✓ | 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 ➳ the o...

By -lovelysupernova

⇢ ˗ˏˋ STAY GOLD * ˚ ✦ ❝𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥, 𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘺.❞ ┌─────────────────┐ ❛ in which starry wrote imag... More

𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫... 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞. (𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧)
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤.
𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧. (𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬)
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. (𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲)
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥. (𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧! 𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬)
𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦.
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠. (𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬)
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐬.
𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭. (𝐭𝐰𝐨-𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐬)
𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝.
𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐲. (𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞)
𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬.
𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫... 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨. (𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧)
𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐝? (𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬)
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 "𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.
𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬? (𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬; 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃)
𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐞.
𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞. (𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬)
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐞𝐭.
𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫?! (𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞)
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠.
𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝! (𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧! 𝐭𝐰𝐨-𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐬)
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐲. (𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞)
𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥. (𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐮)
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞. (𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧)
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞/𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝. (𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐮)
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝐨. (𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬)
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 (𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧) 𝐭𝐯 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰.
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞. (𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬)
𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬. (𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐮)
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. (𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬)
𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.
𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬! 𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞. (𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝)
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲.

𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. (𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞)

4.8K 58 21
By -lovelysupernova

It was a hot, summer night in Tulsa. I was on my way home from my shift at this new diner that just opened. Unfortunately, this diner was on the West side of town, while I lived on the east. So it's always fun to walk two hours from one side to the other.

I passed by the park, and saw a boy near the swings. It looked like he was gonna sleep there. I would not allow it. Not in this hot weather. I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He looked up at me with his wide black eyes.

"Hey, why you out here in this weather? It's way too hot," I tell him. He sits up a bit and rubs his neck, looking away.

"Oh, sometimes I sleep out here if I'm unwanted at home. I didn't realize it was hot as blazes out here," he replies. I gasp.

"Unwanted at home? What do you mean?" I say, putting my hand on his shoulder. He then proceeds to tell me the horrible story on how his parents neglect and abuse him. I hug him slightly.

"Do you have another place to stay, besides the park I guess. Any friends houses?" I ask, breaking the hug. He nods.

"I mean I could stay at my friend Ponyboy's, but," he says, trailing off.

"Oh, Ponyboy Curtis, I know him. I live about a block away from him. I'll drop you off there." I tell him. He nods, and we both stand up.

"I'm Rachel, by the way." I say.

"Johnny," he mumbles. I smile at him, and we walk. I tell him about my job at the diner, how Socs always try and hit on me, and the annoying walk. His eyes sparkle as he tells me about the gang he's in with his friends, and how they're always there for him.

We're enjoying our conversation until we hear a blue Mustang approach. It's filled to the brim with about seven Socs.  I recognize a few of them, since they are regulars at the diner. One of them opens the door and gets out of the car. I wince, and Johnny reaches into his pocket.

"Oh, hey, look who it is," the Soc says. I frown him while he takes a swig from his flask. Drunk, of course.

"Um, what do you want," I murmur, looking down.

"How's about you ditch this hunk of grease and come with us?" he says, pulling me towards him. His friends got out of the Mustang and smiled at me in a creepy way.

"No thank you, fix your attitude why don't you?" I say, pushing him off of me. Johnny put his hands on my shoulders, pulling me away slightly. I notice that he has a closed switchblade in his right hand.

"A feisty one, eh? Come here, doll," the Soc says, now him and his friend are pulling me toward the Mustang. I close my eyes in fear and pull away. It feels like they're all grabbing me, I have no idea what's going on. They push me on the floor, and I start sobbing.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you.." I hear Johnny whisper in my ear. I cower on the concrete, holding my knees to my chest and sobbing uncontrollably. I somehow manage to hear punching sounds and the Mustang driving off over my sobs. I feel someone hug me.

"Hey, it's okay. I beat them up f-for you. They're gone now. It's alright now." Johnny tells me. I sit up and hug him. I slowly calm down, hugging him while he rubs my back in reassurance. 

Eventually, we get up and walk to the Curtis house, hand in hand. Once we arrive, we stop in front of it to say goodbye. I stand on my toes and peck him on the lips.

"Thank you, for everything." I say. He blushes and smiles slightly at me. I reach into my purse and grab my pad of paper, and write my phone number down.

"Here's my number, if you want to talk anytime." I hand him the paper, and kiss him on the cheek. He waves goodbye to me and runs into the house. I smile down, and continue my journey home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 112 21
Some imagines of all the outsiders!Requests welcome!
375K 3.5K 49
Short Imagines dedicated to the Greasers!
45.1K 618 119
(Started this book 1/8/24) I have been wanting to do one of these FOREVER!! Imagines and preferences dedicated to the greasers ❤ ⚠️BOOK FINISHED: 3...
1.3K 11 24
"𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰.." "ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ." Or A story abou...