Love and Basketball ||Urban(D...

Par dreamdoll22

Cassie + Saint = Basketball 🏀? (Yeah...I'm not good at descriptions so just read and find out...😉) also I'm... Plus

Prolouge
PART ONE: Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: Is you or is you ain't?
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
PART TWO: Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
other books

Chapter 2

84.4K 3.1K 3.8K
Par dreamdoll22

Saint Smith
I waited in the Main office. The assistant principal gave me my locker number and combination. Then she had called some girl to take me to my class. 'One of her best students' she said.

I waited for the girl to show up. She approached us wearing a revealing cheerleading outfit.

"Harper." The assistant principal spoke. "This is Oakfeild High's newest student, Saint Smith. You will be taking him to his first period class. I trust that you will do it correct."

"Yes Mrs. Cooper." She said timidly. 

Automatically when she saw my face, she put a huge grin on hers.

"Hi, my name is Harper." She said, biting her finger and twirling her hair around.

"I'll leave you two alone now." The assistant principal announced.

I gave Harper a straight face, holding my hand out to shake hers.

"I'm Saint." I said politely.

She took mine, and held it.

"No I wanted a handshake. Not for us to hold hands." I chuckled, confusingly snatching my hand away.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just used to so much male attention. It's crazy the amount of stuff they ask me to do for them." She said seductively.

"Right." I mumbled.

As we walked down the hallway together, we got stares from everyone.

"Ooh Harper who ya new nigga?" I heard someone shout, causing me to snap my neck back to see who it was.

All Harper did was keep that same grin on her face.

Was this bitch acting like her and I were fucking or something? I thought to myself.

She grabbed my hand, walking in front of me. She tried to make it look like she was dragging me through the halls with her.

She was walking weird too. I looked down at her ass. She was trying her absolute hardest to make that shit move. No matter how weird she walked, her bony ass wouldn't move.

I laughed to myself quietly. She turned around to smile at me. She looked down at her ass then turned back around.

She thought I actually liked it. Shawty was shaped like a rectangle.

I looked around at all of the fresh faces in the hallway.

Then one face caught my eye in particular. She looked hella familiar. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She walked with some tall nigga beside her.

I tried to see if I recognized him also. But I couldn't tell who he was. But I definitely knew that girl from somewhere.

Harper and I turned the corner into a dim lit hallway.

"Wait? This is where my class is?" I asked.

"Mmhm." She smiled back at me, flipping her hair around.

It all seemed so sketchy. We passed the classrooms and all of the rooms were dark with no one in them.

The door at the end of the hallway was open.

"There's your class." She smiled as we approached it.

I peeked inside of the classroom. There was no one in there and this room was also dark.

Then I felt someone push me in and close the door.

I turned around to see Harper locking us inside the room together.

"Ayo what are you doing?" I said.

"Listen. I think your fucking sexy." She smiled seductively.

She charged towards me, getting on her knees opening up my belt and unzipping my zipper.

"Get the fuck off me hoe!" I yelled, pushing her head away, causing her to fall back.

"Nigga you gay or something?" She asked, getting up from the floor.

"Look Harper. I'm not interested in you." I told her.

"So why were you staring at my ass and smiling?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"I was actually laughing at you." I said trying to sound polite. But yet it still came out wrong.

She unlocked the door, charging down the hallway. Her footsteps got quieter and quieter.

I waited in the room baffled by what just happened. On the first day, a bitch tried to give me top in an empty classroom. My momma ain't gone believe this one.

Her footsteps now got louder.

"Nigga you want me to take you to class or not?" She asked with an attitude.

"Oh I thought this was my class." I joked sarcastically.

"Nigga come on." She snarled, stomping down the hall.

I followed her, letting my book bag hang off of one shoulder.

When we entered the regular hallway, people stared at us in shock. I watched Harper as she licked the tips of her fingers.

We walked through a huge crowd of people. They all started to whisper and point at my pants.

Here we go with the bull shit. I sighed.

I looked down at my pants. My belt was loosened.

"Oh shit!" I whispered to myself.

Now everyone thought Harper gave me head in the dim lit, unused hallway. Just when I tried to be lowkey, some shit like this happened.

We finally stopped at a real class. Harper poked her head through the door.

"Mrs. Montgomery, this is your new student...what's your name again?" She asked me as if she didn't already know.

I stepped in the room. "Saint Smith." I mumbled.

Harper left, giving me a dirty look.

"Well Mr. Smith, take your seat." She said with a smile.

I sat in the back of the classroom. Everyone watched my every move. Shit was weird. It was like they never seen a nigga like me before.

I mean yeah, I was covered in tats and wore gold chains like it was nothing, but damn.

I just wanted to be left alone. I wanted to finish this year without any type of drama.

***
Cassie Davis
I knew that boy. I know I did. I don't remember where. But I knew him. He looked so familiar.

The moment in the hallway hit me like deja vu. I tried to remember everyone that I met in the past couple of years.

Maybe I saw him at the mall. Or maybe he was of those niggas trying to spit game at me. That was probably the case.

"Baby. What's the problem?" Mickel asked, chuckling a bit and tightening his grasp around my waist as we walked down the hallway.

"Hmm? Oh nothing." I smiled, snapping out of my thoughts. I put a piece of my hair behind my ear, gripping my textbooks in my arms.

"Your so cute Cassidy." Mickel smiled.

I blushed, looking down at the ground.

"Give me a kiss." He said biting his lip and pulling me close. We were now in front of my first period class.

He wanted to show off for the people inside. So he did the most. He gently grabbed my neck, sliding his tongue down my throat.

"Mickel, you could stop now." I smiled, trying to pull away.

He didn't stop. My cheeks grew red from embarrassment.

He finally pulled away then walked down the hallway to his class. I walked into my class.

Everyone stared at me. Mickel loved rubbing our relationship in front of everyone. I don't know why he wanted us to be so out there but I didn't like the attention. I already got enough being that I was a cheerleader.

I sat down in the front row of the classroom, taking out my notebook.

I copied the notes the teacher started to put on the board. My mind started to wander else where. I couldn't help but think of that boy who caught my eye in the hallway.

Who was he? I asked myself.

***
This chapter was mad short. But it was for a reason. 😒
I was gonna make it longer but i couldn't. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Anyways
How'd y'all like it?🤔
Comment💬
Vote💕

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

23.1K 711 32
Bit-... you better come read and find out. 💋
14.2K 602 14
I really like where this is headed so I'm just going to make it a book.
72K 1.6K 48
⚠️W̶A̶R̶N̶I̶N̶G̶⚠️ So this book is from my old account and is finished here. So don't say this was copied *Thanks* C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆ (B͟O͟O͟K͟...
58K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...