ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴᴏᴜs ʟᴏᴠᴇ

ananya1o1 által

ᴛᴇɴ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏғ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ, ᴏɴᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ? The most painful goodbyes are th... Több

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue

Chapter 31

554 34 32
ananya1o1 által

WARNING - 3000+ WORDS BELOW
AND PLEASE READ IT THOROUGHLY TO UNDERSTAND.

Listen to the music
to get the feels.

Chapter 31 - Farewell Pt. 3

*Author's Pov*

Tzuyu watches Mingyu's back as he leaves her and Mina alone to talk.

Do you love him or Jungkook? Mina asks gaining Tzuyu's attention.

I don't love him or Jungkook. I just like Mingyu. That's it. I really really like Min---

Yeah, you like Mingyu and love Jungkook. Mina cuts her best friend laughing bitterly.

I never said that. And gosh, you are so drunk to even think right now. Tzuyu mutters before walking closer to Mina and grabbing her arm.

Did you seriously doubted me? I mean, yeah, jealousy is different but did you doubted me? Tzuyu was not understanding Mina's change of behaviour. She thought, it was because she was drunk but no, it was because Mina was tired of Tzuyu breaking people's heart as if they are things and the main thing is, Tzuyu never even notice how nicely she breaks it.

When Tzuyu took Jungkook's side instead of Mingyu's. Mina could see right through her best friend and find out she has always been in love with Jungkook yet never noticed or maybe even if she did, she never accepted it.
Mina saw the pain in Mingyu's face, it was crystal clear, he was hurt by his girlfriend's behaviour yet Tzuyu was clueless.

And that angried Mina.

You are drunk. Let's talk tomorrow. Tzuyu tries to drag Mina but she shoves Tzuyu's hand away harshly.

You fucking love that bastard yet you are in a relationship with him! Can you once think how badly he will be hurt after finding out? Shock was an understanding of what Tzuyu felt. In eighteen years of her life, she never has seen Mina's outburst.

I-i don't love Jungkook. Why don't you understand? Tzuyu almost said in a whisper.

Love?

She doesn't even know what real love is. She want to experience it before dying but till today, she never once thought she was already in love with someone.

For her, it has always been like and never love.

Stop lying. You know why Taehyung is angry at you? Because you chose someone you don't love over him. If you had chosen Jun--- You won't understand it anyway. Leave it. That made Tzuyu curious. There was something Mina knew that Tzuyu doesn't. Most importantly that was about Taehyung.

You. You are being so ridiculous, i can't even think. With that being said, Tzuyu started to walk away when Mina's voice stopped her again.

I have been with you, since you fucking started to walk yet if you ever doubted me, then shame on you. I can't even believe i was ever friends with a girl like you. It was hurt that was reflecting in her voice that pained Tzuyu.

You won't even remember this tomorrow. Tzuyu laughs it off thinking she will probably forget everything by tomorrow and will become the same old penguin.

But fate has some other plans.

I will. Because today, you broke my trust. Without turning back and answering Mina, Tzuyu walked out unable to say anything.

Tzuyu knew, everything that Mina said was so true. She sure did doubted Mina, she even doubted Sana before. She did broke Taehyung's heart. And now, she doesn't know if she has feelings for Mingyu or Jungkook.

She was so messed up.

•••

Meet me outside.
  - Sana

Tzuyu read that message again and again as she waited for her other best friend. It has almost been an hour since Mina and her had a fight and almost half an hour since she saw Mina gulping down drinks like water.
She sat outside at the backyard half of the time because she needed fresh air after everything that happened and only then she got a text from Sana.

What did you do, Tzu? Tzuyu looks up at the voice of her other best friend before smiling and standing up, happily.

What did you do to Mina? Her smile fades as she looks down.

She is just extremely drunk. She won't remember anything tom---

You know, she will. She is Mina. She has high tolerance of alcohol and you know her. She just fought with me and Jimin saying we both will break her trust too. And believe me when i say, she was damn serious. A bucket of ice cold water was thrown on top of Tzuyu realising she just lost her best friend.

Mina was always the type to get hurt easily, her emotions were always on display. Just by seeing her face, anyone can define her mood.

