My Alpha Girlfriend (Omegaver...

By Yue080

Long ago, there existed two genders.. male and female but the differences between outward appearances soon be... More

Volume 1: The broken blue doll
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 22.5
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Himari Aoi- I
Himari Aoi II
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Volume 2: The Strauss Brothers
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79
Episode 80
Episode 81
Episode 82
Episode 83
Episode 84
Episode 85
Episode 86
Episode 87
Metamorphosis - I
Metamorphosis - II
Episode 88
Episode 89
Episode 90
Episode 91
Episode 92
The Sacrifice I
The Sacrifice II
Episode 93
Episode 94
Episode 95
Episode 96
Episode 97
Episode 98
Farewell- I
Farewell- II
Volume 3: Retribution
Episode 100: Enigma

Episode 48

983 33 2
By Yue080

"There was a little girl...she was always hated upon by other kids because her fear to reach out people was seen as arrogance..."

The wind caressed the long locks of black hair making them dance into the night with such fervor that it seemed the wind itself was in love with those dark streams..

"Her parents would never be home..the only happiness she felt was when once or twice in an year they would come see her and rest of the year..she'd wait for those days...until she stopped waiting at all...the caretakers her parents left her with would beat her to satisfy their own inferiority complex, take out their stresses upon her...she tried telling others about it but was called a liar and an attention seeker...the punishments doubled up upon her..there was no where for her to go..nobody to accept her...there were only two kinds of people...those who hated her and those who pitied her.." Aoi rested her chin over her knees whilst hugging them "So that girl made herself the perfect parent, sibling and friend.."

"So that's what you meant by Himari Yeoa" Zhuang sat next to her just listening.

"Yeah...she thought she needed revenge upon everyone..but was too guilty to admit that she had those kinds of feelings where she wanted to put an end to them..The first time she forgot about those kind of feelings was when she met a boy a little older then her...he neither hated her nor pitied her...but instead he carried the same dead eyes as hers..the eyes that sought revenge upon the world but couldn't put it to action...she could see right through him.." Aoi whispered.

"Haruka san? I heard..." Zhuang remembered the time he overheard Alex and Akio talking in Keitarou's ward.

"Yeah, he was the first person to reach out to her..the first person she could feel and understand..." She placed a hand upon her lips "The first person she ever tried to kiss...the first person she wanted to be hers..."

"Did he love her?" Zhuang couldn't help ask.

She shook her head "He couldn't...he said so himself that it's not that he doesn't love her but he that he 'must' not love her when his fate is already decided"

"A child forced to mature early...he knew that if he had put his feelings first, he would make things difficult for her" Zhuang bent his head, after all he knew a person like that too.

"Till one gruesome incident happened and everything was burned to ashes...he knew it was nobody's fault...she understood it too..everything was cruel...he didn't blame anyone even if his eyes wanted to burn the world down..she took it upon herself...to burn whatever he couldn't do..she took it upon herself and yet...he was...too  cruel in his own way...." Aoi's eyes teared up.

"What did he do?" Zhuang asked.

"While he was pushed off the third floor he whispered those words to her..those three words that made her completely lose her mind.....it was the punishment he gave to her for being one of those alphas that he hated so much...he whispered his love to her only in his dying moments as if to mock her..he would only give her his love over his dead body..." She clenched her teeth "She locked away that part of her in form of a beast and turned from hating the world to hating herself...only then she became the person that the world adored...and then she met another, he didn't hate her or pity her either but...he didn't have those dead eyes either, instead he was more alive....he told her to live and promised her that if she lives long enough, he will be her reward...at first she couldn't help but mock his confidence..but the second time she wanted him...he was different...he wouldn't blame her for anything...he wouldn't profess his love while being pushed off the third storey as if wanting her to follow....
Rather he would walk with her through life..."

"Wait Aoi san! I think I lost you there! Didn't Haruka kun committed suicide?!!" Zhuang suddenly got attentive.

"That's what they made people believe... I was there that day......" Aoi replied.

