Love Isn't Always Fair [BVB F...

Por outerspxces

Alexandria, social outcast has been shunned by society all her life. Her first day as a sophomore comes and t... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue {End}
Author's Note

Chapter 12

855 15 3
Por outerspxces

Chapter 12

----------------------------------

~•~

JAKES POV

I woke up at 11:30 realising with a pang I had to be at Brittany's house at 12:00 to give her her guitar lesson.

I took a quick 5 minute shower, pulled on skinny jeans, a black V-neck and Vans.

I quickly spiked up my hair and grabbed my guitar case and headed out into the warm evening.

I hummed to myself as I walked around searching for her house and then I stopped outside a big marble white house.

I smirked to myself, so she's rich.

I grasped the marble knocker and the front door and brought it down onto the door 3 times. When Brittany opened the door she looked really beautiful. Her blonde hair was straightened and tied up in a ponytail, she was wearing a beige frilly blouse and black leggings.

I found myself staring at her and blushed. She smiled at me and invited me in.

"So uh where're we practicing?" I asked awkwardly.

"Well I was thinking the living room?" she said pointing me in the direction of a comfortable looking couch.

"Homey," I said curving my lips into a smile.

She smiled and said, "Stay here, make yourself at home, I'll go get my guitar," she ran up the stairs and I looked after her.

Would she date me? I wonder if she would. I began unzipping my guitar case and pulled out my precious guitar.

She came back down with an acoustic guitar in her hands.

I smiled at her and she sat on a spot a few feet away from me.

"Where do we start?" she asked eagerly.

"Well I was thinking the guitar parts...." and I drifted off in a talk of which fret does what..

~•~ { HOUR LATER }

BRITTANY'S POV

Jake had just finished teaching me the notes [which had taken a long time considering I 'didnt know' them] ok, I lied. I actually did know how to play guitar, but I really wanted to spend time with Jake...is that a bad thing?

We had moved on to songs and he was carefully instructing me how to hold the guitar properly.

He was strumming a few notes on his guitar but I wasn't paying attention, I was too busy staring at his beautiful face.

Look at those eyes, they're like big brown almonds, I could stare into them for days.

After a few moments I realised he caught me staring and I found myself blushing. Well this is slightly awkward...

He put down his guitar and said, "Do you think you have the hang of the guitar now?"

Not knowing what else to say I said, "I think so,"

He moved closer to my leaving just a small gap in between us,

"I'm sorry to hear that," he said quietly.

"Whys that?" I asked and he moved closer, so our thighs touched and his warm breath was now on my face.

When he spoke I caught a hint of peppermint.

"Because then I'll have to leave," he whispered, and his lips curved into a small smile.

The next second, his lips were pressed firmly against mine and his hands had snaked their way onto my waist.

I pushed back and he pulled away and rested his forehead onto mine. We looked into eachothers eyes and he said, "You're beautiful,"

~•~

ALEX'S POV

"So you're dating Jake now?!" I exclaimed. Brittany blushed and said, "Well, no. But we just-"

I squealed with delight. "Brittany this is awesome!"

I grinned and said, "You guys look really cute together, just think about it, Brittany Pitts," I said gazing into nothing.

"Gosh Alex, you're embarrassing me," she mumbled, a blush creeping up her neck.

~•~

JAKE'S POV

"So then I...kissed her," I said with my hands in my face.

Andy and Ashley roared with delight as I recounted how my lesson with Brittany had gone.

"Guys! Shut up! This isn't funny!" I said, my face glowing red.

"So what? Is she your girlfriend?" Ashley interrogated me.

"Well, I didn't exactly ask her...so I don't think so.." I replied sadly.

"Dude, you gotta ask her quickly, a girl as pretty as her could have any guy she wanted. It's now or never," Andy said seriously.

I sighed. "I'll think about it okay?"

"Oi here comes your girlfriend now," Ashley said nudging me in the ribs as Alex and Brittany came running down the stairs into the living room.

Brittany stopped abruptly as she saw me and her cheeks flamed red. She slowly walked past me and mumbled hi.

Great, now she hates me. I sighed, love is so not fair.

~•~

ANDY'S POV

I grabbed my phone to call Sandra to come to practice and I felt a kiss on my neck.

