PERFECT BOSS || Kim Taehyung...

By shiriiyuukin

"s-sir" you tilted your head down. "Shh. Be qiuet." He leaned forward then felt his lips to yours. You froze... More

1
3
4
5
5.1
5.2
6
A/N
7
8
9
10
11
12
A/N
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
A/N
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
A/N
31
32
33
34
35 (part 1)
35 (part 2)
36
A/N
quick summary
37
A/N

2

6.5K 215 27
By shiriiyuukin

Kemiah's POV's

The next day, I was about to go in bathroom but my lil sis just called me. Aish I'll be late not now, this is my first work today. I just ignored her and headed inside my bathroom and got a nice shower.

I finished showering then I get dressed and walked outside. I sat on the chair and rush to eat and headed to the door.

I've waited a cab and after the cab came and I walked in. And heading to the Mr. Kim's Company, after I arrived i payed the driver and walked out.

"This is it."My first day of working at Kim's Company. I give a big sigh before heading to the door.

Now, I'm walking nervously  to the elevator, my hands are getting sweaty.
I've waited a bit and walked in once it opened and press the button at 10th floor.

The elevator stop at 10th and all the people inside walked out after me. Hmm I think they are employee too. And a lady suddenly pop right infront of me.

"Are you PARK KEMIAH?" She asked and I nodded.

"Come this way". She said and walking towards to a sliding door which is I think it leads to the room of our boss.

She slides the door and we walked in. Suddenly,  I became nervous, it's my first time after meeting him for a mere second.

We stopped in front of a empty office. I guess this is where I'm working.

"This is your office, in front of the office of Mr.Kim."She stated later on and I nodded.

"Thank you." I said.

"Wait for Mr.Kim and when he came in you should greet him, get it?"She said and I nodded as a response. She walked out and I sat on my swivel chair and waited for Mr. Kim to come.

A few minutes past, I heard outside from here greeted. I thinks he's here, I comb my hair and prepared myself as he slide the door and waited him to come closer and-

"G-good morning Mr. Kim." I said and bowed at him nervously. And he nod. Walking away from me

Ow, he didn't said anything. How rude. I sat down after he enter in his room. And I receive a call. I pick it up quickly.

"Hi, good morning this secretary Park speaking. How may I help you?"I said and ask politely.

"Come inside." A voice spoke.

"Who's this?" I asked.

"Your boss."He said and I got nervous
"Oh, I'm sorry Mr. Kim. Coming."I said and put down the telephone and I walk inside his office room.

"Yes sir?" I ask and he was reading some papers on his table.

"What's my schedule for today next week?"He said in cold tone without even looking at me.

Wait, he doesn't need to.

"You have meeting tomorrow at xxx I company this coming Thursday and for next week the launching of toy industry of the xx company you were invited for. Anything else?"I stated.

"Cancel the invitation for next week, I'm not coming."

I nodded. "Got it."

"And the name's Kim Taehyung."oh so that was his name.

"Park Kemiah, sir."I introduced as well and he just nodded.

After discussing some few things with Mr. Kim, I walked out his office and went to my office.

I sat down on my chair and arranged some documents that needed to past to Mr. Kim. After a while, I got another call from Mr. Kim so of course, I went to his office again.

"Yes, sir?"I asked right away.

"Get me black coffee."

"Right away sir, anything else?"I asked.

"And did you arranged the documents I asked you to do?" He asked and I nodded .

I walked out and headed to the coffee maker, as I step out of my office many of the employees are working. Many of them waving and saying 'hi' to me, I nodded as a response.

I've reached the coffee maker and make him a black coffee he asked me for. After I finished making his black coffee and I walked inside his office to give his coffee and the documents.

"Sir, here's the coffee you want. Enjoy." I said and gave him a slight smile.

"Thanks, anyways here's some files you start to work on." He said and gave me the files and I grab them.

"Is this all sir?" I ask.

"That's all." He said and I nodded

I've walked and headed in my office, I sat down and work on the files he gave me. There's a lot of work today, and I'm already exhausted. I look at my watch and it's already 12 in the afternoon and my lunch break is 1 pm and I had a lot of work today and I need to finished them all today. And a few minutes I receive an call from the employees and-

"Hello, good afternoon this is Secretary Park. How can I help you?" I asked through telephone.

"Hello, I just need you to inform Mr. Kim that he has meeting this 2 in the afternoon." The employee said in line.

"Why so sudden? It's not even in the schedule." I asked as I look at the schedule again.

"I'm sorry if this is sudden, please inform Mr. Kim right away because this meeting is very important. Meeting with the investors overseas."he stated.

I sighed. "Okay, thanks for informing me."

"Thank you."

I stood up and walked in front of Mr. Kim's office door. I knocked then came in.

"Sir, there is a slight changes in your schedule. You have meeting this 2 noon." I said.

"I know." He said then he rolled his eyes.

Why is he like this? Nvm.

"Pardon?"I said and just ignored me.

Gosh, I don't know if I can resist this cold man. Ugh.

I walked out then I headed to my office and sat down and just finish all the files then after I finished it all, I walked out to give it to Secretary Song. Once I gave it to him, I headed to my office and put away my stuff. I'm going out since it's lunch break.

