Sweet Caress

By Runaway1983

Read the first chapter! More

About the book
One ~ Goodbye Indiana!
Three~ Boo!
Four~ ...no.
Five ~ Home Sweet Home?
Six ~ Cherry Pie
Seven ~ Bass players do it deeper?
Eight~ Good morning...
Nine~ Let's Talk...
Ten~ Lets Dance...
Eleven~ Coffee?
Twelve ~ Love?
Thirteen~ It's You...
Fourteen~ you're the best

Two~ Hello Los Angeles

903 22 2
By Runaway1983

*Song= Los Angeles by The Pink Slips*

I pulled up along the curb. I had no idea where in the city Axl and Izzy were, they always tended to be quite good at hiding until they wanted to be found, but they had no reason to hide because they didn't know I was here.

I knew where abouts I was because a little down the road I had parked on there was a sign saying 'Sunset' meaning Sunset Boulevard... obviously. The next thing I needed to do was buy a map so that I could navigate through the city with more ease. Although the longer I looked around in shops for one the louder my stomach grew, so eventually I gave in and dragged my feet into a diner.

I plonked myself in a chair next to the window at the front of the diner and quickly ordered a burger and fries, accompanied by a glass of coke. Soon after ordering I zoned out thinking about how to find Izzy in this concrete jungle- I didn't even notice when  two boys had pulled up chairs to my table and were sat trying to get my attention.

"Hello are you in there?" One semi shouted whilst clicking his fingers and almost silently giggling like a little girl.

"Man, I don't think she wan- hey look she's noticed us!" The other exclaimed once noticing I had turned to face the boys. The one sat directly in front of me across the table had wild, dark curly hair, complimenting his dark olive coloured skin tone. You could barely see his eyes from the fluff ball of hair on top of his head covering his eyes - but I had a hunch they were brown through little glimpses through the curls. The other was sat to the right of me, in between fluff ball and I. He had a light skin tone along with one of the biggest smiles I had seen all day. His long blonde hair looked as if it had been teased the night before but after partying, sleeping and whatever else he had done it had gravitated towards the ground yet again. His eyes I could clearly see were blue.

"Can I help you?" I questioned looking between the two.

"Uhhhh-" the blonde started.

"You tell us." Curly smirked leaning across the table, cutting off blonde.

"Look- I've literally just got here from Indiana. I'm really hungry and I assume you guys just want to bang. I'm not up for it, sorry to be a let down but that's not how I roll." I looked over to see a waitress approaching my table with my food which was making me a bit giddy.

"I knew you weren't from around here!" Blonde exclaimed. "N' why'd you just assume we want to bang you?" He pouted. "What if we wanted to be your friend?" He tilted his head looking a bit like a puppy, I had a sudden urge to pat his poofy hair.

"Here you go miss!" The waitress arrived before I had a chance to answer, luckily. She placed my food down before asking the boys if they'd like to order anything, which they replied with "two cokes would be fine thanks."

"So anyway, I may as well begin to get to know people..." I started once the waitress had left. "What are your names?" Yet again looking between the boys, not sure who was going to answer. Turned out it was Curley.

"I'm Slash and here is ma good buddie Steven." Curley- no Slash - replied pointing at Steven. "... and you're name is...?" He continued.

"Becky-"

"Short for Rebecca ?!" Steven suddenly burst out.

"Haha yeah, short for Rebecca" I let out.

"So, Becky what brings you to Los Angeles?" Slash seemed to be full of questions. Before I answered I took a massive bite of my burger. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Steven gawking with his mouth wide open.

"I'm looking for someone-"

"Ooohh who?!" Steven butted in yet again.

"My ex boyfriend and our best friend."

"Is this some stalker mission you have going on then?" Slash asked.

"Not really. Over a year ago my boyfriend said he was coming here and that he'd come back and get me as soon as he could. We never officially broke up, but he never came back. A few months after he left our best friend came out here to look for him and I haven't heard from either of them since they left."

"So they're both still here and have no idea that you'll soon be joining them?" I nodded in response to Slash. "Do you know where about in the city they are?"

"Uhhh no..." I said sheepishly, looking at the floor.

"Well what're their names? we may be able to help." Out of the corner of my eye I saw Steven steal a fry with a cautious p, guilty look spreading across his face.

