The Love Affair {Gigi Hadid/Y...

By Alecia_Xo

๐™„ ๐™†๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„ ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐˜ฝ๐™š ๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™Š๐™› ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐˜ผ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ง๐™ž... More

URGENT NOTICE โ€ผโ€ผ
First Time.
Serendipity.
All These Years Part 1.
All These Years Part 2.
All These Years Part 3.
All These Years Part 4.
All These Years Part 5.
All These Years Part 6.
All These Years Part 7.
All These Years Part 8.
All These Years Part 9.
All These Years Part 10.
All These Years Part 11.
All These Years Part 12.
All These Years Part 13.
The Girl Next Door.
Consequences Part 1.
Consequences Part 2.
Consequences Part 3.
Consequences Part 4.
Consequences Part 5.
Consequences Part 6.
Consequences Part 7.
Consequences Part 8.
Consequences Part 9.
Die For You.
iTs YoU Part 1.
iTs YoU Part 2.
iTs YoU Part 3.
iTs YoU Part 4.
iTs YoU Part 5.
iTs YoU Part 6.
iTs YoU Part 7.
iTs YoU Part 8.
Pain And Pleasure.
I Need You Part 1.
I Need You Part 2.
I Need You Part 3.
I Need You Part 4.
I Need You Part 5.
I Need You Part 6.
Serendipity (Epilogue).
Celebrity One Shots.
New Books.....?
Simplicity.
Unexpected Love REWRITTEN VERSION.
Fix Me {Book Two}
The Billionaire.
The M.I.L.F
The Babysitter.
Please Read! โš ๏ธ
Taming Queen J.
Unexpected Love.
Damaged [I]

I Need You Part 7.

14.2K 347 71
By Alecia_Xo

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Y/n:"What?"Y/n choked out as she looked at the girl who was down on one knee in front of her.

Gigi:"I love you and I want you to marry me"The blonde said starring at Y/e/c eyed girl.

Y/n:"I always pictured me proposing to you"Y/n pointed out making Jelena bite her lip and nod.

Gigi:"I know, but you did a lot for me, you did a lot for us and this time I want to do something for you, I want to do something for us"The blueish green eyed girl mumbled looking at Y/n"I love you Y/n and I understand that I walked out but I was confused and hurt"She muttered now standing up and looking at Y/n"I found out that you slept with Taylor and even though I did forgive you, I was still hurt and upset about it. And after I found what her and Zayn were doing sent my mind to a whole different place, I felt like my world crashing and I thought I would lose you"She admitted making Y/n stare at her confused.

Y/n:"Lose me? Why would you lose me?"She asked in confusion.

Gigi:"Because you slept with Taylor....so I thought that you maybe....I thought that maybe you started developing feelings for her and then you were going to leave me"She mumbled looking at the ground"And I didn't want to lose you because I wouldn't really have anyone else"She admitted making everyone's heart break at the sight in front of them including Y/n.

Both Y/n and Jelena felt the same when it came to being alone.

Maybe that's why they were so good together.

They both filled that lonely feeling each one of them had.

Y/n:"Look at me"The Y/e/c eyed girl said lifting Gigi's face up so she was looking at her"No one could ever take your place. You need to know that you were my life way before anyone ever came into it. I fell in love with you the day you moved into the neighbourhood and nothing changed....I'm never going to leave you Jelena"She said honestly with a gentleness in her voice.

Gigi:"I know that, but I did hurt you. And I hurt you again when I said what I did when I found out about Zayn and Taylor that night and I know you didn't deserve it. Everything was just too much for me that time and I honestly felt like my brain was about to explode so I lashed out and said stupid things, things I shouldn't have said because I was a mess without you"The oldest Hadid confessed"And I couldn't stop thinking about you and crying myself to sleep every night. And I saw you that night, when Abel and Bella had to pick you up at the bar and it broke me"She said holding Y/n's face"You were so broken baby and I'm sorry for causing that"She said honestly"I'm so sorry for hurting you and making you become the worst version of yourself. I know you didn't like that version and I'm sorry"She said pulling her ex lover into a hug"I'm so sorry that I hurt you"She said hugging the girl tighter then she ever hugged her before.

