Grace Potter di Angelo Jackso...

By JeremyHeereIsQueere

All characters belong to Rick Riordan or JK Rowling. I only own Grace. More

Percy Jackson + Harry Potter : Little Sister?
Poseidon, Please Claim Me
Camp Training Time
Mr. Softie
The Quest
The Wizard
London Travels
Hogwarts
Classes
Draco, It's Help or Hell
First Day with a Snake
This Morning Sucks (At least Percy thinks so)
Percy, why are you so awesome?
Demigods VS Wizards
Capture the Flag and Other Important Happenings
The Big News in the Big House
How to Beat Jason
We are Smarter than our Teachers
I Get in My First Fight
Dedication
A Demigod Saturday
A/N
A Typical Monday
Party Like A Demigod
Q&A
Road Trip
School Again? Dude.
Nico gotta be SOCIAL
RARA Comes to Visit
Moving Day
Alone at School
A/N
Grace's Birthday
CAMP TIME!!!!!!!!
Dare Day
Will Explains the PJO/HOO Fandom
SORRY
Clarisse the Protector
Miscommunication (Yes This is a Chapter)
Hades
The book is done
Super Edits!!!
Guys....Oh My GODS
Guys What???
hello, 2021
the trauma this story has caused me
Hey Y'all

❄️SNOW DAY!!!!❄️

298 10 5
By JeremyHeereIsQueere

A few weeks later.,.

Grace's POV
A boring Tuesday morning

"Percy! Percy! It's snowing!"
Percy gets up, and yawns. "This is awesome."
A few doors down, Leo yells like a madman. "NO SCHOOL!!!!"
Sadly, our alarm clock still exploded.

Within minutes, I am out in the snow screaming battle cries, waiting for the other demigods to get out here. Thalia and Annabeth comes out first. We begin to build an architectural fortress, perfect for a snowball fight. Annabeth mostly took the lead, being an engineering genius and all. Piper, Clarisse, Hazel and Calypso come out with everyone else. Even Nico. Leo came out too, which is terrible because, fire. But hey, we can deal.

I shout over the working hands of my siblings and cousins. "We are having a girls versus boys snowball fight. Clarisse, drop the spearing projectiles! No powers!"
We work on our base for a few more minutes, and then someone shouts for the war to begin.

Piper could've charmspoke them, but that would've ruined the fun. Basically, we crushed it. Clarisse took Percy, which scared the schist out of him. Hazel and I took down Nico, easy win. Thalia took Jason. Annabeth took Frank, and Calypso killed Leo. Our beautiful fortress had perfect hiding places too. We actually had Greek ice pillars. I heard shouts and screams from everyone, especially Percy, since Clarisse, well, um, Clarisse did her Ares kid thing.

The boys had a huge disadvantage, because Leo made the fort. Although he is good at building stuff, Annabeth easily spotted the weak spots. By the time their fort collapsed, the boys were running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Frank actually turned into a chicken. Clarisse almost speared Frank the Chicken's head, with an icicle, but. Frank switched forms. The icicle hit him where the sun don't shine.

As Frank dropped on his knees in agony, we pelted the boys with snowballs the size of golfballs. Then, Calypso got a huge chunk of snow, rounded it out, and sacked Leo in the stomach. Leo and Frank were down. My turn. I collected a lot of snow, made hail balls, and yelled to Percy.
I yelled," RED FOOD!"
Percy turned around. "What did you just say?"
Then, the magic happened.
I chucked tiny balls of pain at him, while repeating the dreaded saying. Percy fell screaming about how blue food is better. I got tired of his whining so I walked up to him, punched him in the gut, and as he toppled over I struck him so hard across the face. It was beautiful.

Finally, after us girls dominated, and we could no longer feel our feet, we walked inside. Then, curse my shortness, I got a stool and held up a box.
"Who wants hot chocolate?" I sang.
Annabeth came into the kitchen and took the box.
"This is the happiness of the world." She muttered.
I nod. "Yes it is. Very much so."
Leo yelled," Who wants to get a sugar rush?"
Piper hollered back. "Are you still drunk, Repair Boy?"
"What do you think, Beauty Queen?" Leo asked.

The world can never be at peace in this house.

Ever.

Percy's POV

My hot chocolate was not blue. This was a problem. A huge problem. The world is at war. I will start war.

"Marshmallow fight!" I screamed.
Nico muttered something, and went upstairs.
"Marshmallows are a sign of death, Percy. You are throwing dead souls, therefore I cannot partake in the flinging of pig."
"Dude, you just ruined marshmallows for me," Leo complained.
Calypso punched him in the arm. "Suck it up, fire boy."

Nico ruined marshmallows for the entire human race.

Dam Nico.

Grace's POV

Nico ruined marshmallows. But I'm still gonna eat them. I decided to go in the prank closet. Airhorns. Beautiful airhorns. As the airhorn shatters the non existent peace and calm of house, moans of the boys fill the space the airhorn had once took up.
Leo walks in and I push him out. "Not you. Get your girlfriend."
Leo pouts childishly. "But you shattered my hearing. Can you at least get me a donut?"
"No. I'm too short to reach the sweets. Dam you Percy. Get Calypso."

