Game Of Thrones. Imagines & O...

By TheQueenOfNightmare

This is just something I've been waiting to do since I've gotten hooked onto Game Of Thrones. These imagines... More

A/N
Request Rules
1. Promise Me (Jon Snow X Reader)
2. Belong To No One (Sandor "The Hound" Clegane X Reader)
3. A handmaiden and a Sell Sword (Bronn X Reader)
4. Arranged Marriage (Prince Oberyn X Reader)
5. Lessons (Ramsey Bolton X Reader)
6. His Little Game (Tyrion Lannister X Reader)
7. A Rose (Sandor "The Hound" Clegane X Reader)
8. Future Lady (Jaime Lannister X Reader)
9. Healer (Tormund Giantsbane X Reader)
10. Mermaid (Oberyn Martell X Reader)
11. I'm A Targaryen (Jorah Mormont X Reader)
12. *Lessons (Ramsey Bolton X Reader) Part 2
13. Losing You (Benjen Stark X Reader)
14. Our Child (Jon Snow X Reader)
15. Little Fox (Sandor "The Hound" Clegane X Reader)
16. Savage Warrior (Euron Greyjoy X Reader)
17. Lannister Lady (Bronn X Reader)
18. Thief (Jaqen H'ghar X Reader)
19. I'm a Targaryen (Jorah Mormont X Reader) Part 2
20. Wildling (Tormund Giantsbane X Reader)
21. Rain Fire (Tyrion Lannister X Reader)
22. Mermaid (Oberyn Martell X Reader) Part 2
23. Wanted To Go (Theon Greyjoy X Reader)
24. Confessions (Jaime Lannister X Reader)
25. Little Fox (Sandor "The Hound" Clegane X Reader) Part 2
26. Gentle (Ramsey Bolton X Reader)
27. Mysterious Knight (Jorah Mormont X Reader)
28. Belong (Bran Stark X Reader)
29. Allience (Daenerys Targaryen X Male Reader)
30. Tease (Ramsey Bolton X Reader)
31. Dangerous Person (Thoros of Myr X Reader)
32. His (The Night King X Reader)
33. Only You (Theon Greyjoy X Reader)
34. Pup (Sandor "The Hound" Clegane X Reader)
35. Numb (Beric Dondarrion X Reader)
36. The Wall (Gendry X Reader)
37. Avenged (Robb Stark X Reader)
38. His (The Night King X Reader) Part 2
39. Pit Fighter (Bronn X Reader)
40. Pup (Sandor "The Hound" Clegane X Reader) Part 2
41. Spoils Of War (Daenerys Targaryen X Reader)
A/N (PLEASE READ!) [UPDATED]
42. Childhood Friends (Jojen Reed X Reader)
43. Tag Alone (Bronn X Reader)
45. The Baratheon Girl (Jon Snow X Reader X Robb Stark) Part 1
A/N, Very Important (Future of the Book)

44. Arms Of The Woman He Loved (Jaime Lannister X Reader)

8.1K 104 26
By TheQueenOfNightmare

The snow fell gently as you looked over the white fields. Winterfell was still, quiet. The Night King defeated. His army, nothing but piles of rotting flesh and old bones.

But there was no joy in that morning, the dead of your own were large in number. Dothraki, Unsullied, Free Folk, North men, men of the Vale, Iron born. All fought together and died together. The funeral was short, a few words said and the bodies burnt.

Afterwards a feast was held in victory of vanquishing the icy foe. Though throughout the feast you could tell Jaime was distant. He would smile, laugh and drink but you could see it in his eyes. Something was on his mind.

You woke up after the feast, late in the night when you heard a horse neighing. Glancing out the window, you spotted Jaime in the darkness. Without a second thought you ran out your chamber though the castle. You walked out to the court yard, pulling your fur cloak closer to your body noticing Jaime saddling up his horse.

"You going for a ride?" You asked. His eyes snapped towards you for a second before returning to the saddle.

"Of sorts".

"Well let me come with you" you suggested with a weary smile, noticing his shifty behaviour "Twilight could use a run".

"No" he responded quickly.

Your smile fell, eyes filling with concern "You can't go back".

"I have unfinished business" he informed.

"You don't have to go back to her, she'll kill you" you argued, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"She's my sister" he spat back.

"Then Seven Hells Jaime, listen to me as a friend!" You snapped, taking his face in your hands "You know what it she is, what she's capable of. You don't have to suffer with her. You can stay here, start a new life".

Jaime looked down causing tears to prickle in your eyes "If not for yourself then for Brienne, for Tyrion. For me! I - I can't lose anyone else".

"Everything I've done, I've done for Cersei" he said almost ashamed, his hand coming up to caress yours before pulling it away from him "I need to right my wrongs ... even if you lose me".

A sob left your lips, with tears leaving your eyes as Jaime climbed on his horse. You watched in sadness as he rode away not bothering to look back, leaving you to stand in the court yard; broken and alone.

Though when Jaime reached Kings Landing everything had gone crazy. The commoners were fearing for their lives at the news of the Dragon Queen was coming. It was fuelled more when one of the dragons were killed, making them think Daenerys would come for revenge. It took him a while but he had finally made into the Red Keep, finding Cersei on the throne. Some men standing at the walls, Qyburn to her left and the Mountain to her right.