I turned around and let my lips curve into a smile as I saw my beautiful Alex.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and said, "Hey beautiful,"

She embraced me in a warm kiss which I returned.

"So how's the band coming along?" she asked.

"Well actually, we wrote a new song," I said matter-of-factly.

Her emerald-green eyes lit up and she smiled, "Really? Can I hear it?"

I kissed her nose, "Once Sandra gets here,"

Just then, I heard the familiar, "I'm here I'm here no need for applaud," I turned to see a Sandra-shaped figure walk into the house with a grin.

I turned back to Alex and said, "You ready?" she smiled and said, "As I'll ever be,"

She sat down on the couch next to Brittany and I told the band to play the new song.

Jake started playing his short solo in the beginning and I began to sing, "The writings on the wall. Your crimson touch is goin' nowhere. And l'll hang on every word you said. And sink my teeth into this nightmare."

Ashley sang into his own microphone, "Wooaaah"

"I'm screamin' out," "Wooaaah," "Can you hear me? I bleed for you! Forever I will lie awake. I would die for you! I! See the truth! I've given you my heart to break! I would die for you!" I looked at Alex as I sang the chorus and she put a hand to her chest and smiled.

~•~

ASHLEY'S POV

"So Andy," I said taking a bite out of an apple as the band was taking a break.

"Yeah?" he looked up at me from behind a magazine.

"How're you and Alex doing?" I asked.

"We're great why do you ask?" he said flipping a page in the magazine.

"I dunno. You guys should do something special. Just the two of you." he scratched his chin and said, "Soon."

I sighed. I walked out of the kitchen into the living room where Alex and Brittany were sitting.

"Hello ladies," I said slumping myself next to Alex and swinging an arm around her.

"Hey Ash," she said chuckling.

"So Brittany, how's Jakey?" I said winking at her.

She looked at me panicky, "Why? What about him?"

"Chill Britt, I can just tell he really likes you," I said grinning.

She relaxed. "How can you be so sure?"

"Are you kidding me? He was going on and on about you after your lesson," she blushed and said, "I should go talk to him,"

"You do that," I replied. And with that she went off in search for him.

~•~

Band practice had finally ended and I was sitting on Andy's lap on the couch. I was thinking about what would happen when the guys went on tour. Apparently they would start in a few months and all they ever did was practice, me and Andy barely spent time together, it was usually only for a few hours.

My thoughts were interrupted by Andy kissing my neck, his teeth grazing it making my hairs stand on end.

"Andy," I said uncomfortably.

He gave me one last kiss on the neck and said, "Well if you insist," I wrapped my arms around his waist and he said, "Gimme a kiss," I smirked and said, "Nope."

He looked shocked and said, "Aw come on," I covered my hand with my mouth and shook my head.

He sighed, "Desperate times call for desperate measures." he tackled me and tickled my sides and I laughed uncontrollably.

"Andy stop it!" I said through fits of laughter and with my uncontrollable shaking, we fell onto the floor together with me on top of Andy.

I gave him a peck on the lips and said, "There," he shook his head disappointedly and grabbed my neck from the back to pull me forward and gave me a slow kiss.

I tangled my hands in his hair as he did so, and he pulled away, "I won," he said, his icy blue eyes filled with mirth.

I looked down and noticed his legs were wrapped around my body and I blushed.

I pushed myself upwards but Andy held me back.

I stared into his sapphire-like eyes and asked, "Andy?"

He cupped my cheek with his hands and said, "Yes my love?"

I gave him a weak smile and asked, "Do you mean it when you say that?"

He looked into my eyes once more and pressed his lips onto mine.

He pulled away and said, "Was that enough for you? Or do I have to say it?"

I looked at him with a smile and said, "Say what?"

He took my hand in his and said, "Alexandria Riley, I love you,"

I read his eyes and saw nothing but love in them. "I love you too Andy," and flung myself onto him.

And we stayed like that, every moment precious in my minds eye.

---------------------------------------

So I'm gonna be taking a break from writing. Because I CAN okay .-.!

Okeehhh <3 you all

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 33.1K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
217K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
628K 9.8K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
176K 7.2K 51
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...