"YOU MEAN TO SAY THAT HARUKA KUN DIDN'T ACTUALLY KILL HIMSELF BUT WAS....?!"

"Yeah..."

"Why didn't you tell the truth?!"

"It wouldn't have been enough"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't worry... I didn't mean to take it to my grave...It took me years to finally do what I had been wanting to do.. it's time that the beast..no..Himari Yeoa would do the one last thing that she promised to do years ago..."

"To take revenge?"

"To lay down the perfect trap"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're awake.."

Mr. Uzawa heard the familiar voice as he slowly sat up cringing and holding at his bandaged stab would.

"Ah..don't move.. I just fixed you..." The woman said frantically.

"Christine..." Mr. Uzawa mumbled looking at his wife

"I'm so sorry.. I stabbed you again...even though I promised I wouldn't do something like that again but I don't know my brain gets all crazy when I hear you might be cheating on me! I JUST HATE IT! I tried to control it but I got all mad seeing you with that guy! I mean I'm not blaming you! he must have seduced you..yeah he must have! I couldn't kill him but next time I!..!" Mrs. Uzawa went on mumbling with a crazy look in her eye.

"Didn't I tell you I wasn't going  to cheat on you? I was just messing with that person! you don't have to kill him! stop harming people out of unnecessary jealousy!" Mr. Uzawa tried pulling out some confidence even though his hands wouldn't stop shaking and he was sweating like crazy but all he could do was play like this.

"Yes! Yes! I'm sorry! I stabbed you without thinking! I was wrong.. I mean you would never cheat on me! Especially not with Yuki right?" Mrs Uzawa got out of breath in a begging tone.

"Yuki?" Mr. Uzawa couldn't really get that one.

"Aoi showed me the reports of Yuki's pregnancy..said you were the father" Mrs Uzawa said with teary eyes holding a knife behind her back

"HUH WHAT?! NO! I DIDN'T EVEN COME IN CONTACT WITH HER! WHAT GAVE YOU THAT IDEA! NO IT'S A LIE I PROMISE I PROMISE...SO...tha..t..knife... please..." Mr. Uzawa immediately lashed, he wasn't lying though but he did get what Aoi was playing at..

"THEN WHAT ABOUT THE BRACELET YOU'RE WEARING..IT BELONGS TO YUKI!" Mrs. Uzawa said with disbelief in her eyes.

"AOI SET ME UP...! SHE MADE ME WEAR IT! I PROMISE! CALM DOWN CHRISTINE!" Mr Uzawa said trying to calm her down.

"Yeah...right...it must have been her...it was Aoi who set you up..what was I even thinking...how could I doubt you.. I'm sorry.. I trust you...just everyone has bad  eyes on you so I never know...first that omega kid..seducing you..now that man...and yuri... I won't let them.." Mrs Uzawa lowered the knife and only then Mr. Uzawa could breathe.

"Yeah..everyone's just trying to separate us..." Mr. Uzawa gulped.

"Hey..do you remember..the first woman that tried to seduce you away from me in college..?" Mrs. Uzawa rested her head against Mr. Uzawa's chest.

"You killed her..." Mr. Uzawa gulped, his heart was beating really fast against her face.

"When I went to prison I thought our relationship would end for sure..but who knew that being a rich alpha can be so beneficial..." She smiled "I make your heart beat really fast don't I?" She smiled and reached up kissing him.

"Yeah.." He kissed her back while slowly trying to get the knife away from her.

"You already married that beta wh*re by the time I came back..she lured you pretty bad, put you in illusion that you loved her..only after I attempted to kill her you realized your true feelings that you didn't love her and left her for me.. I was so flattered.." She licked up at his neck "Well I kept my promise too.. I didn't harm her and her kid even when I really wanted to and you didn't run away from me either, you stayed with me the whole time her kid was there to show her kid that you really loved me"

"Ye..ah... I mean..everyone should know that I love you more..!" He stuttered.

