Mya Maine

By AzureBunny

~Editing~ Mya Maine has been an idol all of her life thanks to her parents. She's been in movies, performed w... More

1) Seven Colored Compass
2) Brand New Melody
3) Knocking on the Mind
4) To The End of The World, Believe Heart
5) Full Throttle Chivalrous Spirit Go! Fight!!
7) Shout Out from Orion
8) Feeling Heart
9) Eternity Love
10) Weaving Dreams
11) Come On, Let's Sing!
12) Map of the Future
13) The Heart of a Lost Child
14) Maji Love 1000%
Mya's Instrument Gallery
Prequel and Sequel A/N

6) Unbreakable

409 10 1
By AzureBunny

Being the outcast in my family used to always get me thinking that I'll never be loved. There have been times where I have thought of committing suicide. But ended up never doing anything.

Because of my family, I never got to experience a happy childhood like others my age. I was always sad and lost.

I didn't know what to do.

Until I met them.

Until I met three Japanese men and one man from a place called Silk Palace at one of the concerts that I was in along with other idols who were singing that day.

Because of them, my life changed. I'm grateful that I met them when I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nanami? What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to know if you were okay. I also wanted to talk to you about something."

With a confused look on my face, I let Nanami into my room.

"What is it that you want to talk about, seeing as I'm perfectly fine. If it's about earlier with Syo's phobia and everything, yes I also have a phobia of heights. In case you were wondering."

"That's actually not what I wanted to talk to you about."

"What do you mean?"

She put her hand in her bag. Not a minute after putting her hand in her bag did she bring her hand out, only what was in her hand is what shocked me.

"I composed a song for you."

I couldn't respond. I couldn't think. When I finally got control over my voice and body, I looked to the floor and asked, "What do you mean?"

"I mean what I said, Mya-chan. I composed a song for you."

"Why?"

"I remembered the first conversation we had together. And by remembering that, I couldn't not give you something. Plus, you seem lonely even when you are with your friends."

"Nanami, I don't know what you're talking about. Thanks for composing something for me, but I'm not sure I can accept this."

"What? Why?"

"It's just if my parents caught word of you composing something for me, they'll do whatever they can to stop you and hurt me. I don't want anything to happen to anyone in this academy."

She stayed quiet after I said that. I expected her to leave just like all of my other composers before Sydney. I did not expect her to hug me.

As she hugged me, my emotions took over, and I started to cry. We stayed in this position for a good fifteen minutes.

Nanami was the one who pulled away from the hug and when she looked behind me, a look of shock crossed her face.

When I turned around, I saw my guitar still on my bed (still not in its case), a keyboard on the desk on the far corner of the room, a bass leaning on the wall right next to my bed, and my violin (still in the case) on the table in the middle of the room.

"You're a very musical person. I didn't know that you had this many instruments when we first met."

"That's because I don't really play anything other than my guitar. The only reason I still have all these instruments is because my parents threw everything at me so that there was no evidence of me there. If you give me just a minute to put everything away, then we can continue to talk."

I put the song that Nanami composed on the table next to my violin and started towards my bed to put the guitar up. But before I could even touch my guitar, Nanami grabbed my wrist with one hand and had the composed music in the other.

"C-Could you look at this before you put your guitar away?"

Nanami gave the music to me and I was amazed at how well it was made.

Literally not that long ago she was asking me to teach her how to read and understand music notes and she composed a song this good? Not possible. I thought.

I got up, grabbed my guitar, and sat back on the little couch next to the table. I looked at the music and started playing the notes on the guitar.

This is it! This is the music for the song that I wrote.

I started singing. And I didn't stop until the song was over. Everything this song that I wrote is saying is saying everything that I went through as a child. All the emotions that I've kept locked up and hidden away all these years.

When I finished, I looked at Nanami.

"How long?" She asked.

"What?"

"How long have you been this broken?"

I looked away and said, "Since birth, I guess. How long did it take you to compose this?"

"Ever since you taught me how to understand music. I try to understand someone before composing, and it took me forever to compose something for you."

"You didn't have to do this, you know that right?"

"I know, but I made this as thanks. For helping me."

All the blood rushed to my face as I said, "A simple thank you would've been enough."

Nanami started laughing after I said that, and I joined her not too much later.

"You do know this song is going to need way more instruments than just my guitar, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm a simple girl who's into rock music. When I started singing this, I imagined drums, a bass guitar, and other guitars. We can talk about this more some other time, since its already this late."

Before she left the room, I said, "Thank you."

She looked at me with confusion written all over her face.

"Thank you, for composing this. It's just, a lot has happened to me in the past with my original composers that I wasn't expecting to receive a composed song from someone that I technically just met in Japan. What I'm trying to say is, you remind me of my friend from America who happened to be my last composer before I moved here, and I don't want what happened to her to happen to anyone else."

"What happened to her?" Nanami asked with a bit of curiosity that was very noticeable.

"My parents fired her. They almost arrested her, but thanks to her parents and lawyer, she was only fired. Unfortunately, I no longer have any type of way to get in contact with her since my parents destroyed my phone before moving here. I wish I memorized her number so that I could put it in this phone. But, that's karma for making a friend, isn't it?"

"Aren't we your friends, Mya-chan?"

"You are, just as long as my parents don't find out."

"Your parents no longer control you."

"That may be so, but they still haunt me and my decisions."

__________________________________________________________________

I know, this is a short chapter, but this is the conversation that Nanami and Mya were having in the previous chapter when I put in the necessary time skip.

THE PICTURE AT THE TOP IS MYA. Just so you know.

Once again, sorry about the short chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315 70 34
Start: 30.01.2024 // This is a fan fiction for "My Hero Academia" and well, I'll tell you this much: I won't tell you whether the protagonist will b...
51.8K 1.4K 55
An Uta no Prince Sama /UtaPri fanfiction. I do not own Uta no Prince Sama, the characters, the pictures or the lyrics. I only own Catarina(the prota...
31.8K 261 42
MHA (My Hero Academia) Fanfiction This story may contain some spoilers This is mostly fanon and should not reflect on your opinion of the actual sho...
32.8K 589 30
Saotome Academy, which is very well know by it's name, as a prestigeous school for young people who have artistic talents to enter and to become real...