Mirror Image: A teen Wolf Fan...

By Kole_Stilinski24

A world where Scott and Stiles have female versions of them selves that they don't know exist. What happens w... More

Lycanthropy
Compulsive Texter
Start of the Season
Control
Pack
Hale
Severed Arm
Parent Teacher- Cougar...
Stiles(Keys+Cars)= Oh No...
Sourwolf
Aftermath
Not Dead
Observations
Dress Shopping
Helpless
Last Stand
New Beta
Conflict of Interest
Trust Issues
Testing
Jackson
Restraining Order
Lying
Custody Battle
Party
Something's in the Punch
A Plan
Road Kill
A/N
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 1 Cont.
Epilogue 2

Falling Down

13 0 0
By Kole_Stilinski24

As Winnie and Skyler crept back to the place they had been, Matt guided the boys along the station letting them see all the bodies. Stiles and Scott were forced to destroy the evidence. "Sounds like your mom's here McCall," Matt said. "Matt don't do this," Scott pleaded, "When she comes to the door I'll tell her to leave. I'll tell her anything!" They heard the door open. "If you don't move, now, I'm going to kill Stiles first," Matt replied, "And then your mom." They walked back meeting the girls. "Open it," Matt said, "Open the door." Scott complied and they saw Derek. "Oh thank god," Scott and Skyler jinxed. Their hearts dropped as he fell to the floor paralyzed. Now! Do it! Burn Matt alive! Skyler heard echoing in her head. She was shaken by the violent thoughts and felt herself heat up against her will. Sky started to panic which made it worse. She stopped herself grounding herself in the concern for her friends around her.

They watched half transformed Jackson walk forwards. "This is the one controlling him? This kid," Derek asked. "Well Derek, not everyone's lucky enough to be a big bad werewolf," Matt replied, "Oh yeah! That's right. I've learned a few things lately. Werewolves, hunters, dragons, kanimas. It's like a fucking halloween party every full moon. Except for you Winnie and Stiles. What do you two turn into again," Matt asked. "A girl apparently," Winnie quipped motioning to her dress. He looked to Stiles who replied, "Abominable snowman, but uhh it's more of like a winter time thing, seasonal."

Jackson got stiles with the claws and venom. Winnie screamed out and covered her mouth to stifle it as Scott protested, but Jackson stopped him. Stiles dropped onto Derek. "Get him off of me," Derek groaned. "I don't know I think you two make a pretty good couple," Matt said kicking Stiles to roll over towards Winnie and Skyler. "What do you think Winnie," Matt asked looking to her as Jackson paralyzed her causing her to fall onto Stiles. Her head was buried in his chest and she could no longer see what was going on. "Matt stop," Skyler snapped pulling her armor up. "Try any thing and I shoot all three of them in the head," he warned. "Skyler please don't," Scott pleaded. She looked to him and sighed in defeat dropping the armor.

"It must suck to know a cut can take away all that power, even for you Derek," Matt said starting to get in his face. "If there was ever a time to rip someone's throat out with your teeth it's now Derek," Winnie spoke into Stiles's chest. "Yeah bitch," Stiles croaked. Another car pulled in. "Is that her," Matt asked. "Who," Skyler asked. Scott's face dropping answered her question. It was Melissa. "Do what I tell you to and I won't hurt her," Matt said, "I won't even let Jackson near her." "Scott don't trust him," Skyler said. Jackson threw her into the chairs as Matt asked, "Does this work better for you?" "Stop! I'll do what you say," Scott pleaded. "You take them in there. Skyler help Jackson move your friends or Melissa gets a bullet through her skull. You with me," Matt ordered.

Skyler was helping Jackson drag the three as she tried to heal. They all froze except Jackson as they heard the gun shot. Skyler looked up still holding Winnie as she heard Melissa scream. They heard the sheriff call out asking what happened. Skyler heard Melissa's pleas and dropped Winnie. "Matt," she called. "Shut up," he ordered. "If you shot someone let me help them. I'm in the school's nursing program. I'll stay in front of you so you can still stay in control. It keeps me somewhere I can't try anything," she pleaded. He scratched his head with the gun. "Fine," he replied primarily to keep her somewhere he could see her.