"Even when I couldn't conceive being an alpha, you stayed by me and got me such a good doctor that we were able to have Mari..." She hugged him tightly while he was sitting on the table and she stood between his legs

"Yeah such a miracle..our own daughter.." He held his breath

"But you see Uzawa san..when that omega kid Haruka seduced you and got pregnant..why did you hide him..? why did you use his death as an excuse to leave the country for such a long time?" Mrs Uzawa bit at his shoulder till her teeth pierced his skin.

"I..to protect you of course!.....the Kirihara estate's name would be tainted if they had known..it.. I ..to protect your name" Mr. Uzawa tried to remain calm while she licked up the bite mark.

"But didn't I promise you... that I would take care of that for you? I even took care of that sl*t omega boy for you" She said and unbuttoned the front of his pants

"Y..YEA..H..I ..didn't want to..bother you ...lo..ve" Mr. Uzawa averted his eyes.

"I want to do it today.." Mrs. Uzawa tongued his ear.

"It..s o..kay I will..do you..you don't have to do it...you just sit back and enjoy..." Mr. Uzawa tried to push her back a little but she put her weight on him.

"Hey.. I too am an alpha.. I want to do it once in a while too" She said with kind of a frown.

"I didn't mean to offend you! I just thought why trouble you! I don't want to trouble my love!" He said frantically.

Mrs. Uzawa burst into an uncontrollable laughter

"I'M SORRY I'M SORRY, I COULDN'T CONTROL IT ANYMORE..I MEAN LOOK AT YOU TRYING SO HARD.." She held her stomach whilst laughing "Ah my poor husband...they'd never know all the things you did for them and one mistake made them all hate you for life..poor you!" She couldn't stop laughing at all.

"Eh.." Mr. Uzawa's eyes widened.

"You really think I don't understand? I mean I'm crazy but not stupid you know?!" She laughed whilst wiping the tears from her eye "The reason you left that Rena woman was because you feared I'd kill her..and I kept her alive to use that fear against you...did you really think I didn't know? the way you looked at her? it made my hands itch so much to choke her to death..yet it was amusing to watch that person you loved so much hate you...you could finally understand my feelings you know!" She laughed and Mr. Uzawa suddenly tried to push her off but she pinned him down by pressing at his wound and he screamed in pain "Whenever little Kei was around, you always stuck to me in fear that I might harm your one and only kid! yeah I know that Kei is your only legitimate child...you put up the whole play of Mari's birth and set me up with an an illegitimate child..and I played along" Mrs. Uzawa licked up from his waist to his underarm.

"LET GO!" Mr. Uzawa cringed

"You made sure of Kei and Rena's safety and got her place and resources so nobody could deport her before sending her abroad with a divorce and setting her up with your friend abroad so she could get green card..she never knew of it, you wanted to make little Kei's life better and in the end..one mistake with Haruka kun ruined it all in a blink!" She laughed holding his legs in her arms and pulling him close.

 "YOU KNEW?!" Mr. Uzawa shivered.

"Of course sweetheart..I've known your every move..! I've been passively watching everything..you did have me scared when you ran away but I was so happy when Kei kun came back here.. I supported Mari and her revenge, I must tell you, my friends had alot of fun with your son there, they told me how hot he was and he whimpered whenever he.." Mrs Uzawa was talking when Mr. Uzawa slapped her in the face and it made her chuckle "too bad I broke your little boy"

"SHUTUP!" Mr. Uzawa yelled when suddenly his eyes widened and he almost bit his tongue in pain.

"I waited till Aoi would snap..ah that girl.. I like her..she's just so cute, kind of like me" Mrs Uzawa moved in making the table creak hard "I knew she'd cause the news to reach you and you would come back running to see your son..but damn I didn't expect that you were gonna play this kind of game...."

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Mr. Uzawa bit at his own arm to deal with the pain.

