The Third Brother of Cybertro...

By GhostWaveWrites

Andrew wasn't sure why he couldn't remember anything before William Fowler finding him in the woods. He was t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - Ending

Chapter 5

668 15 1
By GhostWaveWrites

"May I have a look?" Optimus asked when he saw the opportunity to do so arise.

I nodded my head before grabbing my laptop.

"Andrew, bring your laptop to Ratchet, he can enlarge the imagery" Raf spoke, myself nodding and walking up to the white and red bot, already knowing who he was from my visions.

Ratchet had been in some of them as a really good friend, sometimes even more than that and was someone who I could trust despite his grumpy behaviour that portrayed him as 'Old'. 

In my visions, he'd either be showing me how to patch up wounds, patching my own wounds up or hanging out with me when I managed to drag him out, sometimes just being close.

I walked over to his metal feet and racked my knuckles on one of them. He looked down at me with a grumpy yet curious look as I smiled warmly up at him, alarming my friends slightly.

"Would you be able to pick me up and place me on your workbench and perhaps plug in my laptop?" I asked, hoping he'd allow it.

Surprising everyone, he picked me up gently, placing me on the centre of his palm before carefully dropping me onto his workstation.

He then explained to me how to plug the laptop in as he was obviously too big to do so. Once that was done, he did some things with his computer before one of the animations began playing on the monitor.

Ratchet pressed start and watched with everyone as a galaxy blue with tan-like markings was being dragged away from a younger looking Optimus as he fought with Soundwave and many Vehicons.

Everyone watched and listened to the animation before it ended with Megatron throwing the much smaller bot into his throne room. 

Optimus stared at the screen a little longer, Ratchet doing the same, both having strong emotions and memories about the event.

After some awkward silence, I decided to speak up. 

"I don't know what it is. I deemed it as dream-like visions but was conflicted on how real everything felt" I began, Optimus finally looking down at me. 

"I know who the three robots are, you, Optimus, because your the smaller bot's brother and Megatron is his tormentor but is also his brother and the smallest one being Andromeda, the youngest brother" 

Everyone looked at me in surprise, my human friends mainly for the fact that that was the longest id ever talked.

Ratchet seemed to have broken from his stupor first by scoffing loudly in annoyance, "We are not robots. We are-"

"Andromeda isn't the designation he goes by now. It's Tracer" Optimus interrupted, the new name making the children tense slightly.

I raised an eyebrow at them in question of their action.

"Tracer is a Decepticon. A really scary one" Raf answered, the information already being know to me, but I listened and nodded at them.

Ratchet played with the computer again causing another animation to pop up, this one set a long time after the previous one.

.  .  .

"Attack him Tracer!" Megatron growled as he battle with a large group of Autobots who weren't doing very well.

"I-I...can't..." Andromeda, now Tracer, spoke.

His frame was coloured with a midnight blue and the tan had been replaced with a red and purple. 

Tracer struck down the last Autobot trying to offline him before he turned to the Autobot leader who was watching at him with many emotions, having just dealt with a group of Decepticons.

"Attack him now! Or suffer my wrath!" Megatron yelled in pure rage as he angrily struck down some Autobots.

Tracer continued to tremble as he turned towards Optimus, his grip on the sword he was holding tightening with each passing second.

"...I'm sorry..." He muttered before walking closer to the taller blue and red mech, Tracer's helm only just reaching where Optimus's neck joined his chassis.

"It's not your fault...It was never your fault" optimus replied softly before his battle mask snapped into place and he and Tracer began to throw attacks. Both dealing blow for blow, mainly with fists as neither truly wanted to hurt the other.

Megatron, in the background, had had enough as he finished with the last Autobot and began striding over menacingly. 

Optimus noticed the gunmetal-grey mech as he reached for Tracer and attempted to safe him form Megatron but to no avail.

Megatron caught the younger mech by the back of his metal neck, tightening his grip painfully before hurling Trace towards some ruins and stalking over to the now fearfully trembling mech.

"I taught you better than that!" He snarled before dodging some canon fire from optimus as he tried to protect his younger brother.

"M-Megatron...I'm sorry...but I cannot and will not...fight Optimus" Tracer stated in agony, his frame leaking energon from many wounds, having been tossed and whatnot.

Megatron dodged another barrage of canon fire from Optimus before pinning said mech to the ground and securing him, finding that making him watch would be more amusing.

He then walked back over to Tracer, his pace slow and agonising before picking the young mech up by the front of his neck firmly.

"He is your enemy!" Megatron snarled as he threw the smaller Decepticon away from him and over Optimus who could only watch as his older brother beat their youngest brother.

.  .  .

Before anything else happened, the animation was terminated, and everyone stood in silence as the bots turned to Optimus as he vented sadly.

Slowly, I glanced around at everyone, noticing how Ratchet and Optimus were stock still with saddened expressions, Ratchet's being more prominent as Optimus tried to cover his.

Both reliving memories they had popped had been lost during the war.

"I believe it is time for the children to be taken home" Optimus spoke after some time.

Miko, Raf and Jack all checked the time before quickly agreeing and joined their respective guardian and left for their homes.

I stayed still, not really knowing what was going to happen now.

"Andrew" Optimus' voice spoke making me look up at him. "Fowler informed me that you would be staying here for many Earth days" He explained as I nodded.

ratchet quickly excused himself from the room and made his way to his berthroom, not wanting to break down in front of his leader and a human.

"Andrew...Do you know who Andromeda is?" Optimus slowly asked.

Shaking my head, I began to explain what I knew. 

"Not personally, only from my visions. I know that he, Megatron and you are all brothers, Megatron being the oldest and Andromeda being the youngest. I also know that Megatron forced Andromeda to become a Decepticon through many methods"

"When he was finally broken, he was given a new color scheme and was trained to be a Decepticon. His tall yet slender frame allowed him to be very stealthy and earned his spot as more of a reconnaissance position, thus earning him the name Trace by Megatron"

Optimus nodded before smiling lightly at me as I yawned tiredly.

It seems you are in need of recharge" He chuckled, his walls slowly falling and crumbling from the rather familiar and homely vibe from me.

I sheepishly nodded and yawned again, this time being smaller and not so obvious.

We do not currently posses any human quarters" Optimus muttered as he looked down at me, his processor coming up with a few ideas.

I nodded with understanding before looking towards the couch. "It's alright, Optimus. I'll sleep on the couch" I said quietly, Optimus' advanced hearing picking up the words with ease.

Optimus looked down at me then the couch and back as he though about my proposal. "Are you positive?" He asked sternly making me nod.

"I do not want to be any more of a burden than I already am" I muttered, looking down at my feet shyly.

Optimus took on a surprised look, which I hadn't noticed, before looking at me with a fond smile and sighing. "You are not a burden, Andrew. If you wish to sleep on the couch, it is fine, just remember my door is open if you need the company" He said before making his war to his own berthroom.

I sighed in relief of being left alone and walked over to the couch and laying down, curling into a ball and drifting towards the land of sleep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 93 18
Before any Autobots or other Deceptions arrived to Earth, the Decepticon's malevolent lord arrived. His optics landed on an agent with deep roots in...
1K 65 10
After escaping from the asylum Night Rain seeks revenge on Starscream for rejecting her, Now with a psychopath targeting them can Starscream and his...
51.1K 1.3K 38
What happens when you wake up to find yourself on a diffrent plantet. When you see the one person you never thought you see agian. What if the warl...
26.9K 595 28
Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots, had landed on Earth to continue fighting the war that started on Cybertron. Three years later and after he rec...