Loving Eazy...

By BlackHeart716

Join 2 people on a lifelong journey filled with love, lust, hate and heartbreak... In 1974, 10 year old Janet... More

New Book!!
Prolouge...
Moving...
Settling In...
Eric...
New Book!!!
Should I Continue?
I Think We Can Get Along...
"Your Name's Gonna Be Eazy..."
Last Year and New Feelings...
A Ruthless Night (Part 1)...
A Ruthless Night (Part 2)...
Spin The Bottle...
After The Party...
After The Party (Part 2)...
Playing Games...
Very Special...
Cube's Birthday and Eazy's Tragedy...
Graduation and Secrets...
Bittersweet... (Part 1)
Bittersweet (Part 2)...
Goodbye Janet...
"I'm Sorry..."
She Don't Need To Know...
This Christmas...
Christmas Break-Up...
Sweet and Sour...
And Then There Were Two...
Hey Guys!
Enter Jerry Heller...
Announcement!!
Something New...
Musicology...
Let Me Make It Up To You...
Talk To Me...
The Talk...
A Slap In The Face...
Making Moves...
Dreams Come True...
Maybe It's Time...
It's So Hard To Give It Up...
Let Me Find Out Something's Up...
Touring
Suspicions
Beating Around The Bush...
Too Much Yet Too Little...
Reunion..
Gender Reveal...
Surprises...
September... (Part 1)
September (Part 2)
Detroit...
What's Done In the Dark...
Must Come to the Light...
Everything Boils Over...
Changes...
Hypocrite...
Wilding Out..
Shock of The Hour..
Unraveling...
You'll Know When It's Time...
Fight Night...
Her Name Was Brooklyn...
Opening Up...
Could This Be Love?...
Crash...
Sympathy...
Rage...
Torn...
Forgiveness...
Fighting For His Life...
Only 30...
A Legacy Like No Other...
Epilogue: Unbreakable...

Last Time For A While...

536 23 50
By BlackHeart716

December 20, 1988

Eazy's POV

We were rehearsing for the first show of our nationwide tour that was going to be next week at LA's very own Forum and I thought it was the best tribute if we rehearsed tonight where the 5 of us first rehearsed:my parents garage. I know what you're thinking, probably E what the fuck you doing, you literally own your own damn label and you wanna rehearse in ya Mama's garage she probably don't even want y'all there!

Well first of all hop off ma dukes aight and second of all this place holds a lot of value. Not only is it of course the place I grew up in, the house not the garage, it's also the place Dre spun his records for me for the first time and the place we had our first couple of rehearsals back when we were performing at these little wack ass clubs like Lonzo's shit before Skateland, before we started using Cube's living room. So we figured now that we going on tour and about to do big things why not fuck around in the place where it all began? Where we were just 5 kids with a dream.

But speaking of Cube, I'm gonna need to watch him more closely because things are getting more and more hostile between him and Jerry but mostly on Cube's side because he's always complaining day in and day out every time I see him about he ain't got a fucking contract yet. And what's pissing me off is that he knows that's Jerry's job and he be trying to complain to me when I got shit to do on my own time. Like the other day he was trying to talk to me when I was trying to take the time to go get all of my kids together and take them out. I just can't keep continuing to listen to his bullshit.

And somebody would think that's why I didn't make him Derrek's godfather but I'm not that petty. Cube already got 2 godchildren from me and he does a great job taking care of them for a nigga who ain't got no kids of his own. And I just figured each one of my brothers deserve a chance to be a godfather. From the way it's looking, seems like I'll have more than enough for them to all get a chance. Now, like y'all know, I'm preparing for the birth of my next two baby girls. How I managed to conceive them both so close together in time I wish I knew but these are the consequences that I have to deal with.

But anyway back to the only thing that seems to be going right in my life, our music. Our album has gone 2x platinum and my album has gone 1x platinum. You know what the shit mean right, we have sold 3 million records and we did it in about 3 months with little radio play except for these underground stations. And it seemed like everyone was out to break us. But we made it. I remember when we first got word that our shit went platinum and we went for a cruise down Crenshaw and I swear there were all kinds of niggas out there to support.