"You, you came here with the intention to kill me didn't you?" She smirked "You've been wanting to do that for so long.. I remembered how you would wake up in middle of nights back in the past holding a knife over me.. I pretended to sleep and watched you lay back down in cowardice every night..haha you coward, I gotta say you've leveled up!" She cracked up "I ended up buying the assassins you sent...so I've known your true intentions..but you know you're still a coward..you were waiting on Aoi to make a move..and when she didn't do as you wanted you turned to Kei's partner, you could have done anything to him yet you made a whole set up and stalled time waiting for me to get there..you wanted me to kill that man out of jealousy while you had the cops called right when I arrived to get me red handed...or wait.. it's not that...that man, he could've killed me instead in self defense! haha you would have had what you desired either way!"

"I WILL FUCKIN KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS!" Mr. Uzawa yelled at her and she felt the chills getting really turned on by the declaration and she almost climaxed.

"Oh that's fine by me, as long as you die with me!" She bit at his neck in various place leaving dark purple bloody marks.

"Say...were you the one responsible for Haruka's heat that day?" Mr. Uzawa asked

"Nah that was your boy" She grinned "But I might have been the one who gave him the idea of hiding away Haru kun's pills"

"You b*tch..." Mr. Uzawa put his arms around her back clawing it while blood flowed between his legs.

"You ended up that one mistake that would make your son hate you forever, falling right in my trap...though I really wonder why little Aoi didn't open her mouth about how I pushed Haru kun off the third floor that day..too bad you really wanted to save him from me but he just didn't want to be saved, I had to put him out of his misery..." She shrugged

"Because she wanted to protect Mari chan from losing another damn parent you fuckin psychopath!" A third voice made Mrs. Uzawa turn with widened eyes

"You heard her.." Mr. Uzawa spoke to the voice.

"Jeez..we only played along this game because you promised you'd show us the truth, not a free adult video too" Sam walked into the light rubbing the back of her head.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Mrs. Uzawa grabbed her knife.

"You see Christine...Aoi wasn't playing a game with Mr. Uzawa, we were all playing the game Aoi set up" Sam crushed the lollipop in her mouth.

"What...no I had my eyes on you all the whole time!" Mrs. Uzawa spoke in panic and raised her knife but it got shot out of her hand and she looked up and around many hidden snipers having her surrounded.

"The bracelet...it's bugged...we used it as a communication tool.. Me, Aoi and Uzawa, we knew that we were being watched at all times so we put our great acting skills to use" Sam sighed

"My words would mean nothing especially since I'm also guilty...so Aoi called me back from hiding to finish this for once and all ...she said she had one last job to do and that she had done it.."

"Done what?!"

"Laid the perfect trap"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's impossible...at this rate...."

"His blood pressure will shoot and it'll be fatal"

No..what is happening at all?!

What's wrong...what's wrong with my dad...why won't they let me see him?!

"What about sedatives?!"

"No too dangerous..."

"He needs to wear it out but..no good...he needs to be calmed down..you know.."

What do they mean..?

"Natsu...you need to call Zhuang.." Alex interrupted, snapping me out of my panicking state.

"What's..." I wanted to ask but its not like I couldn't guess already what was up

"He's Akio san's mate...he..might be able to help.." Alex said shifting his eyes, it was obvious that the dude didn't like the idea but was only saying so since the situation was bad.

But...dad...would he really...accept something like that? as far as I know..they aren't...

"Sir we are requesting you to call this person's partner...we can't request in an alpha in such a short time on weekend and its already getting dangerous for this guy.. I would be frank...if you don't hurry...there's a danger of heart attack or a stroke!" The doctor who came from dad's ward said.

What should I do...JUST....DAD....HOW SHOULD I SAVE DAD...?...

"Natsuro..." 

There...that voice.... I thought my head might explode..and yet this comforting voice...

"ALEX! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Father seemed to be with her too.

"I'm fine...but right now...it's an emergency!" Alex said and it clicked me too, I rushed to father and grabbed at his collars.

"Father...you....please...." I ended up getting cold feet... I'm doing this for dad..but why do I feel that this decision...dad would hate it!