He nods, murmurs something and ventures to find the princess of Ogygia. Calypso and Piper come first.
"What is it Grace?" Piper asks.
"Leo was muttering about donuts. That's all I know." Calypso shrugs.
"Can we have a sleepover in the lady cave tonight?" I ask, pleading.
Calypso suggests," Let's wait for the others."

A few minutes pass, and Hazel, Annabeth, and Thalia show up.
I ask," Where's Clarisse?"
Annabeth holds up her hand. "Wait for it,"
A few doors down, I hear Clarisse yell," Die Prissy! You do not touch my wall!"
Thalia opens the door to reveal a stormy eyed Clarisse.
"Hey guys," Clarisse shuts the door," are we gonna do this girls night thing or what?"

We all position ourselves on brightly colored beanbags, as an invisible wiring system passes us chips and sodas. Or in my case, apple juice, because apparently, according to Hygiea's laws, no one under the age of ten should be permitted excessive levels of carbon or sugar. Stupid Hygeia. 
Piper squealed. "Let's play Truth or Dare. And Dare or Dare if we feel like it."
"And no forfeiting. Or they have to do a worse one." I add.

The madness has begun.

Annabeth started. "Grace, Truth or Dare?"
"Truth." I say, scared of the machine of mind this blonde has.
Annabeth asked," Do you have a crush?"
I gag. "Eww. No. The boys in this house are gross and they have ruined my love life."
Annabeth opens the door and yells," You boys ruined Grace's love life!"
"Like we didn't know that," Percy scoffed.
"But it is Leo's fault," Jason pointed out.
"Definitely," Frank agreed.
"Will is hot!" Nico exclaimed.

Ah, idiots.

Annabeth shuts the door, laughing.
"Nico. Will. Solangelo!" Piper squeals.
Nico yells from the hall," What the Hades is Solangelo?"
Piper can hardly contain herself. "Think about it, Nico."
"What. What. What? What the freaking Hades! Piper McLean, you're dead!"
Piper locks the door.

Nico hasn't figured out this century locks. Awesome. I hear him cursing in Italian and Greek. My brother hasn't figured out the twenty-first century. Ha!
I snap back to reality. "My turn, then?"
The girls nod.
I glance at Annabeth. "Ok Annabeth," I say. "Truth or Dare?"
Annabeth pauses, and then replies. "Truth."
"Ok. What is the stupidest thing Percy has ever done as your boyfriend?"
"Well, other than getting himself nearly killed multiple times, he didn't know that he could write with Riptide."
"Isn't Riptide a pen?"
"Yes. And he didn't figure out he could write with it. I did."
"That sounds like Percy. Who's next?"
"I'll go." Thalia volunteers.
She scans the room, and her eyes land on me. Schist.
"Grace, truth or dare?" Thalia asks.
"Uh, dare." I say, unsure of my choice.
Thalia smirked. "Grace, I dare you to steal Percy's blue cookies."
"Dam it, Thalia. I'm gonna die."
"Indeed."

I embark closer to my doom. I spot Percy and Leo talking in the living room. A plate of blue cookies sits on a small table in front of them. Thalia Grace, if you're reading this, I officially hate you.

I walk casually toward the boys, and keep my eyes away from the blue cookies. I start walking closer to the plate, pray to my father, and pick it up. I begin to sprint, only to hear my brother.
"Grace Jackson!" He booms.
I try to run, but he takes the cookies back.
He bites into one. "Nice try, little sis,"
I fall dramatically on the floor. "Go on. Thalia knew I'd die. Do your thing."
"Pinecone Face,"he mutters. "Aren't you gonna get up?"
I shake my head and stretch my arms upwards to him.
He pulls me up. "You're so childish."
"Runs in the family."
"Maybe."
"Now, revenge," I smirk and pin Percy to Clarisse's wall. "Clarisse! Percy touched your wall!"
"Prissy did what?" She boomed.
I run away laughing, and take the plate of cookies as Percy and Clarisse battle it out.
I open the door to the lady cave and hold the plate as a sign of triumph.
I stick my tongue out at Thalia. "You were saying?"
The other girls chorus an Ooooooohhhhh!
"What? H-how?" Thalia stutters.
Hazel stands up, eyeing Thalia cautiously. "Alright. My turn. Sit down, Thalia."
Thalia huffs, but obliges.
"Now," Hazel informs," Calypso, truth or dare?"
"Dare," Calypso says.
"Ok. Calypso, I dare you to, give an impression of any one in this house."
"Easy," Calypso takes a breath. "This boy is on fiiiireee!"
"Leo," We all say in unison.
Calypso grins wildly. "Leo is soo weird. Honestly, I don't know how I'm his girlfriend."
"Heck yeah I'm weird!" Leo shouts from another room.
Calypso then surveys the next victim. "Clarisse," she says slowly," truth or dare?"
Clarisse looks smug. "Dare, island princess."
Calypso grimaces at the nickname. "Alright, war girl. Ok, scratch that. Bad nickname. Anyway, I dare you to take down your wall."
Clarisse freezes. Her voice falters," No, I, I can't destroy my baby."
"Forfeit?" I ask, my eyebrows raised.
Clarisse sighs. "Yeah, forfeit."
The rest of converse about Clarisse's double dare.
Annabeth can't meet Clarisse's eyes. "Clarisse, we double dare you to let Aphrodite pick your clothing for the night. The sparkliest clothing she's got. Swear on the Styx."
Clarisse hesitates. Then she says," Fine, I swear on the Styx I will do this double dare."
The daughter of Ares sulks as she heads over to the Aphrodite's Pick Only closet, which was helpfully installed for dares like this.