Sky rushed out and saw Scott. She dropped to her knees and ripped a section of her sleeve off. She started to apply pressure and took some of his vitals. "Get up," Matt ordered. They didn't move. "GET UP," he roared. She helped Scott up mostly carrying him as she had him keep the pressure off the wound. Matt locked Melissa behind the bars. They watched as the two parents started to argue with him. "He's unraveling Scott," Sky whispered. "I know if they keep pushing him no one's making it out of this alive," he replied. The sheriff stood to yell at Matt but Scott cut him off, "It's alright." Melissa tried to share the severity of his wounds, but the teens knew he was already starting to heal.

"It doesn't hurt mom," Scott tried to reassure. As Melissa reasoned that out to the adrenaline Sky cut in, "The bullet didn't bounce around too much, from what I saw nothing vital was hit, it's just the bleeding he needs to worry about." "They have no idea do they," Matt asked, "Back to the front." They complied following him to where the other three where lying. "The evidence is gone, why don't you just go," Scott asked. "You think the evidence meant that much? No, I want the book," Matt replied. "What book," Scott asked. "I want the bestiary," he snapped. Matt and Scott went back and forth and they saw Matt lift his shirt to reveal scales. The mobile teens took a step back. "You broke the rules," Winnie mumbled. Matt took Scott out to the Sheriff's office to text Allison for the bestiary and Skyler stayed with the others.

Stiles and Derek went back and forth. Winnie was thinking of what to do. "If they're texting Allison there's no way Chris will let her walk into this alone. The second the car rolls in Derek will be seconds away from murder after Kate," Winnie reasoned. "They'll want me dead for more than Kate," he said. "What do you mean," Skyler asked. Winnie thought back to earlier at Allison's, "What did you do to her mom," Winnie asked. "She was killing Scott. I bit her. If she went through with the hunter tradition of getting bit she killed herself to stop from turning," Derek explained. All their hearts sunk. Derek's claws were sunken into his thighs as he tried to start healing.

The power cut out and Skyler shifted partially. Gunshots erupted and she got down shielding the others with her wings. She retracted them and started helping Derek get out knowing it was the Argents. Scott rushed in, taking Winnie and Stiles. Jackson kept plowing through locked doors to get to the three as they rushed towards the boys' parents. Meanwhile Derek and Skyler were creeping through the halls to avoid the Argents as she half carried him. Skyler heard Jackson as Derek stood on his own. She rushed over hearing Allison and roared to draw Jackson away as he strangled her. It came after the dragon as Matt stepped towards Allison. She heard Matt roar and shoved the kanima into a hall before barricading the door and running to pull Matt away from her. She roared throwing him and came inches away from ripping his throat open. She stopped herself and ran hearing the parents screaming.

"Stiles stop," Winnie called as he threw himself trying to crawl to his father. She was focusing on trying to return feeling to her body like last time. Skyler ran in to see the Sheriff had torn himself free. "Where's Scott," Melissa asked. "We got separated," Skyler admitted and turned to see Matt. "Oh, you're a dead man walking Dahler," Sky snapped as he whacked the sheriff over the head. She ran slamming him into the wall. He tried to pull up the gun but she grabbed his hand slamming it into the wall until he dropped it. Jackson rushed in and slammed her into the bars.

Skyler cried out and Derek ran in wolfed out. He pried the kanima off of her and started to fight with it. The kanima threw him over a desk and Skyler saw Matt get up. He started to rush out and Sky took off after him, "I don't fucking think so!" Scott ran in pulling the kanima away from his mom with his claws. He had wolfed out and when he looked up, his mother looked in horror to see her son resembled a monster. Scott grabbed Skyler and pulled her to Winnie and Stiles despite her protests. Winnie was already trying to stand.