"What happ..." Father was about to ask when his expression changed and he stopped talking as if something hit him..his eyes widened with the experience, he looked towards the direction of the ward they had confined dad in "Aki..." He mumbled with an expression I had never seen  on him before and yet it was familiar... 

The expression of an alpha in a rut...

"Aoi san.." I turned to her, if father can feel it from across the hall...she's gonna be too..and her ruts are more dangerous then other alphas.."Are you okay?" I asked in a worried tone and she was...

seemingly unfazed...why?

"What do you mean?" She gave me a questioning gaze with her tired looking eyes

"The pheromones...it must be hard for you! your ruts are always making you crazy!" I said and she gave me that looks...the  look that you give when you see an idiot.

"Hey..natsuro...don't tell me that you haven't realized that the reason I go through crazy ruts are because we're..'that'..." She said looking quite dumbfounded

"I know I know..it's cause you have a condition with weird ruts, there are alphas who have it like that..they got medicines for people like you, don't worry" I tried to comfort her yet she facepalmed right infront of me.

"Hey you two...if you're done flirting, it's not good here" Alex called us and suddenly the bubble of our own little world busted and father was down by then with heavy breathing and a flushed face.

"Father!" I rushed to his side

"Out..take...me out of here.. I'm dangerous for him right now..!" He said with an irregular breath.

"You've gotta help dad...! I know you guys are not on good terms... I'm sorry for being nosy and eavesdropping..but right now he needs your help...!" I told father, yet he shook his head.

"I can't...hire one of those medically provided alphas...just do that" He said and pushed me away whilst moving away.

"WHY CAN'T YOU DO IT! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST HELP DAD! NO MATTER HOW BAD YOUR RELATION IS WITH HIM, HOW COULD YOU BE SO HEARTLESS?" I yelled at him getting pissed of at his lack of cooperation, I mean  my dad is in danger here and he's being like this!

"Natsu!" Aoi called me out "He's doing this because he cares.."

"Akio..would rather...die than.." Father mumbled. Alex stood in a corner facing the wall, he would neither comment nor face us, he seemed rather upset too.

"What about you Alex? Last time you helped me..calm down.. I remember you made a serum or something!” I asked frantically.

"Too risky, your heat was normally induced, he had drug induced heat, they could cause some really bad side effects" Alex said and helped father move away

" Where are you going! You've got to..!” I grabbed at the edges of his clothes from behind.

"I can't..he wouldn't want...no matter what..! He wouldn't..." Father tried to move away desperately.

"I don't care what dad wants! Saving him should come before anything else!" I said in anger, well who the hell cares what dad wants! it's his life in danger here!

We were still in a heated argument when Kei san's mother came running towards us..

"KEI! HE ISN'T IN HIS ROOM...HAVE YOU SEEN HIM?! I TOOK MY EYES FOR A FEW SECONDS AND.." She yelled panicking and out of breath..

IT CAN'T BE....

I suddenly ran towards the ward and came running towards the room they were keeping dad in..

HE CAN'T BE...

"KEI SAN!" I called out and he turned giving me hardly a look standing there in the hospital gown unlocking the door and before I could reach him he got inside and closed the door from inside. I knocked from outside and tried pushing it but it seemed jammed from inside. I have to stop him....

"KEI SAN! OPEN THE DOOR!"

 He's in a fragile state of mind and dad won't be able to control himself in this heat... !!!!!

Things can go really wrong !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 3.8K 55
The Hookhill Chronicles, p:1 You know when people say how it's like love at first sight when seeing their love for the first time? You look him in th...
104K 5.9K 45
I am an omega unlike any other. A genetic anomaly is what they call me. Too bad genetic anomaly is just a nice way to say freak show. I'm stronger t...
20.9K 705 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
89.6K 2.7K 50
⚠️ WARNING: FUTANARI , VIOLENCE⚠️ ⚠️ Omegaverse⚠️ ❇ Fantasy, Sci-fi , AU ❇ ❇This World Is Full Of Pride Over Things and Properties. So Are The People...