Hidden Fame

By firetta

All Alex Kale ever wanted was a normal life. He moved to different states, changed identities and schools so... More

The Beginning of it All
My Knight In Shining Armour
Nice To Meet You
Meet The Bestfriend
Celebrities Aint My Thing
Planning To Party
Meet the Dad
Second Chances
Inevitable Heartbreaks
PICTURES OF CHARACTERS
The Talent Show
Busted?
Numb To The Bone
Hello there, Stranger.
Down Memory Lane
Rehearsals and Encouragements
Decisions Decisions

Unwanted Attention

60 6 2
By firetta

Dont forget to give this page a vote!

"This. Is. AWESOME!" A clearly drunk guy screamed from on top of a table. Chugged, gulped and wiped his mouth clean as he jumped off and dissapeared into the crowd.

"Well I guess things are going great for that guy" I chuckled and walked in with the most banging girls in all of history!

"Man ,this place looks lit!" Michelle exclaimed as we took in all off the room's enchantment. Or whats smells of it.

The room was a bit dim ,a blue-ish eery glow . Stringers around and little flashing lights surrounded the ceiling. The tables were occupied with empty bottles , tipped off cups and drunk couples making out.

"Yea, it sure is. Hey, um Brad can you be the designated driver today?" Maddie looked at Mish and giggled and then at me with a cheeky smile, "Its an us thing y'know"

"Sure but dont drink too much"

They nodded and we walked into the living room. A lot of people in this room where in couches and chairs sitting down either talking or making out. I think I saw a girl grinding on a guy there.

"There,lets take a seat." I said pointing to the empty sofa that a few people just stood up from.

"Ill get the drinks" Madeline said as she left before she got any response. We slipped into the chair and waited.

"So... " I started with Michelle, tapping my foot to the ground slowly. Something i am used to do when i am bored or in an awkward situation. "When is she coming back with the drinks."

"Soon enough."

"Hows things with your babe?" Maybe if i seem mildly interested in her life it would increase our friendship.

"Hailey is great, We just dont talk much like we used to." Mish fiddled with her fingers and sighs. She shrugged and said, "Well, its just that.. she says she is busy with school and everything and because of that we can't go out much."

"That sucks." I give her my sympathy in the most comforting two words i could think off.

"It sure does. And what even bothers me is that she doesnt want people to know that she is bi-"

"So everyone thinks she's still straight?"

"Exactly."

"Well then. But atleast shes dating you and not some douche ."

"Like you?" She laughs a bit and a little spark shines in her eyes at her joke. I couldnt let that die so i accepted it.

"Yes a douche like me ofcourse."

She laughed hysterically as if thats the best joke she had ever heard in her entire life!. She slightly punched me and said ,"A white comedian you are."

Cooled down , she went into a state of silence. And then almost as if i could see the lightbulb shining above her head she smiled so widely and almost shoutted it ," Why don't I pay Hailey a visit? I mean think about it,what good girlfriend wouldnt?"

"Hush! Not so loud but yea thats a great idea! You should."

"I should, shouldnt I?"

"Thats what im saying!" And we both high fived each other.

"What about you tea time ,wheres your girl,boy or shemale?"

"Uhm.." I scratched my wig slightly. Being a popstar had been so hectic that ive never 'crushed' or 'dated' anybody on the matter. And now that Mish is asking me this question it really got me thinking. Being surrounded by millions of girls but not being surrounded by that certain girl.

"Nop. No one. Not even a crush"

She smacked me hard on the shoulder, "you're lying. Periodt."

"Im not." I rubbed my shoulder as it throbbed . Man ,can she hit.

"Cut the shit out and admit it" Michelle laughed cheerfully even when her statement startled me to death. "You like Mads and we both know it."

"What the actual-?" I stared at her wide eyed. She just shooted a look at me and smiles. "Its okay. Maybe you didn't notice it at first but I did. It'll be our secret."

"But im not really-"

"Shh", she put her finger on my mouth and i stare at it in disbelief. "Its okay."

And then at that moment we heard howling and cheering from across the house.

"Hey whats that?" I questionned Mish as that disturbed our creepy moment.

Me? liking Maddie? I mean, Shes pretty okay and smart but that doesnt mean that I like her. We're just friends.

