Lashton One Shots

Von Haydenpumpkinchan

Contains baby 5sos, cliffhangers, mystery, pirates, blackmail, fluff, lemons, tons of Lashton and very few sp... Mehr

Lashton One Shots
#Lashton
Baby Ashton
Baby Ashton Part 2
Baby Ashton Part 3
Baby Ashton Part 4
Skinny Love
Baby Luke
Baby Luke Part 2
Baby Adventures- Luke's Birthday Crush
He Likes Boys
Cake
Storm
"I'll Catch You If You Fall."
The Hybrid Story
Different Ending
Mute
Luke's Fairy
Luke's Fairy Part 2
Luke's Fairy Part 3
Superhero
Superhero Part 2
Countdown
Sick
Cop VS Criminal
Stuck In A Lift
Luke's Christmas Present
Heartbreak Boy
Glass Cases and Kisses
Note Passing
Princes
The Moviestar and the Maid
Wild Love
Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll Part 2
Voodoo Doll Part 3
Bad Influence
Socks
The Five Day Challenge
I Love/Hate My Neighbor
Luke's Flower Child
Luke's Flower Child Part 2
Luke's Flower Child Part 3
Niall's Flower Children Mishap
Niall's Flower Children Mishap Part 2
Luke's Flower Child Part 4.5
Everyday
Punks VS Nerds
Punks VS Nerds Part 2
Sightless Eyes
Saving Red
Switched
Freedom- Read All About It
Freedom- Never Surrender
Freedom- Bad Day
Freedom - Gives You Hell
Ashton's Fairy
Find Love On Earth
Luke's Birthday
The Taste Of Ashton
Friends With Benefits
Mango Smoothie
Reader Asks
Character Asks
The Cutest Delivery Boy
LashtonIsAKenguin
Tonight Love Slowly Blooms More
For Larry_Lashton ♡
Blackmail
Blackmail Part 2
Blackmail Part 3
Blackmail Part 4
Blackmail Part 5
Blackmail Part 6
Ashly and Lucy
Boarding School
The Good Life
Bubble Bath
Gravity
Promises
Super Models Mean Super Crushes
Mine To Hold
Luke's Kink
Unsouled
Candy Kisses
Ashton's Birthday
The Dare
The Dare Part 2
Stutter Boy Part 2
Stutter Boy Part 3
Mini Ashton
Smalla Than A Bug
The Problem With Santa
How It Really Happened
Stockholm Syndrome
Stockholm Syndrome Part 2
The Copper Scroll
The Copper Scroll Part 2
The Copper Scroll Part 3
The Copper Scroll Part 4
The Copper Scroll Part 5
Oblivious
Opposites Can't Attract
Opposites Can't Attract Part 2
Script What You're Going To Say
Fish Out Of Water
The Hunger Games
Friday The 13th
Luke_Is_A_Penguin
Not According To Plan
Petsmart
Luke's Flower Child Part 5

Escapist

22.8K 340 336
Von Haydenpumpkinchan

Ashton is an escapist, meaning he often drifts into his own fantasies and imagination. He prefers being in his mind than in the real world.

Ashtons parents, confusing him as a borderline schizophrenic, send him to a mental hospital to 'get better'.

Luke is a worker at the mental hospital Ashton is sent to. He is assigned to help and look over Ashton.

As Luke helps the boy, he realizes that the only way to save Ashton, is to get fired.

Dedicated to unicxrn_mashton for making the cover!

(not sure if pronounced escape-ist or es-kah-pist....im going with the second one cuz thats what i first read it as)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ashton was flying.

Well, it was more like floating. Drifting above the clouds. He smiled and closed his eyes at the feel of the sun on his skin.

It was always peaceful here, in his mind.

He settled down on a cloud to sleep, but something kept poking him, yanking him back from what he wanted.

Ashton blinked his eyes open and stared up at his father's face.

"Dammit Ashton! I've been yelling for you for ten minutes!" His father glared.

"Sorry." Ashton blinked and sat up.

His dad sighed. "Take those stupid headphones out and pay attention. It infuriates me to no end when you always plug those in and lose yourself. Stay in reality, understand?"

Ashton nodded.

His dad shook his head and left.

Ashton sat on his bed and drew his knees to his chest. He looked out the window and tried not to think.

He was always going into his mind, and it was starting to make his parents get concerned for him.

He heard them arguing at night about him. No good things.

His dad wanted to send him away to a special hospital to "get better", while his mom argued nothing was wrong with him.

He imagined a hospital, straight out of a horror movie scene, with black pointed fences, crumbling brick structure and lightning illuminating it all in flashes.

