Dangerously In Love// A Peter...

็”ฑ elysiansimps

Our love might be dangerous, but it's worth sacrificing for... Imagine a life, where you are the Billionaire... ๆ›ดๅคš

Normal Days
Ranked Cutest
The Worst Villan
Sad News
You're not the one I wanted
We want you...
Never were, Never will
Don't know the difference of saving or destroying the world
This isn't you
Normal Days (Maybe?)
Update
You're a what?!
What's wrong with her?
2K Views and 60 votes Special!
Betrayed
Heads Up!
Dark Side
Dead Inside, and now out
You'll forever be mine
The End
Almost
4k views special
update
5k Special
10k

Be Yourself

978 27 1
็”ฑ elysiansimps

Y/n POV

Me and Peter land on top of a roof. It's been 67 buildings later and we still haven't found my dad. I don't even want to find him. I'm super mad at him.

One day, the Avengers were sitting in the living room together, asking each other random stupid question. I went to go get a snack really quickly and go back to my room. Until Steve ask my dad a question.

I honestly didn't care and walked away when Steve asked, "What would you give up in life? " And I was completely devastated when he didn't hesitate to say, "Y/n." And I hated him ever since. But I at least try to be positive around him. This happened about a week ago.

I don't even know what I did wrong, and I bet he doesn't know either, neither does Peter... You know what? I don't wanna talk about it.

"Ugh! Where is he? " Peter complains. Once we landed in a private area, Peter ripped off his mask and ran his fingers through his hair.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the wall. I groaned and put my forehead against it. Stormy's powers aren't going to work, so I used my tracker app and scanned the area.

"We're close. " I mention. We're at the edge of Queens, about to enter Brooklyn. "It's 11: 43 pm, can we just start again tomorrow? I bet Aunt May is worried about you. " I tried to sound like I cared.

Peter must've caught the attitude in my voice, cause he stared at me with confusion. "Y/n, seriously, what's wrong, what did I do? "

"Peter, stop asking me that question, you already know what you did. " "No,    y/n, I don't. "

I turned back to Peter. "Fine, let me refresh your memory. That party on Wednesday, you kissed Liz. "

"Wha? No, I didn't. " I glared at him. "Yes, you did! Why are you lying? " "I'm not lying! Y/n, I was with you the whole time! Are you ok? You know you got drunk at the party, you probably just imagined it. " "I know I didn't, it's in my memory files! "

Peter sighs and turned his back towards me. "I get it, you don't trust me. But that's ok." I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean? "

His face is now in my direction, and is looking angry. "Look y/n, I don't know what I ever actually did to you. But if you're mad at me, why don't you just break up with me? "

My robotic whole heart just shattered to pieces.

"You know what? I'll just do it myself. Goodbye y/n." Peter turned around and swung away.

Is it weird to have feelings when you're a robot? Well, I'm not an ordinary robot. I have feelings and a heart.

And you just saw a boy take it and break it.

Peter's POV

It's done. It's over. Me and Y/n are no longer together. Mr. Black's plan has work, but not all the way. I don't care if Y/n wants to save her father or not, I'm going after him.

Tomorrow, most definitely tomorrow.

A/n: I hope y'all enjoyed that chapter. I wanted to make it all sad and stuff but the story is not ready for it yet. And maybe neither are you guys. (When things are sad, I make them sad 😈)

Welp, have a nice day, or afternoon, or night... Whatever! Bye friends!

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

Caught In A Web ็”ฑ just-dreaming-marvel

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

13.4K 515 15
You were living your best college life when your life suddenly changed after getting bit by a spider. When the Avengers, specifically Tony Stark, tak...
1.1M 26.2K 33
"I just want to protect you," Peter told me. *slowburn* Y/N Stark is the daughter of Tony Stark. When she finally convinces him to go to a real schoo...
285K 7.4K 12
"well it's not an actual date, date. but, i mean, it- it could be if, uh, if you want it to be." ...
18.5K 550 11
second book in the 'stark!' series [COMPLETED] theo stark was thriving, to say the least. she had just turned sixteen, she had a great boyfriend, col...