Y/n eyes had gotten glassy at the girl's sudden confession and hugged her back stuffing her face into her neck. She held the girl so tight, because she thought she would slip away any second and she didn't want that. Y/n didn't want to lose her....not again.

Y/n:"Dont leave me again"She mumbled into her neck"Please, I cant lose you again Gigi.....please"She mumbled making Jelena hold her tighter"I need you"She muttered making Jelena pull her back and wipe the little tears that left her eyes.

Gigi:"I need you too"She said before bringing her lips closer to Y/n's and kissing her. The kiss was so sweet, gentle, it was almost as of the two needed that kiss to give them life again.

Y/n:"You smell good"Y/n mumbled as the pulled away from the kiss making Jelena laugh and peck her lips.

Gigi:"Thanks, its the perfume you bought me"She said making Y/n hum and kiss her forehead"So...."She mumbled looking at the Y/e/c eyed girl.

Y/n:"So...."She said playfully making the friends laugh. 

They all stood back and watched both their friends make up and be all cute and sappy with each other and it did annoy them at times because of how in love they are, but it was also something that they admired about them.

They admired their ability to love each other endlessly.

Gigi:"About that question I asked you earlier...."She trailed off suddenly getting nervous. Y/n let out a small laugh and smiled at her.

Y/n:"Give me one second"She said letting go of Jelena and walking away from the door.

Jelena stood there confused and scared while the friends who were leaning against the cars looked at the doorway and Jelena confused.

Kendall:"You dont think Y/n is going to dump her right?"She questioned making everyone look at each other.

Hailey:"No....they're too in love to be apart again"She said positively"Trust me, Y/n probably has something up her sleeve"She said and god only knew she was right.

Y/n walked up the stairs of her new home and went to straight to her room and walked into her closet. She walked over to the draw where she kept all her jewellery and pulled out a black Cartier box which held a diamond ring in it.

Y/n:"I guess its time to finally use you"She muttered before closing the box and walking downstairs.

She walked to the door and saw Jelena standing there with a confused and scared expression on her face making the girl laugh and stand outside with her.

She got on one knee making everyone stare at the girl shocked including Jelena who's eyes were welling up with tears. She sent her a charming smile before holding the box in one hand.

Y/n:"So, I decided to turn the table a little"She said making them all laugh a little"But, Jelena Noura Hadid, the love of my life, the only women who can make the best food for me"She said earning another laugh to escape Jelena's lips"Will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"She asked opening the box making Jelena go down on her knees and pull her in for a kiss.

Jelena:"I would love to marry you"She mumbled making Y/n grin and pull the ring out, placing it on her finger.

Gigi's Ring.

Y/n's Ring.

Bella:"Fucking finally!!!"She yelled running over to her sister with the others following.

The all pulled their friends into hugs making them both laugh and hug them back. They pulled away from the hug making Jelena slip the ring she had gotten for Y/n on her finger.

Abel:"Both rings are Cartier"He said noticing the ring box.

Y/n:"Yeah, when we were in highschool we always said that we wanted Cartier rings since we both liked it and Gigi was in love with it and I was in love with her....so....I thought why not"Y/n said making them all laugh while Jelena blushed.

Kylie:"Fuck! I cant stop crying"She said wiping away the tears that were escaping her eyes.

Kendall:"Your parents are going to be so excited"She said making Jelena smile while Y/n's smile dropped.

Hailey:"What? Are y'all still not talking?"She asked making Y/n nod sadly.

Y/n:"This is apparently causing a lot of backlash to the company from press and all those things....we haven't talked since Taylor and I said that we were getting a divorce"She said making Gigi look at her.

Gigi:"I didn't know all of this"She said making Y/n sigh and shrug.

Y/n:"I guess they're to worried about their company to care about their daughter and her happiness right"She said letting out a dry laugh"But that doesn't matter because I have you and that's all I need"The Y/e/c eyed girl said making Jelena smile at her.