Right?

She just shrugged and mouthed 'I dont know?' She sighs and said ,"this conversation is not over"

I blocked Mish's words from my head and tried to focus on the noise. I stood up without Mish's consent and followed the crowd. As I came closer a large crowd of drunken girls and boys-mostly boys-standing around something.

I tried pushing my way through and reaching the center of it all I saw a door. And then I heard some moaning. But then i wondered why all these people interested in others intercoursing and then I openned the door.

"Hey man what're you trying to do?" A random drunk guy held my wrist from touching the handle.

"Trying to open this door?"

"Its not your business, F off.!" He raises his voice.

"Whose in there?" And then i remembered something. Madeline wasnt with us for a long time. And then it clicked me. What if ..

"Some black bitch and Charles. Now f off!"

I stared at him when I realised that the only 'black bitch' I knew was Madeline!Madeline wasnt there with us for a long time and now she is some play boy and people are into it while we were waiting for some imaginary drinks that never came.

I thrusted my arm back that got the drunk guy's hand off of me and i opened the door with a large force banging it back to other wall with a large thud.

There she was. Madeline with her lingerie on and a white male- im sure was Charles- below her stopped kissing and stared at me in disbelief.

Madeline hurridley pulled the covers to conceal her guilt blasted body. And Charles just smiled.

"Brad what the hell are you doing in here!"

" you know this loser?" Charles laughed.

"What im doing here is nothing. What the real question is ,why are you in bed with this guy?" I shout at her, " Didnt you say he was a man whore? Sleeping with every girl he sees?"

She goes all guilty faced at me then switched to being angry. A face i have never seen being directed at me before.

"So what? What if i wanted him in my pants?"

"Then youre a whore too madeline!" I blurted out unintentionally. And every one in that crowd shouted a long 'oh!" And I then realised what i said.

"Maddie I-"

"Shut it." She says even angrier. She got off of the bed and Charles just looked at us as if we were clownd and he was about to laugh. I shoot him an eye and he put his hands up in surrender while that stupid smirk was on his face.

Maddie walked upto me and spoke through gritted teeth. Words I knew that could've meant the end of my friendship with her altogether. And i was going to regret it a lot.

"You have no control over my life or my legs. You trying to protect me doesnt mean I can not protect myself. I don't need no man to tell me what to do. So dont ever pull that shit on me again, you here that?"

"Fiesty!" Charles teases.

Madeline pulled out a middle finger and im not sure if it was for Charles or I but im sure I deserved it more.

She bumped me hard in anger and walked away with her clothings and she didnt seem the least bothered about the amount of people who are now staring at her naked body.

"Maddie?" I hear Mish call out a few feet away. "Maddie wait!" I heard footsteps and Michelle was now at the room.

"What happened Brad? What did you do?"

"I dont know! I was just trying to protect her.."

"Shit.. you know she hates that. She likes fighting her battles alone." Mish sighs and rolls her eyes

"How would i have guessed that??"

"Remember when she beat that douche's ass the first day you came to school ? All alone ? Maybe you could use that next time you want to enter into her personal business."

"But I-"

" You just had to mess shit up didnt you? I have to go.

I was in big trouble. In myself and in my friendships. Maybe this is how having actual friends and a teenage normal life feels like..

And it sucks. Real bad.

-------------------------______--------------------

Its 2019 happy new year people!! Well its May now and i havent written in 7 months im so sorry.

Second is thankyou all for 330 reads!! I didnt even expect it to reach there! But it now has and even when i gave up on many books before im glad you guys like this! Thankyou guys yall are the best!

Ive been experiencing art block so bad that i couldnt even explain. But im here now and ready to post atleast once in like 3 days maybe? Writing things like these are hard

Also things are getting hectic in the THF fandom 😂 lol. Theyre now in a fight. Will it really work out for them or will they be dawned enemies forever?

Oh oh ooh i alsk want to say please check my girl out JoanSirai she has the most AMAZING SERIES OF BOOKS AND SHE IS ALSO MY BFF IN THE WORLD!!!!! please check it out and ily guys!!

All the love in the world,
Fatma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 1.7K 25
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...
2.8M 70.9K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
278K 6.8K 100
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
4M 85.3K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...