Jaime knew there would be no chance in her winning against the Targaryen. He didn't want to watch her die but she wouldn't listen.

"Cersei, this has to stop!" Jaime shouted, his voice echoing through the throne room. "You can't beat them, you can't beat her dragon".

"Qyburn's scorpion killed one of the beast, it can do it again" she returned.

"This one is much stronger than the last. Daenerys won't stop at nothing for this throne now" he informed stepping closer "How many tens of thousands will have to die for you to see sense".

"I don't care how many die. I don't care if they are men, women or children" she growled back, giving him a devilish look "They can all burn".

At those words Jaime looked down shaking his head. When he raised his head, Cersei could see tears in his eyes as he let out a breathless sigh, "I'm sorry".

Before anyone could react, Jaime had thrusted Widows Wail into Cersei's chest. She only let out a pained gasp, hands gripping the blade whilst guards rushed over drawing their swords. He retracted the sword and fought against the men, defending himself as Cersei slipped off the throne, hand caressing her wound and her stomach.

Jaime managed to fight off the guards, even getting the chance to slice Qyburn across the chest when he went to attend to the fallen queen. Only when the giant mass known as the Mountain stomped over did he really started to panic. He tugged his sword out the last soldier and held it in front of himself, swinging only for it to bounce of the giants armour. Wide eyed they snapped up to the Mountain hidden face, breath leaving his body when the beast smacked him away, falling down the stairs and landing on his back. Widows Wail skidded out of reach, eyes pooling up with fear, Gregor edging closer with his sword raised.

Suddenly the doors slammed open, you taking the lead with Sandor by your side and Bronn a little behind, killing a guard. Face bloody and exhausted, whilst your clothes were covered in ash.

Jaime lip twitched up, distracted at your presence only to feel a piecing pain through his torso.

"NO!" You screamed, Sandor rushing past you towards his brother shoving him away as Jaime yelled out in pain.

"Jaime!" You gasped pulling his head in your lap.

"It's not safe, you shouldn't be here" he groaned.

"You shouldn't be here either" you returned, blocking out the sound of the battle between brothers.

"I had to" he whispered, eyes flickering over to the body of his sister "It had to be me ... it had to".

"I know" you nodded, your hands applying pressure on the wound, blood staining your hand. His hand weakly came up and clutches yours.

"You're in danger" he groaned, blood starring to drool out the side of his mouth "you have to leave ... get far away".

"It's ok. It's gonna be ok" you spoke, voice cracking as tears slipped down your cheeks landing on Jaime's face. "I'm not leaving you".

Jaime's eyes never left yours, fluttering to stay open. He opened his mouth like he was going to speak but let out a croak suddenly stilling in your arms. Eyes unmoving but had no life to them, his chest didn't rise. He was just motionless. Tears flooded from your (Y/E/C) eyes as your face twisted in pain, resting your forehead against as Bronn and Sandor watched from afar.

After that, Daenerys took the throne. She was finally queen of the Seven Kingdoms. At your request Jaime and Cersei's bodies were burnt and their ashes scattered where the great Sept of Baelor used to stand, so that they can be with their father and children.

You stood on the shoreline alone, watching the waves crash against the rocks. Though you could hear footsteps behind you.

"How does High Garden fair, Lord Bronn Blackwater" you smirked, hearing him chuckle standing beside you letting you watching a classic grin grow on his.

"Perfect" he uttered, standing beside you. "How you feeling?".

"As well as can be expected" you sighed, eyes watching the sunset.

"He died like he wanted, you know" Bronn informed, causing you to glance at him.

"What?" You asked. He took a deep breath before speaking.

"When me and him went to Dorne, get the princess back we asked each other how we'd like to die" he spoke, unknowingly smiling at the memory "I said I wanted a boring death".

"Doesn't sound like your style" you laugh, bumping his shoulder with yours.

"Well, I've had a exciting life" he chuckled back, stopping to look at you seriously "but him, he wanted to die ... in the arms of the woman he loved. Thanks to you, he got to do that".

You glanced down, a sad smile growing on your face nodding at the fact. For you knew. Jaime Lannister may have been dead, but your love for him never would.

The end of Jaime was ok, it doesn't piss me off but I would've preferred it if he killed Cersei. I did also want a bit of a friendship between the reader and Bronn. But in the final episode it was heart breaking when Tyrion found Jaime and Cersei, literally my heart crack. Peter Dinklage is such a boss actor!
I AM ACCEPTING REQUESTS.
Anyway, hope you enjoyed.
See ya round. ✌️
And remember ...
"Winter ... Is Here"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 397 122
Imagines based on characters from the Game of Thrones TV show ♥ - Jon Snow, Robb Stark, Jaime Lannister, Theon Greyjoy, Ramsay Bolton, Tyrion Lannist...
54.9K 2.8K 71
Carolina Stark is on the move after Tywins death and all she wants is to go home. But we don'talways get what we want. 🐺 "I'm too hot to be one of...
2.1M 38.2K 199
Hey guys, thanks for choosing to read my book. I hope you enjoy it. I do not own any characters from the HBO show or the novels by George R.R. Martin...
51.8K 2.2K 64
Always craving what you can not have. "Are you picturing her when you kiss me?" Petyr remained silent. "Thats alright im picturing a Stark as well."...