I'm Here For You Too (A Zane~...

By CandyDropMix

~This is the sequel to I'm Here For You!~ ... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : Welcome To Starlight (Kawaii-Chan's POV)
Chapter 2 : Walks On The Beach (Third Person POV)
Chapter 3 : People These Days! (Third Person POV)
Chapter 4 : Drama~! (Multiple POVs)
Chapter 5 : Resolving Things. (Zane's POV)
Chapter 6 : Night Time Comfort (Third Person POV)
Chapter 7 : Are You Alright? (Multiple POVs)
Chapter 8 : The First To Fall (Zane's POV)
Chapter 9 : Calm Before The Storm (Multiple POVs)
Chapter 10 : An Old Friend (Author's POV)
Chapter 11 : Someone's Keeping Secrets (Multiple POVs)
Chapter 12 : My Emotions (Author's POV)
Chapter 13 : Stowaway Ro (Multiple POVs)
Chapter 14 : Who To Trust And Who To Fear (Multiple POVS)
Chapter 15 : Parent Problems (Zane & Third Person POV)
Chapter 16 : Out On The Town (Third Person POV)
Chapter 17 : Fixing Our Mistakes (Kawaii~Chan's POV)
Chapter 18 : It's Complicated.. (Third Person POV)
Chapter 19 : Gone Missing (Multiple POVs)
Chapter 20 : I'm Not Your "Honey" (Kawaii~Chan's POV)
Chapter 21 : Zane's Rage (Multiple POVs)
Chapter 22 : Trying To Fix Him (Third Person POV)
Chapter 23 : Lost In My Own Thoughts (Zane & Nana's POV)
Chapter 25 : Confessions (Third Person POV)
Chapter 26 : Reveals (Multiple POVs)
Chapter 27 : Decisions (Nana's POV)
Chapter 28 : Outbreak (Third Person POV)
Chapter 29 : Saying Goodbye (Third Person POV)
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*Smashes Keyboard But Not In An Aggressive Way*
Tags With A Pinch Of Humor!

Chapter 24 : Sleepover Mayhem (Third Person POV)

699 18 15
By CandyDropMix

Nana had put her arm around Zane as she let Zane lead her downstairs. She originally wanted to just go by herself, but Zane just was not having it. He was acting like a mother teaching her child how to walk.

"Lucinda, you can't be serious! Are you sure we should go through with this?"

Aphmau looked at Lucinda with worry, occasionally glancing at Damien who was tied up and knocked out on the couch.

Nana didn't feel a single pinch of concern or remorse for him. She only gave an empty stare in his direction.

"I have to agree with Aph in this case. With everything going on, are you sure we should do this Lucinda?"

Aaron scratched the back of his head, looking off to the side at Damien as well. His other hand sat in the pocket of his pants as he wore a nervous expression.

"We should! We need to destress, and I think this is the perfect way to. We'll deal with Damien later."

Aphmau gasped in shock, eyebrows furrowed in disturbance as a reaction to Lucinda's decision. But before she could say anything, Nana's foot had creaked on the wooden steps of the stairs.

The three looked back, noticing them as Zane still by her side, ready to catch her if she fell at any point. 

"Aww! You guys are so cute!" Aphmau cooed. 

Lucinda facepalmed while shaking her head as Aaron laughed in the background. 

"Hey Aphmau." Nana squeaked, flashing a smile in her direction. Her voice was calm and clear contrary to before. 

"See? She's doing alright. I think we should go through with the sleepover." Lucinda flicked her long pumpkin orange hair in a sassy fashion. 

"Are you-"

"Sleepover!?" Nana gasped, her eyes lighting up in joy. Zane had let her go at this point since she seemed stable enough. 

"See Aphmau? Anyways, Kawaii~Chan, we were planning a sleepover before you had come back. I had invited some friends over so we can have some fun since we're going back home soon."

"I love it! Aah- I'm going to go make some sweets!" Nana rushed to the kitchen as Zane sighed. 

"At least Nana's back to her normal self again.." He mumbled.

"What was that Zane?" Aphmau asked, a cheeky grin plastered onto her face. "Was that a pet name I heard?"

"Augh! No, it wasn't! How could you even hear me?" 

"I hear everything." Aphmau said in a creepy tone; but Aaron had ruined the vibe subsequently.

"It was quiet enough to hear what you said. At least for me." Aaron twitched his ears, making them wiggle adorably.

