come, sit" Sam demands.

I sat down and told them the whole story. From where I heard someone calling me, to seeing Matt, talking to him, him telling me everything that's going on. I gave every single detail as possible and made them understand how much I wasn't joking.

"Well?" I say after getting absolutely no response for two minutes.

"You're one hundred percent sure on this, Mia." Steph asks slowly.

"I wouldn't be telling you this if I wasn't." They exchanged looks and simultaneously nod.

Stephanie stood up, held my hands, and said, "Lets go kick some ass."

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.7K 35
"Do you touch yourself Mia?" he whispers. I blush with embarrassment, but I can't lie to him at this moment. He's back in control. "Yes,"I breath out...
1K 94 7
''Hey, dollface.'' He shouted behind me. I hissed and pretend not to hear anything. Maybe if I ignore them, they would go away like in the nightmare...
45.2K 5K 85
"What else do you want me to say, Mia?" "Did you mean it?" There is a pause and I just-I feel exhausted, the kind that 12 hours of sleep hasn't been...
883K 29.2K 34
"Your mouth may say you hate me," he whispered, "But your hands...they say otherwise." His eyebrows raised pointedly at my touch on his chest, face w...