A lot of thoughts were clouding Jelena's mind and she had finally made her mind up on what she wanted. Right here. Right now.

Gigi:"Lets get married"She said making Y/n laugh and nod.

Y/n:"I know babe, we have a lot of planning and-"

Gigi:"No, I want to get married....maybe tomorrow"She said taking everyone off guard. Everyone starred at her dumbfounded and confused.

Travis:"What?"

Shay:"Uh...."

Payton:"I know I smoked weed earlier, but this shit is getting to intense now"

Abel:"What the fuck is going on?"

Kendall:"I can't deal"

Kylie:"This is to much for one day"

Hailey:"Didn't you just get engaged?"

Bella:"My sister has officially lost her mind"

Y/n:"Babe, are you okay?"The Y/e/c eyed girl asked worriedly.

Gigi:"I'm fine, I just want to get married to you....I don't want to wait any longer because god knows how long we've been waiting for this"She said making Y/n look at her.

Y/n:"You need to talk to your parents and-"

Gigi:"I'll sort all of that out....I just want us to get married today, tomorrow, right now, whatever it is"She making Y/n laugh a little.

Y/n:"You're really serous about this"She said making Jelena nod.

Gigi:"Dead serious"She said making Y/n laugh a little.

Y/n:"Alright then, lets get married"She said making their friends stare at them still confused.

Bella:"Wait, you're serious?!"She asked making them nod.

Gigi:"Definitely"She said making Y/n smile and nod.

Hailey:"Well them, we have the perfect spot then"She said making the girls grin and nod.

Travis:"If we're doing this....then we need to start our planning now"He said making them all agree and push Y/n and Jelena into the house to start their planning.

They spent the rest of the day planning whatever they could and broke the news to their families. Jelena's family was beyond happy and were taken back at the sudden date of the wedding by supported it nonetheless since they knew it was bound to happen.

Y/n told her sisters who were happy for her and ready to support her and Jelena's marriage, but she didn't tell her parents. She felt like they were going to give her a speech that she wasn't ready for. Jelena sensed the hesitance and sighed.

Time flew by and it was already ten at night. They all decided to stay over making Jelena slip on her jacket and grab Y/n's keys.

Y/n:"Hey....where are you going?"She asked confused making Jelena send her a small smile.

Gigi:"For a small drive to clear my mind....I'll be back in half an hour....I promise"She said leaning in and kissing her lips.

Y/n:"Alright....just be careful baby"She said making Jelena nod and kiss her lips again.

Gigi:"I promise"She said.

She got in Y/n's car and drove over to the place she had in mind. She arrived at the Y/l/n residence and got off the car walking to the door and ringing the doorbell. She heard footsteps and saw the door open revealing both Y/d/n and Y/m/n.

Gigi:"Hey"She said sending them a small smile.

Y/d/n:"Hey Gigi"He said sending her a small smile"What are you doing here?"He asked slightly confused.

Gigi:"I'm here to tell y'all something and I'm going to keep it short"She said looking at her soon to be in-laws"Y/n and I are engaged"She said making their eyes widen"And we're getting married tomorrow"She said once again making them stare at the blonde speechless"And we're doing this because we've waited too long and you know this. You haven't talked to Y/n for something that wasn't in her control....and the fact that you're actually ignoring your daughter who sacrificed her own happiness for you and your business is bullshit"She said being brutally honest with them"She should be mad at you because you made her marry Taylor when you knew she still loved me and that is what killed her inside. I love y'all like you're my parents but what you're doing is wrong. She is so upset with the fact that you're not talking to her but you being the parents should be supporting her but you aren't"The blonde said making Y/n's parents stay silent since she was right"You should think about your actions....you're invited to our wedding and will get the details but if you dont show up....you're making the biggest mistake of tour life because you will lose Y/n in the process"She said.

They looked at Jelena with a blank expression on their faces making the girl sigh and clap her hands together.

Gigi:"I said what I had to....good night"She said before walking towards her soon-to-be-wife's car.

