Blood | j.jk

Door jeansmuts

[+18] "I had sex with a vampire. Weird thing is...he was amazing." © jeansmuts2018 created: 9/1/18 Meer

Author's Note
Playlist
Blood | Prologue
Blood | Chapter 1
Blood | Chapter 2
Blood | Chapter 3
Blood | Chapter 4
Blood | Chapter 5
Blood | Chapter 6
Blood | Chapter 7
Blood | Chapter 8
Blood | Chapter 9
Blood | Chapter 10
Blood | Chapter 11
Blood | Chapter 13
Blood | Chapter 14
Blood | Chapter 15
Blood | Chapter 16
Blood | Chapter 17
Blood | Chapter 18
Blood | Chapter 19
Blood | Chapter 20
Blood | Chapter 21
Blood | Chapter 22
Blood | Chapter 23
Blood | Chapter 24
Blood | Chapter 25
Blood | Chapter 26
Blood | Chapter 27
Blood | Chapter 28
Blood | Chapter 29
Blood | Chapter 30
Blood | Chapter 31
Blood | Chapter 32
Blood | Chapter 33
Blood | Chapter 34
Blood | Chapter 35

Blood | Chapter 12

15.4K 410 209
Door jeansmuts

<<<<<>>>>>

Your POV

"Yah!" I slapped Trisha in the arm as she was smiling while laughing.

We were in Trisha's mansion. Her parents have gone to another country for business trips. Her parents aren't one of those rich and rude ones. They welcomed me whole heartedly. Every now and then, I sometimes go to their house for dinner if my parents don't have enough food to feed us.

"What?" She defended herself, "You had sex with a CEO and you don't even know his name?" She started to burst out laughter.

Sometimes Trisha has a funny way of saying what I said sincerely. Just to cheer me up. It sometimes work, it sometimes don't. But what can I say? She's my best friend ever since I went to this private school.

I rolled my eyes and placed my finger in the middle of her lips, "Please keep it a secret. I don't know what got into me." I ran my fingers through my hair and massaged it. "I've been feeling crazy Trisha.. I don't know if my mind isn't in the right place or not but I've been searching for something that I don't even know what I'm searching for."

"Does it look like I care about you? You know me Y/N." She said in a sassy way. What she meant was, Tell me details of the man that I lost my virginity with. She supported her head with her hands and started smiling, "Let's go with the chitchat honey, how does he look like?" She said in an interested-cocky voice.

"Um..he had a mask on." I scratched the back of my neck and her face fell.

"You had sex with masks? How the fuck will you guys kiss or even look each other in the eye?" She seems very uncomfortable.

She's the sex goddess in this school. She's also popular with many girls and guy. Some say she's a pornstar. Some say she's Aphrodite. But to me, she's just a weirdo with a sex kink.

"We were wearing half masks-" She opened her mouth, ready to speak but I spoke first, "But we didn't kiss."

She frowned. "What kind of sex is that? A sex with no kiss?" It sounded like she took that phrase from a Fifty Shades of Grey book.

"It's..complicated for me you know?" I said tiredly.

She shook her head as she heard those words multiple times, "Everything is complicated for you." She said while crossing her arms. "Anyway, what about his body? Is it buff?"

I melted and had a flashback of his well toned abs and his muscle flexes every time he makes a move. His lips were beautiful. I wanted to kiss it. But he didn't let me. I'm surprised he let me touch him. Feeling his muscle flex every time he goes inside me..it was amazing. "I'll take that as a yes." Trisha answered.

I snapped back to reality but his body was still in my head, "S-sorry." I stuttered.

"One of you two used protection right?" She asked without hesitation.

I stared at her blankly as she knew my answer. "No, I'm pretty sure for a young man like him, he wants to have babies." I said while rolling my eyes when it came to the word babies. I hugged the pillow tightly because I was thinking of a question at the back of my head.

What if we didn't use protection?

Trisha somehow took my sarcasm a mistake. "How would you even know if he's young? He's probably a 37-year-old man that makes his face looks like a baby." I groaned as she was exaggerating.

"You're thinking too much Trisha." I continued to hug the pillow as I daydreamed the guy with a mask.

"Aye, just watching out for my girl if she'll ever run into that 'guy' again." She quoted guy because she thinks I'm making my imagination wild again.

But I'll never run into that man again. Last night was a one night stand. The last thing I saw him do was left the room. He left me. With no note. No sign that he wants to see me again. All that was left of him was the ₩1,000,000 on the table.

My heart ripped. I felt regrets. I knew it was a one night stand in the beginning. I was hit by a sudden sorrow pain instantly as I saw nothing of him. I want to know him more. I want to look him in the eyes and say 'I want you again.' I was being too straightforward but I didn't care. His eyes changed the way how I saw him.