She quickly changes inside the closet. Moaning, she struts out, in like, twenty inch heels. She spins around, does very un-jazzy jazz hands, and sits down.
"Happy?" She asks, sarcasm laced between her words.
We clap, and I swear Aphrodite is jumping up and down, while Ares is continuously facepalming.
Annabeth glances at the clock on the wall. "Gods of Olympus! It's eleven at night!"

With that, girls night ended. I sat on my bed, not tired, arms crossed. I heard partying downstairs. Those liars. I pouted, and curled into my bed, upset they left me out. When I got bored of sitting in bed, I walked around, and saw a bookshelf. I pulled a random book down, and began to read. English. Dam. I throw the book, and it hits Nico's door. I didn't get a response. He was downstairs. Like everyone.

I decided to walk around on this floor. Mostly it was bedrooms. Only bedrooms. Then I saw a balcony. The balcony loomed overhead a huge pool. I came up with a stupid idea. I got changed into a bathing suit, and found a note from Poseidon. It read:

Dear Grace,

I hope you find this note. I know that sometimes your older brother Percy can be annoying, therefore, I built you a secret little room to get away from him. You will need to get away from him. Just push Athena's massive bookshelf to the side, and a door will be there. Use the door when you want to get away. Or jump in the pool. Hope you are having a good time at the house.

Godly yours,
Dad

I smiled at the note, and knew I would check out the room after my bad idea. If I lived. I headed back to the balcony, gripped one of the huge pillars for support, and jumped. I controlled the waves below me so I would get a soft landing. However, that didn't work out. I landed somewhat in the pool, and my left leg didn't. I tried not to scream. I never succeeded. Instantly, Percy came out where he heard the chaos take place. When he saw me, his jaw dropped. He knelt beside me, moving my leg out of the water. The non-broken one. His hands trembled. Gods, I'm so stupid. Why would you jump in a pool in the winter? From a balcony? I couldn't tell him.
"Grace, what happened?" Percy asked.
"I-I can't tell you," I stuttered.
"Why not?"
"Because it was stupid. And you'll be mad," I explain.
He let out a small laugh. "I blew up a school. This is nothing. Now, what happened?"
"I jumped from the balcony. I'm sorry. I just wanted to do something cool like you. And you guys got drunk down here, so you wouldn't know."
He nods, and wraps me in a towel, and holds me close, so I obtain warmth. He comes back inside, and everyone turns towards me. Ugh. I bury my head in Percy's chest. I hear a muffled conversation take place.
"Oh my gods! What happened?" Annabeth asks.
"She jumped from the balcony. I think she might have broken her leg." Percy explains.
Despite the situation, Leo asks something with a bitter type of happiness. "Was she trying to be an idiot like us?"
"Yup. That's exactly what happened," Percy says.
His hand shifts, and I wince in pain. "Percy," I mumble, "It hurts."
"I know," Percy whispers.
"Are you sure it's broken? We need ambrosia," Hazel rants, and I hear her frantically searching.
"Grace," Jason asks," does your leg feel like it's broken?"
"I don't know. It just hurts a lot."
Percy gently places me on the couch, and hands me a piece of ambrosia.
I take it gratefully, and place it to my lips. "It tastes like the hot chocolate from this morning. And victory. Because we torched you boys."
Thalia laughs. "We did indeed. Leo, please don't set yourself on fire in frustration."
Leo grumbles. "Fine."
Calypso punches Leo in the arm. "Gods, Leo. You don't need to burst into flames every five seconds."
Leo pouts. "But what if I want to?"
I point to my leg. "Broken leg here. There are bigger problems than your urge to set yourself ablaze."
"About that," Frank cuts in," who here knows how to fix a broken leg?"
Nico yells from the kitchen. "Bring her to camp!"
"Road trip!" Clarisse shouts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
8.8K 126 11
Emilia Smith(Xavier) is a ten year old mutant who is searching for her uncle Charles who doesn't even know she exist.alot of thing happened to her...
1M 38.7K 91
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
27.8K 883 18
"I fell for you the moment I saw you. Your eyes were like pools of liquid mercury. I know it took me so long to admit it, but recently, someone gave...