"Fluffy!" Aphmau hopped up and down while trying to touch his fluffy and soft werewolf ears. Unfortunately, her height proved to make this difficult. 

"Aheheh! You're too short to touch these." He wiggled his ears tauntingly. "I thought you already knew this, you stupid potato."

A squeal could be heard from the kitchen as Kawaii~Chan's head had popped around the corner as she intensely stared at her ship. 

Lucinda laughed as Kim popped her head into the large living room area. She walked over to the group as she stood next to Lucinda.

"What is going on here?" She asked. Aphmau told her the news as she shrugged nonchalantly. 

"Aren't you excited?" Aphmau has asked her. Kim shrugged again before she spoke again.

"I don't really know where I left my presentable pajamas. I'm going to have to look for it now."

"Honestly, same." Lucinda had said. "But don't worry. I think that we would be able to find you something nice."

"But uh..."

"But what?"

"Are we just going to leave him on the couch like that?" Kim had asked, pointing out Damien who was still on the couch conspicuously. 

"Oh, heavens no." Lucinda deadpanned. "We're just going to put him in the spare bedroom with someone to monitor him while we have fun with out guests."

"Phew! At least we won't have to explain why we have him on the couch or something. I don't think I feel like dealing with that right now."

Kim sniffed the air, taking short but swift sniffs that characters in iconic films would. Everyone else followed suit in taking a whiff of air. 

Kawaii~Chan had walked around the corner holding a tray of cookies with her light pink oven mitts. She beamed as let everyone take a cookie or two as they began to just relax and talk with each other.

. . .

"Cupcakes?"

"Check!"

"Blankets?"

"Yup!"

"Pillows and sleeping bags?"

"Affirmative."

"Popcorn and other snacks?"

"We already have everything prepared, Lucinda! Can we just start already?" Garroth whined.

"Garroth, please. Did you really forget we have guests?" Zane sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Maybe..." He nervously laughed, but a ring of the doorbell had interrupted their conversation. 

"I'll get it!" Aphmau boomed, running towards the door before returning with two people.

"Heyo." Katelyn waved, Travis walking up right behind her.

"Ah! It's so nice to see you guys!! I haven't seen you two in forever!" Aphmau bounced up and down happily. 

"Katelyn!" Nana yelled, giving Katelyn a bear hug.

"Hey gurl!" She choked out while having the life squeezed the life out of her. Kawaii~Chan let go eventually, smiling from ear to ear. 

"Wait a minute. I thought that there would be someone else. It's just Travis and Katelyn?" Garroth asked Lucinda and Aphmau.

The two girls looked at each other in a cheeky manner, looking back at Garroth with a smirk. 

"There is someone else coming. They're gonna be a little late though."

A second doorbell rang throughout the house. A moment of silence was held as Lucinda went to go open the door this time.

And this time, Lucinda came back with someone else behind her.

It was Ro.

"You!" Garroth whispered/yelled. "You were behind this, weren't you!?"

Aphmau laughed as Ro came in and set her things with the other bags off to the side. She looked at Garroth, beaming and waving in his direction.

She wore a flaxen yellow an off-the-shoulder top that had netting connected to a black choker. Her shoulders were exposed, despite the long sleeves that she wore.

Her hair was poofed out and very curly, the tips of her low ponytails were dyed a blonde color.

He felt obligated to wave back to her before glaring back at Aphmau. She just couldn't stop laughing as she held her stomach. 

"Anyways, let's get this started!" Lucinda cheered as everyone sat down in a circle. 

The first activity that they did was 'The Floor Is Lava' with a twist.

So essentially, a Lava Queen is chosen to basically command everyone else with a task to do. However, they can say "The floor is lava!" at any time. The last person to get off the ground becomes the next Lava Queen.

Thank you PinkFluffyFujoshi for the idea! :3

The first person that was drawn form another hat was Kim. 

"Hmm..." Kim hummed, thinking about something for them to do. "Spin around in a circle. I dunno, I think that's pretty easy."

Everyone spun around, becoming dizzy in a short amount of time. Once she said "The floor is lava!". the last person was Garroth, since he was the most dazed out of everyone.

"Hey, no fair!" He whined, holding onto his head.

"Rules are rules." Zane laughed, others laughing as well. Ro snickered as Garroth pouted.

"Well, at least I am a queen!"

"A basic one that is!" Aphmau piped up, causing Ro to laugh even more.

"What!? "

"Yeah, to be fair, you are pretty basic, Garroth." Katelyn piped in. This time, others laughed as well at the situation going on.