I walked out but some random guy just bumped into me. Didn't even say sorry. What am I expecting to a bastard like him?

Now I'm heading to the elevator and after a while there's the guy again waiting at the elevator to open. Well, what a coincidence you bastard. He notice that I'm right beside him waiting the elevator to open.

"I'm sorry, you're the girl I bumped earlier right?" He started.

"Yeah, it's ok." I said and he nodded.

"Is it your lunch break?" He ask.

"Yup". I said.

"Can I join you?" He ask that shocked me.

"Sure." I answered afterwards.

"It's ok- " I cut him off.

"No, you can join." I said and smiled.

"Oh thanks!" He said while smiling.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook, " he said.

"Oh, what a nice name, and I'm Park Kemiah." I said.

"Hmm, your the new secretary, right?" He ask and I nodded.

An awkward silence between us, then finally the elevator opens. And we walked in together and he press the 1st going down.

After a few minutes there's a lot of employees coming in the elevator and it's getting full. Jungkook and I squizzed in the corner and I feel awkward at this position. After a few minutes the door opens and we went outside.

"Oh finally, I didn't breathe in that position." I said.

"Me neither." He said while laughing.

"What so funny? " I ask.

"Nothing nothing hehe." He said waving he's hand

We went in a restaurant nearby. We checked in and order our food.

"I'm hungry already." He said while rubbing his stomach.

"Me too, there's a lot of work in this morning" I said.

"Btw, where's your office?" He ask.

"In front of Mr. Kim's office."

"Wow, I think that's a great place, because our place is so small."

"Yeah, there's a big space there so I love it."

"Ow, the food is here"

"Finally."

And we started eating and chatting. After we finished our food, we are heading to the building now. Another work this time, but I need it to earn money for myself.

We entered the elevator and press the button to 10th floor. After a while, we reached the top and separated each other. Now, I'm heading to my office. I sat down and I receive a random call.

"Hello, good afternoon this is Secretary Park speaking. How may I help you?" I asked.

"You, I've been calling you for 10th times already. Where have you been?!" what the hell?

"I'm sorry, who's this?" I ask, and I didn't get a response.

"Hello? Hello?".

"Come in my office now, ASAP!" He yelled, uh-oh it's Mr. Kim!

"Coming sir, I'm sorry." I put it down and rushed to Mr.Kim's office

Oh god! I'm dead

I knocked and I didn't hear anything but I came in.

"S-sir?" I ask while he was sitting back, the chair move and the next thing I know he was staring at me coldly.

"You're late! I've been calling you 10th times but you didn't answer! Where you've been?!" He yelled.

"I-I'm sorry sir, I was just taking my lunch a while ago. I'm sorry."

But I didn't hear any response from him. I looked down and I know he's staring or should I say he's glaring at me.

"Sorry sir, it won't happen again. Please don't fire me" I begged.

"Go."

"S-sir?"

"Go!" He yelled.

I run out of that office after he yelled, why is he like this? Ugh, great there's a lot of files again in my desk. There's a note there it said 'finished this all now' and I didn't bother to see who and finished them all. I've heard the door open and saw Mr. Kim walking without looking at me. Oh! It's time for his meeting. He stoped before going out, he turned his head facing me. Our eyes met.

"Come."He said.

"Sir?"

"Come, my meeting is 2pm remember?"

"Uhh, yes" I said and stand and get my stuff needed for the meeting.

"Let's go" I said but he ignored me.

We arrived at the 7th floor, we headed at a big room with long table in. He sat and I sat beside him, and the meeting was too boring but I manage not to fall asleep. After an hour past the meeting ended, and all they say I kept right on the a notebook I brought. We walked out and heading to the elevator. I pressed the button and after a few minutes we reached at our office. I bowed at him and sat at my chair. Finishing the other files, after I finished them all, I put them on my desk properly and I will give it tomorrow morning. I looked at my watch and already 7pm and one hour more after doing another files.

After an our later, it's time to go home by now. I'm packing out my things spand heading to the elevator . Then I saw Jungkook running to me, and

"Oh, hi can we go outside together?" He ask.

"Uhh, ok"

"Great!"

"What's with you today?" I ask.

"It's because I met an friend." He said and smiled.

"Oh, me too." I smiled at him

The elevator just open, and we got out after that. We separated and I'm heading home since I'm exhausted because there's a lot of work in my first day. I've waited a cab and get in. After a minutes and I arrived and I payed when I've got out. I open the door and laying down myself at the couch and I closed my eyes for a bit.

Hmmmm, today was fun but tired recently. That coward Tae I mean Mr. Kim ughhh

I hope y'all like it
ENJOY!

Edit:

Chapter 2 edited version!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 673 19
"You BASTARD" I spat at him "I think we should do something about that mouth of yours" he smirks and covers my nose with a cloth. . . READ AT YOUR OW...
43.5K 2.3K 38
" I never thought of you as my enemy! Not even in my view! " Taehyung shouts to him " We never had anything special, did you truly believe that we h...
11.4K 416 17
"You hate me that much huh?" Before you said anything else he smashes his lips to yours and starts kissing you.
2.2K 228 21
"Even if he is a mirage, I am ready to fall harder for him." "Make your heart my home", he pulls me closer so tightly as if there is no tomorrow. "Am...