Of course, she was drunk but she was also angry and hurt which caused her to fight with Tzuyu and when Tzuyu just left without fighting back, she simply broke off all connections she had with the other two, in case if even they, one day, will break her trust.

She was just afraid.

And extremely drunk.

Can we not fight, right now? Tzuyu sighed but Sana just laughed bitterly.

Because of you, i lost Taehyung, my best friend and the boy i like. He loves you! Not me!! Why!?? Sana questions Tzuyu, tears already flowing down her beautiful eyes.

And now, I don't want to lose Mina too. So, go and get her and make her the old Mina or else, it's over between us. Rage was in front of Sana as she grabbed Tzuyu wrist tightly while glaring at her not caring about her long nails digging into the poor girl's wrist.

Sana has a point though. Who would want to lose two of their best friend because of one person?

It was one of those days where no one cared about the others emotions but only of theirs. Just like Mina, now Sana was also doing the same.

You are hurting me. For a moment Sana felt bad but then all the times Taehyung suffered because of Tzuyu flashed in her mind.

SANA, ARE YOU CRAZY?! Within a second, Sana was shoved away by Jimin who was checking Tzuyu's wrist from where the blood was dripping to the floor.

You can't seriously be protecting her after because of her, we lost Tae and Now Mina. Jimin was too focused on the blood trickling down on the floor that he didn't even heard Sana but just snapped,

If you don't remember, she is our best friend. The girl, you go to when you are in trouble! And that's when the guilt found it's way to Sana and she just looked down, fighting back the tears while regretting everything she just did.

*Ring Ring*

Sana and Jimin looked towards Tzuyu's phone which she clutched tightly in her other hand.

Tzuyu glanced at her phone before checking the called id and after checking it, without even thinking twice, she picked it up.

Taehyung! She exclaimed with a smile on her face while Sana and Jimin glanced at each other before staring back at Tzuyu.

I am doing this, because of you. So that, you won't forget me. Don't ever forget me. His voice was low and raspy as if he just woke up.

After this being said, the line ended and Tzuyu stared straight.

Taehyung sounded dead drunk.

In only one day, Tzuyu managed to lose Jungkook, fight with Mina and Sana, made Jimin fight with Sana for her and now, another one added on the list.

Fuck, something bad is gonna happen. Jimin glanced at his phone when it beeped indicating arrival of a message sent by Jin who texted,

It's emergency! COME TO THE MAIN GATE!
              - Jin

They didn't needed to be told twice, the three of them just ran. They never ran this fast in their life, especially Sana since she is too clumsy.

When they finally reached the main gate, they found their other friends and quickly ran towards them without noticing the boy, who was drunk and driving aimlessly in the school campus. 

Someone stop him! He's drunk! The voice of Mina was recognised by them and their head turned towards her. She was a crying mess by this time.

The three of them goes towards Mina in order to calm her. Jimin grabs Mina's shoulders before looking at her and speaking,

Everything's gonna be fine. He says to her but she laughs bitterly before harshly shoving Jimin away and looking at Sana, Tzuyu and Jimin with anger.

After this day, I don't want to see any of you. You are the cause of this! Mina points at Tzuyu and she looks down.

SHE. ISN'T. Jimin spits out angrily startling everyone. Mina looks at Jimin with tears in her eyes, shocked at his outburst.

You know what, I HATE YOU ALL! She yells before Jihyo quickly grabs Mina's shoulders and yells at them,

This is not the fucking right time guys! TAEHYUNG IS IN FUCKING DANGER, DON'T YOU SEE?! I'll take care of Mina, you guys, please.... Jihyo's voice cracks and she looks away from them trying to hide the tears in her eyes.

Taehyung was so drunk and so in love that his heart was aching as if someone is potentially choking him from inside. He was way too drunk to know what he was doing but somewhere in his head, he was determined. Determined to kill himself.

Tzuyu was frozen staring at him. By this time she wasn't in shock but surely was dead inside knowing she is the cause of Taehyung doing this.

Taehyung had a clear picture of what he wanted right now. And it was for Tzuyu to never forget him after school ends and the only way he found, so that she won't forget him was death.

As if all the voices has been silenced, Taehyung was all Sana could see. The sight in front of her was the most painful sight, she had ever seen.