He shuddered and snapped himself out of it.

"Don't think." He whispered. "Don't imagine."

-

"Ashton! Move!"

Ashton looked up, just as a football came flying and hit him in the face.

He groaned and clutched his head. His parents came running over to him.

"Ash, hunny, are you okay?" His mother asked in concern, while his dad shook his head. "You were day dreaming again, weren't you?"

Ashton nodded.

His father threw his hands in the air. "That's it! I'm sending him to Stone Creek!"

"What's Stone Creek?" Ashton asked nervously. His mom sighed. "A mental hospital."

-

Two weeks later, Ashton stood in front of a large building. It had thin, rectangle windows, and was made out of orange brick. His dad pulled him along as Ashton drifted back into his mind.

He was barely there when his parents checked him in and a nurse showed them to his room.

He sat on his bed and watched as his mom unpacked his things and his dad talked to the nurse.

There came a knock on the door. The nurse opened it and a boy walked in.

Ashton blinked up at him. The boy had blonde hair that was styled up, and stunning blue eyes. Ashton lost himself in those eyes.

The boy talked to the nurse and his parents, before he walked over and crouched down in front of Ashton.

Luke took Ashton's hands, snapping Ashton out of his imagination. He smiled. "Hi Ashton. I'm Luke. I'll be watching over you while you are here, is that okay?"

"Like a guardian angel." Ashton said. Luke gave him a funny smile. "Yeah, like a guardian angel."

Ashton looked out the window and started thinking.

Mr. Irwin threw his hands in the air and walked out of the room. Mrs. Irwin hurridly followed her husband. After a while, the nurse left as well, and Luke was alone with Ashton.

He sat on a chair and watched Ashton.

-

Luke's back ached from sitting for so long, but Ashton didn't look bothered at all. He checked his watch. Three hours had passed. Luke decided it was time to take action.

He stood up and walked over to Ashton's bed. Ashton kept looking out the window.

Luke shook Ashton's shoulder. "Hey, Ash? Can I call you that? Ashton?" He shook harder.

Ashton was unresponsive. Luke started to panic. "Ashton, hello?" He snapped his fingers in front of Ashton's face, but Ashton didn't even blink.

"Wake up man!" Luke slapped Ashton and the boy blinked, slowly turning his head to look at Luke.

Luke sighed in relief. "Sorry, I didn't know what else to do."

Ashton looked at him and Luke found himself staring into Ashton's eyes. Ashton stood up and Luke took a step back, never breaking eye contact.

Ashton suddenly surged forward, grabbing Luke's shoulders and kissing him roughly.

Luke's eyes widened and he froze. Then he blinked and relaxed. He brought his hands up and gripped Ashton's curly brown hair.

Ashton deepened the kiss and Luke moaned as the other boy's tongue roamed his mouth. Ashton put one hand around Luke's waist, pulling him closer, his other hand on the back of Luke's head to keep him in place.

Luke nearly fainted when Ashton trailed love bites and kisses down his pale neck. He gripped Ashton's shirt, trying to stay standing. His fingers roamed Ashton's chest and he felt the older boys muscles through the fabric.

All too soon, Ashton pulled away and Luke whined.

"Sorry." Ashton whispered, his eyes glassy. "You looked like you were having a bad day."

Luke was weak and shaky. "Thanks."

-

The next day, Luke's heart pounded as he knocked on Ashton's door.

"Come in." A soft voice called and Luke opened the door.

"About yesterday-" Luke began as soon as the door was shut. "That, can't happen again, okay?"

Ashton smiled and slid off the bed. He walked up to Luke and hugged the younger boy. "I just wanted to cheer you up."

"Well, thanks, you certainly did- wait! We can't talk about it either, I'll get fired!" Luke bit back a groan at the familiar feel of Ashton.

"'Kay." Ashton said. He stood up on his tip toes and kissed Luke. "Starting now, right?"

"Right." Luke said breathlessly.

-

Luke showed Ashton around the building later that day.

"-and here's the cafeteria. Do you want to get something to eat?"

Ashton shook his head. He drifted to the window and stared out.

Luke sighed and followed him. He pulled Ashton back and closed the window curtain. "Ash, you know you're not supposed to daydream."

Ashton looked at the ground. "I'm sorry."

Luke took his hand. "C'mon, I'll show you the living rooms."

-

"Lukey?"

Luke opened his eyes at the soft knocking that came through his door.

Sleepily, he flicked on the lights and opened it.

Ashton's eyes widened and he had to take a step back when Luke came out shirtless.

"Ashton? What are you doing out of bed? It's the middle of the night!" Luke yawned. He frowned suddenly. "Wait a minute, how did you get out of bed? The security locks the doors at night!"