Jelena got into the car and started driving back to Y/n's house with a smile on her face.

She was finally marrying the girl of her dreams.

__

The day flew by faster then usual and it consisted of everyone running around and preparing everything. Y/n and Jelena were getting married at their spot since they felt like it would be special to them. So, the girls and the guys spent the day setting it up for them while Jelena went and got ready and Y/n went and got ready.

Y/n got dressed in this 👇 and adjusted her shirt a little when she heard the doorbell. She walked downstairs and opened the door to see the guys and dressed in suits.

Abel:"You ready?"He asked making Y/n pat down her suit and sigh.

Y/n:"Ready as I'll ever be"She mumbled grabbing her keys and wallet.

The drive to their destination was filled with silence and some chatter here and there but nothing to important. Y/n was busy thinking about Jelena whilst the guys were worried about whether Y/n's parents would show up.

They arrived at Y/n and Jelena's spot making Y/n walk out and smile at the sunny weather and beautiful clouds that formed in the sky. She was walking with the guys, taking in the set up that they did.

(REFER TO iTs YoU PART 2)

Kendall:"Y/n!"She heard the older Jenner yell making her head turn towards her direction"We want to talk to you"She said making Y/n excuse herself from the guys and walk towards the girls.

Y/n:"Hey, whats up?"She asked making them smile at her.

Kylie:"You look very hot today Y/l/n"Kylie said making Y/n blush a little and smile.

Y/n:"You girls look stunning as usual"She said making all their faces turn red as a tomato"So, what did y'all want to talk about?"She asked.

Bella:"Well, Gig thought about you traveling the world and all that stuff and she thought it would be a good idea for both of you to travel"She said making her look at them confused.

Y/n:"But I thought I cancelled my flight and bookings?"She said confused.

Hailey:"You did and then Gigi called them all up and booked everything again....you two are basically going to be honeymooning across the world"She said wiggling her eyebrows making Y/n blush.

Y/n:"I didn't know about this"She said shocked and happy at the same time.

Kendall:"She wanted to surprise you since you do so much for her"She said making Y/n grin from ear to ear"And dont worry about anything because we packed for you two and all you need to do is get married, get in a car and go"She said making Y/n laugh.

Kylie:"Seriously, we don't need anything stopping this wedding"She said making everyone agree.

Bella:"But on other news did you-"The girl stopped in mid sentence once she saw her best friends parents arrive with hers with nervous looks on their faces.

Y/n:"Whats wrong?"She asked turning around to see her parents standing there with nervousness written all over their face.

Y/m/n:"Y/n, could we talk to you?"She asked making Y/n stand in one place not moving. She looked at her parents with a blank expression making Bella push her forward slightly.

Bella:"Go and make things right....and if they're still upset its their own thing. You did what you needed to do"She said encouraging the girl. Y/n nodded and walked towards her car making her parents follow.

Y/n:"If you're going to give me a lecture then I'm not listening to it"She said crossing her arms"I've never done anything to anger or upset y'all, but you get mad for something that I had no control of? I'm sorry but that's not right......I got married for y'all and gave up my life for y'all, so I'm done doing things to please you two....I'm marrying Jelena because I want to and I love her. I Need Her"The girl said with determination burning in her eyes.

Y/d/n:"We know we were wrong"He said ashamed of him and his wife's behaviour towards their daughter"We shouldn't have been upset with you and we shouldn't have made you marry Taylor in the first place. It was selfish on our parts because we didn't think about you....we thought about us and our company and we apologise for that"He said sincerely making Y/n's features soften a little at her fathers words.

Y/m/n:"We are really sorry Y/n and if you would let us stay....we would like to see you marry the girl of your dreams"She said making Y/n's arms fall to her side and nod.

Y/n:"Yeah, okay, I'd like you to be here"She said making both her parents walk towards her and pull her into bone crushing hugs. She hugged them back missing them"Okay, I love y'all but I need to get married now"She said making them laugh and pull away.

Y/d/n:"Right, we'll go take our seats"He said walking away from her.