Crip niggas, Blood niggas, all kinds of honeys, Compton cats, Watts niggas. You name it, they all came out and showed love and it felt really good to be like a fucking superhero almost. And when Jerry told us that we would be going on tour performing in every state, places I never thought a nigga like me would ever go to, you wouldn't believe how hype we were. The only problem was that after this kickoff show, it started next month and would last until this time next year. Which is how long Janet will probably be on tour with Mike too. And it pissed me off that I wouldn't be around her for basically a year.

Not to mention shit happens and the streets talk. So I also fear that this baby mama who finna have my baby girl in April, Shawna, gonna get crazy. Joyce has made it clear that she might just want to fuck from time to time but don't want me back at all after she found out that I was still with Janet. And Cudda despite our love for each other told me she just wants me around for Lil E and Erica but that's it and that the other night was a mistake. And I respect that. But Shawna... she's different. And so is Kai, Cudda's friend.

When a bitch start fucking up and running her mouth, you fuck her friend that's my motto. But Kai is crazier than I thought, she's stated she wants to take shit further and don't give a fuck about Janet. And Shawna has been obsessed with me ever since I came along with Dre to Watts so he could visit some friend of his that was her brother. And that was back in 86 and I'm just now giving her the dick 2 years later. And somehow she and Kai linked up, probably through Cudda and now they friends and they taking about they better not run into Janet in the streets. And I know Janet's crazy and not afraid to fight if it's absolutely necessary. So I need a way to keep shit on the down low so they won't find each other.

And the only way I know how is getting my baby Cheeky pregnant. I know that sounds foul but it's the only way to keep her with me. And before you assholes say I'd be fucking up her career I'm already in talks to get her on her own tour. And she'll probably get it if her album does well which I already know it will. Besides it's the least I can do considering I'm about to have 5 babies in total on her now. I felt someone shake me hard damn near knocking my little ass over. It was Cube. "Nigga have you lost your fucking mind, shaking me like that?" I stared at him.

"Well if you'd stop day dreaming and come in on your cue I wouldn't have to." He replied, damn this fool always had a smart ass mouth ever since I met his ass back in 9th grade. "What song we doing?" I asked. "You should ask what songs you missed, we went through like 3." Ren said and I nodded. "We on Gangsta Gangsta now E." Dre sighed as he slightly scratched his records. "Right well uh to be honest do y'all mind cutting this shit short tonight?" I asked looking at my watch, it was 11 at night and I wanted to meet up with Cheeky and I knew exactly where she was.

"Man I thought we was doing an all nighter?" Cube complained. "We can do that tomorrow Cube I just wanna go see somebody real quick." "Probably Jerry ass." I heard Cube mutter. Yo I'm getting tired of this shit. "Aye man what the fuck is your problem with Jerry man I keep hearing his name in your fucking mouth." I got in Cube's face. "Man you know what my problem is he tryna pimp us out and you ain't doing shit about it." He quipped back. "Maybe because he doing the right thing by us I ain't got shit to do." "Yeah cause you his bitch." Cube said and right then I was finna beat this nigga ass.

I lunged at him but Ren pulled me back. "Aight aight it ain't that deep we don't know that for sure okay Cube just leave it alone." He said to Cube who rolled his eyes. "And you go to wherever you need to be." I glared at Cube one last before snatching away from Ren. "Aight homie." And with that I placed my Locs on my face and strolled out.

...

I walked into her little make shift dance studio and stood by the door. The Pleasure Principle, a filler song that ain't make the album but she was gonna perform on tour, was booming throughout the place and there she stood in the middle of the floor with her little shorts on and her sports bra as she danced to the beat. She was coming up for choreography I know but it was incredible to see her body move the way it did. I bit my lip as I watched her do a bend back then go into a backflip. Damn baby girl was flexible, that's what she needed to be for what I got in mind.

I started clapping causing her to jump and turn around. She started blushing when she saw it was me. "I like that shit." I smirked. "Really? Ion think the bend back works I'ma try something else." She gasped as she gulped her water. "Anyway I didn't expect you here but since you are, um about my contract how's-" I was sick of hearing that shit, first Cube now her? They just gonna have to deal with Jerry cause I know he ain't doing nothing wrong.