"Izzy Stradlin and Axl Rose" I replied after filling my mouth with fries.

"Ooohh I recognise the names!!" Steven spoke for th first time in a while. I had to smile at him- he acted just like a little kid and it was adorable.

"As do I," Slash started. " I can tell you now they live around here, usually visit the clubs along Sunset and other various places. I'm not sure where they live but it can't be far."

"Slash, can we help her?"

"Do you want our help?" Slash directed yet another question at me.

"Yeah of course, will be a good way to begin learning my way around and getting to know you guys, you seem nice enough." I smiled at the two boys. We finished eating and drinking, I found out the boys enjoy their alcohol after I caught them pouring Jim Bean ( a poor mans Jack Daniels) into their cokes.

----40 minutes later----

We had been driving for about half an hour. We hadn't found neither Izzy nor Axl whilst driving down main roads so I could had some idea how to find things like supermarkets.

"Guys.. it's really cramped back here." Steven said warily form the middle seat in the back.

"Beck, why don't you tell us where you are living and we'll direct you there to drop your stuff off?" Slash looked over at me.

"Uhhh... I don't really have anywhere to stay..." I kept my eyes on the road, scared of what they might have thought.

"Really?"

"Man us neither... we usually just end up staying at some chicks house one night and another's the next!" Steven laughed out.

"I have a feeling you didn't plan this through very well did you."

"Not exactly... I just needed to get out of Indiana-"

"Whhhhyyyyyy?" Steven stuck his head through the middle and looked at me with a tilted head and a big smile.

"The same reason the boys did."

"Which isssss?" Slash joined in with the dragged out questions.

"Maybe you'll find out in the future... now is definitely not the time." The other boys shut up. I spoke again after a few silent moments...

"Y'know I guess I woulda had some idea where they are by now... LA is definitely a LOT bigger than I imagined it would be."

"Yeah me and Stevie here underestimated it to, but we're getting to grips with it."

"So when did you guys come here?

"Around..." Steven jumped at the chance to speak before Slash but paused to count on his fingers. " 8 months ago!" He exclaimed after his brief pause.

We continued talking about the change to the city and driving around for another half an hour in search of familiar faces, mostly Izzy and Axl... with no luck.

"So where are you gonna stay tonight?" Slash wondered.

"Ooohh, you could stay at a chicks house with us!" I looked in the mirror to see Steven smiling like a dog.

"No Steven I doubt she'll want to do that."

"I guess if I don't find them then I could just sleep in here... I don't have enough money to waste on a hotel room. I definitely don't want to stay in a house while you're shagging the owner."

"What'd I tell ya" Slash looked back at Steven through the reflection in the mirror. Steven just stuck his head out the window allowing the cold breeze to flow through his golden locks.

----30 minutes later----

"Guyssss... I'm bored of looking now. Can we hit a club?" Steven questioned. His puppy-like smile replaced with him puffing his cheeks out in a bored manner.

"I think that's a great idea, I mean I highly doubt you're gonna find them now it's dark."

"Iz and Ax always enjoyed going out at night..." I spoke mostly to myself.

"Then lets go to a club and see if the fuckers are in there." Slash suggested.

"Sure whatever." I pulled up outside the Rainbow and looked down at my outfit. Skin tight black jeans, a navy and white striped top, blue 60s denim jacket and black converse. It didn't really suit a club but I wasn't going to change.

"Lets goooo!!" Steven flew out the car and landed upon his ass on the pavement. We went inside the club and got a table. I didn't spend any money because I left it in the car but Slash and Steven let me share their drinks with them. Eventually the night turned into a blur. Both boys got wasted, Slash got into a brawl which ended as quickly as it started and both boys disappeared around 1:30 am. As for me I could only just make out which was my car and immediately knocked myself out as soon as my head rested on the seat's fabric.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 736 48
One shots including single/few/all five original members of Guns N' Roses: Izzy Stradlin (i.s.) Duff McKagan (d.m.) Axl Rose (a.r.) Slash (s.h.) Ste...
37.1K 861 32
Book 1 of 🌸 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷 🌸 (Btw, in this series GN'R doesn't break up. I follow most of the true events in GN'R's career except for the breaking up...
46.8K 1.1K 10
- Mini series - Finished - Guns n Roses hires a new tour assistant, but nobody thought that Duff would fall for her. (Duff McKagan x reader)