Taehyung aimlessly drived in circles in the school campus with the speed of the car slowly picking up the pace.
Everything was blurry in his head, tears kept on falling down endlessly. Love was the biggest curse he had in his life.

With the back of his hand, he wiped the tears furiously and with his other hand he gripped the steering wheel tightly before turning it around without a second thought causing the car to face the white wall of the school campus.

This was the end.

TAEHYUNG! STOP! Sana screamed running towards the wall in which the car will be colliding in less than a second.

Tears destroyed her makeup, the car's flashlight reflected her figure as she looked down, covering her eyes and Taehyung's eyes widened before once again he gripped the steering wheel tightly and turned it towards the other side and in the matter of seconds, the car collided with the main gate of the school making a loud thud sound.

Watching the haunting scene in front of her, Tzuyu collapsed to the ground but Mingyu quickly catched her as she sobbed in his arms.

Jimin and Mina were in shock of what just happened, never have they thought of witnessing something like this. Meanwhile, Jin and Hoseok ran towards the car and opened the door, they dragged Taehyung out who was still in his senses.

As soon as he got out, ignoring the blood dripping from his head, he escaped Jin and Hoseok's arms and ran towards Sana not caring about himself.

Not wasting a second he grabbed her shoulders before checking if she is hurt. On the outside she wasn't but on the inside, she way too hurt to even care about herself, so she just continued to cry while hitting Taehyung's chest.

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?! WHY WOULD YOU COME IN THE WAY OUT OF A SUDDEN?! What if something had happened to you? Because of me? Hearing Taehyung yell only made Sana sob harder as Taehyung pressed her in his arms and embraced her as she cried.

Mingyu helps Tzuyu to stand up before Joy and nayeon comes to Tzuyu's side and pats her shoulders after noticing her red puffy eyes.

In the next moment, Sana felt Taehyung's grip loosening on her, so, she pulled away from him which caused Taehyung to fall on the ground like a dead body with his eyes closed.

TAEHYUNG! She screamed gaining everyone's attention.

We have to take him to the hospital. Yoongi yells before he brings his car and the boys including Jin, Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi and Mingyu picks up Taehyung's lifeless body and puts him in the car.

I want to come too. Tzuyu began to move towards the car when a hand harshly grabbed her wrist and turned her around.

You aren't going anywhere near him since you are the cause of this. Jin growls angrily to her causing her to take a step back from him in fear.

I- i want to be there for h-hi---

YOU. ARE. NOT. GOING! The voice of Jimin brings shivers down Tzuyu's body. She looks at Jimin with shock and hurt plastered on her face.

Don't yell at her! This isn't her fault! Mingyu comes to Tzuyu's side but her gaze lingers only on Jimin.

You ruined him! You fucking ruined us, Tzuyu! YOU DESTROYED US ALL! Jimin yells at Tzuyu and she stumbles back falling in Mingyu's arms as she stares at her own best friend, blaming her.

Jimin stood beside her all the time, even when she was wrong, but this time, he didn't. That not only shocked Tzuyu but she also felt as if someone slapped her across the face and proved her wrong.

Jimin was tired from everyone blaming Tzuyu but this time, he knew that Tzuyu was the cause of why and how Taehyung ended up almost dying.

JIMIN, IT'S NOT HER FAUL--- Mingyu gets cutted in the middle by Joy's voice,

GUYS! Please.... She cries out to her friends and without another word, the boys gets in the car.

Call me when you reach there. Nayeon says to Jin and he nods before he glares at Tzuyu one more time and starts the car.

Take care of her. Mingyu tells to Lisa refering to Tzuyu and she nods before the boys takes off leaving the girls including Tzuyu, Sana, Mina, Joy, Nayeon, Jihyo and Lisa alone in the ground.

All these disastrous events led Mingyu to stay with Tzuyu. After everything they went through that night, Tzuyu was able to forget about Jungkook.

Seriously, where are all the teachers? Nayeon asks looking around to only find the other non-important classmates who were watching the scene.

None of them even noticed that they all had a crowd watching them.

I am leaving, if Jin calls you, call me. Mina says to Nayeon and Nayeon nods before Mina gives a hug to the others except Tzuyu and Sana. She just glances at them one last time before walking out of the school but not after taking a good look at the school, knowing this may be the last time, she'll see her friends and this place.

