•His maid•

By dasiyyyyy

You were his maid so it caused to some things to happen and it all just came at once. [ EXPLICIT CONTENT///K... More

Start
A Tease...
Go or stop
Ready?
Forever wild
Just like that?
Zone
Fools
Mixxxxed
Jealousy
I'm fine
Roadtrip
Time
Is It The Truth?
Cute.
Daddy
Once agian
My Truth Has Been Untold
Our Love
History
;ComeBackHome;
these two bullets aren't for both of us
Im Just So Sorry
How will this Continue?
On track?
.S. A. D.
+Last Breath+
Memories that last forever
Daddy's girl forever

One year later

5.5K 104 37
By dasiyyyyy

It has been a year and Chanyeol and me had a baby. Even though we weren't together I had his kid. But chanyeol doesn't get to see his kid often.

I had a girl and she is currently 3 months. Her name is Park Yoon-hyan I sometimes stay home with her but because of work she stays with Chanyeol.

She loves playing with Jackson and Bambam. She loves to be held by Jinyoung and Jackson. And Yugyeom always tickles her. Jaebum loves to play and hold her.

The EXO members also like Yoon-hyan.
D.O., Suho, and Baekhyun love to hold her. Xiumin and Lay like to tickle her little feet. Kai and Sehun Love to play Peek-a-boo. Chen always chases her around.

It's just a big family that doesn't talk to one another.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771K 18K 200
title says it all, fams :) hey guys! i've been rereading this and my grammar is appalling so i'm going to edit it! thanks for reading :)
2.8K 147 15
"she is not my type" These 3 words kept on replaying on your mind. *glass shattered* "Gosh, do you have to make a mess everywhere you go?" Tears fall...
105 0 6
What if a gorgeous self centered Succubus picks a fight with an equally hot Incubus. Not the usual fight where fist bumps with fist or mouth bickerin...
21.2K 784 51
20180910 - RANK 6 #EXOPLANET BAEKHYUN'S ALTERNATE ENDING: EXO members, an international boy band, were finally given the time off from thei...