I was gonna butter her up but now what I'm finna do to her is gonna be out of both frustration and lust. I turned her around towards and immediately smashed my lips onto hers. We starting kissing violently and I grabbed her jacket that was wrapped around her waist and pulled it off throwing it to the floor. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I hoisted her up on my waist and wrapped her legs tight around me.

It was almost like I ran her into the wall as her back slammed hard against it causing her to scream out. I covered her mouth and glared harshly into her eyes. "Shut up we ain't done this in so long I'm about to fuck you up..." Then I put her back up against the wall and slowly ripped her sports bra in half. She gasped as I threw it on the ground along with grabbing her shorts and pulling them off as well.

I began attacking her neck with sucking and tongue kisses as she groaned and pulled my shirt over my head. She was finally getting into it. I dropped my pants and my boxers as I wasted no time then ripping her underwear off and diving in. I fucked her against that studio wall like I honestly had never fucked her before period. She was so tight, that's how I knew this girl was loyal to me and me only. I continued to hit her spot, as she screamed and wrapped her arms tighter around my neck. "Is it mine?" I whispered into her ear and the sounds of her ass and back sliding up and down the wall were music to my ears.

She moaned softly in response. "Of course it's mine, your're soaked...nice to know that." She screamed out and started cussing. I guess that sent me over the edge because a minute after that, the sweat broke out on my back and I released into her. Her eyes opened and I looked into hers and at first they held shock but then they held lust because she came too, her eyes rolling in the back of her head.

I put her down and then she flung me on the floor and sat on top of me and slid on to my dick and started riding it hard. I grabbed her waist. "Yeah baby that's it..fuck..." I groaned and she sighed as we began to hear the sounds of her wetness sliding and slipping everywhere. This was exactly what I needed I was about to put my plan into effect. I rolled her over and got on top. I stroked her for a few minutes but decided that wasn't the best approach. So I turned her over on her hands and knees and shoved it in. "EAZY!!" She yelped as one of my hands gripped her hips and the other one fondled her tits. I pulled her back on me while I pushed against her. She was screaming, I was grunting, this was honestly some of the best sex we had in a long time.

"Damn Cheeky, ugh that's it." I began playing with her clit and at that moment my baby couldn't take it no more. Her walls clenched hard and she came...twice. And after that second time I felt myself ready to bust. "Oh shit yeah baby gimme that nutt!" I exhaled out as I pulled her by the ass deeper onto my dick and filled her with my seed. I thrusted in and out a few times to make sure it was all out.

I gently put her down and she rolled over butt naked on to her back. "Damn." She panted as I laid down next to her and pulled her close to me. "Yeah I just wanted to give you a little something since it's gonna be one of the last times for a while." She laughed breathlessly. "Well thank you Daddy." She kissed my neck and soon I heard her sighing softly in my ear. I smirked I put that ass to sleep. Now I just hope I got her pregnant...

Hey guys!! So I now know what I'm gonna do with this story!! I have so many ideas and I'm gonna get them all out and this book should either be done by the end of this year or early next year. Thanks for all the love on the last chapter and hopefully you love on this one just as much! Next chapter will be up soon!! Like/comment!! More to come!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.5K 59
{Copyright Β© 2015 All Rights Reserved} "If you love me, you need to tell me" βˆ† β™₯Tinashe' & Eazy-Eβ™₯ βˆ† Sequel βˆ† book 1: "straight outta compton" book...
30.2K 1.7K 84
{Copyright Β© 2018 All Rights Reserved} Book 4 of the S.O.C seriesβ™‘ "Fewer friends, less drama." but is that true? Some people create their own storms...
72K 3.1K 59
This is my first book and I wanted to dedicate it to Eazy-E & Aaliyah. This story will be similar to the "Straight Outta Compton" movie but it'll ha...
7K 97 14
book delays are likely and i do apologise!! Disclaimer: Please read all Trigger Warnings before beginning the book - I would appreciate it if haters...