I'll leave too. Sana says grabbing her bag but Lisa stops her.

Let's go in my car. I'll drop everyone off. No one fights back and they just leave.

•••

When all the events were taking place who knew the principal of the school was watching everything from the roof with another student.

That student was Jeon Jungkook.

After Jungkook talked with Tzuyu, he didn't left. He just went to the roof to take some fresh air. He watched all of them fighting and Taehyung almost dying yet he stood there. He wanted to hold Tzuyu in that moment. He wanted to do something but something held him back.

Tzuyu's father came to the roof to tell Jungkook about his flight time. Jungkook was leaving tomorrow morning to China where his grandfather lived. The doctor said that his grandfather was living the last days of his life.

Tzuyu's father knew about the love Jungkook had in him for his daughter yet he never told Tzuyu about it because Jungkook said to let her find out.

Will you still not tell her? Tzuyu's father asks Jungkook as he was busy watching Tzuyu cry in Mingyu's arms.

No.

Will you tell her about you leaving? He asks refering to Jungkook leaving to China for a week. Her father knew, that under one week, Tzuyu will leave to Busan and Jungkook will miss the last chance of being with her.

What if...what if she stops me?

That silenced Tzuyu's father and both of them continued watching the others. As much as the principal wanted to go down and take care of the matter, Jungkook stopped him saying that they should be grown up enough to handle such things.

Will you do me a favour? Jungkook asks as he watched Jimin blaming Tzuyu.

Anything, son.

After college ends, please have a school reunion.

•••

The car ride was filled with silence. Lisa dropped Sana first and Sana didn't even glanced at Tzuyu as she bid goodbyes to the others and just left.

As soon as Lisa takes off from Sana's house, Tzuyu falls apart. She kept on crying and crying as the others comforted her.

It's going to be okay. Nayeon says patting her back but Tzuyu shooks her head, sobbing more.

I lost all of them... She sobs.

You still have us. Me, Nayeon, Joy, Lisa, Yoongi, Hoseok,Mingyu and Jungk----

Not him, guys. Lisa cuts Jihyo before glaring at Jihyo.

Tzu, i promise, one day, you'll have all of them back including Jin. I promise. Joy says looking determined as Tzuyu finally stops her cries.

After everyone reached home, that day, at night, Jin called Nayeon and told her that Taehyung is okay. Nayeon told the others. Though they were free from worrying about Taehyung, none of them slept because of the haunting memories of that night.

•••

The next morning only, Mina regretted everything she did last night but she wasn't strong enough to call the others and apologize, so she decided to run away and left to study in Japan and she stayed there without looking back at the scary memories but she sure did reminded herself of the happy ones.

Jimin left to study in Los Angeles while Taehyung decided on not studying any further and took the road of becoming a successful singer.
Sana continued her studying in Seoul only with Joy but they both went to different universities. Jihyo and nayeon went to the same college as Jin. Hoseok left to study in Thailand where his father got transferred to.

Yoongi and Jungkook went to same college after Jungkook came back from China and stayed just like they were before. Tzuyu and Mingyu completed their study in busan and last but not least, Lisa took the path of becoming a dancer along with Iu.

Iu and Lisa always stayed the best friend goals.

As much as they all missed each other, now, the chapter of school was closed in their life.

The role of them in each other's life has ended.

They all took the paths they chose for themselves. In the end, they all separated and continued living without each other but with many regrets.

❝ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ,
ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴀʏs
ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇs ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʟɪғᴇ,
ᴇʀᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍsᴇʟᴠᴇs
ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ʟɪғᴇ.❞

——————————————————

Hey guys!
If you have any questions about this chapter then feel free to ask because it can get confusing.
And if it doesn't make sense to you then kindly ask me because it does to me.
Finally, the farewell is over.
Love ya❤❤

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

26.1K 1.1K 48
"Promise me to stay by my side. Believe me while no one does and hold my hand while I am falling apart. Can you?" "Yah...what with that? It's weird...
9.7K 472 13
Another fanfic on MiTzu! So it's really a date to her when we went out alone the first time. She probably thought this is a date too but got ruined b...
4.5K 320 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...
115K 4.5K 28
A love story of Taehyung and Tzuyu as idols. After being secret lovers for two years and then breaking up, they started to question whether the feeli...