Y/n stood there alone for a few minutes and prepared herself for this....she was finally marrying Jelena and it felt fucking amazing. She shook off her happy thoughts and walked to the aisle they had set up.

Y/n greeted Abel since he was the officiating the wedding and stood there patiently. The boys all stood by her side as both her and Jelena's family say down and smiled at her. Y/n heard the music play softly making her heartbeat pick up as all the girls walked down.

Bella walked down with Kendall, Kylie and Hailey following behind her. Her heart literally stopped once she saw Jelena with her father at her side making a soft and sweet smile appear on her lips as she admired her bride and the dress that hugged all her curves.

Shay:"Remember to breathe Y/n"She said patting Y/n's shoulder lightly making the girl roll her eyes but smile as her bride walked down the aisle. 

Jelena stood by her and sent her a quick wink making Y/n smirk as they both turned and faced Abel.

Abel:"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the presence of god, family and friends to join together Y/n and Jelena in holy matrimony"Abel said making Y/n look at Jelena with a smile
"Who gives the bride away in marriage?"He asked making Jelena's dad smile at Y/n.

"I do"Mohammed said with a proud smile on his face"I want grandkids kids"He said patting Y/n's shoulder making both Y/n and Jelena blush at his statement.

Y/n:"You look stunning baby"She said making Jelena blush and smile at her.

Abel:"Both brides have decided to say their own vows, Y/n you can go first"He said making the girl nod and take Jelena's hand in hers.

Y/n:"I planned out an entire speech in my head, but I've already told you what I wanted to. I told you when we were kids in highschool that one day when we do get married, I was going to make every wish of yours come true and that's what I plan on doing. You make me the happiness person alive and I don't know what I would do without you in my life Jelena. I never knew you could love someone so....intensely and I never knew I could look at someone and be content with just their smile"She said making Jelena roll her eyes at Y/n's cheesiness"I loved you in highschool, I loved you even when we weren't together and I plan on loving you every single day of my life until its over"She said taking the ring from Payton"I, Y/n Y/l/n, take you Jelena Noura Hadid, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, from this day forward until death do us part....I do"I said slipping the ring onto her finger. She heard a small sniffle making Y/n look at her and give her hand a small squeeze.

Abel:"Jelena, you can go"He said with a smile.

Gigi:"Y/n....where do I even begin"She said looking at the girl"I love you. That's the first thing I want to say to you. I want to also thank god for bringing you back into my life and finally making me feel like I have everything I've ever needed. You were the first person I saw when I moved here and that's when I knew you were going to have a big impact on my life and I was right. You're everything I could ever want in life and just having you here, today is enough to keep me happy for an eternity"She said taking the ring from Bella"I, Jelena Noura Hadid, take you, Y/n Y/l/n to be my wife, to have a hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, from this day forward until death do us part....I do"She said slipping her ring in Y/n's finger with a small tears escaping her eyes.

Abel:"I now pronounce you Wife and Wife, you may kiss the bride"He said making Y/n place one hand behind Jelena's waist and pulled her closer and connecting their lips.

Jelena smiled into the kiss as everyone woke up and applauded the happy couple. Y/n pulled away and pecked her lips lightly making Jelena smile and kiss her lips again.

Y/n:"You ready to make those babies your dad wants?"She asked with a smirk making Jelena laugh and nod.

Jelena:"Definitely, I want little you's running around"She said making Y/n blush and laugh.

Who knew that this day would come sooner then they thought.....Love really does come at the right time.

50 votes or more guys! 💞

Next chapter is the last 😭😭😭😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 618 31
Sanzu and Y/n went through a lot of pain, but when they met eachother everything changed. *Read more to know what happened next* Love, Language, Murd...
418K 5.6K 15
โ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ด ๐˜ˆ ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ - ๐˜›๐˜ฐ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ. โž "Why do you always get so tense when I move...
380K 16.7K 32
"You can't control who you fall in love with." or; in which Lauren Jauregui meets someone that makes her feel...wanted ~lots of song references and o...
797K 18.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.