Ashton walked into the room and sat on his bed, curling up. "I wanted to see you."

Luke sighed. He sat beside Ashton and pulled the boy close.

"Well, you saw me. Now let's get you to b-" Ashton reached up and grabbed Luke's hair, pulling him down so their lips connected.

It was a sweet kiss, and after a moment, Ashton let go. "Thanks Luke."

Luke blinked. "Yeah."

-

After a few weeks like that, Luke barged into Ashton's room. "Ash, why do you keep kissing me? Someone almost caught us today in the cafeteria, and I don't want to get fired!"

Ashton sighed and looked out the window, drawing his knees to his chest. He laid his arms over his knees. "Sorry Luke. I don't mean to get you in trouble." Luke sat beside him. "Then why do you do it?"

Ashton faced him. He laid his head on his arms. "When I kiss you, it brings me back to reality. I lose my grip whenever I'm alone, and being with you brings me back."

"Oh...."

Ashton leaned against Luke. "i won't kiss you anymore if you don't want me to."

Luke groaned. "Oh don't do that! I want you too, I just can't. You know?"

Ashton nodded.

Luke sighed and hugged Ashton. "I want you to get better, and if that means me getting fired, then so be it." He bent down and kissed Ashton.

-

Three months later, it was Ashton's last day at Stone Creek.

Luke was filling out Ashton's release papers when Ashton poked his head through the door. "Luke? Do you have any rope?"

"Utility closet." Luke said absentmindedly. Ashton had been acting differently the past week. He was more gloomy and more needy of Luke.

Luke just assumed it was because of him leaving today, but he wasn't certain. After today, he would never see Ashton again.

It scared him.

He wondered how Ashton must be feeling.

Without Luke, he would go right back to daydreaming.

Luke sat upright suddenly.

Without Luke, Ashton would get lost in his mind again.

Without Luke, Ashton would want to kill himself.

His heart hammering, Luke ran out the door.

He shoved people out of his way as he ran to Ashton's room. "What would he need rope for anyways?" Luke cursed himself as he ran. "God you are such an idiot."

He burst into Ashton's room.

"Ashton, don't!"

Ashton froze. He was about to jump off the bed, the rope tied around his neck.

Luke ran up and carefully untied the rope. He led Ashton down and inspected his neck for any damage. "Ashton what the fuck were you thinking?!" Luke asked, frantically trying to catch his breath. "You are a damn idiot!"

Ashton cried silently.

Luke gripped Ashton's cheeks and brought him in for a kiss.

Luke pried Ashton's mouth open with his tongue. Ashton closed his eyes and let Luke take over.

Luke brought his hands to Ashton's waist and pulled him closer.

Ashton trailed his hands up Luke's shirt, feeling Luke's heart race.

Luke reached a hand down and gripped Ashton's leg, pulling it up. Ashton got the hint and he jumped up, wrapping his legs around Luke's waist. He tangled his fingers in Luke's hair with his free hand, his other hand still feeling Luke.

Luke moaned in Ashton's mouth. His hands went under Ashton's bum, keeping him supported.

The door opened suddenly, and Ashton's parents stood there.

Luke kicked his leg back, kicking the door shut. Ashton reached out blindly and locked the door.

A few minutes later, Luke tugged gently on Ashton's lower lip. "Babe, I think we should let your parents in now. They're getting real pissed."

"No." Ashton hummed, grabbing Luke's cheeks and rubbing their noses together. "They can wait a few more minutes."

Luke grinned. "I am so fired."

"Good." Ashton pecked Luke's face. "Come live with me. Keep me grounded."

"Okay." Luke agreed, bringing them together again. "I don't think your parents will like me much." He had to shout, as the security guard had started kicking their door down.

"Well, you saved my life. They'll have to like you some." Ashton smiled.

"Great." Luke grinned. "Just let me tell my boss I quit and we can go."

"Go where?" Ashton asked as the door was kicked down.

"Anywhere."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

see, i can write kissing scenes but thats about it. im updating because im bored yet high and as soon as i crash i probably wont update for a year.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.1K 28 36
Here are some sickfics about 5sos along with Middle Schoolers, Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe and Thaiyo. I hope you enjoy them(Requests are open but only...
241K 2.8K 33
read my newest one shots on ao3, my username is dancingmalum these are my one shots from before I quit posting on wattpad.
93.2K 3.1K 199
so many blurbs so little time (and chapter space) ©michaelcliffwhore | 2016
1.8K 43 18
Hey, i'm going to write some imagines with the boys for you. You can send me some ideas of personal stories and I try to write them. ☺️❤️