When our eyes locked the first time, I was somehow intrigued by him. They were dark yet so bright. Like some parts were shining. It made me melt. And as when we were on the bed, his eyes changed to dark to a hint of red in it. I'm not sure if it's the lighting of the room or it was just me. Everything was dark while he was the only one, shining bright. Then my mouth started to take over. It was by that, I should've knew was what coming.

"Speaking of a guy, have you seen where hottie is? I placed him on my sex list for last. If he's that hot, I'm pretty sure he knows how to get it on." I felt disgusted by her referring to Jungkook. How could she like anything about him? He's cocky, rude, always full of himself, keeps disturbing me..ugh. I hated it.

"I don't have any matters with him. He's mean to me. He does things I really hate. And he embarrassed me in front of Eun-Jun and the whole school!" I crossed my arms and played an innocent pout with a hmph.

"But you have to say, he is hot. I mean, even on his first day, he was already popular with people." She used a fact card.

Ahh, I hate this picture.

It was true, the girls wanted his number and they got chocolates during lunch for him. The guys wanted to hang out with him even though he's not their type.

It makes me angry but replaces sooner with melting. I agree Trisha, he is hot. But I knew he wasn't my type. I tried to stay away from him, no matter how hard I try, I can't get away with a vampire.

- - -

I went back home. It was a cold night so I didn't bring my jacket with me. I was wearing a tank top with shorts.

My teeth shivered as chills kept going down my spine. I crossed my arms and held it for heat. Why does Seoul have to be cold now?

- - -

I flopped down my bed quietly as my 4 siblings were all sleeping. I didn't go inside by the front door. I had to climb up the tree that was next to our house and jump through the window.

I can't be allowed inside the house after 10pm. That was a strict rule of my family. Except for me, I don't follow their rules. I think it's ridiculous.

I drifted off to sleep before I started to see something watching me again..behind the window..

NEXT DAY
Playlist: Outro: Tear by BTS

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I'm sorry Y/N. I really am. I should've realized it sooner. But why was I fucking afraid? I should've taken you with me. I didn't care about your blood anymore. I wanted to protect that shell of yours. I'm sorry you had to suffer with him. I'm sorry you have to cry out where no one can hear you. Just wait a little more okay? I'll be there beside you, arms around you. Just wait Y/N, survive in his hands for awhile.

"Don't fucking move!" He pointed a gun at Jimin as he adjusted himself to move. "One bite and she's one of us now right?" He's crazy Y/N. Don't listen to him.

Her screams were full of pain, sadness, broken. Her eyes were red due to her tears. She didn't deserve to be in this..

He smirked, and opened his mouth. He revealed his two sharp fangs, getting ready.

I opened my eyes. Feeling sweats down my face, breathing heavily. My eyes were unclear. The room felt hot around me. I could still hear Y/N's scream inside my head..this was Y/N's fate..

After my vision became clear, I saw Jungkook in front of me.

Fucking shit Jungkook. What the hell did you get yourself into.

"So what did it tell?" Jungkook asked of his favor.

"Jungkook.." I said, stuttering. My hands were trembling. I was scared to tell him. Knowing Jungkook, he'll fuck up. I know he will. But I have to tell him.

As I opened my mouth, no words were spoken. What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I afraid? Is it because I've seen Jungkook's future?

"Taehyung I know you know something. I know it's fucked up."

"Jungkook, it's best for you not to know. I can tell it to your dad, he'll work things out." He rolled his eyes.

He ran his fingers through his hair. "For fucking drac's sake Taehyung. I'm not a baby drac anymore." He sighed. "I can handle whatever you saw. I know how fucked I may sound but I'm fucking losing my mind nowadays."
"I want to know what you saw. You have to tell me Taehyung. For my sake, your sake, or even Y/N's."
"Vampires from the west are looking for her. It kills me to think she doesn't know anything about this."

I sighed, thinking what Jungkook said was shockingly right. But between his lines..it kills me to think she doesn't know anything about this..

Jungkook don't tell me you're falling for her, are you? You know the rules.

I sighed. "Don't say you don't believe it after hearing it." I looked at him straight in the eye. His eyes were full of concerns. You wanted this Jungkook. "Y/N will die before you can drink her blood."

<<<<<>>>>>

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.5K 91 24
Taehyung Vampire Fanfiction 🧛 COMPLETED ✅ My eyes bulged out of their sockets. My mouth opened wide. My throat became dry. My breathing stopped. My...
67.2K 1.5K 17
'𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝓊𝓉 𝓊𝓅~' ...
4.5K 107 28
This story contains hardcore smut! • Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung •
16.8K 619 29
~Vampires?! - OC Story~ "Vampires?!" Taehyung said eyes wide from shock. "Yes, it's the only way we'll win the war." Namjoon sighed. "It's also a dea...