Each of the teens at the sheriff's station were called to guidance the next morning. Winnie sat through the prompts. "I've been in the situation before. I'm fine I know all the techniques and coping mechanisms. I'm fine, my friends are fine, and their parents are fine. You can't change what happened," she shrugged. "Yes but we still have to assess all four of you after such a trauma. The school cares about it's students," Morrell said. Winnie scoffed, "Yeah when it needs to keep it's ducks in a row like any establishment. Adults are selfish they only care about their time, their resources. They don't give a shit about others unless it benefits them, or they're following some religion," Winnie replied. "What makes you think that," Morrell asked. "Maybe the fact we still had school when a serial killer murdered a bus driver on school grounds," Winnie pointed out as the period ended. "Are we done," she asked. Morrell sighed nodding. Stiles went in after.

Sky passed Stiles on her way in and gave him a look to ask if he was okay. He just nodded and walked to the cafeteria. He saw Winnie sitting a table alone. "Hey," he said sitting by her. She looked up surprised thinking she was going to be alone. "Hi," she said quietly. "Reading anything interesting," he asked. "Uh just reading the debate between CISC and RISC," Winnie explained. "Uhh you lost me," Stiles said. "Computer Science," she summarized. He nodded quietly. Both of them were fidgeting nervously. Winnie looked up and asked, "Are you okay? You've been quiet lately." "Yeah just... hypervigilant I guess," he replied. "How did your game go," he asked. "We lost," she shrugged.  "That sucks," he replied. She shrugged not really caring.

After school Skyler felt her arm get grabbed as she went to yell at the person she saw it was Isaac. "Isaac," she asked. "Where's Scott," he asked with desperation in his eyes. "Probably at the animal clinic. I'll go with you," she offered. He nodded quietly and they started walking. "Isaac about- about the kiss," Sky started. She stuffed her hands in her pockets to hide how much they were shaking, "W- I- um- I don't really know how else to word it, but I really care about you and with what I heard from Scott about Gerard's plan's for Derek's pack- I just really want you to be careful. I don't know what I'd do if you got hurt." Isaac smiled at her as they had stopped. "What," she asked. "You're cute when you ramble," he said. She cracked a smile and he took her hand in his, "Would now be an inappropriate time to ask you out," he said smiling. She smiled back, "Not at all." "Then Sky, will you go out with me," he asked. "I never said I'd agree," she teased smiling. He chuckled and shook his head. "But, I guess it couldn't hurt," she replied.

They got to the clinic and the dogs went nuts. "Hi," Sky said as Deaton and Scott walked around the corner. Deaton saw Isaac was tense now, keeping both hands stuffed in his pockets. "It's okay Isaac, we're open," Deaton said reading him. The vet opened the gate and Sky followed Isaac and Scott into the back. "Why does it smell like that," Isaac asked as his face contorted. Sky looked to the vet who explained, "Scott said almost the same thing to me about a month ago. Somehow he could suddenly tell the difference between which animals were getting better and which were not." "He's not getting better is he," Isaac asked sadly. Deaton shook his head. "Is it cancer," Isaac asked. "Osteosarcoma," Deaton explained. Sky looked at the dog sadly as Deaton asked her new boyfriend to move over by him. She knew what he was going to show him. It was something she couldn't do. She watched as Scott and Deaton had Isaac take the dog's pain away. "What did I do," he asked. Sky realized it was the first time Scott was seeing the Isaac she knew and not the angry, bitter, werewolf he had met. Isaac held back tears as Scott cracked a joke about crying when he first did it. She smiled at Isaac's wide grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 223 26
"Stiles," she said quietly and began shaking her head. "Please, let's not talk about it." "No, Maya, I need to talk about it. I-if I don't have a c...
4.6K 145 11
[ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 2 ] "If someone helps her kill them no matter who they are, kill them. We need her, she is an argent and she is the last one of them, exc...
627 255 21
Allison Monroe, a passionate college student of a Pre-Law course in University of the Philippines Diliman, come to believe that destiny no longer exi...
15K 647 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...