"Drop and give me 20!" He boomed, his posture resembling a Gym coach.

"Hah, no." Zane crossed his arms and shook his heads.

"Oh, c'mon! Seriously, I- The floor is lava!"

Everyone jumped up onto the wide curved couch, but Kawaii~Chan was last this time.

"Dangit!" She whined as she became the Lava Queen.

This process repeated a few times before Lucinda drew something new from the 'Hat Of Activities'.

She pulled out a piece of folded paper that just read "Eat It!".

Essentially, the basis of this game is to choose a random food out of the "Hat Of Mysteries", which was a galaxy printed hat that had random food names in it. And depending of what type of food that you drew, you had to eat it. 

No matter if it was still good or spoiled. 

Thank you to Like_30_Ninjas for the idea! :D

"I better not get a rotten food. Or else I'm throwing up on you, Lucinda." Katelyn said as she dug her hand into the hat.

"Oh, haha. Real funny, Katelyn. We both know that I'm not that cruel."

"Really?"

"Yes! Now open up your paper already." Lucinda flicked a hand in her direction.

Katelyn opened up the folded piece of paper, merely shrugging as she read it. 

"What is it, Blueberry?" Travis spoke before gasping, clamping his mouth shut right after. Katelyn slowly turned to face him, her eyes blinking rapidly in a dramatic way.

"Excuse me, WHAT!? Travis, I thought I told you never to call me that around others!" Katelyn yelled, a hint of rage in her voice.

Everyone "Oooo'ed" as they heard loud and clear what Travis had said. But surprisingly, Katelyn didn't whack in in the head or something. 

Travis was grateful he wasn't hit, but he knew that he was going to be in huge trouble when this was all over.

"Anyways," She growled. "I got avocado toast."

With the snap of a finger, Lucinda made a plate of avocado toast out of the fridge. Katelyn took it and ate it in front of everyone. She swept the crumbs from the toast off her hands. 

Next the next name that was pulled out of the hat was Ro. She jumped slightly at hearing that due to the fact that she wasn't expecting it. 

"Oof, I'm a little nervous. I haven't done something like this before." She said nervously. 

The food that she pulled out of the hat was white chocolate covered pretzels. She squealed excitedly as she grab the snacks before munching happily on them. 

"Can I have some-"

"No! You can't have it! They belong to me now." Ro squeezed the bag of pretzels defensively in her arms, eating another one afterwards.

Every person in the group had at least one food that they had to eat. One the unfortunate ones was Garroth, as he had to eat a spoonful of mayo.

At this point, everyone just relaxed and curled up to watch a movie. Garroth had attempted to get close to Ro and try to at least be friends. 

After all of the things that had happened, he felt as being friends. Seeing her smile was enough to warm his heart. 

Zane and Nana snuggled up close like Aphmau and Aaron had. Nana kept whispering things that the other couple was doing during the duration of the movie. 

He only smiled in response, glad to see her in a better state than before. 

He kissed her forehead when nobody was looking. Zane smirked when her face grew red in embarrassment. 

"Meep!" She cried, digging her face back into the covers.

"Aww! That's so cute!" Garroth cooed, seeing the whole thing. Zane now realized that the movie was basically over when he did that.

He groaned and rolled his eyes as he stood up. But in doing so, he took the blanket that he shared with Kawaii~Chan with him. 

"Hey!" She squeaked again, a blast of cool air hitting her in the face. "Now I'm cold. Thanks a lot."

He laughed, helping her up as they headed to get some snacks before heading off to bed. 

. . . .

Oof! I need to get better with my scheduling. This took me longer to write than expected. @_@

I really need to be more prepared. ;-;

But anyways, I hope you enjoyed this super long chapter! This book will be closing in a few chapters; and I don't think there will be a third book. 

Sorry about it! (●´∀`●)

But I will make a new book that maybe you will like? I dunno; you guys seem to like my other book.

But anyways, I really hope you enjoyed! Bai! <3 :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 40 27
*Credit to @satanic_redd!!!* (Amazing writer and artist check her out it will definitely be totally worth it if you do. Thank you scarlet!) ATTENTION...
5.5K 115 41
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ After everything that happened...
1.8K 34 29
This is the sequel to Colorful Sadness, a Zane~Chan soulmate AU that I have already finished. I advise you to read that before you read this story. A...
54.2K 912 40
This story takes place when Aphmau, Aaron and everyone else gets back from Starlight. Some friendly and not so friendly faces will return, so get rea...